Swol and Boone's Quest To Get Hyooooge

Page 9 of 115 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Meadows rows look solid. Seems you are getting good ROM but maybe use 25lb plates for even better ROM. I also like to grab the bar furthest away from the plate (more towards your leg).
    ahh okay. wasn't sure on hand placement to be honest. thanks for the tip and i'll switch to 25 lbers. did a drop-set with them at the end and it felt more natural


  2. Makes me want to consider swapping out my DB rows for the Meadows rows... but 120 lbs dumbbells look so manly :P
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    ahh okay. wasn't sure on hand placement to be honest. thanks for the tip and i'll switch to 25 lbers. did a drop-set with them at the end and it felt more natural
    Love doing drop sets on Meadows rows.

    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Makes me want to consider swapping out my DB rows for the Meadows rows... but 120 lbs dumbbells look so manly :P
    I wouldn't swap them out permanently but rotate them for sure.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. Meadows rows are looking good, Swole. In addition to what kbayne mentioned (25lb plates and grip), I'd recommend resting your non-rowing forearm on your quad instead using your hand for support. It's not a big deal, but will let you get a little lower. Everyone seems to have a slightly different approach, so stick with what feels most effective. Also, really focus on driving the weight up with your elbow and flexing your lats hard. Literally think about and try to drive blood into them with each rep.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Meadows rows are looking good, Swole. In addition to what kbayne mentioned (25lb plates and grip), I'd recommend resting your non-rowing forearm on your quad instead using your hand for support. It's not a big deal, but will let you get a little lower. Everyone seems to have a slightly different approach, so stick with what feels most effective. Also, really focus on driving the weight up with your elbow and flexing your lats hard. Literally think about and try to drive blood into them with each rep.
    ok will do, thanks!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    What a workout, felt like i could go on forever! Weight: 136 Smith BB Row: 135x8 155x6 x6 135x8 x8 95x16 x20 RPE-7 ^ not power. Getting acclimated to the exercise. T-Bar Row, Neutral Grip: 185x8 225x5 235x4 x4 225x6 185x112 > 135x15 x16 RPE-9 CG Lat Pulldown: 140x8 160x6 180x4 x3 160x7 Drop-Set: 140x7 120x5 100x6 85x8 RPE-9 DB Shrug Drop Sets: 60x10 > 50x10 > 40x8 70x9 > 60x7 > 50x8 50x10 > 40x10 > 30x11 DB Curl: 30x8 35x5 27.5x9 25x12 RPE-8 Meadows OH High Rows: 90x10 x10 x10 95x10 > 70x10 YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCEqFgQHZQI&list=UUrL2 DPbhzCnhiUdzqyVMqDw Shrugs on Chest Hammer Strength: 90x10 115x10 90x10 > 45x10? Idk lost count lol YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSSl-3FqKgE&list=UUrL2DPbhzCnhiUdzq yVMqDw Iso High Row (1 Arm Hold): 45x10 x10 x10 YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBPYIDKZilQ&list=UUrL2 DPbhzCnhiUdzqyVMqDw Rear Delt Incline Destroyer Sets: 20x15 12.5x20 20x15 12.5x20 20x15 12.5x18 10x25 ^ @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=141768" target="_blank">breezy11</a></u> you're out of your mind. My delts are dead! And @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=141768" target="_blank">breezy11</a></u> can you give me a check on my form for the Meadow's Rows? Diet Stupid Pump After Warm Ups.. lol
    You gotta up the weight and reps on those destroyers! They're not meant to be good full reps just partial swings. Trust me it sounds easier but it's unreal. Swinging 35lb even 2in at reps 40-60 will have you on suicide watch.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    You gotta up the weight and reps on those destroyers! They're not meant to be good full reps just partial swings. Trust me it sounds easier but it's unreal. Swinging 35lb even 2in at reps 40-60 will have you on suicide watch.
    Lol next time. Trying to get a feel for em. I can only imagine the true pain

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    Lol next time. Trying to get a feel for em. I can only imagine the true pain
    The pump will blow your mind. Its amazing how much having pumped up rear delts totally changes the look of your shoulders. One thing I wish I had realized years ago in my training is how important rear delts are to the overall look. I never even considered them important back in college.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  9. Really cool video I listened to while doing cardio, motivating and really remind you to enjoy the road and the process


  10. and @The Solution... this s'mores in proats... oh my lanta should be illegal

  11. Half day of work today... Gonna go crush a pull workout and then get my maid on and clean up the house for tomorrows beer olympics. I have some buddies coming in from philly and tomorrow is supposed to be my off day but I might try to get in a little morning workout before the festivities just to get some level of nutrient partitioning for the food and beer ha. Prob gonna throw in a few doses of defuse and metabolic powder throughout the day as well just to round things out.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  12. Haha defuse for the win. I haven't had a drink since September. Been so long

  13. Pop tarts pre 8x8 squats today!

  14. squats time... 1.5 scoops nitramine + 1 cinna brown sugar poptart = gainz city

    good luck team, if i can walk or drive my car home i didn't do a good job!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    squats time... 1.5 scoops nitramine + 1 cinna brown sugar poptart = gainz city good luck team, if i can walk or drive my car home i didn't do a good job!
    Best preworkout stack lolol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    Haha defuse for the win. I haven't had a drink since September. Been so long
    This'll be my first beer since Xmas or just before. I had a bunch of drinks on vacation a few wks ago but before that New Years was my last drink. I used to drink like 4 nights a week and now I'm not even interested in drinking unless it's for a party and I'm getting trashed. Having a couple just seems like a waste to me now ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  17. Exactly my feeling!
  18. Leg Hyper


    Weight: 135.2

    8x8 Narrow Squats: 155x8 175x8 185x8 205x8 x8 x8 195x8 185x AMRAP of 135x22 RPE-9



    ^ felt much much better about my form and depth. No spotter too.

    Sumo Deads: 185x8 205x8 225x8 245x6 RPE-8

    DB Step Ups: 40x8 x8 x8
    w/ Split Leg Bulgarian Squats: 20x10 x10 x12

    Smith Calf Raise: 185x12 225x10 x11

    Eccentric Leg Ext w/ 15 partials: 80x9 100x6 70x12 > 50x10
    w/ Hanging Knees To Chest: 5x8 x7 5x8

    Leg Ext: 40x50
    w/ Weighted Cable Crunches: 65x25



    Bike for 8 mins LISS cool down

    Absolutely shot. Awesome workout. My hamstrings are gonna explode.

    Diet



    Post Workout Grub

    Puffed wheat mixed with chocolate select, 3 buttered popcorn rice cakes, 1 serving fat free sour cream and onion pringles, and snickerdoodle banana waffles with a chocolate greek yogurt spread




  19. @swolbroham how much would you charge to be my personal chef? LOL I'll pay you in Magnitropin
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    @swolbroham how much would you charge to be my personal chef? LOL I'll pay you in Magnitropin
    sold.

    throw in one more SM/MD hat and a couple of tee's and I'll cook for the whole company!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    sold.

    throw in one more SM/MD hat and a couple of tee's and I'll cook for the whole company!
    DEAL. Sign the dotted line!
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Myokemist View Post
    DEAL. Sign the dotted line!
    lmao, i got some chocolate pancake taylor ham egg n cheese mcgriddle's coming tomorrow

  23. Decided to start my weekend early... Some chicken and cheese enchiladas and a nice little arugula salad

    Name:  image-2517422138.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  579.6 KB

    Name:  image-1920568607.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  547.9 KB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  24. boner... i <3 enchiladas

    btw, shoutout and congrats to @tyga tyga for becoming a Myokem sponsored athlete! welcome to the team!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    boner... i <3 enchiladas btw, shoutout and congrats to @tyga tyga for becoming a Myokem sponsored athlete! welcome to the team!
    Hey thanks rich! Glad to be apart of the movement!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Kat's quest to get lean with LG's C2K
    By love2liftkat in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 799
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 06:33 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 07:32 AM
  3. where to get store templates like pw , lg , and others
    By sicosico in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 05:53 PM
  4. Reliable place to get Liquid Nolva and Clomid
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 05:52 PM
  5. Where to get Liquid Clomid and Liquid Novladex
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 11:11 AM
Log in
Log in