super-setted with
Skull Crushers: 65x10, 65x10, 65x10, 65x10, 65x10, 45x15
super-setted with
Close-grip bench press: 65x10, 65x10, 65x10, 65x10, 65x10, 45x15
super-setted with
Dips: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
super-setted with
1-3min rest/water/cry

What can I say, the free weight area was my playground and no one wanted to play with me. :toofunny:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
THIRD!

Was that one massive circuit workout of 6 sets per exercises separated by the others each time? So I assume you are focusing on metabolic boosting for fat loss currently?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
THIRD!

Was that one massive circuit workout of 6 sets per exercises separated by the others each time? So I assume you are focusing on metabolic boosting for fat loss currently?
Wanna shed a little for summer :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Wanna shed a little for summer :)
lol don't we all. In for the ride though, always enjoy seeing others training programs. Curious to see your leg day. If you employ a circuit like that you may die :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
5-6-08: Wheels

warmup 5 minutes bike

Squats: 95x10, 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 275x8, 225x8, 185x10, 135x10

Leg Curls: 100x10, 115x10, 130x8, 145x8, 160x6

One-Legged Calf Raises: 90x10, 90x10, 105x10, 105x10
*2x posted lifts, one for each leg

Calf Raises: 210x10x3

High & Wide Leg Press: 230x10, 320x10, 410x8, 500x6, 360x8, 270x8, 180x10

Tibialis anterior raises: 20x30, 25x25, 30x20, 35x15, 40x15

15 minutes HIIT bike

Went back to Xtend for intra workout. I still have too tall boys and a squat orange to go through before I need more bcaas. I'll probably go through these really quick though, 8 scoops a day minimum.

Song of the Day:
Nate Dogg and Warren G - Regulate

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob's current daily regime:
4 MVP
4 ZMK
4 Recreate
3 Noxidant
1 Gut Health
1-2 Yellow Gold (500-700mg per cap)
3 1-carboxy (training days)
8 scoops xtend (training days)
2-3 tbsp fish oil
1-2 Yellow Gold (500-700mg per cap)

Last edited:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Wow, lots of higher rep work. Just curious how long your workouts are taking.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like my training 45 min !! How are you liking the NoXidant?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like your supp regimen is perfectly tuned to your routine...in for the badass recomp.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, lots of higher rep work. Just curious how long your workouts are taking.
Usually between 60-90 minutes. I try to keep it short to keep from overtraining, but some days you just gotta ride the snake to til the end.

Looks like my training 45 min !! How are you liking the NoXidant?
So far so good. I think I've been on it for about 1 week solid. I like the idea of cleaning up interally after a workout.

Looks like your supp regimen is perfectly tuned to your routine...in for the badass recomp.
I hope I can yield some good results. I'm gonna kick my diet in the pants in the coming days. More tuna, fewer shakes. One cheat meal every two weeks instead of every week. Mainly because the morning after a cheat meal is so depressing. "I ate what? :sad:"

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
5-7-08: Shoulders

warmup 5 minute elliptical

Arnold Press: 25x10, 40x10, 75x2, 70x3, 65x5, 60x7, 55x8, 50x8
super-setted with
Seated Rear Delt Raises: 5x10, 10x8, 10x8, 10x8, 15x6, 15x6, 10x8, 10x8
super-setted with
Lateral Raises: 5x10, 10x8, 10x8, 10x8, 15x6, 15x6, 10x8, 10x8
super-setted with
Front Delt Raises: 5x10, 10x8, 10x8, 10x8, 15x6, 15x6, 10x8, 10x8

Narrative: WORST LIFT EVER!!!!!
I don't know what happened to me today. Either I didn't eat all my oats for breakfast or I didn't eat enough yesterday after legs but my strength just was not there. On drop sets I usually get the 75s up 4x on Arnold press and then the reps increase as the weight decreases. I was not feeling right about this.

I left early before doing bradford press and shrugs but I just really wasn't feeling it today. Carbing up big time in about 20 minutes.

Spaghetti! Thank goodness for Yellow Gold. I left it out initially in my supplement list but added it for accuracy. I try to get it in whenever I'm having a carb heavy meal. Usually preworkout and then sometime later in the day.

Since I'm trying to cut back on the carbs a little for recomp purposes, carb heavy meals 3 times a day is down to 1 to 2 times per day. (I should also note that I don't include my postwork meal in this because it's too close to the first YG dose. I suppose I could do the P-slin YG stack...but we'll see.)

Song of the Day:
Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine

Not a huge Bon Jovi fan, but I love this song. And here's why.
I hope Trauma finds this thread :) Shannon Elizabeth, I think love you. "I think I just filled the cup."

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Silentbob---when was your last off-day? Could account for a tougher day.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Silentbob---when was your last off-day? Could account for a tougher day.
Sunday, I reckon I'll have tomorrow be an off day. Allow myself a full day of sleep and eating. Give me time to think about what kind of routine I want for lifting. Do you all think I should maybe switch to a push/pull workout? Maybe Chest/Back/calves, off, Bees/Trees/abs, off, quads/thighs/shoulder, off. I'm definately open to suggestion.

Another thought, would yall want me to start posting my diet again?

today was 4 scoops whey isolate, 1 cups oat, 50g WMS, banana, 6 cups skim milk, two cans of tuna, (last) 10 protein recovery balls :)(), beef jerky, spaghetti w/ sausage/tomato sauce.

If anyone wants me to start logging my food as well I'll get some macros up next to those values. I seriously can't believe I just remembered all that.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Post your diet if you wish to do so.. i'd def be interested!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I am not trying to name drop so please excuse me for this blatant one. I am getting ready for my first show and luckily for me Lee Haney lifts and trains where I do. As far as splits go...I asked his opinion about a week ago and his advice was chest/bi's, back/tri's, legs/shoulders on a three day split. I modified it slightly into a four day split so that I do legs seperately and add a deadlift/shoulder day.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Sunday, I reckon I'll have tomorrow be an off day. Allow myself a full day of sleep and eating. Give me time to think about what kind of routine I want for lifting. Do you all think I should maybe switch to a push/pull workout? Maybe Chest/Back/calves, off, Bees/Trees/abs, off, quads/thighs/shoulder, off. I'm definately open to suggestion.

Another thought, would yall want me to start posting my diet again?

today was 4 scoops whey isolate, 1 cups oat, 50g WMS, banana, 6 cups skim milk, two cans of tuna, (last) 10 protein recovery balls :)(), beef jerky, spaghetti w/ sausage/tomato sauce.

If anyone wants me to start logging my food as well I'll get some macros up next to those values. I seriously can't believe I just remembered all that.

I'm hurt by the frowning face following the protein balls. :sad:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright so, going by the diet tracker, I ate big today. :)
Anything to get over a sh*tty lift.

AnabolicMinds Diet Tracker (BETA)
"Candies" shows up on the diet cause I'm too lazy to create a custom food for WMS. lol

Macros for 5-7-08
3346 calories
302 protein
368 carbs
74 fat

I'm not gonna lie, dinner was awesome, thank you Yellow Gold.

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm hurt by the frowning face following the protein balls. :sad:
You're hurt!? I'm the one that's outta balls man! I'm gonna have to resupply on those jokers quick! They chase a can of tuna exceptionally well. No tuna breath for this guy!!!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
You're hurt!? I'm the one that's outta balls man! I'm gonna have to resupply on those jokers quick! They chase a can of tuna exceptionally well. No tuna breath for this guy!!!
Yeah, misread what you wrote, sorry about that.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do the protein balls taste like? I could definitley use an on the go protein source. But I'm getting my kids into the fish oil, clear edge, and protein drinks. But maybe this would be something they would like?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Whats a daily intake look like Bob? You really low calorie cutting or just moderate? What macros?

I know I have had a couple of carb up days in the preceding days because I was feeling run down and it did wonders (both physically and mentally).

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
bwwwahahahahaha....here to terrorize.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
What do the protein balls taste like? I could definitley use an on the go protein source. But I'm getting my kids into the fish oil, clear edge, and protein drinks. But maybe this would be something they would like?

Crader, I've been told by some, and I'd have to agree, that they taste like a Reese's without the chocolate. My wife is a middle school teacher and the students at her school love them! My own two boys snack on them as well...My oldest makes us pack some in his lunch. I have no doubt that your kids would love them.

Sorry SilentBob for the temporary hijack.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Sorry SilentBob for the temporary hijack.
i have a weird inclination that we will have many more temp hijacks in this thread in the future.
most of which i plan on participating in.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
These things are amazing. They are good as a standalone snack or included in an on the go meal. My favorite is a can of tuna and 5 balls. That alone puts you at 47.5g protein + 20g carbs and 14g of fats. And it's all the healthy kinds.

Whats a daily intake look like Bob? You really low calorie cutting or just moderate? What macros?
I'm trying to hit just below maintenace, anywhere from 2500 to 3000. Yesterday was an exception.

i have a weird inclination that we will have many more temp hijacks in this thread in the future.
most of which i plan on participating in.
:bruce2: Bring it on!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I am so not touching that one.
Yeah, for some reason the first thing that comes to mind when I re-read that is Two and a Half Men....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
5-8-08 Off

Today was an off day, from work and from lifting. I decided to spend the day cleaning my room. This was 2 years in the making. Some highlights from the clean include $11.25 in quarters, the instruction manual from Zelda II: The Adventures of Link, and a 1992 Barry Bonds baseball card mint condition in a hard plastic sleeve.

Sitting on four meals so far today. I have work in the morning so I probably won't be up long enough for a 5th meal.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/diettracker/diet.php?act=others_mealentry&u=36037

Dietary Totals for 5-8-08
2529- calories
236- protein
151- carbs
109- fat

Song of the Day:
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Looking Out My Back Door

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With Bonds' latest troubles getting picked up as a FA, I would dump the card now.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
5-9-08: Chest/Bis

Incline DB Bench Press: 20x10, 40x10, 80x8, 75x8, 70x6, 65x8, 60x8
super-setted with
Incline DB Flies: 10x10, 15x10, 20x8, 20x8, 20x8, 20x8, 20x8

Flat Bench DB Press: 50x8, 55x8, 60x8, 65x6, 70x4
super-setted with
Flat Bench DB Flies: 20x8, 20x8, 20x8, 20x8, 20x8

Concentration Hammer Curls: 20x20, 25x20, 30x16+30x6, 25x14+25x8, 20x20
super-setted with
Incline Curls: 20x20, 25x20, 30x12+30x10, 25x14+25x8, 20x20

5min Cardio Elliptical

Narrative:
I felt strong today. Was stuck at work until 5. I don't like lifting in the evenings. Way too much Tom Foolery going on in the gym 'after work.' I felt like a pink-shirt popped collar guido from another thread doing nothing but chest and bicep exercises but I had to switch up my routine a little bit. So whatever. All those + signs with the curls are where I had to stop and take 10 seconds before finishing. I'd do 2 more than I needed to if I stopped. I figure if I'm going to wuss out at 14 of 20, I'm gonna force 8 more out of myself.

First lift in a while where I haven't had any form of BCAA supplementation. I can honestly say that I could tell there was an absense of Citruline Malate in my system. (Xtend and CoreABC both have it.) 2 minuntes in to cardio I started cramping up, hard. It got to the point where I didn't want to force it anymore so I stopped at 5 minutes.

All in all it was a good lift. Until I got home, opened up my NP package and didn't have any freebies. (Hank) :aargh:

I'm not too worried about it though, got my java diffusor set up in the bathroom (would be in my room but the windows are open and it'd be wasteful,) and it smells incredible. I should take a picture of my RPN stash, seriously. :toofunny: And yes, I would include the raws to make DCP as part of it (what can I say, it's out of stock all the time :hammer:)

Song of the Day:
A good pump needs a good jam to back it up. Sure it's short haired Metallica but it's still pre-St. Anger :) New album soon, can't wait!
Metallica - Slither

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol good workout!!

Glad you like the diffuser, the DCP will be back soon. I would buy several bottles because they are back in the small caps..woohoo!!! I won't take the big ones!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Lol good workout!!

Glad you like the diffuser, the DCP will be back soon. I would buy several bottles because they are back in the small caps..woohoo!!! I won't take the big ones!
Are they the same dosage in the 00 caps as they are in the 000 caps? If so, the raws can wait cause I can't tamp that hard w/o breaking something.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm here, better late than never :D

MB

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are they the same dosage in the 00 caps as they are in the 000 caps? If so, the raws can wait cause I can't tamp that hard w/o breaking something.

Yep same dosage!! We found a capsuler who could do it better and so we are bringing back the small caps!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm here, better late than never :D

MB
Welcome to the party, the keg's in the back. :dance:

Oh yeah, I meant to add. My boss and co-worker want to start tanning for some pictures in 6 weeks. We have a really laid back atmosphere at the VS. Anyway, I have a trial size of Atomic Meltdown and I think that I'll probably shell out for the big guy. Sure one of them is Italian and I'm Scandinavian but I think I can go darker, with help. :) There are no rules in tanning as long as you don't turn orange!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Booyah! no need for a keg-erator when the Beast is around ;)

MB

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL You can out tan him!!! I'm pretty dark from using it! Also use bed upgrades for a deeper tan.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dietary totals for 5-9-08

3006- Calories
332 - Protein
271 - Carbs
66 - Fat

Composed of: (in no particular order)
8 cups of skim milk
1 banana
2 cans of tuna
2 scoops VP2
4 scoops All the Whey WPI
2 tablespoons Carlson's Liquid Fish Oil
2 5oz Turkey Patties
1.25 Potatoes
1 tablespoon EVOO
50g WMS
2 apples.

Last edited:
boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Lookin Good man! Glad you decided to list your foods...def rather interesting!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Man likes his milk.
I used to do nothing but water but my calories would always be stuck around 2200. Can't have that :)

Now I drink a lot of milk and still get in over a gallon of water a day.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I used to do nothing but water but my calories would always be stuck around 2200. Can't have that :)

Now I drink a lot of milk and still get in over a gallon of water a day.
Yea dude I hear ya. When not restricting calories I indulge in the nectar of the gods like its my job.

I also indulge in the throw up of the gods as well (aka cottage cheese). mm mm good

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
5-10-08 Back/Tris
SLDL: 65x10, 95x10, 135x10, 185x8, 205x8, 225x6, 135x10

Assisted Chins: (55lb)10, (40lb)x8, (25lb)x6, (40lb)x5, (55lb)x7
super-setted with
Dips: 10x5

One Arm Low Row: 80x10, 100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x10
*2x listed sets

Lap Pull down: 80x10, 100x10, 180x3, 160x4, 140x6, 120x8, 100x10

Seated Tricept Extensions: 50x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
super-setted with
Skull Crushers: 40x10, 50x10, 60x8, 40x10
super-setted with
Close grip bench press: 40x10, 50x10, 60x10, 40x10

Caloric Intake for 5-10-08

2713 - calories
257 - protein
266 - carbs
69 - fat

Composed of (semi order):
meal 1:
2 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 table spoon olive oil based margarine
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 tablespoon natty pb
meal 2:
1 cup oats
2 scoops All the whey WPI
meal 3:
2 scoops All the whey WPI
50g WMS
2 cups milk
1 banana
1 apple
meal 4:
2 cups milk
1 can tuna
1 apple
meal 5:
1 can tuna
1 apple
meal 6:
spicy tuna roll
2 tablespoons fish oil

Narrative: There was this kid at the gym today. I say kid but he's probably late teens early twenties, kid. Anyway, he was roaming around the gym not doing any lifts, would fiddle with a machine and generally look like he didn't know what he was doing or was just trying to piss people off. Anyway, this kid kept on staring at me while I was trying to lift. I don't know if any of you have had situations like this but it's very difficult to lift when someone is in either your direct line of sight or in your peripheral and just stares. He didn't move the entire time. He did this at during at least 3 of my lifts. To say I was getting irritated would be an understatement. Oh well, got it done.

Anyway, something I've been thinking about. Protein in a day. How much? Upon searching, one post said that if your urine is foamy you may be having too much (not an issue here.) My manager said that the amount I'm eating in a day is too much. I don't want to up the carbs more than they already are and I don't want to drink olive oil all day. I already do 2 table spoons of fish oil but is there any way to up my caloric intake while retaining my carbs and lowing my protein? (Eat more fats, simple? Yeah...kinda not really)
Should I invest more in nuts? (Leave it alone dsade, serious question.)

The way I see it, 30-50g every three hours is fine for protein intake as long as I'm drinking ample water. If any of you all have any insight on this I would be very appreciative.

Song of the Day:
Godsmack - Keep Away

Last edited:
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm supposed to eat 20grams of protein for 6 meals a day and I weigh 122lbs. I'm sure you weigh more than I do!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
5-11-08 Off

Dietary Totals
2987 - calories
220 - protein
340 - carbs
83 - fat

Composed of:
meal 1:
2 Fillet Minons
2 slices wheat toast
1 tbls natty peanut butter
1 cup milk
meal 2:
1 can tuna
1 apple
1 banana
2 cups milk
meal 3:
1 can tuna
1 apple
1 banana
2 cups milk
meal 4:
2 whole eggs
4 egg whites
1 tblsp fish oil
meal 5: cheat
Cinnamon rolls.
1 tbls psyllium husk
hour later:
1 tbls fish oil

Yeah, I hate filet for breakfast. It was delicious. Happy Mothers day. I cheated hard with those cinnamon rolls this evening. Ended up getting 100+g of carbs just from those. I tried to lessen the damage by taking an Anabolic Pump prior to eating them. At least my muscles will be flippin' sweet!

Tomorrow morning I'm joining a new gym. Hopefully I can get all the paperwork and whatnot done and get a good leg workout in before I go to work.

Song of the Day:
Kenny Wayne Sheperd - Aberdeen