KTW's not as tall as Motiv8er but not as short as Glenn or Beelze log

ktw

Awards
  • Established
So it's time for me to lose some fat for the next few weeks while I'm out here on my internship. More on supps later, here is my routine (critiques and comments welcome)

Workout A1

Dumbell Bench
Chins
Bent Over BB rows
Military Press
Close Grip Bench

Workout B1

Squats
Romanian Deadlifts (going to rotate in 2 week blocks with Good Mornings)
Seated Calf raise (super slow eccentric, concentric fairly slow from a deficit, pause at both top and bottom, most likely a 5-3-10-3 tempo)
Standing EZ bar curl
Shrugs of some sort (I do not need to work on grip @this point, so until I do I am going to hit traps on this day)

Workout A2

Incline BB bench
Rack Chins (provided I can get a movable bench to use with them, if not, wide grip pullups)
Rack Deads
Face Pulls (Sorta upper back but I feel em in my rear delts so I think they're fitting)
Skull Crushers (If my elbows still hurt ridiculously I will figure something else out, maybe 55.2 degree semi over supianated dumbell kickbacks with an anabolic tempo)

Workout B2 (tentative)
I like training my legs twice a week, I didn't feel burned out doing it last time, but I will be cutting weight so I'm going to give it a try and if I feel over training coming on, or you guys convince me enough, I'll drop this day

Leg Press or 1 leg squats
Lying Leg Curls
Standing calf raises with the aforementioned tempo scheme
Hammer curls (possibly on the preacher bench I'm not sure yet)
No traps on this day, might add some plate pinches if I feel it is necessary

Supplements:

Camphibolic
C2
Albuterol (starting at 12mgs/day and going from there, probably going to run two three week cycles)
Activate/Rebound XT
Cre Ethyl Thunder
Xtend
Optimum Pro Complex protein
Berry Greens
Multi
Fish Oil

Diet:
Will be carb cycling, two high, two medium, three low.
Highs will go on A1 and B1, ?Mediums on A2 and B2, if b2 gets eliminated then the medium day will be on a Friday (company dinners, etc. that day so it will be hard to count carbs). I will have an off week somewhere in there. During that off week I will go slightly Ketogenic. I will bump protein up to 400 grams, carbs will be ~50 to 75 grams a day, and then a carb up day on the 7th day of the week where I will go crazy and consume about 600grams.

High day levels:

This is where I am confused, My BMR for losing weight (20% lower than normal BMR) is 2638. Without any fat, this comes out to 2648. With even 50 grams of fat, I'm at a 3k surplus. I do not do cardio on lifting days so that is 500 extra calories I won't be burning
Carbs: 312 (Thinking of reducing this to 250 though, and having fats be at 33 grams like the other day)
Protein: 350grams
Fat: ?

Moderate day levels:
Carbs: 250g
Protein: 350g
Fats:30g
(Thinking of maybe further reducing carbs and adding some more fat, maybe making carbs 200grams and fat 52grams, 250 just seems slightly high, that's what I normally eat to meet my off day BMR requirements)

Low day levels:

Carbs: 187 (Will be 150 if I lower the above amounts
Protein: 350g
Fats: 33g (Will be higher if I change stuff like above)

Current Weight: Was consistanly at 206 but I'm at 203 right now after a horrible plane flight and getting sick for the past two days.

Current bodyfat: Measured at 15.8 a few weeks ago, hasn't noticably increased since

Body type: Have no idea. I'm tall and lanky, but I can put on weight fast. I do not remain super cut though, nor do I get a whole lot of fat gain. I have no damn idea what I am, I'm the middle of all three types.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
As in days of the week?
A1- Sunday
B1- Monday
Tuesday Off
A2- Wednesday
B2- Thursday

It's Doggcrapp by the way, I forgot to include that

High days will be A1 and B1, Moderate A2 and B2, lows on off days

Also forgot to include cardio which will be 30 minutes on some sort of machine at a 70% to 75% of max heartrate. This will be done on off days.

Abs will be done on A1, B1, and A2

After dropping weight I will be clean bulking again with a 5x5 derivative or a modified Westside program, or if I like this DC training, this program continued. All I know is that for this I will have to take it easier during the deficit, but I have included movements that have helped me during the past, and will hopefully help me maintain some strength.

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
IF you want to make it more like DC your gonna need a A3 and B3... probably.... :)

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Alright quick update, we have been touring a ton of places here in DC this week and tours usually go all day, so today I will finally have time to register at a gym. Won't be that great, you have to wash the bar after using chalk, but whatever it's better than nothing. All my supps came except for the protein and malto, the Camphoblic makes me reallly hot at night, so I guess it's working. I have a few questions for the DC guys since I'll be following this. Just one working set? My question is, my 15rm on squats is 275, 10 rm is unknown and my 6rm is 315, if I do not faily, could I do those as my 3 sets with the weight pyarmiding down, or could I only use 1 hard set? I only plan on doing this with my core lifts to keep them higher and work within all the rep ranges. HIT never worked for me in the past, so I'm hoping this program isn't a variant of it that just lists warmup sets. I was hoping to use this like my older programs I have done logs for in the past, train different ranges, since that has led to my best strength gains ever.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is probabaly the coolest thread title ever. Goodluck!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, title is too complex :D

how tall are you?

ktw

Awards
  • Established
beeze can you help with that question i posted?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
do the last heavy set and then do a 20 repper with a slightly lighter weight. these have been nicknamed in the DC community as 'widowmakers'. basically, pick a weight that you normally get for 10-12 reps. after 12, rest at the top for a few breaths, bang out a couple more, rest, couple more, etc. til you reach 20. it sucks royal donkey balls so you're going to have man up for this one. i don't have a use for them in my program since i'm going purely for strength.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Well my goal with this program is to preserve my strength while cutting, so that is what I am mainly concerned with. I came from a 5x5ish program for strength and I am worried that just one set in the limit strength training zone will not be enough, considering the other sets will be pretty light, so I was thinking more might be needed, so my real question is, do you think just one heavy set progressing every week is enough?

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Alright so finally got my gym membership today and am not sick anymore so just to let everyone know, I'm following Beezle's program basically, just wanna try something new, something simple.

Felt weak on the first few things today

DB bench
45x15
65x12
80x6 (should have done way more but it didn't work out this way)
Stretch 60 seconds

Military Press
115x10
125x7

Close Grip Bench
115x20
135x10[/B]P R[/B]

Back Width
Bodyweight Chins
bwx3
bwx1
bwx7 P R

Back Thickness
They have a really ****ty unadjustable power rack here so I did deads off the floor today, I'm gunna figure something out for next week

Sumo Deads (Really weird, they just snap up for me, I think I'll end up being a sumo puller because of my height, Stuff works out a lot better with this stance) with feet under rings
185x6
225x3
315x7 P R, really think I could have had one more

Abs
20 minutes walking back to the dorm

Started the Activate a few days ago, constant muscle hardness, it's weird, today was my first day in the gym, but I had a pump in my back from walking around all day. Took first dose of Alb. this morning, glad I didn't get clen, I really feel this stuff kick in. c2 is on the way.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Just looked at the top of my origonal routine, shoulda done BB rows today, what a dumbass.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
why didn't you do more on the DB bench? awesome job on the PR's. ;)

Last edited:

ktw

Awards
  • Established
You mean more weight? Sets? Reps?
I wanted the final set to be heavy, I knew I would be weaker this week as I was really sick for the past week and a half and still do not feel like myself, the set was spost to go higher but didn't, I don't know why. I was trying to copy your ideas as much as possible, the warm ups and then the balls to the wall sets.

Also, forgot to include that I did the stretches for 60 seconds for everything else and it sucked big time.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You mean more weight? Sets? Reps?
I wanted the final set to be heavy, I knew I would be weaker this week as I was really sick for the past week and a half and still do not feel like myself, the set was spost to go higher but didn't, I don't know why. I was trying to copy your ideas as much as possible, the warm ups and then the balls to the wall sets.

Also, forgot to include that I did the stretches for 60 seconds for everything else and it sucked big time.
i just saw "should've done more but it didn't work out this way" so i figured you had more in ya, but stopped anyway. cut your warmups down a bit. 65's and 80's aren't a huge difference when thinking of terms of a last set. hit the 65's for 3-4 reps and save it for the biggie.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Oh, well normally I do 85s for the same amount, so I was wondering why I didn't today.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
my guess, you did 65's x 12 right before it. and how long have you been using flat dumbbell?

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Just started using it again at the very end of my last 5x5ish routine i just did. I did 5 sets of the 85's for 5 so I don't know, I guess I didn't think that 65x12 would tire me out more.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Had my 2a workout 2 days ago, didn't have time to post with all the hecticness of starting my internship and crap. I'm sure I met my carb goals today, but for some reason with this type of training I feel bogged down when doing big compound lifts and very drained.

Back Squats
Barx20
135x10
225x5
245x1
275x1
315x6 (done this before, was not impressed)
The thing that sucks about this gym is that the squat rack is too narrow for my feet so I have to unrack the weight and then walk about 3 feet backwards to get out of the rack, which is pretty draining with a heavy load.)

Hamstring curls
This machine was friggin weird, I never figured it out, there's like 7 points of adjustment, I'm just gunna do makeshift GHR's next time.
70x20
90x10
130x6 PR???

Calves
Tried the SB thing, could not get past the first minute without cramping so I went as long as I could pretty much. This sucks.

Bi's
Standing EZ bar curls, Widowmaker set
Barx20
45x12
65x3
85x17 (ridiculously high pr, i think the bar had to have been mislabeled or something, I've never done 80lbs for this much before even)
followed by 30x20 alternating dumbell curls.
Really painful, had a gigantic pump after, but that subsided fairly fast.

Did stretches for 60 seconds after everything, the last 10 seconds are extremely bad.

Possible changes:
Not doing deads close to a squat day again, it sucked bad squatting with a sore lower back. Also, I am feeling super drained from the decreased carbs, I do not think a second leg day is necessary right now, or at least until I can handle it.

I went with my origonal posted diet, low days are 150, med are 200, high are 250 and low days suck mad balls. It's hard to get quality food around here since I don't have a car, but my work is cool about me eating on the job so I've managed to get enough cals in at work except for yesterday when I forgot my **** at home. I might start lean bulking at the beginning of July depending on how this cut is going.

Cardio: I walk about 40 minutes a day at a fast pace, wether it be to get to the Metro or the store or to the gym or dinner, I end up walking a **** ton and have not noticed much yet so I am going to step up the walking a little bit, maybe jog a day or something I don't know yet.

Rest of my supplements finally arrived, the NO **** should help with the workout energy.

I do not feel the albuterol that much. I take 1 ml (4mg) 3x daily by putting it in my mouth and then swallowing with water and haven't noticed any sides or different feelings.

The Activate might be working, I can't tell, not sure if this is really going to do much for me or if I am being impatient.

I also notice on low days I feel super flat and have very little muscle hardness, but on high days that returns.

Thinking of doing the widowmaker for my chest, any input on this since it is my most lagging body part other than my bi's?

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Also the next weeks Deadlift variation will be pulls from just below the knees, like a rack pull but off blocks since the rack is too high to do it any lower. I think I'm gunna set it up so it goes floor, below knees, above knees, hypers, then start over so I'm pulling off the floor once a month and the rest of the time works on the rest of the motion. This will still be for back thickness, but now will be on 2a

ktw

Awards
  • Established
1 last post, today is an off day because I have to go to dinner with an alum and will not be able to make it tonight but tomorrow I will do 2a then a day off then 1a again. Or do you guys reccomend I make 3as and do 3a instead?

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i normally wait 2 days between squat and deads

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Yah I don't know what possesed me to try them back to back. What do you think about my deadlift scheme?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Interesting log, so far. I just started DC too. So far I'm loving it. I might have to start one of these logs.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Ya it's nice just to keep track of how things are going, I usually update my logs daily but I've been doing a ton of work lately so that hasn't really happened. Doing 2a in about 15 minutes.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Also I'm going to change the workout schedule to 2 on 1 off

ktw

Awards
  • Established
K so just got back from the gym. Went to a gym on the other side of town, pretty cool, they had a special extra long deadlift/squat bar, a fat bar, 100 lb plates, a squat box and tons of benches and really nice equipment, provided weight belts, wraps, etc. Anyways, had a pretty good day.

Incline BB
barx20
115x10
135x5
165x8 PR

Super wide grip pullups
bwx1
bwx1
bwx8 PR
The Grip was super wide, at the very end of the bar and I need some wraps because I think my grip was hurting me a lot.

Bent Over BB Rows w/deadlift bar
Not sure if this bar weighs anymore but it is super wide and has really deep knurling, can't wait to dead with it.
135x10
155x5
185x16 with a rest at 8 and 14 PR

Face Pulls w/ rope
70x10
90x5
110x13 with a rest at 9 PR

Skull Crushers
barx20
45x10
55x5
85x15 PR rested at 9 and 13

Abs
Decline Crunches
all sets done w/ 10 lbs

Also after my rows my bi's were throbbing today, so I did some really light hammer curls for 20 reps

All stretches done for 60 seconds, got a great chest stretch today, it felt like my pecs were getting ripped apart.

Great day, tons of new ridiculous pr's, I can't really believe I could do this much on these exercises, especially the rows and skull crushers, guess it's time to go heavier. Wanna know the funny part about all this, over the last 2 days I have as many carbs as I usually eat before workout when I bulk. The chest pr's aren't huge but they're their and they're nice to have, I hope to get some better ones in the future. Going to keep the Activate at 6 caps for the next few days, probably a week, then up to 8 depending on how the sides are going.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'm not a dc advocate, so i really dont know how it all works, but i like to do deads in the beginning, there's no way i could have the energy to pull at the end of my workout, plus i hammer my posterior and abs a lot more. a strong core is the key to big lifts.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Well I've done a few 5x5's and benched, squatted and deadlifted on the same day and been fine, I'm going to do them as my first back thing on that day, I meant my idea of starting at the floor and moving up the legs incrementally each week then a week off where i just do hypers or no deads and at all and then start over again. Example:

Week 1: Floor Deads
Week 2: Below the knee rack deads
Week 3: Above the knee rack deads
Week 4: Hypers or no lower back work
Week 5: Floor Deads
Week 6: Below the knee rack deads
Week 7: Above the knee rack deads
Week 8: Hypers or no lower back work

Something kind of like that. I have no sticking point in my movement but I overtrain easily when constantly pulling heavy from the floor week after week so I don't think that's an option

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i dont know how dc works, but i'd say do hypers every week, and do week 1-3 then rotate, and everyone has a sticking point :D

ktw

Awards
  • Established
When I dead there is no change in momentum during any point of the movement yet so I'm trying to capitalize on that, squats and bench are a different story.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
K so yesterday I was at a House hearing for 5 hours and had to stay till 10 to wait for the vote on an amendment so I didn't get to go to the gym but I managed to today. It was also my first day on the full double dose of ActivaTe.

DB Bench
45x10
65x3
85x6 (pr by 1 rep but still a pr)PR

Bent Over Rows w/ deadlift bar
Still have no idea what this bar weighs, but it is fatter than the others in the gym so maybe more?
135x10
155x7
175x5
185x3
195x1
205x9 with a rest at 5 PR

Barbell Military press
Was really giving my right shoulder problems, it was pinching bad at the bottom of the movement and I have no idea why, so I went light, still got a PR but couldn't push it as hard as I wanted, I think I'm going to switch to dumbells or arnolds.
barx20
95x10
115x3
125x6PR

Narrow Grip pulldowns
So many people seem to love monopolizing the pull up bar to do hanging leg raises at the exact moment I want to use it. I could have gotten way more on these if I had chalk like I usually do.

100x20
140x10
160x5
190x7, resting at 5 PR

Close Grip BB bench
115x15
135x10
155x8 PR

Abs
Some crunches and some other crap, really dead at this point

My strength is up for my upper body, I hope my squats match tomorrow or else I am going to be seriously bummed. I'm leaning out a little, I look bigger than I used to which is weird, no ab definition yet but I can tell the fat is melting, starting to see lower abs and obliques taking form.

Also need to mention that most of my supps never arrived. All I am on is the NHA stack, albuterol, and Camphibolic and have the normal malto and optimum for my pwo shakes. Ran out of Xtend today, trying to find some around here cuz I can't wait to order Crowler's stuff.

I was thinking today at work that maybe this program might be well suited for dropping fat because it has a relatively low training volume if you set it up that way and you can change parameters around to work on keeping muscle size and developing myogenic tonus, which is what I was trying to do this week. My strength is great, I'm gunna double dose the ActivaTe again on my next bulk.

Also might be signing up with a p lifting gym when I get back to AZ, going to see how they train, what programs they use etc, but Dave Draper and a lot of strongmen used to work out there in the 70's and they seem to have a fairly knowledgable training staff so hopefully it works out and you might see me trying to lift heavy weights at 225 sometime soon.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also might be signing up with a p lifting gym when I get back to AZ, going to see how they train, what programs they use etc, but Dave Draper and a lot of strongmen used to work out there in the 70's and they seem to have a fairly knowledgable training staff so hopefully it works out and you might see me trying to lift heavy weights at 225 sometime soon.
that's definately nice, go in there and do exactly what they say, hahaa

and what kind of gym did they have the deadlifting bar at? most likely it's 45

ktw

Awards
  • Established
This commercial one I go to here in DC. It's got to be probably an 8 footer and its definately thicker than the regular bench bars they have in there, it sits in the corner unused until I pull it out, just like the squat box and 100 lb plates.

Ya I got it off that site you sent me, they have a really nice history of strong dudes from back before equipment was used and if I train there I'm gunna sit down, shut up and get strong. The only thing is, I want to compete in the 225's, so I need to pack some solid lean mass on to do that at 6 foot 2

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it's 45lbs most likely, only a couple specialty bars are more than that, and if you're at a commercial gym chances are it's just a power bar, they're a little thicker.

and most guys that are 6'2 compete in the 275's and up, so you better start eatin :D

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, at 6'2" 220s isn't gonna happen. Not with a decent total anyhow... Plan on moving up to at least 242s.

As for pulls, it's a good idea to do some sort of pulling motion every week. I like to deadlift once every two weeks. I do high pulls on the weeks I don't deadlift. I think of them as DE work for the pull :) If doing deadlifts from the floor every other week is too much for you (it shouldn't be...) you can alternate between floor and knee height pulling.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Yah I can handle every other, it's just every week that would suck, so I'm gunna alternate between knee and floor I think.

242's? Damn I better start getting some new clothes then and start saving up money for 'supps'

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Had an ok/****ty day in the gym today

Squats w/ box to parallel
Barx20
135x10
225x6
275x3 w/loose belt
On the 275, I had one person on each side spotting me off the rack so I didnt have to back up 3 feet with the 275, but one guy decided to spot just one side on 3 reps, making it completely akward and hard for one leg, so I'm not counting the other 3 that would otherwise make the total 6. On the next set I put a 100 lb plate on the box cuz I wanted to see if it was truly harder box squatting above parallel like posters were saying. Here's the results:
315x3, Not even close to a PR, pretty ****ing bummed out, pretty mad, but at the same time if I was at parallel I think I woulda had it. I blame having a busy start of the week to cause my 9 day layover since my last squat session.

EZ bar curls
barx20
45x15
65x10
95x12, rest on 8 followed by a widowmaker with 25 lb hammer curls for 20 PR

Either I'm doing something wrong on curls or this type of training really enhances my bi strength because the first 6 were not even that bad and I have never even thought about touching this weight before.

Romanian Deadlifts
135x10
155x8
175x5
185x5
205x8, rest at 6 PR

Again, this number is ridiculously high, I'm at only 250g of carbs today and putting up more weight than I ever have before on this, and the first few were not even tough.

Hex bar shrugs
135x20
185x10
225x8 PR Never shrugged 225 with this bar before at all, let alone for reps.

Did not have time for calves or abs because I have to get up mad early tomorrow for another hearing, not pumped about that.

I think the 8 caps of ActivaTe is kicking in. Minus squats, everything else was a ridiculous PR, weight I had never thought of touching before. If this continues to go this well, I'm going to run the same type of stack along with anagen during a bulk after this cutting period is over.

Picked up some Excell today and some Xtend, not very big tubs though, so I'm going to use it sparingly. Excell tastes great but I didn't notice much today.

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the higher up you go on the box the easier it is, so dont listen to those other posters. you were probably just worn out from the squats before. next time you do it set it at 1" below parallel. the box should be about 13-14" high. i dont know how tall you are but i'm 5'10 and 14 is 1" bellow parallel for me. you can also try a 12" box, those will work you like non other. either way though, you dont want to become one of the quarter squatters :D

good workout too

ktw

Awards
  • Established
My hamstrings and glutes are so painful right now, I killed my posterior in response to the low squat numbers. I'm 6 foot 2, and the box isnt adjustable, i put plates on top of it to make it taller, I guess I was tired, either way I'm kinda pissed off about but at the same time I only lost 2 reps and I'm hypocaloric so I can't complain too much.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
yah i always come to parallel, i laugh at the guys who do the little ass push mini squat b/s, i actually have to walk outside the rack so i can squat wide enough to hit parallel

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wait till tommorow, they will kill :D and it's a good thing they hurt, that means you were doing them correct

ktw

Awards
  • Established
The romanian deadlifts basically felt like i was tearing my hamstrings in half, good thing i sit on my ass all day at work.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
Was drained friday after work and had to go to a bday dinner last night so i worked out today instead.

Hammer strength incline
machinex20
platex10
plate+25x8
plate+35x5
2 45's per side for 9, rest at 5, next time im gunna add 20 lbs PR I never really use this one, but with the handles set right today it was great for my chest and didnt hurt my nagging right shoulder. The ActivaTe has gotten me feeling super strong during my workouts, my previous best on this was a 45+25 plate (i have a really weak upper chest, i always end up hitting my shoulders with incline, but im using this from now on instead)

Wide grip pulldowns
Did these at the very, very end of the bar, which is wide itself
80x10
140x5
170x12, pause at 7 PR With this grip my old 10 rm was 150 and this was only a few months ago

Arnold presses
40x10
50x5
60x12, pause at 10PR, previous best was like for 6 or 10 or something

Rack pulls from knee level
135x8
225x3
315x1
405x10, pause at 6 PR
Really need some wraps or chalk, my hands were aching and I think with some assistance I could do more

Dips
bwx6
bwx3
bw+25x9, pause at 6 PR
Previous best was 6

Abs
Old superset I read about somewhere, worked the best for me of anything I have done so I'm trying it again. I do hanging leg raises with or without weight depending on the rep range and leg position, then i superset it with narrow range crunches and repeat 3 times. After that is something I do not know the name of for a few reps and then I'm done. It sounds like overkill but it works.

So I'm making some diet changes
I weighed 200 today, down 6 lbs, visibly leaner, lower V's whatever theyr're called are looking good, definately popping out, abs are coming along slowly, biceps are getting leaner, but I'm not leaning out fast enough. Strength is through the roof from the ActivaTe but I'm not trying to make pr's, I'm trying to drop as much weight as possible while maintaining my strength. The days will be adjusted as follows:

Low: 100 grams of carbs, instead of increments of 50, i will do roughly 30, consisting of two meals of old fashioned oats and a mini wheat bagel or just 3 meals of oats.

Medium: Will now be 150, same setup as above, but basically one more meal and breakfast carbs will be a little more

High: Dropping down to 225 or 200, same setup as above basically, taking 10 grams out of my pwo and going to start adding ground oat powder and take out some malto. Also, now carbs after the pwo since I have to work out at night at 6pm after work.

Also at breakfast I'm cutting down on the protein amount. I usually do 2 whole eggs and a cup of egg sub. and serving of whey, but I'm gunna take out the 2 whole eggs, replace the substitute with whites and take about 3/4 scoop of protein so it's about 50 grams

During workout Xtend/malto drink will stay the same, pre workout carbs cut by 10 grams.

I do not think my cuts are too drastic, if I feel any negative changes I will possibly lower days even more and add a carb up day every 7th day.

Also I've been reading a ****load of albuterol logs and am now confused on cycle length, I always thought it was 2 weeks max but I'm starting to see lots of 5 or 6 weekers. My 2 weeks is up tuesday so if that method is actually the correct way, the next cycle will be 16 mg/day.

If I can get the cash I might pick up some Venom or something, the hunger pains are getting crazy and I think I could handle another stim.

I am definately running the ActivaTe double dosed at the start of my next bulk.

I stocked up on drol and phera plex before they went illegal, in 6 months or so when I'm at my goal weight I'm thinking of running the phera plex 10/20/20/30 with the double dosed activaTe, any thoughts on this idea?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, you do a lot of **** each workout. How often are you working each area each week?

ktw

Awards
  • Established
twice for upper, once for lower, its the same program beezle does basically, the one he posted. everything but the last set are warm ups, the last one is a rest paused work set basically, so pretty much it's just one really tough set, cuz if you look at like my chest stuff for today, the warm up sets were well under 75% of my 1 rm and were in no way taxing at all, I really don't feel anything till the last set and then the stretches after.

I'm just trying something new, i did wsb for skinny bastards and a few other programs, including a modified 5x5, and so far this method is working well and im recovering very well and making new pr's every workout, but come fall when i lean bulk back up I want to do a pl routine again because they give me the best results in terms of strength and size gains.

So ya the last set listed is the work set, the rest are essentially warm ups so do not pay attention to them, I just list them cuz I list everything i do in the gym when I go.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
also forgot, 60 second stretches on everything right after the set