Beelze training log

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
hey dg, what's cracking brutha? i see a few of the old schoolers are still around. that's good to know.
Yeah still kicking. Don't get around to MMI much, but I check in every so often. I see you are still kicking ass!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
as if there were any alternative :)

leg press (low/narrow) - 780 x 22 (up 40lbs)
hammer leg curls - 135 x 20 (up 2 reps)
dumbbell preacher - 35's x 26 (wasn't feeling heavy today, something felt off with the tie-in)
dumbbell shrugs - 170's x 25 (up 1 rep)
seated calves - 100 x 38 (up 6 reps)

20 mins cardio

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
holy **** beez, u have gotten yolked since last time i saw u.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, just dropped some fat brutha. well, a lot of fat to be more accurate. one thing i learned is that no matter how crazy **** can get, the one thing you're always in control of is your body. you can make it do whatever you want it to do, as long as you're consistent and work hard. now, the gears have reversed. it's winter time, and i'm up 20lbs, lol.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
amen. and i think thats how the body responds to the cold......putting on that warm winter coat :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
215lbs now. Lightest I've been in 9 years. Strength is still there, feeling awesome. Powerlifting gave me the base, but bb'ing gave the look. Never going back to that weight again. How's all doing?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
215lbs now. Lightest I've been in 9 years. Strength is still there, feeling awesome. Powerlifting gave me the base, but bb'ing gave the look. Never going back to that weight again. How's all doing?
damn you skinny bastard. :)

good work beez...not just in getting there but making it a lifestyle and staying there.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brutha. U still in the lower bf range too?
yep. just starting my final cut. Down 40lbs and 8" off my waist in last year (well its been over a year now since i started). Sitting at 5'9" and 215 right now. been right here for some time and holding....going to see if I can get to 200 which should put me well into the single digits :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

Nice work man. You still ugly though. :D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Lookin great Beelzepuppy!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
215.8lbs this morn (down 0.2lbs from last week)
36.5" waist at the largest point (down 1/8" from last week)

results are getting slimmer and slimmer. doing cardio 6x/wk now and not seeming to help the process much. the avatar pic is at 225lbs, so 10lbs leaner and there i am. keeping monthly pic progress, but won't post until i hit 210lbs if it's possible. may have to start lightening up on cheat day.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
yep. just starting my final cut. Down 40lbs and 8" off my waist in last year (well its been over a year now since i started). Sitting at 5'9" and 215 right now. been right here for some time and holding....going to see if I can get to 200 which should put me well into the single digits :)
Awesome, between you and Beelze, you two have lost a whole person!:head: