Recent content by AndroGrow234

  1. AndroGrow234

    Tell Us What You'd Like to See From SNS, CEL, & XPG + Discussion (2026 Edition)

    I've also been thinking lately about a killer version for super swole. Idk which ingredients I would take out of it, but I feel like a full dose of 900 mg of eucommia ulmoides extract alongside that type of blend of ingredients would make for one of the most insane capsule based pre workout...
  2. AndroGrow234

    How Much Protein Do You Really Need for Muscle Growth?

    Just need between.5 and .8 grams per pound of bodyweight for bulking with the rest of the calories mainly going to be carbs. While cutting the number is gonna be closer to .8 to 1 gram per pound of bodyweight
  3. AndroGrow234

    Mega-Dosing Creatine -Anyone taking or have used 10g or more of creatine a day?

    Been doing 10 grams a day now for over 6 months. Stronger, heavier, more energy, better mental drive. There's no reason to not be taking bare minimum of ten grams. If you space it evenly through the day 15 is even fine
  4. AndroGrow234

    Have you tried MPC-185 ??

    • test levels were within normal range •just creatine and protein • caloric surplus/ bulking • strength increase was slow but gradually going up • less upper body soreness, legs still took a hit lol but recoverd a tad easier •id say I was getting in bare minimum of 125 grams of protein daily and...
  5. AndroGrow234

    Is competitive edge labs website still running?

    The past month or so every time I go into competitive edge labs official website I notice the imagery for the products won't load for anything. I'm hoping everything is going well
  6. AndroGrow234

    Tell Us What You'd Like to See From SNS, CEL, & XPG + Discussion (2026 Edition)

    I absolutely loved anabolic effect. The next product I'll be personally trying is prime xt and am super excited for it. Yea I never really thought about fitting in the ingredients to be properly spaced without having to gouge down a million pills. And I definitely think urolithin b has loads of...
  7. AndroGrow234

    Tell Us What You'd Like to See From SNS, CEL, & XPG + Discussion (2026 Edition)

    Maybe a few different combinations based natty anabolics? I know it would be cool to see urolithin b, alpha one and epicatechin put together for a extreme pump/ fullness product. Or a crazy bulker like anacyclus, beta ecdysterone for appetite boosting and prime xt being the main strength...
  8. AndroGrow234

    Tell Us What You'd Like to See From SNS, CEL, & XPG + Discussion (2026 Edition)

    Maybe a few different combinations based natty anabolics? I know it would be cool to see urolithin b, alpha one and epicatechin put together for a extreme pump/ fullness product. Or a crazy bulker like anacyclus, beta ecdysterone for appetite boosting and prime xt being the main strength...
Back
Top