Mattys4 2013 Competition Season

Page 13 of 24 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. killer workout...whats your weight now?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    killer workout...whats your weight now?
    was 205 empty first thing in the morning the other day
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    was 205 empty first thing in the morning the other day
    i thought you looked considerably heavier than your competition weight, but damn!!!!

movin up to the heavyweight!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i thought you looked considerably heavier than your competition weight, but damn!!!!

movin up to the heavyweight!!!!
    Ya was 180 on stage.last october hooping for 190+ this show with the same conditioning
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

5. Good job Matty. Wow that's a lot of weight. I can't wait to start uploading my pics lifting ) or maybe even a video just like you. Congrats that's awesome...

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by michelle82
    Good job Matty. Wow that's a lot of weight. I can't wait to start uploading my pics lifting ) or maybe even a video just like you. Congrats that's awesome...

Thanks michelle. I like taking videos i get to see progression

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya was 180 on stage.last october hooping for 190+ this show with the same conditioning

my money is on you doin it...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Thanks michelle. I like taking videos i get to see progression
    That's true. Wait til you see Rick and I soon. We will be rocking our new bodies!

9. Quote Originally Posted by michelle82

That's true. Wait til you see Rick and I soon. We will be rocking our new bodies!

Hope to.see some vids soon

10. Action shot hit 225 today shoulder press.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

11. 225 is some serious weight. Great job matty.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    225 is some serious weight. Great job matty.
    Thanks bro. Feeling awesome in pct

13. Looking tight and dense in the shoulder shots man. Very solid.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

14. Lookin good matt
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. indeed, beastly

17. Looking great Matty!!! Keeping me pushing harder!
    Independent

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    indeed, beastly
    Snags come down to booth 1412 if your at the classic!

19. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

Snags come down to booth 1412 if your at the classic!
    You guys suck!!!! You see my coach there?

20. "OFF" day today

60 minutes cardio tanning

treadmill ugh...

15 minutes warm up
    35 minutes intervals 30 seconds 10mph 60 reconds rest at 3mph
    20 minutes LISS 3mph

preworkout 1 scoop supp-d 1 scoop alphamime 1 cap versa-1 = mind blown!!!!! this was an amazing experience the hour flew by. Intervals were easy my muscles were fatiguing but I felt like my breathing and oxygen utilization was incredible!!! I will be doing this again tomorow my my chest/back superset workout to see how it compares

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    "OFF" day today

treadmill ugh...

15 minutes warm up
    20 minutes LISS 3mph

preworkout 1 scoop supp-d 1 scoop alphamime 1 cap versa-1 = mind blown!!!!! this was an amazing experience the hour flew by. Intervals were easy my muscles were fatiguing but I felt like my breathing and oxygen utilization was incredible!!! I will be doing this again tomorow my my chest/back superset workout to see how it compares
    Nice brosef. Fasted cardio right now. 35 min liss. Then tanning this afternoon...
    Independent Review

22. Pics are looking like you've put on some good mass Matt. That 225 shoulder press is beast!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

23. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Nice brosef. Fasted cardio right now. 35 min liss. Then tanning this afternoon...
    Tanning such a pain in the a$$ but feels good after a workout LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Pics are looking like you've put on some good mass Matt. That 225 shoulder press is beast!
    Thanks brother that wasnt easy LOL that was only attempted for a promo video for swoldiers glad I got it but usually dont go over like 185

24. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    maybe you could fill me in on Finaflex new BCAA/SAA product I never paid attention to SAAs because of the companies that were marketing them but now i want to learn a lil

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    "OFF" day today

treadmill ugh...

15 minutes warm up
    20 minutes LISS 3mph

if it were me i would also throw in a couple of masshgh...just sayin!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW Off-Season 2012-2013
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 522
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 03:34 PM
  2. First day of trout season...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 02:32 PM
  3. Competition Diet Advice
    By Sparty2QP in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 02:42 PM
  4. Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD) and food cravings
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:18 AM
  5. New Picīs 3 weeks before competition!
    By serkan in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 12:02 PM