Beelze training log

Page 6 of 78 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. a$$holes

motivator, pec is fine, 110%. thanks for asking.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    motivator, pec is fine, 110%. thanks for asking.
    It's good to hear that.
    •   

3. quads/hams/forearms/bi's/calves

leg press
    rack x 20
    200 x 15
    400 x 10
    780 x 3
    960 x 3
    wraps
    1440 x 2 PR (it holds 1230, so i found a 210lb dude to sit on top, looked kinda funny)
    wraps off
    960 x 11
    90 second stretch

lying leg curls
    100 x 10
    160 x 3
    245 x 9 PR
    60 second stretch

behind back barbell forearm curls
    135 x 10
    225 x 12 (too heavy, full contraction was tough)
    135 x 20

dumbbell preacher (on 90 degree side)
    30's x 10
    50's x 3
    70's x 8 PR
    50's x 8
    60 second stretch

donkey calf - SB routine (leave it as that for now)

4. So HERE is your training log. Nice numbers bro. Climbing as usual.

5. hulagan WHO is that chick in your avatar?

Beeleze - nice work man glad to see everything is well with the pec. You are one gigantic motherfu*cker

BV
    •   

6. BV, that's hul's gf. no joke, that's his gf. you should see her now. getting ready for a fitness competition. you can only imagine.

as for my numbers, as discussed, it's all fake. hulagn knows my true identity. i'm a carnie.

7. after your week off you'll be putting up even better numbers brotha .. should be fun

8. week off has come and gone brutha. that was yesterday.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    hulagan WHO is that chick in your avatar?

Beeleze - nice work man glad to see everything is well with the pec. You are one gigantic motherfu*cker

BV
    Yep, that's my girl. Doing her 1st comp in about 14 weeks.
    Beelze, stop frontin'. You know you are the man in the gym

10. took her pic away........bastard.

as for the frontin', it's from another thread under general chat. 'video of beez gaining 10lbs' or something. apparently, there's a fellow VA guy that is confused by the legitimacy of the internet.

11. well apparently i'm an idiot

and i don't see anything under hulagn's name ... no avatar

12. yeah, he's hiding it from us. bastard. she's still got her pics on MMI though.

13. Hmm. It was there last night. I didn't change anything. Noticed today it was gone. Not sure why.
    Lol, I forgot about the other pics

14. i'll never forget...............

15. 3/21 - chest/shoulders/tri's/back

flat dumbbell
    (2) 40's x 15
    60's x 10
    90's x 5
    125's x 3
    165's x 9 PR (i love duct tape)
    80 second stretch with 90's

hammer military
    90 x 10
    180 x 6
    270 x 3
    380 x 5 PR
    60 second stretch

straight bar pressdowns
    100 x 20
    120 x 15
    150 x 10
    180 x 10
    240 x 18 PR
    60 second stretch with 45's

rack chins
    BW x 10
    BW + 135lbs x 13 PR

deads--nobelt/nowraps (sumo, for the second time ever)
    135 x 3
    225 x 3
    315 x 3
    405 x 2
    (2) 495 x 5 PR

form needs a little work on the sumo's but even today, they felt a lot more comfortable than conventional. feet are the main concern, by reps 4-5, feet had sliden out to where the weight touched. kinda hard to concentrate when you're grazing your feet with 500lbs, lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    3/21 - chest/shoulders/tri's/back

feet are the main concern, by reps 4-5, feet had sliden out to where the weight touched. kinda hard to concentrate when you're grazing your feet with 500lbs, lol.

LOL... I would think so... LOL

dannng.... I'm just going to expect about 3 new PR's everytime I check this thread.. unreal. Your gym needs to get the big boy DBs just for you brother.

17. lol, that's why MMI labeled my sig over there "only 2 PR's? you're turning into a big *****". new dumbs are supposedly on the way, but he's been saying that for over 2 months now.

18. nice pullin, especially after a workout like that

19. any advice as to the sliding feet concern?

20. no clue man, i pull conventional, maybe buy a can of that tac, pm pinder and ask him, he pulls sumo now

21. gues the tac spray was already suggested, haha, sorry didnt see that over at mmi

22. great minds think alike, eh?
  23. Sorry Beelze!

Hulagn1971,
    My girlfriend goes to school at RMWC. I will be up there for 4-5 days and need to do some training. I am heading up there a week from this Thursday. Where do you train at? I am no where near as strong as beelze, and I am cutting. Maybe I should train with the girls there on campus....

If you could recommend a place, it would be nice. Nothing fancy, in fact, I like my gyms to be a little dirty. Just a place to go get lost while they save the world. Anyhow, thanks bud.
    Continue Beelze...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    3/21 - chest/shoulders/tri's/back

flat dumbbell
    (2) 40's x 15
    60's x 10
    90's x 5
    125's x 3
    165's x 9 PR (i love duct tape)
    80 second stretch with 90's
    So, when is Whit getting the big DB's? That's been on order for a while now.
    BTW avie is back up
  25. Re: Sorry Beelze!

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Hulagn1971,
    My girlfriend goes to school at RMWC. I will be up there for 4-5 days and need to do some training. I am heading up there a week from this Thursday. Where do you train at? I am no where near as strong as beelze, and I am cutting. Maybe I should train with the girls there on campus....

If you could recommend a place, it would be nice. Nothing fancy, in fact, I like my gyms to be a little dirty. Just a place to go get lost while they save the world. Anyhow, thanks bud.
    Continue Beelze...
    So I take it you will be in Lynchburg? I train at Gold's here. It is an old school Gold's so no worries. They even play metal over the speakers. Lots of good equipment and DB's up to 150lbs. Not like the Gold's of today with all the cardio and soccer mom's running back and forth. Hit Beelze up for my email addy and feel free to look me up. I go there pretty much every day. I can probably get you a free week pass too if you get your gf to stay over with me a night or two. Who knows, she could be my next avatar Seriously bro, let me know and I can hook you up.

26. Quote Originally Posted by hulagn1971
    So, when is Whit getting the big DB's? That's been on order for a while now.
    BTW avie is back up
    asked him yesterday. says they have em waiting on him to pick them up in lynchburg, he just has to take his ass out there to get em.

and yes, i see.......i see lots.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    asked him yesterday. says they have em waiting on him to pick them up in lynchburg, he just has to take his ass out there to get em.

and yes, i see.......i see lots.
    Ok, last hijack since I don't have PM's. Let him know I'll pick them up and bring them this weekend. I'm coming in town Friday night. I know where he gets his equip. so don't need directions. Let me know if that works.

28. that would kick ass. thanks slim . i'll let him know today. matt is trying out his shirt today for the first time, should be fun.
  29. Talking

3/23 - quads/hams/forearms/bi's/calves
    squats
    bar x 10
    (3) 135 x 8
    (2) 225 x 3
    315 x 3
    belt
    405 x 1
    belt/wraps
    525 x 4 PR (spot on 4, spotter said i was leaning over a tad and threw me off)
    90 second stretch

SLDL
    135 x 6
    225 x 3
    315 x 3
    455 x 6 PR (fail on 7)
    60 second stretch

dumbbell wrist curls
    (2) 55's x 16

standing alt dumbbell curls (slowed the tempo down to ensure control)
    35's x 10
    45's x 6
    55's x 10
    60's x 10
    60's x 8
    60 second stretch

standing calves 2/4 tempo
    3 sets x 10

front of calf thing
    3 sets of 10
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glen's training log (better than beelze's)
    By glenihan in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 10:16 AM
  2. KELSEYs training log-strength hypertrophy split
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 01:35 AM
  3. Dunimous Training Log
    By dunimous in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-28-2006, 10:18 AM
  4. Multiple training logs