1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Well it was funny because I planned on running it with hardcore shred xs but I ran out about a week in...and now that my shred will be here tomorrow, I am out of dcp, haha. I can't win

Its not so much about how much I lost with dcp for me, as it is body composition. I haven't technically lost all that much so far but there is a great deal about my body that looks different. overall i'm happy!
    Out of DCP...that sucks. However, when you decide to run it again bud...hit me up and I could help set you up with a killer recomp supplement plan...DCP should always be a part of a recomping plan in general IMHO.

Needless to say bud...keep up the solid work your putting in.

Cheers to ya "Team Deuce"!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks Bozwick
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  3. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 25 - 7/30/08

Another good day gone. Some good and some bad about today..but i'll get into more of that shortly.

Today was a tennis day. Spent about an hour total with stretches, sprints, rope skip, and practice serves. Spent another 2 hours playing doubles sets. I really wanted to play singles in preperation for my upcoming tournaments, but this was the choice I was given today basically. I am playing singles on saturday so that should be nice - total on court - 3 hours.

Nutrition was almost totally solid. I guess we could consider today my 2nd "rewards" day of the log. After watching Tony Bourdain on "China Week" on the Travel Channel....I had to have some food from the orient. Nothing too salty or over saturated with soy sauce..but had to have some chinese. I was still well under my caloric expenditure i'm sure.

Allthewhey Strawberry Isolate- Had this flavor with water and it was pretty good. I am thinking of ordering it as a backup or an alternate to the mix. Not bad at all.

^^ Marc from Allthewhey just sent me samples of cinnamon bun and chocolate mint also....so aside from the few flavors I left, there will be more mini reviews to follow

supps:

Mst Cordygen5
    Mst Mvp365
    Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
    Allthewhey Isolate
    Mst Zmk
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Sounds like a great day! I'll be watching for your taste reviews. I need to find a nice low sugar protein mix that tastes good.
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Sounds like a great day! I'll be watching for your taste reviews. I need to find a nice low sugar protein mix that tastes good.
    Are you looking for straight isolate or a blend? I've tried a few products from them already that are pretty good if you read above. The one im really excited to try is chocolate mint. If that tastes the way I expect...it will be mine!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Well right now i'm on RTD Pure Pro which is a blend, but the sugar is only 2 grams for 11oz.

I'm looking to go to the Olympia fairly lean and need to keep my protein up to preserve muscle.
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

Well right now i'm on RTD Pure Pro which is a blend, but the sugar is only 2 grams for 11oz.

I'm looking to go to the Olympia fairly lean and need to keep my protein up to preserve muscle.
    Their blends have very low carb content...so that may be something you want to check in to. The chocolate blend that I had tasted like cold swiss miss cocoa...so that was awesome. My sample of chocolate mint should be here any day now
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 26 - 7/31/08

And the end of July has arrived. August looks to be a good month for me, so I don't mind all that much . This month holds 2 big tennis tournaments (clay and grass), a nice little vacation, a demo on my KB training for a gym my friend owns, and...nice comfortable life changing experiences. I'm happy August has arrived.

How did I end July you say? Well...firstly I started with a Coach Davies of Renegade Training's recommendation of shooting for 50/50 each morning upon waking. Well my tired and weak body only gave me 35/35 today (pushup/situp), but I will reach that 50/50 (and pass it) sooner than later i'm sure . I then followed it up with "Pink : Live at Crystal Cove" which is Renegade Yoga for about 45 minutes. Felt great heading to work today (just wish work made me feel great)

Nutrition was spot on today. If anything, I was a little low on calories maybe. My hunger was not really there much today...but i'm betting that will change tomorrow. I plan on having a pretty challenging KB session in the morning before getting ready for work.

Oh yeah....I forgot my pill box at home today so the only supplement in pill form that I had all day was 1 out of the 2 servings I normally take of Hardcore Shred Xs. Forgot my multi's and everything. Maybe that's why I had no hunger? Who knows.

Allthewhey Orange Blend - Well I tried Orange Isolate and thought it to be too chalky with a weird taste. The Orange blend was still kind of chalky...but the taste was a little better. Still not something I would make a staple in my routine...but not bad for a change up every now and then I suppose. Then again...since I already liked Chocolate, Strawberry, and Pineapple...I don't know if Orange would find it's way in the door. Chocolate Mint, Cinnamon Bun, Grape, and Banana still to come!

supps :

Mst Hardcore Shred Xs - 1/2
    Prosource Nytrowhey Ultra
    Allthewhey Blend
    www.millenniumsport.net
  9. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 27 - 8/1/08

Well another day that I felt good is over. I started the day by doing a 25/25 and was going to do another to bring my totals of the "wake and push" session to 50/50 but, I realized that I should probably get something solid in me before my stomach ate through my flesh, haha.

I started to do some KB swings and Power Cleans when I realized I was running extremely late and had to cut my workout totally short. That was sad, but I had enough time to shower and have a normal meal before work so that was good.

MY NUTRAPLANET ORDER ARRIVED!! I was getting lonely without my purple wraath

Nutrition was solid all day. I didn't get in as many fruit and veg servings as I would have liked...but I didn't eat any garbage either. Got some new samples from AlltheWhey so i'm amped on starting those tomorrow!

AlltheWhey Grape Isolate - I was worried about trying this flavor out of fear..but it turned out pretty decent. This one took a little while longer to "un-foam" than the others, but it tasted like a creamy version of Grape Xtend or Purple Wraath. I don't know if i'd order it...but not bad at all. Took this with water.

supps:

Mst Mvp365
    Mst Cordygen5
    Mst Shred Hardcore Xs
    CL Purple Wraath
    AlltheWhey Isolate
    Mst Zmk
    www.millenniumsport.net
  10. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 28 - 8/2/08

With that being said...week 4 has come to a close. I will be weighing in once again in the morning. As of last sunday I was down 7lbs since the start of the log so I don't expect drastic results this week...maybe one lb. or so...we'll see

Today was good. Woke up and did a Renegade 50/50 to start the day. Then I went into a Reneage KB routine just to stay active and feel good. As follows :

KB Swings 15x3
    KB Power Clean 10x3 (right arm) 10x3 (left arm)
    KB Power Snatch 10x3 (right arm) 10x3 (left arm)

After using 16 kilo for the last month or so, I am confident 100% that it has come time to order myself some heavier ones. I'm amped about that. I also did some extra KB lifting while instructing today. Didn't actually teach a lesson where I was being paid or anything...but did some KB work with my girlfriend for a bit to help her with her form and things she was curious about.

Nutrition wavered once today. My girlfriend had gone to a local flea market in the morning with her mother and got me some baked goods that I truly love dearly...so I had to have a few small portions. They are the rainbow cookies...i'm not sure if anyone has had them or love them like I do. Either way...that was my only time going off diet today. Otherwise everything was really perfect.

AlltheWhey Chocolate Mint - The moment we've all been waiting for!! It lived up to the name. I absolutely love this protein and will be ordering at least 5lbs very very soon. Took it with water and thats all I needed. Absolutely delicious. This was Isolate.

AlltheWhey Cinnamon Bun - I personally do not have an affinity for cinnamon so please DO use my comments fully. I would not order it because I would tire of it fast because I dislike cinnamon products. With that being said...for something I was predestined to dislike...it wasn't bad at all. I have 2 samples and I took this one with water...tomorrow I will take the other with skim and see how I feel. This was a blend.

supps :

Mst Mvp365
    Mst Cordygen5
    Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
    Allthewhey Isolate
    Allthewhey Blend
    CL Purple Wraath
    Mst Zmk
    www.millenniumsport.net
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

I have never seen the rainbow cookies. What do they taste like? They look like cake!
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

I have never seen the rainbow cookies. What do they taste like? They look like cake!
    I wish I could explain what they taste like. They are kind of a mix between cake and a cookie. In between each layer is like a raspberry jam of sorts...and mixed with the chocolate it's outrageously tasty.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  13. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 29 - 8/3/08

Well it was my long day...and I sure am feelin it now. I am absolutely ready for bed!

Weigh in was this morning and as I suspected, I was right around the same weight. I had actually gained a lb. Funny part being, the mirror is telling me a totally different story. I think I look and feel better than ever right now. I feel faster, more agile, and more complete. I think a great deal of that has to do with Renegade materials as well as products from MST. I guess a little might have to do with determination

Todays workout -

Hill sprints (grass) - 20
    Hill sprints (sand) - 10
    Med Ball chest pass - 15
    Med Ball overhead pass - 15
    Med Ball squat and toss - 10
    Med Ball squat and slam behind - 10
    med ball situp with twist - 10

I know there are actual terms for a few of those motions that I am overlooking right now...but I am exhausted and really cannot focus much on typing at the moment.

For some reason I have been uncontrollably hungry the past few days. It's odd because all of last week I had no hunger at all and now all of the sudden this week I just cannot stop eating it seems. My cal's were definitely higher today than normal...but not dangerous by any means. I listen to my body...when it says feed me, I do. It's been working quite well!

AlltheWhey Chocolate Orange - I'm sorry to Marc from ATW but I despised this flavor. Maybe those 2 are just things that shouldn't be mixed...but this was awful. This is the first flavor I had to pour out without finishing. Mixed with water.

supps:

Mst Mvp365
    Mst Cordygen5
    Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
    CL Purple Wraath
    Allthewhey Isolate
    Papaya Enzyme
    Mst Zmk
    www.millenniumsport.net
  14. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 30 - 8/4/08

A good day today for sure. I made sure that I ate completely 100% super clean because whether I like it or not...tomorrow is definitely a cheat/rewards day. I am going to the state fair in NJ and something about home cooked fair foods and deserts makes my knees wobble, haha. Diet was completely rock solid today.

Upon waking I banged out a Renegade 50/50 and then took off for my girlfriends. I had some unexpected downtime while there so I did about 20 mins on and off of jumping rope. That was really the only exercising other than a 20 min. nature walk or so. I'm sure the miles I will walk at the fair will make up for it, haha.

Partly because of the company's great deal of help towards Renegade efforts to help the needy and partly because of the insane hype that follows it, I went ahead and purchased USPLabs Anabolic Pump and started it today. I definitely felt something going on inside my stomach...but way too soon to tell if the effects will work or not.

No report for Allthewhey because I only have one flavor left that I haven't already reported on and I didn't use it today. Expect the review for banana within the next few days though!

supps :

Mst Mvp365
    Mst Cordygen5
    Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
    UspLabs Anabolic Pump
    CL Purple Wraath
    AlltheWhey Blend
    Mst Zmk
    Mst Somnidren - GH
    www.millenniumsport.net
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%

The results in the mirror are what matters...not what a scale says. Keep up the great work bud!

Cheers Team Deuce!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    The results in the mirror are what matters...not what a scale says. Keep up the great work bud!

Cheers Team Deuce!
    I totally agree...if I happen to miss my goal weight then I won't be dissapointed at all if I am moving the way I want to be on court for these tournaments.

Thanks again as always for the support bro!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%

I totally agree...if I happen to miss my goal weight then I won't be dissapointed at all if I am moving the way I want to be on court for these tournaments.

Thanks again as always for the support bro!
    Hey no problem bud.

Cheers!
  18. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 31 - 8/5/08

The name of the game today was moderation. Like I previously stated, my girlfriend and I went to the Jersey State Fair today and I devoted myself to allowing me to have a "cheat" of sorts. I knew i'd be eating off course...so I tried to keep it as small as possible. Ended up with :

- a lamb gyro with lettuce, tomato, onions, sauce
    - a lobster roll with romaine lettuce
    - a chicken burrito with salsa, lettuce, cheddar, jalapenos
    - about 7 bottles of water

We were there about 6.5 hours or so...so I don't think I did too poorly. With the normal carnival/fair/circus dietary options...I DEFINITELY could have done much much worse. I saw things such as deep fried oreo's, deep fried candy bars, funnel cakes, ice cream, etc. I am actually proud of my cheat, haha

No workout today other than the run of the mill 50/50.

supps:
    Mst Mvp365
    Mst Cordygen5
    Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
    UspLabs Anabolic Pump
    CL Purple Wraath
    Mst Zmk
    www.millenniumsport.net
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

LOL good job on keeping the sweet foods off the cheat day!
  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

LOL good job on keeping the sweet foods off the cheat day!
    haha my girlfriend didn't have as much success in that aspect as I did
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

log is looking awesome.

we need to train sometime, your training is unconventional and i love it!!!

* o, and yeah i do think i'm strong (myspace)
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  22. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    log is looking awesome.

we need to train sometime, your training is unconventional and i love it!!!

* o, and yeah i do think i'm strong (myspace)
    Thanks Buddy

Yeah that would be awesome. I'm not so sure how far you live from me, but i'm sure I could mapquest that and find out. It can't be ALL that far...haha. Then again, PA is a pretty big place!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  23. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 32 - 8/6/08

Well today was a tennis day. I was excited that I got on court. I will be playing at least 3 times between tomorrow and next wednesday because on next friday is my first of the two big tournaments!! Hopefully it doesn't rain on any of these days that I have slated to play. I hadn't been on court in a week, so I was really happy to get out and hit!

Waking up I only did a 20/20 because for some reason I just didn't feel really awake at all. I think I am in need of a little more sleep so I am going to shoot for that tonight.

Tennis!!

4:45-5:00 - stretches, sprints
    5:00-6:00 - singles hitting
    6:00-8:00 - doubles hitting
    8:00-8:55 - singles hitting

Got a real solid day of a little over 4 hours on court. Definitely felt great!

Nutrition was good. I am trying to work with the Anabolic Pump and the carb intake 15 mins after taking them. Today worked well because my girlfriend's mother made her patented Zucchini bread so that was my 2nd pill's carbs (with a glass of skim), first pill being my protein shake with oats, goji berries, and almond butter. I can't recall what I had with my last one....haha.

supps:

Mst Mvp365
    Mst Cordygen5
    Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
    UspLabs Anabolic Pump
    CL Purple Wraath
    Mst Zmk
    Mst Somnidren GH
    www.millenniumsport.net
  24. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 33 - 8/7/08

A pretty good day today. Nothing on the workout side of the tape...but nurtition was very good. I don't have much else to add because I am so entirely fed up with my awful job and the fact that I got a flat on my drive home, that I just want to get some rest.

one positive....my allthewhey order came.

supps:

Mst Mvp365
    Mst Cordygen5
    Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
    UspLabs Anabolic Pump
    CL Purple Wraath
    Allthewhey blend
    Mst Zmk
    www.millenniumsport.net
  25. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 34 - 8/8/08

A good day today. Work was crappy as usual, but it was bearable because all I could think about was the nervous/anxious energy flowing through me. Tomorrow is my first big demo/expo for kettlebell training at the gym that I plan to hold my classes at! Matt loaded me up with some MST goodies to give away and I will have a Renegade DVD (probably Deuces Wild) playing on a portable dvd player for the downtime when I am not performing myself. All in all it should be a really killer time.

My workout today consisted of maily just doing 4-5 rep sets of KB moves because of practicing what I will be saying and doing for the demo tomorrow. After a long time though, it turned into a pretty good workout. Also I made an alteration to the Renegade 50/50 this morning. Instead of just doing pushups/situps, I did pushups and I did the situps with a 6 kilo (a little over 12lbs) kettlebell and at the apex of the move I did a twist to each side for each rep. Instead of shooting straight through 50, I broke the pushups and situps into a mini circuit and did 5 sets of 10 for each.

Nutrition was clean all day but I don't feel like i'm eating enough. Not today at least. I don't bring enough to work with me and then i'm stuck either eating garbage or not eating...so I avoid eating garbage, haha.

I will be sure to post any pics or video's that I can get together from the demo tomorrow. Should be a killer time!!

supps:

Mst Mvp365
    Mst Cordygen5
    Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
    UspLabs Anabolic Pump
    CL Purple Wraath
    ATW blend
    Mst Zmk
    www.millenniumsport.net
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Can't wait to hear about how your demo day goes. I would do a kettleball class if our gym offered it.
  27. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

my demo was actually one of the last ones entered and got bumped until tomorrow

Kind of annoyed I wasted the time to make sure I went in late today to do it, and still have to go tomorrow. The gym owner and I are good friends...but the manager and I...we will not get along well.

Ugh.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%

Kind of annoyed I wasted the time to make sure I went in late today to do it, and still have to go tomorrow. The gym owner and I are good friends...but the manager and I...we will not get along well.

Ugh.
    Good luck buddy, i just had my first USP demo and it rocked. People were soooo receptive.

let us know how it goes!
  29. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

Good luck buddy, i just had my first USP demo and it rocked. People were soooo receptive.

let us know how it goes!
    Whats funny about that is I set up a stand with MST stuff and my personal training business cards on it and the samples were going like crazy. I got to answer a lot of questions and that part of it at least, was a good time. I will post a pic of the table setup!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.67%

Ugh.
    That sucks that you and the manager are at odds bud. Your cool with the owner, but yet not with the mgr...must mean he or she is a pain in the ass. Regardless I hope everything works out and goes great for you.

Cheers!
  31. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    That sucks that you and the manager are at odds bud. Your cool with the owner, but yet not with the mgr...must mean he or she is a pain in the ass. Regardless I hope everything works out and goes great for you.

Cheers!
    Thanks man...I appreciate it.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  32. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 35 - 8/9/08

- Was very mad today. Didn't write an update.

day 36 - 8/10/08

My long day and it was BRUTAL. All I wanted to do was sleep some more. The demo ended up getting cancelled altogether and I may have lost a friend by way of poor business. Very sad morning indeed. Weigh in read 210.2....around the same weight as last week. I am still showing significant body comp changes though so I guess that's a plus!

I have gotten some bad stomach pains the past few days so I am going to lay off almost all supps for a few days to see if it corrects itself. I will then take them all again and if the problem re-surfaces...I will cut them again, and add them back one at a time to eliminate the virus.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

Aww hugs, hope some sleep helps and you feel better.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

subd - better late than never

i'll be going through and reading from the beginning this afternoon.

SFW and GFH
  35. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

Aww hugs, hope some sleep helps and you feel better.
    Thanks C. I do feel a bit better now that I got some rest...but the whole situation with my "buddy" is still very disheartening to me.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  36. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    subd - better late than never

i'll be going through and reading from the beginning this afternoon.

Thanks for the support man
    www.millenniumsport.net
  37. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

day 37 - 8/11/08

Another long day. There won't really be much to report as I knew it would be a long day so I only did the 50/50 and just went with all the lifting and cardio I received at work as the rest. These graveyards are killing me. It is 8am and I have to be back at work at 5pm.

No supps today because I want to see if I feel any better without them. Seems like I did today for the most part. I am thinking that I might be slightly sensitive to caffeine. I will have to check further into it.

Until later.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%

Stick with it buddy.... work sucks.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

Stick with it buddy.... work sucks.

I'll second that
    SFW and GFH
  40. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

yeah...work. ugh.
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 10:28 AM
  2. p mag success!
    By roidsrcool in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 02:17 AM
  3. Quest for Success vol#2 - Pumpin to the Ahhhnold
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1312
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 02:59 PM
  4. What is success