Recent content by Afi140

  1. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    Hard flex and defuse great products. @dsade has been formulating the best products on the planet for 20+ years
  2. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    Always been a big fan of daa since PA brought it to the market. Man was a genius. Used in the right context it’s amazing
  3. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    One of the only sns products I haven’t used. Definitely on my list. Looks super promising
  4. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    Gotta protect those organs. Good reminder with solid products
  5. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    Good natty product to help libido and mood!
  6. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    Good read and the natty products on the list are all great. The OL one bring my current favorite
  7. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    Great fat burner if you haven’t used it!
  8. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    We all know what Arnold and every lifter says about the pump. Good read
  9. Afi140

    What is the best way to take Ultra DCP

    I split pre in morning and mid afternoon. Most fat burners (even non stim) make me pee a ton at night
  10. Afi140

    In the Mail ....

    Hope everyone took advantage! Great brands!! Grabbed some thermoscorch myself!
  11. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    So glad this is back in stock! Ordering some this week! Love it!
  12. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    Alpha defy and androgin both amazing products! Definitely try them out if you haven’t
  13. Afi140

    In the Mail ....

    I got nuligo too. Have you tried it yet? I haven’t so just wondering.
  14. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    Read no matter age. Just hit 40 and I feel it now more than ever
  15. Afi140

    Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

    Last chance. Great products. I always get messages about next sale for certain products. Great time to stock up!
Back
Top