Recent content by akboom87

  1. akboom87

    Weights up, scales down…

    W9-D4 Warmups Deadlift- 135x8 155x5 185x5 3x6x205 2x5x225 1x5x245 2x3x265 Bench- close grip 45x10 95x10 135x5 6x6x145 Bench-wide grip 2x20x115 RDL- 135x10 155x8 4x8x175 Plate fly- 2x15x25 That was about all I had after a full day.
  2. akboom87

    A Nobody

    Glad to see you still standing bro.
  3. akboom87

    Weights up, scales down…

    It went pretty well for having just my wife and my dad helping and he is 72 🤣. In all seriousness though it went really well got 12 yards placed in 1.5 hrs. I definitely have some bird baths in the concrete and I just floated the finish no power trough finish. (Floors will be covered in the...
  4. akboom87

    A Nobody

    Hey glad to see you back! Was wondering how you had been and if everything was alright. Will be following along.
  5. akboom87

    Hyde’s Strength Odyssey

    Sweet pulls and an awesome comeback to smoke it! Looks like things are heating up and all clicking 😎
  6. akboom87

    Slicin' and Dicin'

    Man just love the pictures of the trees and how nice it looks! Lots of work no doubt!
  7. akboom87

    Weights up, scales down…

    Also took PTO today and tomorrow. Went and got the rental screed today and a few miscellaneous items I needed. Concrete will be here tomorrow at 8:30 12 yards and then I’ll get the other half set up this weekend and plan to pour Monday morning the other half.
  8. akboom87

    Weights up, scales down…

    W9-D3 Warmuos Squat- 45x10 135x5 155x5 180x3 6x2x180 Front squat- 135x10 155x8 175x6 3x3x205 JM press- 45x10 65x10 95x8 2x5x115 3x5x125 2x5x115 BB shrugs- 2x15x225 3x10x255 plan was for this yesterday, but after work we worked on some stuff then the guy showed up that rents are pasture...
  9. akboom87

    Slicin' and Dicin'

    Oh yeah those brand new knurls will dig and grip!
  10. akboom87

    GP’s Old Man With A Plan Log

    Killer PR man! Sounds like today’s session was a good one and a sparse populated gym and some good tunes is a good time!!
  11. akboom87

    Weights up, scales down…

    W9-D2 Warmups Bench- 45x10 95x5 135x5 155x5 195x3 3x6x175 2x3x225 1x2x245 Slingshot 1x2x255 1x1x260 - slingshot PR 1x20x135 Plate curls- 4x12x25 Band lateral raise- 4x18 Band pressdown 2x50 BB row- head support on incline bench 4x8x135 Was a fun session, felt strong and great. Skipped...
  12. akboom87

    Weights up, scales down…

    Yeah I will have a lot of time to plan out. What I’m doing is a 30’x50 slab have the plumbing laid out and set where I want the bathrooms kitchen, laundry room. After 3 week cure time outfit will come install the shop building. I laid out some windows and 2 doors in areas I think are ideal...
  13. akboom87

    Segansational's Motivation Log

    What kinda hunt you planning sheep? Did a moose hunt back in 2019 up there was a blast. But kinda cheating I grew up there so my buddies still live there so I just go out with them.
  14. akboom87

    Slicin' and Dicin'

    Killing it man! Then the 180 for 50 reps afterwards 😅
  15. akboom87

    Weights up, scales down…

    At that was just the shell and layout for room sizes and bathrooms. I’ll have all the interior to scheme on how I’m going to build and construct coming up next 🤣
Back
Top