KLEEN - STRONG BODY STRONG MIND!

Page 54 of 60 First ... 5253545556 ... Last

  1. Last night was a day off, tonight I am probably either going to lift much later at night, or skip the workout and do 2 on Friday. I am taking off to be home with my MIL on her first day back from the home. Tonight we are going to take her out for a celebratory dinner of her getting out. We figure we do that for the kids for any big deal or function they have so we will do it for Mom too. Getting out of a home indeed qualifies as a big deal in her life.

    I am pretty excited about my next lift though. As hard as the last one was I am still stoked, and I am loving the feeling of my muscle being more full than it has in a while. Everything seems to be filling in and squaring off a bit. I guess if I am not going to be lean I will enjoy looking full as hell!!!!

    I won't lie a big part of me wants to just workout tonight and skip out on the dinner but that is not what a good family man should do... like I said I MIGHT lift after I get home from the dinner but have to admit that is pretty unlikely. It will be late and more than likely I will be full. Plus I may have a drink with dinner since they will be off limits while I am running methylated hormones.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Boy Chris nobody would say that's not your daughter! Pups looking cute too.

    Epistane has a short half life and I feel Dmz is almost sideless at 30mg - a cap per day with a later 10mg cap of epi for 8 weeks would probably elicit steadier gains with less sides. Longer>bigger dosage IMHO.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Boy Chris nobody would say that's not your daughter! Pups looking cute too.

    Epistane has a short half life and I feel Dmz is almost sideless at 30mg - a cap per day with a later 10mg cap of epi for 8 weeks would probably elicit steadier gains with less sides. Longer>bigger dosage IMHO.
    No doubt, the only thing about her that isn't all me is the blue eyes! Other than that she is almost my little twinkie!

    That was my exact thought on the way to run the Manifested, take 1 cap a day then use and extra 10mg Epistane later in the day so I get a full 16 hours of Epistane to go with the 16 hours from the DMZ. Running it like that allows me 8 weeks!''

    After speaking to my daughter she said she wants to train longer before doing her first PL meet. So for right now she is going to work out with me basically doing the things I do. Maybe not with as much intensity at first since doing failure sets and what not. So we will spend some time shaping her up, dropping her down close to a good competitive class for her first. Then more than likely spending 3 months focusing on strength before the meet in June. Well that is unless she decides she wants to do Fitness or something else with me later instead. Either way that leaves me a lot more time to focus purely on hypertrophy if we won't be cutting down volume for strength specific training until around March. Even then I will still do a mostly BB style workout and just push my load days down into the 3-5 rep range and add a set. Nothing too crazy, if I weren't planning to compete with her in the PL meet I wouldn't be training for it at all. However I think it is reasonable for me to do well enough to enjoy the meet without doing a full meet prep. Just to be doing it with my daughter that is. Yet if she decides she wants to focus on physique based stuff instead then we will do that instead.

    I was really proud of her this weekend though. I decided to get rid of the gym membership at the warehouse gym temporarily and get one at Fitness Connection. It is a MUCH nicer gym and has all the amenities like pool, hot tub, wet & dry saunas and all new machines. Well once we got the membership she was on it! She is all kinds of happy to go to the gym with me and she did some straight sets while I was doing muscle rounds. All the same movements though.

    Yesterdays Upper Body MR workout

    HS Bench 225 x4,4,4,4,3,[email protected]
    Stretch

    Seated Rows 180x4,4,4,4,4,3
    Stretch

    HS SHoulder Press Machine 160x4,4,4,3, @140 x4,4
    Stretch

    Isolateral Isolation Curl Machine - 40x4,4,4,4,3, @30x4
    Stretch

    HS Seated Dip Machine - 180x4,4,4,4,3, @140x4
    Stretch

    Followed up by 20 minutes in Sauna! Feels so good!


    I was looking pretty dang swole by the time I was done. The stretches really just make my muscles fill up like crazy right after them I can feel the blood rushing in. Plus Trinity seems to like the intense stretching even though it hurts. She has a little of Daddy's masochistic tendencies I guess...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Your post reminds me to stretch my old limbs, will do, starting today!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  5. So cool she's having fun with it!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Your post reminds me to stretch my old limbs, will do, starting today!
    No doubt, these particular stretches are great because they not only increase flexibility but they also create an anabolic training effect. Look up DC estreme stretches and also Occluded Stretches if interested in getting both flexibility and added muscle from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    So cool she's having fun with it!
    Yes definitely, she came to me yesterday asking to go to the gym. I had to tell her we were on an EOD workout schedule right now. She said okay good, I am sore today! Tonight is going to be lower body work. Hopefully the gym won't be too insane... Either way it is more time with my baby girl so that will be great. She actually ASKED to squat Sunday, I told her we were going to do those today.

    I'm no longer running the IFG-1 + MGF log for Age Force, I will be starting a side log keeping track of the benefits of the Age Force Inflammation patches though. I will post a link up to that in here, but will be doing my training and all other updates in this log unless I run some sort of sponsored Hormonal / SARM / PED type log.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Love that she wants to train with you!! So jealous that I canít seem to rub off on my kids. Hahaha
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  8. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Love that she wants to train with you!! So jealous that I can’t seem to rub off on my kids. Hahaha
    I wished for years my boys would get into lifting with me but no joy. This is the 3rd time she has ventured back to the gym. She has my genetics so she has a hard time not gaining weight. Between genetics that make weight gain easy, and being extremely impulsive this last year has been rough on her physique and she is unhappy with how she looks. Even with her activity level our genetics don't cut it without nutritional intervention! However he physique is going to be unreal just by leaning up. She has my muscle bellies too!!!!

    So right now she is pretty motivated and making better and better decisions. I think I may start riding bikes with her on non-training days just to help her with her goals. Get that cardio activity in plus I am REALLY enjoying the quality time we are getting together!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. I unfortunately do not have anything to report from yesterday. We had a bit of a family emergency, got a call while on the way to the gym that the kids Nana had a major stroke. Not Jan, the one who lives with us but Jo's ex's Mother. We are all very close with her and she has always been Nana to both Bear and Trinity even though she isn't really related to Trinity. So I just kind of went into supportive mode for the kids and JoAnn. Plus obviously Trinity was not in any position to workout as she was pretty upset.

    We are still waiting to hear how things went, last they told us was they didn't know exactly how they should treat her due to a lot of contradiction between medicines she was on and what they needed to relieve the clot.

    Really craving the gym at this point which is great! That's how you want to be for going to the gym!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Just got some good news, I was selected to be a Beta tester for Premier Research's Transdermal SR9009. It is a PPAR similar to cardarine but stronger. However oral bio-availability is such that it is completely useless when taken orally. So Premier has decided to put it into a transdermal solution to see if we can get more bio-availability.

    I will still be logging my workouts and what not over here but will also be starting up a log for that once it arrives. They said they are still perfecting the TD blend and will probably ship it out Monday. This is great because it should really allow me to increase calories to drive anabolism while more than likely getting leaner in the process.

    I just had blood work done Monday of this week so I will at least have some baseline numbers and might end up paying for another set afterwards to see what has changed.
    I will post up a link in here once I get the product and write up the log.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. I've read some pretty good reviews on Premier Research's products. Interested to see how this works for you.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I've read some pretty good reviews on Premier Research's products. Interested to see how this works for you.
    Yeah, I definitely trust the people behind Premier and am excited to be giving this one a shot. If it solves the bioavailability I have seen reference of this being similar to DNP as far as weight loss without all the sides but only via injections so really curious on the TD. I know they wouldn't be making it if it wasn't viable to use in a TD so that helps. I am pretty sure I will get some nice results off of it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, I definitely trust the people behind Premier and am excited to be giving this one a shot. If it solves the bioavailability I have seen reference of this being similar to DNP as far as weight loss without all the sides but only via injections so really curious on the TD. I know they wouldn't be making it if it wasn't viable to use in a TD so that helps. I am pretty sure I will get some nice results off of it.
    Please tag me in when you gonna log it!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  14. Sorry to hear about the kids Nana...

    Nice one on the logging op.. make sure to tag me as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Just got some good news, I was selected to be a Beta tester for Premier Research's Transdermal SR9009. It is a PPAR similar to cardarine but stronger. However oral bio-availability is such that it is completely useless when taken orally.
    Are you saying cardarine (GW501516) doesnt work at all when taken orally? i have 4 bottles lol sh*t

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Please tag me in when you gonna log it!
    Absolutely!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Sorry to hear about the kids Nana...

    Nice one on the logging op.. make sure to tag me as well!



    Are you saying cardarine (GW501516) doesnt work at all when taken orally? i have 4 bottles lol sh*t
    NOOOO!!!! Not at all. Cardarine works very well orally! The Primeval Labs one I ran was awesome!!!!! Also I read a study or review yesterday that said although the PPAR agonist caused cancer in mice that they do not seem to cause the same problem in humans. It explained the process at which they found this out and why it is that way. Has to do with how the liver processes it. The liver of the mice is unable to handle it due to a higher sensitivity level or something along those lines. Either way it alleviates my concerns on the studies that reported PPAR's causing cancer in mice.

    It is here if you would like to read it. I will also be posting it in my log when I start it.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2435221/


    Now to get on with last nights workout. It was lower body muscle rounds, but Trinity wanted to do some squats so we did them first. Then went on to the Muscle Rounds for me and some straight sets for her.

    She did 6 sets of squats, 3x5 @45 and 3x5 @ 55 - really just working on consistency of form right now.
    Leg Press 180x5, 5, 9 - I let her push until she hit a good grinding rep and told her that was her last set for the day. She needs to be able to walk.

    I did some front squats because my lower back has been really tight.

    Front Squats - Bar x15, 95x15, 135x12, 185x12, 225x10 - was basically a good warm up, the 225x10 was challenging toward the last few reps.

    Leg Press MR - 630x4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 - I did not fail here but came very close, this was a different Leg press than I have been using. Was a bit harder.

    Leg Extensions MR - 170x4,4,4,4,4,3 just barely got the final rep will move to 180 or 190 next time
    Extreme Quad Stretch

    Lying Leg Curl MR - 90x4,4,4,4,4,2
    Occluded Hamstring Stretch


    Adductors MR - 150x4,4,4,4,4,3

    Standing Calf Raise Machine MR - 4,4,4,4,4,4 @ 300lbs (whole stack)
    Extreme Stretch


    The burn and pumps were off the chain, I got myself wobbly legged like a mofo!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Absolutely!!!!


    NOOOO!!!! Not at all. Cardarine works very well orally! The Primeval Labs one I ran was awesome!!!!! Also I read a study or review yesterday that said although the PPAR agonist caused cancer in mice that they do not seem to cause the same problem in humans. It explained the process at which they found this out and why it is that way. Has to do with how the liver processes it. The liver of the mice is unable to handle it due to a higher sensitivity level or something along those lines. Either way it alleviates my concerns on the studies that reported PPAR's causing cancer in mice.

    It is here if you would like to read it. I will also be posting it in my log when I start it.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2435221/


    Now to get on with last nights workout. It was lower body muscle rounds, but Trinity wanted to do some squats so we did them first. Then went on to the Muscle Rounds for me and some straight sets for her.

    She did 6 sets of squats, 3x5 @45 and 3x5 @ 55 - really just working on consistency of form right now.
    Leg Press 180x5, 5, 9 - I let her push until she hit a good grinding rep and told her that was her last set for the day. She needs to be able to walk.

    I did some front squats because my lower back has been really tight.

    Front Squats - Bar x15, 95x15, 135x12, 185x12, 225x10 - was basically a good warm up, the 225x10 was challenging toward the last few reps.

    Leg Press MR - 630x4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 - I did not fail here but came very close, this was a different Leg press than I have been using. Was a bit harder.

    Leg Extensions MR - 170x4,4,4,4,4,3 just barely got the final rep will move to 180 or 190 next time
    Extreme Quad Stretch

    Lying Leg Curl MR - 90x4,4,4,4,4,2
    Occluded Hamstring Stretch


    Adductors MR - 150x4,4,4,4,4,3

    Standing Calf Raise Machine MR - 4,4,4,4,4,4 @ 300lbs (whole stack)
    Extreme Stretch


    The burn and pumps were off the chain, I got myself wobbly legged like a mofo!
    Someone is going to have leg DOMS in 24 hrs. Glad to see you get the chance to get in some nice work!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Someone is going to have leg DOMS in 24 hrs. Glad to see you get the chance to get in some nice work!
    Yeah, I think so, my legs feel heavy this morning!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. Did you try the hangs man?
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Did you try the hangs man?
    No, I sure didn't we ended up in the big commercial gym that only had bands in the personal training area for some reason.... I think I am going to have to order some good size bands and do stuff like that at home on my in between days or maybe after I come home from the gym. All I have at the house currently is what came with the Mountain Dog Band Pack from Elite.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. Just looked it up, you might be able to get away with the avg + 2 lights, just have the 2 lights on the outside wrapped around the avg. if you wanted to save yourself some cash you could get the elite strong band and then just use either the light or the avg around the outside if needed. Im not sure what the price difference between the strong and heavy to know if thats even worthwhile though.
    Training log:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Just looked it up, you might be able to get away with the avg + 2 lights, just have the 2 lights on the outside wrapped around the avg. if you wanted to save yourself some cash you could get the elite strong band and then just use either the light or the avg around the outside if needed. Im not sure what the price difference between the strong and heavy to know if thats even worthwhile though.
    Cool thanks for the info! I wil definitely look into that for sure. Hip mobility is very important to me. It is one of my weaknesses, one side tracks differently than the other due to some issues with the psaos and other flexors. It doesn't cause pain now but it worries me that it could at some point if not corrected or at least maintained correctly.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I wished for years my boys would get into lifting with me but no joy. This is the 3rd time she has ventured back to the gym. She has my genetics so she has a hard time not gaining weight. Between genetics that make weight gain easy, and being extremely impulsive this last year has been rough on her physique and she is unhappy with how she looks. Even with her activity level our genetics don't cut it without nutritional intervention! However he physique is going to be unreal just by leaning up. She has my muscle bellies too!!!!

    So right now she is pretty motivated and making better and better decisions. I think I may start riding bikes with her on non-training days just to help her with her goals. Get that cardio activity in plus I am REALLY enjoying the quality time we are getting together!!!
    Being a good gainer is not always bad! You show that off quite well! You can lean out like nobodyís business!! Iím glad you have that bond with her!

    Hope their Nana is doing ok!

    Great news about the log! Will be exciting to see your results!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    NOOOO!!!! Not at all. Cardarine works very well orally!

    The burn and pumps were off the chain, I got myself wobbly legged like a mofo!
    Awesome session, and thank you for clearly that up for me!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Being a good gainer is not always bad! You show that off quite well! You can lean out like nobody’s business!! I’m glad you have that bond with her!

    Hope their Nana is doing ok!

    Great news about the log! Will be exciting to see your results!
    She is out of the scariest parts but can not speak very well right now. At least she is aware of her surroundings. She also unfortunately broke her leg in 2 places and has to get surgery to repair it.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Awesome session, and thank you for clearly that up for me!
    Thanks and No problem!

    First I want to mention that my lower back is still tweaking a bit especially first thing in the mornings when I wake up. Just a shocking feeling where my erectors meet my glutes. I am pretty sure I popped my hips out of alignment so I am going to see about getting into a chiro this week.

    Trinity and I are still feeling out all of the muscle round exercises and what not to get started full bore on the program as it is written. Hoping that my low back thing clears up quickly too so I can start crushing this...

    Saturday we did Upper Body work.

    She wanted to do Dead Lifts for back thickness to start. Yeah she is my little bad ass!!!!

    I tried to do them with her but lower back was not having any of that nonsense!!!!
    10 minute LISS Warm Up


    Trinity's Deads - 65x5, 95x5, 115x3, 135x1, 135x1, 135x1 - she was ripping 95 off the floor so fast it looked like the beginning of an olympic lift. So we went to 115x3 but it was a deficit. She was pulling pretty good and feeling confident, so we bumped up to 135x1 which got her to correct height, and is also a PR for her. I am pretty sure she could have gotten 2 reps at 135 too, but I wanted to focus on the safety for that lift. I like that she can work with the 45 plates because now she can get the exact form locked in.

    She did all the other exercises with me but I wasn't watching her weights. I just had her do 3 or 4 sets on each movement with me. I think we might start her on some actual muscle rounds here pretty soon. I don't want her getting so sore that she is put off by it.

    Muscle Rounds Workout Cluster sets with 10 seconds rest between each 4 rep cluster.

    HS Lat Pull Down Cable Machine - 190x4,4,4,4,4,3
    Seated Rows 180x4,4,4,4,4,4 - go up
    Lat stretches

    HS Bench Press Machine 190x4,4,4,4,3, 150x4
    Pec Deck - 110x4,4,4,4,3, 80x4
    Pec Stretch

    Side Raise Machine - 110x4,4,4,3, 80x4,4
    Occluded Shoulder Stretch

    HS Cable Dip Machine - 190x4,4,4,4,4,3
    Triceps Stretches


    Getting pretty excited about the upcoming log for the SR9009. I have to say that I am looking pretty decent right now for having increased calories, and muscle is responding well to the training. So I feel if the SR9009 works as expected I should actually lean up some more while on it even though increasing calories.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  25. Trinity's numbers are awesome! good for her
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The return and rebuild of a solid body and mind
    By anabolicge in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-09-2016, 01:28 AM
  2. Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 04:15 PM
  3. 16-Year-Old Has the Body and Mind of a Toddler
    By xink in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:13 AM
  4. How do figure skaters get so strong?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 10:31 PM
Log in
Log in