enclomiphene long term

Tydollas91

Awards
Does anyone here have experience in running enclo? Long term use seems to be very limited research

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree that long term research on this seems very limited.

You may get more answers if you post this in the anabolics section.

I don't mean that in a bad way, not trying to tell you where to post, but some of the guys in the anabolics section that use this long term are less likely to check and post in the supplements section.

Tydollas91

Awards
I agree that long term research on this seems very limited.

You may get more answers if you post this in the anabolics section.

I don't mean that in a bad way, not trying to tell you where to post, but some of the guys in the anabolics section that use this long term are less likely to check and post in the supplements section.
Dude thank you will do right now !!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've run maybe 6 months before with little to no visible side effects. Started out at 25mg EOD, and tapered down to 25mg M,W,F.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've run maybe 6 months before with little to no visible side effects. Started out at 25mg EOD, and tapered down to 25mg M,W,F.
That's not much tapering down at all. Haven't tried enclo yet but I would assume 12.5mgs EOD could be effective given some of the experiences I've heard.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO if you NEED to take enclo longterm you actually NEED to be on testosterone. As an option to attempt jump starting ones production, no issue IMO. But longterm use of a synthetic estrogen is a poor idea when it's a half ass measure to correcting the problem. If you are truly hypogonadal the need for therapy will be FOR LIFE.

AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ENCLO does after a decade of use let along a 20, 30, 40+ years of use. Delaying the inevitable.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you notice building muscle better, better recovery, etc. I have seen it debated numerous times if a serm can provide noticeable gains by itself. Most seem to think not but I've seen a few that claimed iit has.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO if you NEED to take enclo longterm you actually NEED to be on testosterone. As an option to attempt jump starting ones production, no issue IMO. But longterm use of a synthetic estrogen is a poor idea when it's a half ass measure to correcting the problem. If you are truly hypogonadal the need for therapy will be FOR LIFE.

AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ENCLO does after a decade of use let along a 20, 30, 40+ years of use. Delaying the inevitable.
I would agree with this. The only other potential option could be something like hcg, which has been used long-term before. But I personally wouldn't opt to use a SERM long-term.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you notice building muscle better, better recovery, etc. I have seen it debated numerous times if a serm can provide noticeable gains by itself. Most seem to think not but I've seen a few that claimed iit has.
IMO one COULD see "gains" were they to be truly hypogonadal(say total test of 150d/dl) and the serm gets them to say 950. They would only really be gaining the muscle they would have were they to have healthy test levels. There is going to be a ceiling, and once you hit it taking more SERM is not going to produce any additional gains.