Swol and Boone's Quest To Get Hyooooge - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

Swol and Boone's Quest To Get Hyooooge

Page 9 of 16 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    Ever try smith rows?
    Ya I actually threw them in last week to try out. Def like them but another one I need some practice with since you have to get the positioning just right. Good call.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html

Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah once the positioning is good to go its awesome. I just got bloodwork for the thyroid done and getting my test levels checked. That's always interesting to wait for
    PM If You Have Any Questions Regarding Our Products!
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Yesterday's workout was awesome. Weights weren't particularly heavy but I really just wanted to focus on my form and trying out some different grips and angles and such. Deadlift 5x5 T Bar Row 4x6-8 Meadows Rows 3x10-12 --> Really liked these. Hit my back in a totally new way. Only thing is I need some practice with them as I was taking 2-3 reps to get settled in and really get into a groove. Lat Pulldown 3x10-12 + drop set Single Arm DB Row 3x6-8 Seated Cable Row 3x10-12 Machine Pullover 3x10 --> I hate doing these and am planning to remove them from my program as I never really feel them in my lats. I think it must be the machine at my gym just doesn't fit me right cuz no matter how much I try to move things around and change grips and such I always just end up feeling it more in my triceps/arms then my back. Only potential option is to switch to cable version but frankly I just don't like this exercise. After the gym I went and cut everyone's grass on earth (or so it felt) so my pwo was a shake and a jello jiggler (dino shaped) my mom made ha. Finally got to eat my real meal but it was so late that i just combined my dinner and pre-bed all into one. Monster meal of stir fry, cheerios, protein smoothie, natty pb, and some veggies. Gotta find a good back width exercise that I really feel to add into my program to replace the pullovers. I want something that I can really feel.
    Focused on your elbows moving the weight, not your hands! Bend elbows a tad also, and slow an controlled movement! Also i dont notice anything unless i up my weight on that exerice
    Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Representative
    •   

Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Deadly combo that has you ready to collapse by the end.

Do it.

Here's an example:

AH! It's a superset of both Meadows rows variations! KILLER.
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Yeah once the positioning is good to go its awesome. I just got bloodwork for the thyroid done and getting my test levels checked. That's always interesting to wait for
    Judging by your comments on your motivation and strength lately I'd have to think things have improved
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Judging by your comments on your motivation and strength lately I'd have to think things have improved
    I'd think so too. Just wanna be sure, also wanna see how a 12 week low fat diet treated me so I'll know for the future.

The only thing that hasn't seen improvement is my intolerance to cold / always being cold
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I'd think so too. Just wanna be sure, also wanna see how a 12 week low fat diet treated me so I'll know for the future. The only thing that hasn't seen improvement is my intolerance to cold / always being cold
    Man I was having that same issue but since vacation and putting some bf back on plus more carbs I'm a sweat machine again ha. Low bf and long dieting are killers on hot/cold
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

True. Hopefully I'll get it back lol I don't sweat at all in the gym
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

True. Hopefully I'll get it back lol I don't sweat at all in the gym
    That's exactly how I was until about a week ago. I was used to wailing out pouring sweat my whole life and since like December I barely even broke a sweat even with a hoodie and beanie on everyday. The last few days I sweat like crazy and don't stop until I go to bed or even not at all ha
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

That's exactly how I was until about a week ago. I was used to wailing out pouring sweat my whole life and since like December I barely even broke a sweat even with a hoodie and beanie on everyday. The last few days I sweat like crazy and don't stop until I go to bed or even not at all ha
    Dem carb sweats, love 'em!
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Going with a stringer today... ****s gonna get real
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Pull Power

Weight: 137.2

Lat Pulldown Wide Grip: 120x10 140x8 x9 120x
    w/ Reverse Cable Fly: 7.5x10 x10 5x15 x15

Iso Lateral Hammer Row: Machine +90x9 115x6 x6 90x10
    w/ Smith Rows: 95x8 x8 x8

6x4 T-Bar Row: Machine+90x6 100x4 110x3.5 100x4 x 90x5 > 45x15

5x5 SA Dead Stop DB Row: 80x5 90x5 105x5 100x5 x5

SA Lat Pulldown: 120x8 x7 100x7
    w/ Pull Ups: BWx5 x2 x4

Lat Rope Pulldown: 30x10 x10 x10

SA DB Preacher Curl: 25x10 27.5x6 22.5x8
    w/ Incline DB Curl: 17.5x15 x12 x10
    w/ Resistance Band Partial Curls: x22 x17 x15

2x Rear Delt Destroyer Set:
    50x15 25x20 15x30+
    50x10 25x20 15x22 25x15 15x30

Gassed. Shot. Sore. Awesome workout.

Diet

Food Pawnz Post Workout

Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Supplement Update

King

Man, PA is legit. Feeling stronger and muscles feeling more full, this is officially a staple for me.

Clear Muscle

Recovery still on point, debating trying a week without to see if it still helps with increased kcals. Don't agree with 12 lbs in 12 weeks or w e the claims are, but it has it's place in a higher frequency training protocol

AmentoMax

<3 this ****, a staple

Follidrone

Still don't know what the hype is all about. Endurance? Sure possibly. Gains of 10 lbs in four weeks or whatever the absurd claims? Absolutely not. After this bottle I won't be buying again.

Alphadex

No bull****, this is potent ****. I've dried up considerably in my lower abs (Veins in my obliques following workouts) and my chest and shoulders are getting stupid striated. In the beginning I was afraid of 2 caps and joint soreness, so I double'd on joint support, went back to normal joint support, and sure enough low estro + low bodyfat = joint pain lol potent stuff. Gonna run the rest of my bottle at one cap a day.

What's Next

XGels, starting at 1g daily tomorrow for 2 weeks with King / CM / Rest of the Folli

Perhaps EP1C? Maybe one cap a day.

Then in 2-4 weeks, Magnitropin / XGels / EP1C / CM / King.

Natty stack of the gods!
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Dinner was a flat bread pizza of spinach, mushrooms & cheese .. Might be my new favorite combo. And chicken, broccoli sauteed in oregano and hot sauce. Bomb.com

Name:  ForumRunner_20140821_185239.png
Views: 33
Size:  444.0 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20140821_185248.png
Views: 34
Size:  437.2 KB
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Swol you're doing your destroyer sets backwards... It's supposed to be high reps with higher weight then less reps as you go down. The idea is max reps with the heaviest weight and then more of a full rep/harder squeeze on we you're already pumped and tired.

That said any pattern with all those reps will hurt like a mofo ha
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

That dinner tho lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Swol you're doing your destroyer sets backwards... It's supposed to be high reps with higher weight then less reps as you go down. The idea is max reps with the heaviest weight and then more of a full rep/harder squeeze on we you're already pumped and tired.

That said any pattern with all those reps will hurt like a mofo ha
    i know, i shouldn't have done 50, it was too heavy. still trying to pick a good weight
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

i know, i shouldn't have done 50, it was too heavy. still trying to pick a good weight
    You prob could do 50 you just won't get as much rom. Those higher reps you might only move the weights a few inches apart with each swing but it'll still crush yoy
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

true true, better question is, what should be my PES waffles or muffins tomorrow...
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

or cake with a select frosting

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

or cake with a select frosting
    Cake or muffins
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

or pancakes, jesus i can't decide!!!!
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Cake or muffins
    sold thank you sir, lol i'mma do a shorter, yet wider cake in a new pan i got. wanna see if it bakes any differently
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

@kbayne you pick the combo for the frosting / cake. different flavors of course though
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

sold thank you sir, lol i'mma do a shorter, yet wider cake in a new pan i got. wanna see if it bakes any differently
    Choc cake sandwich with sd pudding filling
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Choc cake sandwich with sd pudding filling
    hmmm the new pan could be too thin to do that though. i was gonna top it with banana too
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Narrowed it to this team, you tell me what you wanna see: note that their will be a bowl of breyers on the side

Option 1) Snicker doodle blackberry muffins

Option 2) CNC Cake, with a chocolate frosting and blackberries baked within

Option 3) CNC Pancakes, topped with a snicker doodle or chocolate drizzle and black berries

Option 4) Cake / Muffins with blackberries baked within
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wild guess here:

Swol has some blackberries to be used lol
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Wild guess here:

Swol has some blackberries to be used lol
    yeah my mom has a garden in the backyard with all sorts of stuff, and i just got yelled at for not eating the blackberries i asked her to grow lol so i'mma put em to use

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Option 2.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Muffins half with berries baked in, half with bananas baked in. Or berries inside and banana on top
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

idk where i'd be without you guys

much love <3
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    AH! It's a superset of both Meadows rows variations! KILLER.
    banged this out this morning not going to put weight since im a lil embarrassed about it but reps were 6-8 each with a 60-90sec break after the full set and my back was screaming! solid and added to my super set back day
    MYOKEM BOARD REP
    DEFY LIMITATIONS
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Half day of work today, then its time to crush some legs (and I mean CRUSH!!!) for my last workout before vacation. Gonna have a little pre-workout meal here in a min (some simple select proats) then gym, then home to eat, pack, satisfy the gf, relax and wait to leave.

Thinking the workout will look something like this:
    Squats pyramid: 135x10/155x8/185x5/205x5/225x3/245xmax/245xmax/225x3/205x5/185x5/155x8/135x10
    SLDL pyramid: 95x10/115x8/135x5/155x5/175x3/195xmax/195xmax/175x3/155x5/135x5/115x8/95x10
    Leg Extension 3x8-12 SS Seated Calf Raise 3x10-15 (Partials on last set of each)
    Lying Hamstring Curl 3x8-12 SS Standing Calf Raise 3x10-15 (Partials on last set of each)
    Walking DB Lunge 3x10
    Leg press 7x10 (15 sec rest) drop a plate off either side 7x10 (15 sec rest) + iso hold 3x20sec

I figure this should pretty much put me in a coma for the duration of the trip tonight
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Half day of work today, then its time to crush some legs (and I mean CRUSH!!!) for my last workout before vacation. Gonna have a little pre-workout meal here in a min (some simple select proats) then gym, then home to eat, pack, satisfy the gf, relax and wait to leave.

Thinking the workout will look something like this:
    Squats pyramid: 135x10/155x8/185x5/205x5/225x3/245xmax/245xmax/225x3/205x5/185x5/155x8/135x10
    SLDL pyramid: 95x10/115x8/135x5/155x5/175x3/195xmax/195xmax/175x3/155x5/135x5/115x8/95x10
    Leg Extension 3x8-12 SS Seated Calf Raise 3x10-15 (Partials on last set of each)
    Lying Hamstring Curl 3x8-12 SS Standing Calf Raise 3x10-15 (Partials on last set of each)
    Walking DB Lunge 3x10
    Leg press 7x10 (15 sec rest) drop a plate off either side 7x10 (15 sec rest) + iso hold 3x20sec

I figure this should pretty much put me in a coma for the duration of the trip tonight
    dat squat volume
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

dat squat volume
    I am excite.
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Pan was too big for the batter. Knew I should've went smaller. Oh well this will be interesting

Name:  ForumRunner_20140822_095333.png
Views: 24
Size:  395.1 KB
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Pan was too big for the batter. Knew I should've went smaller. Oh well this will be interesting

Name:  ForumRunner_20140822_095333.png
Views: 24
Size:  395.1 KB
    Needs more blackberries... :P
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

lol those things are monstrous. 100g of pure lovin
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

lol those things are monstrous. 100g of pure lovin
    Damn... dem some big arse blackberries... swimming in a huge pan of batter... LoL.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kat's quest to get lean with LG's C2K
    By love2liftkat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 799
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:33 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 06:32 AM
  3. where to get store templates like pw , lg , and others
    By sicosico in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 04:53 PM
  4. Reliable place to get Liquid Nolva and Clomid