Recomp + Strength With 5/3/1 and PES, EBF and Finaflex

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    Legs this morning

    DB Lunges
    Warm up sets then 45 x 5, 52.5 x 5, 60 x 6

    Lunges
    50 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 10, 50 x 8, 50 x 6

    Glute ham bridge
    37.5 x 10 x 5

    Leg extension
    54 x 20, 54 x 15

    Seated leg curl
    4 x 20, 4 x 16

    That was all I had time for, would of loved to hit calves but will do that tomorrow with some cardio and abs.

    Weighed myself on Monday after chest and sitting at about 85 - 86kg. So weight hasn't really changed and I think I look a bit better. My diet was pretty crap over the weekend, and the weekend is where my diet falters due to having no real routine like I do during the week when I go to work.

    Loving the erase, anabeta and pure test combo! Libido is great and if I can shake this cold I will see some improvements in the gym.
    Solid leg work! Looks like you need to plan those weekend meals better. Get down to the local grocery on Friday and prep those meals Friday night! Write yourself a note and put it on the front of your fridge.


  2. Weekend and holidays can be difficult to stick to a ritme and diet.

    Mine change a little during holidays, but I always try to stick to 3 hour max between meals.

    Cheat meal in the weekend is fine, just as long as you stick to the other clean and regular meals.

    I'm sure you know all of this, so....just do it
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Nooshefx View Post

    Solid leg work! Looks like you need to plan those weekend meals better. Get down to the local grocery on Friday and prep those meals Friday night! Write yourself a note and put it on the front of your fridge.
    Thanks Nooshefx, Your right about planning meals better. I do it during the week, so why not the weekend.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Weekend and holidays can be difficult to stick to a ritme and diet.

    Mine change a little during holidays, but I always try to stick to 3 hour max between meals.

    Cheat meal in the weekend is fine, just as long as you stick to the other clean and regular meals.


    I'm sure you know all of this, so....just do it
    Cheers edje, will keep it to 1 cheat meal, while keeping the other meals clean.

  5. Back and bi's.

    Tbar row
    30 x 5, 35 x 4, 38.75 x 6

    Wide lat pulldown
    6.3 x 10, 10, 10, 8, 8

    Wide tbar row
    20 x 10, 10, 10, 10, 8

    Straight bar pulldown
    18 x 15, 15
    Superset cable curls
    14 x 15, 12

    DB Curls drop set
    12.5 x 10, 10 x 8, 7.5 x 7, 5 x 11

  6. Finally getting over this cold and starting to feel better.

    Shoulders
    BB OHP
    35 x 5, 42.5 x 4, 47.5 x 6

    DB shoulder press
    22.5 x 10, 22.5 x 8, 22.5 x 8, 22.5 x 7, 22.5 x 7

    Shoulder width upright row
    30 x 10 x 5

    Back flies
    10 x 16, 10 x 14

    Face pulls
    6 x 15, 6 x 15

    Looking leaner but I am thinking of upping the dose of Anabeta to 6 ed. I am wondering if there is any benefit to this? If there is a benefit I would run 2 pre and 2 post workout and 2 around dinner.

  7. Some people do like the 6 dose more than the 4. Feel free to experiment with it if you want.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Some people do like the 6 dose more than the 4. Feel free to experiment with it if you want.
    Cheers for the quick reply bolt. Will start running 6 a day on Monday.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    Cheers for the quick reply bolt. Will start running 6 a day on Monday.
    Interested in how you like that. I do it occasionally, but 4 is still epic to me.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Hit chest and tri's this morning.

    BB bench
    62.5 x 5, 70 x 5, 80 x 6

    BBB Bench
    70 x 9, 70 x 7, 70 x 6, 65 x 8, 65 x 6

    Dips
    BW + 7.5 x 10, 8, 6 BW + 5 x 8, BW x 8

    Incline DB flies
    12.5 x 17, 12.5 x 14

    DB Skull crusher
    7.5 x 16, 7.5 x 11

    Cable x over
    13 x 14, 13 x 10

    Ran out of time to hit tri's again.

    Upped the Anabeta to 5 yesterday, still taking 2 erase but may up erase to 3 a day. Pure test before bed and modern bcaa and creatine during workout and post workout. Taking recompadrol with higher carb meals and dinner. Have tried taking recompadrol before bed but didn't notice ant changes.
    •   
       


  11. Changed up my accessory moves this morning for legs.

    DB Lunges (75%, 85%, 95%)
    50 x 5, 55 x 5, 62.5 x 6

    Leg extension
    64 x 10, 71 x 10 x 3, 71 x 9

    Seated leg curls
    5 x 10 x 5

    DB lunges
    40 x 15 x 2

    Glute ham bridge
    30 x 15 x 2

    Man I dread leg days and my legs have been sore all day. Thought I would change things up a bit to try and get a few more sets in with the limited time I have.... and it didn't work, didn't get any more work in.

  12. This mornings training was back and bi's.

    Tbar row
    32.5 x 5, 36.25 x 5, 40 x 5

    Wide lat pulldown
    6.3 x 10 x 3, 6.3 x 8, 6 x 9

    Machine low row
    61 x 10 x 5

    Cable bicep curl
    13 x 16, 13 x 14, 13 x 9
    Superset
    Straight arm pulldown
    18 x 16, 18 x 13, 18 x 10

  13. Shoulders and calves

    BB OHP
    40 x 5, 45 x 5, 50 x 3
    Tweaked something in my neck on that last set and a little disappointed with my lift.

    Standing DB OHP
    15 x 10 x 5

    Shoulder width upright row
    30 x 10 x 5

    Face pulls
    6 x 17, 6 x 15

    Lat raises
    7.5 x 13, 7.5 x 11

    20kg OHP
    10 x 7
    Superset
    Calve raises
    40 x 20, 80 x 15, 120 x 10, 140 x 8, 100 x 12, 60 x 20, 40 x 22

    A question to the PES blokes. If I open the Anabeta caps and pour it in with my pre workout shake, will I absorb it quicker?

    Have a great weekend everyone.

  14. You could pour it in if you want...I am unsure how it would taste and I don't think it would increase the results, but there shouldn't be any issues IMO.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  15. Chest and tri's this morning. It is supposed to be a deload week, so I took the opportunity to lx things up a bit. Went for more volume and less rest.

    BB bench
    70 x 9, 70 x 7, 70 x 7

    DB incline bench drop set
    25 x 8, 20 x 8, 15 x 9
    25 x 9, 20 x 5, 15 x 5

    Dips
    BW x 12, BW x 10

    DB floor press
    22.5 x 10, 22.5 x 10, 22.5 x 9

    DB skull crusher
    7.5 x 12, 7.5 x 10

    Tri pushdown
    23 x 8, 23 x 8

    Pec Dec
    54 x 15

    Had a bit if fun changing things up.

  16. Been a couple of days since my last update. Tuesday was a very light legs day, and this morning was back and bi's.

    Legs
    Leg extension
    26 x 10, 54 x 10

    Step back db lunges
    40 x 10 x 4, 40 x 8

    Smith calve raises
    70 x 10, 80 x 10 x 4

    Back and bi's
    Wide grip pull ups
    BW x 5 x 5 1 min rest between sets.

    Shoulder width pulldown
    68 x 10, 75 x 8 x 2, 82 x 5 drop to 54 x 5

    Wide grip Tbar row
    20 x 8, 22.5 x 8, 25 x 8, 27.5 x 6

    DB curls
    12.5 x 8 x 3

    Straight arm pulldown
    6 x 17, 8 x 13, 8 x 11

    Rope hammer curls
    8 x 11, 8 x 9

    Enjoying the variety this week away from the 5-3-1 template, using it as a deload and will be back at the 5-3-1 next week.

  17. Shoulders yesterday and it didn't go well at all. The muscle I strained last week in my traps/neck area happened again on warm up and pretty much finished any chance of any real shoulder work. I managed some face pulls and rear delt machine flies but that was it. Hit calves and abs to fill in the time.

    Went to the physio and he has said no over head presses for a while and a lot of stretching to get full movement in my neck as I can't look to the left as much as I normally can.

    This morning was cardio and hit some bi's and tri's and other than my injury it was good.

    I have noticed in the past when I use Anabeta that when I take it, if I don't eat soon after I get a low blood sugar type effect. This time round though I have not had this feeling.

    Weight has dropped slightly but only a kilo or two.

    Will be taking it easy over the weekend with maybe some cardio. Have a great weekend all.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    Shoulders yesterday and it didn't go well at all. The muscle I strained last week in my traps/neck area happened again on warm up and pretty much finished any chance of any real shoulder work. I managed some face pulls and rear delt machine flies but that was it. Hit calves and abs to fill in the time.

    Went to the physio and he has said no over head presses for a while and a lot of stretching to get full movement in my neck as I can't look to the left as much as I normally can.

    This morning was cardio and hit some bi's and tri's and other than my injury it was good.

    I have noticed in the past when I use Anabeta that when I take it, if I don't eat soon after I get a low blood sugar type effect. This time round though I have not had this feeling.

    Weight has dropped slightly but only a kilo or two.

    Will be taking it easy over the weekend with maybe some cardio. Have a great weekend all.
    Sucks bro......take it easy this weekend, and work around your injury next week.
    Stretching is boring, but if it works, than do it.....

    If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger, who knows, maybe something good comes from all this.

    Have a nice weekend
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leaning out with USPLabs and PES (C20 and Erase Pro)
    By nokkT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:02 AM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 01:33 AM
  3. Replies: 851
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 08:53 PM
  4. Recomp stack with rpm/drive and others
    By bangedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 12:17 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Log in
Log in