Mattys4 2013 Competition Season

Page 4 of 20 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Damn thaats short rest. I normaly do about 30-40 seconds between sets and swap from flexing to stretching during rest. The set after flexing is always turrible then u get to stretch and it feels ohhhhh so good lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Damn thaats short rest. I normaly do about 30-40 seconds between sets and swap from flexing to stretching during rest. The set after flexing is always turrible then u get to stretch and it feels ohhhhh so good lol.
    Ya this is alot different then what ive been doing but it felt sooo good. Hoping to get some nice growth over the next 12 weeks till the show
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   
       


  3. Sofar its been great for me. The only thing I really changed up was I do bi's tri's on the same day and its suggested to START the session with fst7 to really focus on contraction but I was always way to burnt out esp on biceps to move any heavy weights after that first fst. I started adding them in at the end like all my other lefts for diff body part.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on todays workout? DW? Breezy? anyone?
    Looks like a solid workout to me. I did high rep Smith decline with the drop sets today as well. I've been loving that the last couple weeks. The only thing I might've done differently would be starting the routine with DB twist press. Nice work man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Looks like a solid workout to me. I did high rep Smith decline with the drop sets today as well. I've been loving that the last couple weeks. The only thing I might've done differently would be starting the routine with DB twist press. Nice work man.
    Yeah I agree with breezy, I feel like the twist helps loosen my shoulder up too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. Its going to take a lil bit to get the twist down. My chest is already starting to get sore
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Its going to take a lil bit to get the twist down. My chest is already starting to get sore
    Thats biiter sweet! The pump you get from them is totally different. I haven done them in a bit, gonna do them this Sunday.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Thats biiter sweet! The pump you get from them is totally different. I haven done them in a bit, gonna do them this Sunday.
    I haven't either and I'm starting to miss them. The squeeze on the twist lights my chest up.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    I haven't either and I'm starting to miss them. The squeeze on the twist lights my chest up.
    I was shocked a,lil at how hard they are even real light.

    I am psyched about back day tomorow
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    I was shocked a,lil at how hard they are even real light.

    I am psyched about back day tomorow
    Yeah, I've used less weight than I had initially thought I would on a lot of the exercises. Some of it is very humbling. This is the first time my main focus isn't strength as well.

    That's a fun one. I'm a big fan of the stretchers.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Yeah, I've used less weight than I had initially thought I would on a lot of the exercises. Some of it is very humbling. This is the first time my main focus isn't strength as well.

    That's a fun one. I'm a big fan of the stretchers.
    Theres a lot of variations for back excersizes Im excited go get going on this and see some new growth.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Theres a lot of variations for back excersizes Im excited go get going on this and see some new growth.
    I love training back now, I've dropped the weight on a lot of exercises and it seems to be treating me well with this training
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I love training back now, I've dropped the weight on a lot of exercises and it seems to be treating me well with this training
    Preworkout down time to go crush a back workout and some cardio
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  14. YEEEEEAAAHH Buddy!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    YEEEEEAAAHH Buddy!
    Deadlifts bro. Max effort
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Deadlifts bro. Max effort
    Make me proud!!! Legion of the AB
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Make me proud!!! Legion of the AB
    Hell yeah man. +20 PR today. On 3 weeks of AB training
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Hell yeah man. +20 PR today. On 3 weeks of AB training
    Yeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!! Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Nice! +20pr is a BIG deal. Goodwork!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  20. loving this new program

    Deadlifts
    135x8
    225x8
    315x5
    375x3
    435x1 PR+20
    385x3

    Bent over rows dead stop smith machine
    135x20
    135x20
    185x20
    225x15

    DB rows dead stop
    100s x 12 3 sets

    Pullovers MD style
    60s x 12 7 sets

    weighted chins
    +25x10,8,8

    db curls 3 sets of 8-10

    HS precher curls
    7 sets of 12

    NOTES
    *pump was crazy
    * weighed in 205 this morning
    * put an big order in this morning have a bunch of stuff coming plus some recompadrol and AAV2 that ill be running throught PCT until the show
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    loving this new program

    Deadlifts
    135x8
    225x8
    315x5
    375x3
    435x1 PR+20
    385x3

    Bent over rows dead stop smith machine
    135x20
    135x20
    185x20
    225x15

    DB rows dead stop
    100s x 12 3 sets

    Pullovers MD style
    60s x 12 7 sets

    weighted chins
    +25x10,8,8

    db curls 3 sets of 8-10

    HS precher curls
    7 sets of 12

    NOTES
    *pump was crazy
    * weighed in 205 this morning
    * put an big order in this morning have a bunch of stuff coming plus some recompadrol and AAV2 that ill be running throught PCT until the show
    Killer wo bro

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  22. Re: Mattys4 2013 Competition Season


    Rockin! Nice workout.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  23. 309p/104c/54f macros for the day

    Just did a PM cardio session and some calves. My chest is freaking sore from yesterday its nice
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    309p/104c/54f macros for the day

    Just did a PM cardio session and some calves. My chest is freaking sore from yesterday its nice
    You're really rocking that low fat diet aren't you
    Independent Review

  25. Looks similar to my macros :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  26. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    You're really rocking that low fat diet aren't you

    always ~50g fat except on refeed days it will be closer to 200g.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Looks similar to my macros :-)

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Ill have to check out your diet just havent been able to go through your log. You cycling carbs?
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    always ~50g fat except on refeed days it will be closer to 200g.
    Dedication bro. Capital D
    Independent Review

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

    Ill have to check out your diet just havent been able to go through your log. You cycling carbs?
    Yep except fats pretty much stay low. 5 low days two high. Working like a charm ATM

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  30. awesome workout today

    face pulls
    4 sets of 25

    DB shoulder presses
    60x12
    70x12
    80x12
    90x12 PR

    Side raises
    5 sets of 15

    MD destroyers....sorta LOL
    30x20>>>20x15>>>10x15 WTF!!!!!

    Shrugs superset with calves

    7 sets of 225-275 for 15s for shrugs

    Triceps pressdowns
    4 sets ez bar pressdowns 4 sec negatives
    4 sets rope OH extensions 4 sec negatives

    NOTES
    * weight 202
    * workout was about 50 minutes
    * like no rest between sets jus kept it moving
    * pump was insane

    todays macros
    309p/80c/54f
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DW Off-Season 2012-2013
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 522
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 02:34 PM
  2. First day of trout season...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 01:32 PM
  3. Competition Diet Advice
    By Sparty2QP in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 01:42 PM
  4. Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD) and food cravings
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:18 AM
  5. New Picīs 3 weeks before competition!
    By serkan in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 11:02 AM
Log in
Log in