Mattys4 2013 Competition Season

Page 3 of 20 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    A reality show about a family in south Boston, seems kind of scripted with a jersey shore kind of feel
    Haha ill have to check it out. We dont do much TV here.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

A reality show about a family in south Boston, seems kind of scripted with a jersey shore kind of feel
    I might give it another chance. The guy with the beard had a couple funny moments.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. had a total 54 carbs today, refeed day tomorow cant wait havent been over 100 for a week
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

4. I'm in to follow along bro! How's the shoulder holding up?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm in to follow along bro! How's the shoulder holding up?
    thanks for subn bro
    craziest thing I couldnt even move it one day then feels fine the next. Im going to work it tomorow a lil try some smith incline presses light with a 4-2-0-0 tempo see how it handles that.
    •   

6. Subbbbbbbbbbbd.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Subbbbbbbbbbbd.
    Thanks for joining man.

8. Yo what up bro
    Independent Review

9. How have I missed this thread?
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

10. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Yo what up bro
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    How have I missed this thread?
    whats up guys thanks for subn

11. Im really liking this homemade preworkout ive been doing lately

35g Vitargo
    10g MBCAA (usp)
    6g cit mal (SNS)
    1g agmatine (SNS)
    2g LCLT (AI)
    200-400g caffeine (SNS)
    75mg NMT (ergogenix)
    ~5g taurine (nutra)

Really does the trick for me pumps, endurance, energy and aside from the Vitargo its inexpensive (coach wont let me use anything but)

Im psyched to try my new workout regimine after talking with my coach we came up with a hybrid of some mountain dog principles with some FST-7 stuff also. Really want to focus strictly in muscular development for prep rather then "strength" so aside from deadlifts there going to be a lot of focus on TUT, drop sets, rest pause etc.

12. Expensive mix my dude!

13. Great looking pre you've put together. I'm interested in seeing some of the workouts you guys came up with.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

14. I have been loving FST7. I throw in some drop sets as well on heavy lifts to get extra volume in there. I've tried carbs pre-workout and unlike most people I don't care for em too much. Seems I get better pumps on an empty stomach even if I used a fast acter like Vitargo. Very interested to see how the new regiment looks tho!

15. Sub'd - lot's of interesting stuff going on in here

I used to do more yoga than I do now, but have been slowly working it back in lately. It's a great substitute for the treadmill for me - burn some fat, loosen up. I've always had flexibility issues & it's definitely helped me out there as well.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Expensive mix my dude!
    Ya the Vitargo adds like $1 a day so its a lil pricey but I love that stuff the big jug last like 6 months for ~150

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great looking pre you've put together. I'm interested in seeing some of the workouts you guys came up with.
    Awesome workout today bro I think Im going to see some nice results

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I have been loving FST7. I throw in some drop sets as well on heavy lifts to get extra volume in there. I've tried carbs pre-workout and unlike most people I don't care for em too much. Seems I get better pumps on an empty stomach even if I used a fast acter like Vitargo. Very interested to see how the new regiment looks tho!
    I love my carbs pre workout theres a huge difference in performance when I dont have them

17. So day 1 on the new program also forgot too add this in but i bridged the **** tren savage into another product of their Manifested
    Furaza, EPI, and DMZ so im really looking to lean out the next few weeks then Ill have 8-9 weeks off cycle before show day

Incline Smith machine Press 2 second negative full pause blast up to just before lockout

135x20
    185x15
    205x12
    225x12>>>185x10>>>>135x10

Decline same tempo
    135x20
    185x15
    205x12
    225x10>>>185x10>>>135x10

Dumbell twist press...sorta LOL

60x8
    50x8
    50x8

Need to work on these but got some good contractions

Machine flys
    7 sets of 12-15

side raises
    7 sets of 8-15 up to 45s

triceps press downs
    4 sets 12ish

OH tricep extensions w/rope
    7 sets of ~12

Abs weighted crunches and hanging leg raises 3 sets ea
    Calves ~12 sets

NOTES
    *201 empty today carb up day
    *Workout done 90 minutes
    *Loved this vicious pumps
    *mmmmm.......carbs

18. Late but in, the PH run sounds sick!

19. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Late but in, the PH run sounds sick!
    Ya man this company **** has some really cool products. Im very happy so far

20. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya man this company **** has some really cool products. Im very happy so far
    And pricey from what I can find! I like what I see though. A lot.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    And pricey from what I can find! I like what I see though. A lot.

Its a lil on the pricey side but they are mostly multiple compound products. So if broke it down and made these stacks yourself Im sure there isnt much difference and they use carbopol wich helps with absorpsion and add 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin to most of them wich if does what it says can increase protein synthesis quite a bit.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Its a lil on the pricey side but they are mostly multiple compound products. So if broke it down and made these stacks yourself Im sure there isnt much difference and they use carbopol wich helps with absorpsion and add 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin to most of them wich if does what it says can increase protein synthesis quite a bit.
    Right on.....hmmm, I'm gonna have to think about some of that after I log my 1-Alpha.......

23. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Right on.....hmmm, I'm gonna have to think about some of that after I log my 1-Alpha.......
    Im impressed so far. I will definitly be using them again

24. Anyone have any thoughts on todays workout? DW? Breezy? anyone?

25. Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Oh, now it's on!
  27. Re: Mattys4 2013 Competition Season

Any reason for machine flys over cables?

28. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    So day 1 on the new program also forgot too add this in but i bridged the **** tren savage into another product of their Manifested
    Furaza, EPI, and DMZ so im really looking to lean out the next few weeks then Ill have 8-9 weeks off cycle before show day

Incline Smith machine Press 2 second negative full pause blast up to just before lockout

135x20
    185x15
    205x12
    225x12>>>185x10>>>>135x10

Decline same tempo
    135x20
    185x15
    205x12
    225x10>>>185x10>>>135x10

Dumbell twist press...sorta LOL

60x8
    50x8
    50x8

Need to work on these but got some good contractions

Machine flys
    7 sets of 12-15

side raises
    7 sets of 8-15 up to 45s

triceps press downs
    4 sets 12ish

OH tricep extensions w/rope
    7 sets of ~12

Abs weighted crunches and hanging leg raises 3 sets ea
    Calves ~12 sets

NOTES
    *201 empty today carb up day
    *Workout done 90 minutes
    *Loved this vicious pumps
    *mmmmm.......carbs
    Dig your homemade PreWO stuff bro. Lots of sets and volume, you must've been toast~!

29. And on ur fst7 sets how long do u rest and do u do the stretches/flexing during rest time?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Oh, now it's on!
    ya its getting crazy in here
    Any reason for machine flys over cables?
    Nope just was digging the machine today. The one witth handles not elbow pads

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Dig your homemade PreWO stuff bro. Lots of sets and volume, you must've been toast~!
    The homemade pre is the balls. I love that sh!t. Lil pricey but soooo worth it. Huge difference with using vitargo as opposed to WMS too. Ya I killed it i did all my major lifts in under an hour chest shoulder tris. I had a silly pump going.

And on ur fst7 sets how long do u rest and do u do the stretches/flexing during rest time?
    Rest was brief 20 count streches on ea side then back at it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW Off-Season 2012-2013
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 522
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 03:34 PM
  2. First day of trout season...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 02:32 PM
  3. Competition Diet Advice
    By Sparty2QP in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 02:42 PM
  4. Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD) and food cravings
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:18 AM
  5. New Picīs 3 weeks before competition!
    By serkan in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 12:02 PM