breezy's training, supplementation, and food log

Page 3 of 277 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I have Breezy and Monte picked to get the spots USPlabs has open. Alongside the already existing USP forum reps, that would make a solid team.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  2. Re: breezy's training, supplementation, and food log


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I have Breezy and Monte picked to get the spots USPlabs has open. Alongside the already existing USP forum reps, that would make a solid team.
    Thanks brother. Would be honored to be chosen to rep for USP. Fingers crossed
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   
       


  3. 3/6/13



    I slept uninterrupted for the second night in a row with the help of PowerFULL. I think Test Powder could've helped with this as well (L-dopa). Either way, I'm thrilled about the recent trend.


    DOMS in my chest is noticeable, but not very intense.



    I'm not the biggest fan of training arms, but the intensity of phase 3 sure makes it fun. My workout wasn't very long, nor did it need to be. I got to the gym, put my arms through a quick beating, and left in under 30 minutes.



    Cross Body Hammer Curls
    2 warm-up x10
    55x10, 35x10
    60x10, 40x10
    65x10, 45x7, 25x7

    superset with

    Rope Pushdowns (2sec squeeze)
    140x15, 100x10
    150x12, 100x10
    160x10, 110x8, 70x8, 40x10


    HS Preacher Curl (single arm/forceful contraction/3sec negative)
    55x12, x5 assisted
    60x8, x6 assisted, 35x10
    65x6, x6 assisted, 35x10


    Seated Overhead Rope Extension (big stretch/2sec squeeze/4sec negative)
    120x15
    140x10, 80x10
    160x8, 100x8



    Crazy 8's

    I've posted this video before, but here's an example of "Crazy 8's" for anyone that hasn't seen it.


  4. Nice update breezy. My arm workouts aren't very long at all either. That's awesome you are getting uninterrupted sleep through the night . I might have to try the crazy 8's on my next arm day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    3/6/13



    I slept uninterrupted for the second night in a row with the help of PowerFULL. I think Test Powder could've helped with this as well (L-dopa). Either way, I'm thrilled about the recent trend.


    DOMS in my chest is noticeable, but not very intense.



    I'm not the biggest fan of training arms, but the intensity of phase 3 sure makes it fun. My workout wasn't very long, nor did it need to be. I got to the gym, put my arms through a quick beating, and left in under 30 minutes.



    Cross Body Hammer Curls
    2 warm-up x10
    55x10, 35x10
    60x10, 40x10
    65x10, 45x7, 25x7

    superset with

    Rope Pushdowns (2sec squeeze)
    140x15, 100x10
    150x12, 100x10
    160x10, 110x8, 70x8, 40x10


    HS Preacher Curl (single arm/forceful contraction/3sec negative)
    55x12, x5 assisted
    60x8, x6 assisted, 35x10
    65x6, x6 assisted, 35x10


    Seated Overhead Rope Extension (big stretch/2sec squeeze/4sec negative)
    120x15
    140x10, 80x10
    160x8, 100x8

    Nice workout bro! Beastly numbers as well
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Nice update breezy. My arm workouts aren't very long at all either. That's awesome you are getting uninterrupted sleep through the night . I might have to try the crazy 8's on my next arm day.
    Thanks bud. Yeah, there's no need if you have the intensity cranked up. I'm pretty excited to go to bed lol. There's quite a difference in how I feel waking up after a good night's sleep. You should give them a shot. It's a good way to make sure your arms are dead before leaving the gym.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Nice workout bro! Beastly numbers as well
    Thanks 804!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Thanks bud. Yeah, there's no need if you have the intensity cranked up. I'm pretty excited to go to bed lol. There's quite a difference in how I feel waking up after a good night's sleep. You should give them a shot. It's a good way to make sure your arms are dead before leaving the gym.
    Oh ya for sure I'll be trying them next Tuesday for sure. Always a good feeling to be excited to sleep haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  9. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    3/6/13

    I slept uninterrupted for the second night in a row with the help of PowerFULL. I think Test Powder could've helped with this as well (L-dopa). Either way, I'm thrilled about the recent trend.

    DOMS in my chest is noticeable, but not very intense.

    I'm not the biggest fan of training arms, but the intensity of phase 3 sure makes it fun. My workout wasn't very long, nor did it need to be. I got to the gym, put my arms through a quick beating, and left in under 30 minutes.

    Cross Body Hammer Curls
    2 warm-up x10
    55x10, 35x10
    60x10, 40x10
    65x10, 45x7, 25x7

    superset with

    Rope Pushdowns (2sec squeeze)
    140x15, 100x10
    150x12, 100x10
    160x10, 110x8, 70x8, 40x10

    HS Preacher Curl (single arm/forceful contraction/3sec negative)
    55x12, x5 assisted
    60x8, x6 assisted, 35x10
    65x6, x6 assisted, 35x10

    Seated Overhead Rope Extension (big stretch/2sec squeeze/4sec negative)
    120x15
    140x10, 80x10
    160x8, 100x8

    Crazy 8's

    I've posted this video before, but here's an example of "Crazy 8's" for anyone that hasn't seen it.

    Video Link: http://youtu.be/ajZ3u_P2LFA
    Damn breezy those numbers are strong buddy. Def inspire me.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Damn breezy those numbers are strong buddy. Def inspire me.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Thanks bean. I'm not too concerned with strength right now, but it was noticeably improved on every exercise.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Those crazy 8's are nuts I may have to try those next week. Meadows is beast!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Those crazy 8's are nuts I may have to try those next week. Meadows is beast!
    Although FST7 sets are rough these Crazy 8's would probably make me pass out
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Those crazy 8's are nuts I may have to try those next week. Meadows is beast!
    Yeah, they're a lot of fun and he's a monster.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Although FST7 sets are rough these Crazy 8's would probably make me pass out
    Haha I started to feel a little nauseous yesterday, but usually make it through alright. There's a decent chance I pass out working legs today lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. 3/7/13

    I had a great leg session today, which I'll post the details of along with a couple videos later.


    I came home and popped some AB and AP before a big, fast breaking, post workout meal.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130307_154910.png
Views: 203
Size:  714.5 KB

    2 cups brown rice pasta (gluten free)
    4oz ground beef (grass fed)
    5oz ground turkey
    2 tomato basil chicken sausages
    1 cup mixed peppers
    1 cup organic marinara (gluten free)

    -I added cheese, which isn't in the picture.

    -All from Trader Joes.

    Calories: 1563
    Carbs: 151
    Protein: 96
    Fat: 64


    Right when I finished eating, my Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Myofusion arrived, so I had 2 scoops immediately. I thought the flavor was great. It tastes like a peanut butter cookie . It has the peanut butter taste combined with the buttery flavor of a cookie. Fantastic.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    3/7/13

    I had a great leg session today, which I'll post the details of along with a couple videos later.

    I came home and popped some AB and AP before a big, fast breaking, post workout meal.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****76 368"/>

    2 cups brown rice pasta (gluten free)
    4oz ground beef (grass fed)
    5oz ground turkey
    2 tomato basil chicken sausages
    1 cup mixed peppers
    1 cup organic marinara (gluten free)

    -I added cheese, which isn't in the picture.

    -All from Trader Joes.

    Calories: 1563
    Carbs: 151
    Protein: 96
    Fat: 64

    Right when I finished eating, my Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Myofusion arrived, so I had 2 scoops immediately. I thought the flavor was great. It tastes like a peanut butter cookie . It has the peanut butter taste combined with the buttery flavor of a cookie. Fantastic.
    That's awesome news! I'm gonna have to pick some up pronto.

    Meal looks glorious.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    3/7/13

    I had a great leg session today, which I'll post the details of along with a couple videos later.

    I came home and popped some AB and AP before a big, fast breaking, post workout meal.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****76 368"/>

    2 cups brown rice pasta (gluten free)
    4oz ground beef (grass fed)
    5oz ground turkey
    2 tomato basil chicken sausages
    1 cup mixed peppers
    1 cup organic marinara (gluten free)

    -I added cheese, which isn't in the picture.

    -All from Trader Joes.

    Calories: 1563
    Carbs: 151
    Protein: 96
    Fat: 64

    Right when I finished eating, my Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Myofusion arrived, so I had 2 scoops immediately. I thought the flavor was great. It tastes like a peanut butter cookie . It has the peanut butter taste combined with the buttery flavor of a cookie. Fantastic.
    Awesome looking meal, if the mixed peppers weren't in there . I'm picky. I like Myofusion Protein. PPCD sounds awesome for a protein. You weren't messing around with your fast breaking meal haha.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  17. Page 4 already?

    Consider this as me ambling in fashionably late.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Peanut Butter Cookie Protozyme is amazing......but it should be cause its expensive all hell.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    That's awesome news! I'm gonna have to pick some up pronto.

    Meal looks glorious.
    I'm pretty excited about it. I finally made it through the Flurry protein that I grabbed with all the sales. My first impression of PBCD was great. I'll have some more tonight and let you know if it changes...maybe I'll make ice cream.

    Thanks DW. It was.


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    Awesome looking meal, if the mixed peppers weren't in there . I'm picky. I like Myofusion Protein. PPCD sounds awesome for a protein. You weren't messing around with your fast breaking meal haha.

    Thanks bud. You're missing out . I've always liked Myofusion as well, so I figured it would be good. There's nothing like the first meal after a 16 hour fast. I'll be having a few more that size by the end of the day.



    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Page 4 already?

    Consider this as me ambling in fashionably late.


    Yeah, it got off to a surprisingly fast start.

    I'm used to it

    Thanks for following Ben!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Peanut Butter Cookie Protozyme is amazing......but it should be cause its expensive all hell.
    I bet. I've always wanted to try Protozyme, but could never justify spending that much on Protein.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. What the...... Sub'd oh so late.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    What the...... Sub'd oh so late.
    Welcome Fumoney! Not very late at all. As always, I appreciate your great support.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Btw I had a meal the other day that reminded me of a breezy-esq meal (low cab of course )

    6 oz 94/6 Ground beef
    4 oz chicken
    2 stripes incurred bacon
    3 pieces Canadian bacon
    1 spicy jalapeņo chicken sausage

    Cooked with chipotle seasoning and sauce. All cooked together in the same pan.

    it was meat medley for manly men lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Btw I had a meal the other day that reminded me of a breezy-esq meal (low cab of course )

    6 oz 94/6 Ground beef
    4 oz chicken
    2 stripes incurred bacon
    3 pieces Canadian bacon
    1 spicy jalapeņo chicken sausage

    Cooked with chipotle seasoning and sauce. All cooked together in the same pan.

    it was meat medley for manly men lol.
    That sounds both amazing and manly lol. I'll have to give something similar a try.

    Btw, the myofusion is gluten free too.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Btw I had a meal the other day that reminded me of a breezy-esq meal (low cab of course )

    6 oz 94/6 Ground beef
    4 oz chicken
    2 stripes incurred bacon
    3 pieces Canadian bacon
    1 spicy jalapeņo chicken sausage

    Cooked with chipotle seasoning and sauce. All cooked together in the same pan.

    it was meat medley for manly men lol.
    This sounds good. With a side of veges that that would be the ultimate meal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:14 PM
  2. Check my food log this week and tell me what you think
    By dankone in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 12:35 AM
  3. Study on Preworkout Supplements and Training
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:49 AM
  4. join the gym, or buy supplements and home train?
    By Kurruptive in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 02:09 AM
  5. My First Weightloss Log: Diet/training/supplements
    By Sxhawnn in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 03:50 AM
Log in
Log in