Recent content by Bzerk

  1. Tren-E + Tren A cycle first cycle questions!

    Very excited for this cycle. I'm for sure going to be doing 200mg a week of test e. and 75 of tren eod. My question is... I remember when I did 500mg a week of test e, I felt very... well just good. Physically, psychologically, and emotionally amazing. With me allowing tren to be the more...
  2. Tren-E + Tren A cycle first cycle questions!

    Nac thank you so much for your thoughtful reply. I've had no luck with other forum posts, it's like people are not even reading my post. It's awesome that you are giving me most valuable feedback. I definitely am much more confident now after reading your reply. Yes, I do have 4 pin sites and...
  3. Tren-E + Tren A cycle first cycle questions!

    Hey guys, a little about myself. I've been bodybuilding for about 5 years. I've won a couple of local shows naturally but have definitely thought long and hard about my future and would love to give bodybuilding a shot. Ive recently ran 2 cycles previously which was a TEST E (500mg) a week, and...
Back
Top