Danb's Mountain Dog and everything else log

Page 3 of 74 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Damn dude! That's nuts. Luckily no one got hurt. Damn buicks
    Well it did have over 200,000 miles on it.

    I guess it was just it's time to go lol.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Well it did have over 200,000 miles on it.

    I guess it was just it's time to go lol.
    Holy **** 200k?! Guess it was its time... Sucks with the bad luck on the fire.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Holy **** 200k?! Guess it was its time... Sucks with the bad luck on the fire.
    Yeah, that car had more cross country trips on that engine than I could count lol.

  4. I would say that you got your money out of it JB. The coverage part blows though.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  5. my bmw has over 200k on it..just getting broke in
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    my bmw has over 200k on it..just getting broke in
    Next thing you know it'll catch fire outta no where now that you said that lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. In for some DicPics! Can someone PM me some cliffs?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Can someone PM me some DicPics of Cliff's?


    just..wow
    I don't even know who cliff is

  9. I was looking at the stretchers and think a taller guy might do well to do it with a cable crossover cable which is longer. Then you could put put your foot on a bench or box or something farther away. That or do them from the knees.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I was looking at the stretchers and think a taller guy might do well to do it with a cable crossover cable which is longer. Then you could put put your foot on a bench or box or something farther away. That or do them from the knees.
    I've actually considered this. I was also thinking about trying them seated.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post


    just..wow
    I don't even know who cliff is
    Ahhhhh got me ya fuker. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I've actually considered this. I was also thinking about trying them seated.
    I've done them seated with a rope attachment for a great contraction
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    I've done them seated with a rope attachment for a great contraction
    Another good idea! I'll give that a try next week.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Went in and hit legs today so I could take the weekend off from the gym. We have plans all day Sunday for Mother's Day and tomorrow's packed as well. Still may sneak in for a cardio session at some point this weekend. Weight is still holding pretty steady at 215 which is surprising to me being in a deficit? I have noticed that since I dropped my fat intake I don't swing on the scale as much. I used to go to bed around 219 and wake up at 215 but now I'm going to bed and waking pretty close to 215.

    Today was the complete opposite of yesterday. I felt like I could stay in the gym for hours haha. I'm trying to stick to the program as close as possible as far as training but leg days on phase 1 just aren't enough for me. I still have a lot of gas in the tank when leg days over. I don't know if I should drop rest periods down or add more exercises. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna at least start adding some calf work in (I seriously lack in this department) and maybe some ATG squats to finish off with.

    Week 1 day 4

    Legs

    Leg curls 90 sec rest
    90-20
    110-20
    130-15
    140-12
    155-10

    SL DL 90 sec rest
    135-8
    135-8
    225-8
    225-8

    Leg press-3 second negative 45 sec rest
    465-10
    485-10
    510-10

    Leg ext-45 sec rest (not part of phase 1 but I added them in any way)
    150-10
    170-8
    180-7

    30 mins treadmill work 430 cals burned
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Solid session, I got winded just reading about that cardio.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Solid session, I got winded just reading about that cardio.
    Thanks bud. It's crazy how much easier cardio is getting. I coulda went a lot longer but 1) I was out of time 2) my compression shorts but the dust and blew out and my nuts were rubbin my thighs and that sh1ts irritating as fuk
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Went in and hit legs today so I could take the weekend off from the gym. We have plans all day Sunday for Mother's Day and tomorrow's packed as well. Still may sneak in for a cardio session at some point this weekend. Weight is still holding pretty steady at 215 which is surprising to me being in a deficit? I have noticed that since I dropped my fat intake I don't swing on the scale as much. I used to go to bed around 219 and wake up at 215 but now I'm going to bed and waking pretty close to 215.

    Today was the complete opposite of yesterday. I felt like I could stay in the gym for hours haha. I'm trying to stick to the program as close as possible as far as training but leg days on phase 1 just aren't enough for me. I still have a lot of gas in the tank when leg days over. I don't know if I should drop rest periods down or add more exercises. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna at least start adding some calf work in (I seriously lack in this department) and maybe some ATG squats to finish off with.

    Week 1 day 4

    Legs

    Leg curls 90 sec rest
    90-20
    110-20
    130-15
    140-12
    155-10

    SL DL 90 sec rest
    135-8
    135-8
    225-8
    225-8

    Leg press-3 second negative 45 sec rest
    465-10
    485-10
    510-10

    Leg ext-45 sec rest (not part of phase 1 but I added them in any way)
    150-10
    170-8
    180-7

    30 mins treadmill work 430 cals burned
    Glad you're feeling better bud. Based on the tnation articles, the volume for phase 1 legs should start with about 11-12 working sets (not including warm-ups). The example workout ends with 3 sets of hack squats, which include pauses, no lockout, and a dropset (on the last set). I bet if you added those instead of leg ext. you'd probably be ready to leave the gym lol. If you don't have a hack squat machine, you could try using a smith with your feet out in front of the bar.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Glad you're feeling better bud. Based on the tnation articles, the volume for phase 1 legs should start with about 11-12 working sets (not including warm-ups). The example workout ends with 3 sets of hack squats, which include pauses and a dropset (on the last set). I bet if you added those instead of leg ext. you'd probably be ready to leave the gym lol. If you don't have a hack squat machine, you could try using a smith with your feet out in front of the bar.
    Thanks breezy. I thought it felt like I came up a little short on sets. I guess if you include the leg ext's I was right there. I must not have included the hack squats to my notes since we don't have a machine. I remember trying them with a BB and I couldn't figure it out. I'll try the smith machine thing next week. I'll have to check out the articles again (I have them saved on my desktop) to make sure I'm not missing anything else. The smith machine and I don't always like each other so much so if that doesn't work out do you think ATG squats would be too much?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Thanks breezy. I thought it felt like I came up a little short on sets. I guess if you include the leg ext's I was right there. I must not have included the hack squats to my notes since we don't have a machine. I remember trying them with a BB and I couldn't figure it out. I'll try the smith machine thing next week. I'll have to check out the articles again (I have them saved on my desktop) to make sure I'm not missing anything else. The smith machine and I don't always like each other so much so if that doesn't work out do you think ATG squats would be too much?
    No problem man. Yeah, I'd try leaning back into the smith with your feet out in front. If that doesn't work out well, any squats should be fine IMO. You could add pauses and a drop set at the end if you want as well.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    No problem man. Yeah, I'd try leaning back into the smith with your feet out in front. If that doesn't work out well, any squats should be fine IMO. You could add pauses and a drop set at the end if you want as well.
    Awesome thanks again bud.

    Anyone who has followed my logs before heard me b1tch about this so I'm sorry if this sounds familiar to you guys but I'm searching for a good joint support any ideas? My elbows/wrist/shoulders and more recently hips have been killin me lately and since ill be throwing winny in the mix here in a short while I'm sure it's gonna get 10x worse. Any good suggestions?!?!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Awesome thanks again bud.

    Anyone who has followed my logs before heard me b1tch about this so I'm sorry if this sounds familiar to you guys but I'm searching for a good joint support any ideas? My elbows/wrist/shoulders and more recently hips have been killin me lately and since ill be throwing winny in the mix here in a short while I'm sure it's gonna get 10x worse. Any good suggestions?!?!
    I really like formutech flexible and a bunch of fish oil
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Awesome thanks again bud.

    Anyone who has followed my logs before heard me b1tch about this so I'm sorry if this sounds familiar to you guys but I'm searching for a good joint support any ideas? My elbows/wrist/shoulders and more recently hips have been killin me lately and since ill be throwing winny in the mix here in a short while I'm sure it's gonna get 10x worse. Any good suggestions?!?!
    Is deca off the table? I swear by app nut's joint pills.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Nice leg day big dog!!

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Is deca off the table? I swear by app nut's joint pills.
    NPP for the win!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I really like formutech flexible and a bunch of fish oil
    Thanks swanks ill look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Is deca off the table? I swear by app nut's joint pills.
    Yeah unfortunately deca isn't in the cards for a while for me. If I do step up to 19'a it'll probably be NPP for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nice leg day big dog!!

    NPP for the win!
    Thanks bud. Yes NPP ftw. Rub it in fuker
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Achilles was solid product for me, head & shoulders above anything else I've tried
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dewey99's SNS X-GELS and everything else log
    By Dewey99 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 06:46 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 04:29 PM
  4. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 03:10 PM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in