My path to strength :)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I'm in! Love your motivation.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

2. Started a new program today courtesy of my partner , n feeling great! Arms were jacked and core felt strong, the buzz to keep pushing harder never stopped! Workout log to come asap

Name:  ForumRunner_20131119_181743.png
Views: 34
Size:  252.4 KB
    •   

3. Lets see that log!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post
    Lets see that log!
    Will put up log on lunch break today, along with day two today, can't wait!!

5. Yesterdays workout:
    Incline press 3x10x12.5kg

Barbell Row 3x25kg

Wide grip seated cable row 3x12x27.5kg

DB press hips off bench w/hip bridge 3x10x10kg

Face pulls 3x12x15.5kg

Lying tri extensions 3x12x15kg

External shoulder rotations 3x12x15kg

Cable swiss ball crunches 3x12x4kg

I really enjoyed this, keen for day two today!

Name:  998462_653474407997280_566263402_n.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  36.4 KB

6. Took a little break from AM but I'm back and keen to smash all boundaries!!!!!! Training going great and getting closer each day to a leaner, stronger me...

Hope everyone is well too
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. Fantastic workout this morning, whole body feeling strong and tight, with abs starting to peek through ....full workout log asap ....

Name:  1005414_627323093945745_1348314714_n.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  71.3 KB

8. Struggling a little in the sleep department, so here's my log
    Today's workout:
    Incline press 3x10x12.5kg

Barbell Row 3x25kg (up from 20kg)

Wide grip seated cable row 3x12x40kg (up from 27.5kg)

DB press hips off bench w/hip bridge 3x10x10kg

Face pulls 3x12x27.5kg

Lying tri extensions 3x12x15kg

External shoulder rotations 3x12x5kg

Cable swiss ball crunches 3x12x13.5kg (up from 4kg)

Great workout, can't wait to hit the legs hard tomorrow after work!!

Name:  images-16.jpeg
Views: 28
Size:  6.5 KB
    •   

9. Mental strength and faith are what is keeping me going....never stop believing and never give up..

Name:  ForumRunner_20131219_200037.png
Views: 45
Size:  366.1 KB

10. Pushing myself as hard as I can, diet clean as a whistle and leaning out. Mind is clear, focused and aggressive when I train. Will never give up!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Name:  ForumRunner_20140108_131231.png
Views: 20
Size:  535.7 KB courtesy of Rosie. Make the most of today, and cherish those around you

12. I have been introduced to the world of crossfit by my awesome bf, and I'm so excited to start transforming my body and fitness ability in even more ways!!! feeling strong and focused, updates to my body stats and goals asap

13. My first complete crossfit group workout this arvo, nervous but excited to really push my body above any limits!!!!!

14. Body has become much stronger in the past 8 weeks alone, also becoming mentally stronger. Learning to value my achievements and trying to gather confidence. Never give up on yourself, always believe you are worth it, that you are special in your own way.

15. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Body has become much stronger in the past 8 weeks alone, also becoming mentally stronger. Learning to value my achievements and trying to gather confidence. Never give up on yourself, always believe you are worth it, that you are special in your own way.
    How are you kix? How's training?

16. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post

How are you kix? How's training?
    Hey chica :-) Training is going well, thanks! Next 2 months is going to be more intense. Sounds like you're have a killer time training. Keep it up and stay positive!

17. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

Hey chica :-) Training is going well, thanks! Next 2 months is going to be more intense. Sounds like you're have a killer time training. Keep it up and stay positive!
    Glad to hear all is well with you! Yeah, I've just started getting into crossfit recently, and It's fantastic ....workouts are challenging and endurance is slowly improving, really starting to pick my confidence up. What kinda stuff r u doing at the moment?

18. Never give up, give life everything you have.

Name:  images-20.jpeg
Views: 25
Size:  7.6 KB

19. Quote Originally Posted by runnerschick View Post
    Glad to hear all is well with you! Yeah, I've just started getting into crossfit recently, and It's fantastic ....workouts are challenging and endurance is slowly improving, really starting to pick my confidence up. What kinda stuff r u doing at the moment?
    It's wonderful to hear you've found your niche in crossfit. I've heard from both sides, but mostly good things about it. I can imagine the benefits would cross over to soccer for you as well. I've been keeping up with an upper and lower body split. I've added in some 2-a-days for a side bet that I have going on. Just adding in a little fun to mix things up.

20. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

It's wonderful to hear you've found your niche in crossfit. I've heard from both sides, but mostly good things about it. I can imagine the benefits would cross over to soccer for you as well. I've been keeping up with an upper and lower body split. I've added in some 2-a-days for a side bet that I have going on. Just adding in a little fun to mix things up.
    I was thinking/hoping it might help with soccer as well ....ah yes the double training sessions can be fun, hope its a safe bet! Lol...sounds like ur enjoying it. Always good to see your posts on here, appreciate the support!

21. Feeling strong this morning after a big week of weight training in the gym as well as crossfit yesterday. Leaning out process is still on track with my weight dropping from 58kg to 56.8kg over the past 4 weeks. Abs showing through and inner thighs toning up slowly with some 'gap' starting to happen Determined to keep going as I'm gathering strength every day within myself and with the support and guidance of my bf

Name:  2013-07-30-21-04-18--310577926.jpeg
Views: 21
Size:  5.8 KB

22. Really enjoyed some back squats, handstand holds, pull ups and power cleans amongst some other strength work this morning in preparation for crossfit after work ...still buzzing!

Name:  images-6.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  4.6 KB

23. New PR today, 60kg back squat and 50kg front squat. Felt good.
    Hope everyone is well
    Name:  2013-07-30-21-04-18--310577926.jpeg
Views: 21
Size:  5.8 KB

24. I thought I heard a squat parade coming :-)

25. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    I thought I heard a squat parade coming :-)
    Haha yep , squats r probs my favourite exercise at the moment ...how are you?

Similar Forum Threads

1. an option on my path to stregth gains
    By bi0hazurd in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 04:17 PM
  2. My 10 Weeks to strength
    By bsandora in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 01:37 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:43 AM
  4. Unfit, Heavy Teens on Path to Diabetes
    By DarCSA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:22 PM
  5. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 09:50 PM