Mattys4 2013 Competition Season

Page 20 of 24 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Well one.scoop condense 2 caps.uncut seems to be pretty effing aeesome ill be ordering uncut today......puc doesnt really do.it justice
    FUKC bro, if that pic doesn't do it justice....idk if I wanna see the real life shot lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

FUKC bro, if that pic doesn't do it justice....idk if I wanna see the real life shot lol
    Haha ya it was crazy bro i was very impressed ordered 2 bottles uncut soon as i got home
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. Double session today 2 weeks out. 90 minutes total on stepmill.

Started the grooming process today hate this part, anyone use nair????

Waxing sucks!!!!

About 190 depleted 196 full so im really happy with where im at
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

4. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Double session today 2 weeks out. 90 minutes total on stepmill.

Started the grooming process today hate this part, anyone use nair????

Waxing sucks!!!!

About 190 depleted 196 full so im really happy with where im at
    My skin did not react well to Nair...

Now I don't dare wear short shorts...
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative

5. Nair works well bro, just make sure you don't leave it on for too long as it does burn the skin.
    •   

6. Nair.seemed.to.work....i waxed last time but definitly punked.out yesterday

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Nair.seemed.to.work....i waxed last time but definitly punked.out yesterday
    I HATE waxing, but then again I'm a hairy muthafuker and it's equal to torture.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

I HATE waxing, but then again I'm a hairy muthafuker and it's equal to torture.
    It sucks bro....i break.out big time from shaving especially my chest, first time with nair was.yesterday think.its.going to be.my new thing

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Haha ya it was crazy bro i was very impressed ordered 2 bottles uncut soon as i got home
    uncut is the real deal....if i want more stim i just add to it!!!

try uncut before sports, my game is tennis...takes reflexes and anticipation to the ball to another level. i think of uncut as more of a performance enhancer than a stim!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

uncut is the real deal....if i want more stim i just add to it!!!

try uncut before sports, my game is tennis...takes reflexes and anticipation to the ball to another level. i think of uncut as more of a performance enhancer than a stim!!!
    Im thinking 2 caps with condense for my am workout then 1 cap and alphamine for my pm workout will do the trick nicely

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Im thinking 2 caps with condense for my am workout then 1 cap and alphamine for my pm workout will do the trick nicely
    sounds nice...i am about half way through my 2nd bottle of uncut, it goes well with everything i have used it with.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Leg day today....pre exhaust extensions and curls, leg press with 4,2,0,0 tempo, smith machine reverse.lunges, hack squats then fst 7 extensions

30 liss cardio

350p,60c,100f for macros

13. You've struck my interest in uncut now! I'm gonna have to check it out. Who makes it?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    You've struck my interest in uncut now! I'm gonna have to check it out. Who makes it?
    Applied nutracueticals....stuff is legit i was sold on it from a sample.pack, ordered 2 bottles ill send you a few caps when it comes in to try out if you want

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Applied nutracueticals....stuff is legit i was sold on it from a sample.pack, ordered 2 bottles ill send you a few caps when it comes in to try out if you want
    Oh no worries man. Thank you though I appreciate the offer.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

16. Double workouts today

Am arms and stepmill
    Pm hiit stepmill.

Alphamine + focusxt makes cardio a breeze.

350/60/100 for macros today

Getting the hairdo ready for the photoshoot
    Attached Images Attached Images   

17. Off day today wich in my world means 60 minutes cardio steady state.

Feeling exhausted today going highish carbs see if thatll help

350/250/100

18. Gettin close buddy
    Purus labs Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Gettin close buddy
    Ya man 12 days till the cutler....5 till NY trip hate traveling on a prep diet gonna be lots of cold chicken and potatoes

20. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Ya man 12 days till the cutler....5 till NY trip hate traveling on a prep diet gonna be lots of cold chicken and potatoes
    Lol cold fish and chx is the only way I eat it bro! I've love cold chx. Fish is tolerable cold but still sucks. You're gonna kill it bud
    Independent

21. I eat my food hot or cold. Military style lol I won't go out my way to heat **** up
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Still right about 195

23. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Still right about 195
    Looking good dude. All homo
    Purus labs Rep

24. Reppin some of the new **** gear at my gym

25. so I havent updated my supp list for awhile

recompadrol 3-6x day
    AAv2 3-6x day
    Natural Strength (laxogenin 75mgs) 3x day
    ReaperDNA wich is PH stack 2 caps a day
    ea cap
    200mg furuzan
    40mg epistane
    25mg trenevar
    50mg Orastan
    25mg laxogenin
    15mg carbopol (absorption)
    MBCAA 2-3 servings a day
    Vitargo 70g day

preworkouts I have a ton but im doing 2 caps uncut and 1 scoop condense

I think thats it for supps aside from vitamins, fish oil etc
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW Off-Season 2012-2013
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 522
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 02:34 PM
  2. First day of trout season...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 01:32 PM
  3. Competition Diet Advice
    By Sparty2QP in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 01:42 PM
  4. Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD) and food cravings
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:18 AM
  5. New Picīs 3 weeks before competition!
    By serkan in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 11:02 AM