Recent content by aman88

  1. Why is half the product line up being discontinued?

    The problem is those are all the products I used: well Arimihex which is unique, and biostane which I guess I could get in pill form unless those companies end production too. If it’s not as bad as it seems then all the hormonal products wouldn’t be going away lol…
  2. Why is half the product line up being discontinued?

    So this is basically the death of all pro hormones… or anything close to them… great…
  3. Why is half the product line up being discontinued?

    That’s crazy… how is none of this manufactured in the USA? None of its illegal to my knowledge. Surprised larger companies ur hi tech or what not doesn’t manufacture their own…
  4. Why is half the product line up being discontinued?

    That is just depressing… I will be sad when I finish my last bottles of biostane and Arimihex. are ALL supplies of products containing such products solely manufactured in China? I know a lot of companies sell 4 Dhea 1 dhea arimistane Eli andro etc. any info is appreciated thanks!
  5. Why is half the product line up being discontinued?

    Just got the email… was wondering if it is possible for further explanation? Feel free to PM me if need be. Thanks!
  6. Is is time for TRT for me?

    If your test is 390 in the am then by end of day it is more than likely lower as that is how the male cycle works. There is a lot of newer medical discussions on what is “normal” levels wise… 390 for a 90 year old may be fine, 390 for a 30 year old could be a problem. Just an example.
  7. Jared Wheat in jail again?

    Haha I’m taking andriol and equipoise by them now… how’d I assume this guy was associated with HTP lol…
  8. Jared Wheat in jail again?

    Who?
  9. We cuttin now ✂️

    Ah that’s tough man… but yeah there are specific rehab protocols for that kind of injury… good luck!
  10. We cuttin now ✂️

    What’s wrong with your knee?
  11. Alpha gainz website

    Thanks again man. I’ll check back. I didn’t realize you were the rep for them too otherwise I would have PM directly. Thanks to everyone else who responded too!
  12. Alpha gainz website

    I was not sure as they only have alpha gainz and iron legion up, but empty tabs for other products. It looked shut down. I didn’t want to potentially order and be out my $ haha…
  13. Alpha gainz website

    Are you repping? Basically I want topical 4 andro and I thought that was gone but it shows it’s there, so I want to make sure I get it if I order lol.
  14. Alpha gainz website

    Anyone? Not sure who the rep is, sorry…
  15. Alpha gainz website

    I was not sure if that is still working and can be ordered from? There are only a few products listed, and I thought some were discontinued… Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Back
Top