Josh's Fat to Six Pack Log
- 08-09-2007, 02:05 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
- Port St Lucie, FL
- Rep Power
- 08-10-2007, 02:21 PM
o man that sucks i broke my wrist a few months ago. i am gonna post what i have been doing really soon. just haven't had the time but i have been still doing everything right.
- 08-15-2007, 06:42 PM
I have pretty much just been doing the Max-Ot log and i am getting good results like one week to the next everything i improved for wait so if you want to know what i do just check out Max-OT i will post pics as time goes on.
I still have been doing hit cardio and eating right so you guys just check back and i will have pics to let you know what is going on.
I also got back into serious skateboarding so that is a lot of extra cardio. I spend like 4-6 hours a day skateboarding now.
Similar Forum Threads
- By cg123 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-28-2011, 01:34 AM
- By bla55 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 39Last Post: 06-04-2011, 06:31 AM
- By Brent in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 06-21-2006, 11:00 AM
- By yeahright in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2006, 09:07 AM
- By jjohn in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2006, 09:06 AM