Mattys4 2013 Competition Season - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

Mattys4 2013 Competition Season

Page 12 of 15 First ... 71011121314 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post

Ya i guess so. Its almoat getting to the point where i wont be able.to accept new clients
    Thank God Rick made it on time! it's the price you guys have to pay for being awesome coaches!! )

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by michelle82

Thank God Rick made it on time! it's the price you guys have to pay for being awesome coaches!! )
    Ya ricks the man hes making some nice progress
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  114 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya ricks the man hes making some nice progress
    I agree he has done an amazing progress. Hi pics are night and day. He's always showing his growing guns, lol!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Shredded the **** up
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking ripped as anything Matty! Not long to go now!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Looking ripped as anything Matty! Not long to go now!
    Yeah buddy, less then 3 weeks now.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome stuff Matty proud of you bro! Hard work pays off for sure. My advice is to skip the June show, but that's just me. You'll kill it either way bud
    Independent
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Awesome stuff Matty proud of you bro! Hard work pays off for sure. My advice is to skip the June show, but that's just me. You'll kill it either way bud
    Ya im thinking i should but my coach wants me to do it. Its his gym thats putting it on so hell be there backstage with me. Cant hurt to have an IFBB pro backstage with ya in the eyes of the judges.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Im thinking I mey need to give up stims the rest of this prep...im stimmed the F*CK out, I may only do caffeine tabs preworkout with some carbs agmatine and citmal for my preworkout and no fat burners for awhile. Anyone else have this issue in prep? This happened last time too

Todays was back,rear delts, traps and 30 minutes steadystate stepmill. Productive workout just not very intense.

Target macros 350p/60c/100f
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im thinking I mey need to give up stims the rest of this prep...im stimmed the F*CK out, I may only do caffeine tabs preworkout with some carbs agmatine and citmal for my preworkout and no fat burners for awhile. Anyone else have this issue in prep? This happened last time too

Todays was back,rear delts, traps and 30 minutes steadystate stepmill. Productive workout just not very intense.

Target macros 350p/60c/100f
    Yes sir. I just dropped almost all stims a couple weeks ago. I was crashing do hard on the black Oxy and everything else. I'm only using a couple scoops of alphamine pre fasted cardio 2xweek. I was getting nothing from anything the last week I was using them.

Regarding the show, I understand what you're saying I'm just looking out for your metabolism bud I'd all. Gotta let that recover people who do show after show tend to damage it and it takes a whole to get it healthy again. That's all I'm gonna say bud. I support you either way :-)
    Independent
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Yes sir. I just dropped almost all stims a couple weeks ago. I was crashing do hard on the black Oxy and everything else. I'm only using a couple scoops of alphamine pre fasted cardio 2xweek. I was getting nothing from anything the last week I was using them.

Regarding the show, I understand what you're saying I'm just looking out for your metabolism bud I'd all. Gotta let that recover people who do show after show tend to damage it and it takes a whole to get it healthy again. That's all I'm gonna say bud. I support you either way :-)
    ya man them stims are killing me i feel like $hit after taking them. Im going to try no stims tomorow see how my workout goes since like friday i havent had a good intense workout even after high carb days 400 saturday and 250 sunday.

The etabolism thing is a legit concern, im hoping that with my calories aorund 3000 most days it shouldnt be an issue........
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Yea I figured your cals were pretty high, so like you said shouldn't be a big concern. Just looking out bro.
    Independent
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Yea I figured your cals were pretty high, so like you said shouldn't be a big concern. Just looking out bro.
    I like keeping calories high and just doing more work. I have no problem with 2 a day workouts just to increase my expenditure and allow.for more food.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya i guess so. Its almoat getting to the point where i wont be able.to accept new clients
    that should be the goal of every business...don't get too greedy though, when you can't give the attention you need to existing clients, time to cut back!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

that should be the goal of every business...don't get too greedy though, when you can't give the attention you need to existing clients, time to cut back!!!
    Bingo! Buddies GF is looking for a new coach bc of this, would take up to 1 week to get a response. In the meantime she's subscribing to ye ole doctrine of Distilled Water ;-)

I told her to check out your site, I don't know if she did. I'll have to check into it further.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Bingo! Buddies GF is looking for a new coach bc of this, would take up to 1 week to get a response. In the meantime she's subscribing to ye ole doctrine of Distilled Water ;-)

I told her to check out your site, I don't know if she did. I'll have to check into it further.
    If she did she didnt say you refered her we got a few new clients this week and last week.

But ya we want to give each person as much attention as possible having a coach that you cant talk to.sucks rene and i have both been through it
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Workout today

Tris/bis supersets 16ea
    30 minutes stepmill steady state

PM 60 minutes stepmill 20hiit 40liss

Macros 350p/175c/65f
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Also cut my stims in half plus no fat burners besides 1 scoop alphamine today feel much better
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Also cut my stims in half plus no fat burners besides 1 scoop alphamine today feel much better
    Sounds similar :-)

You still running EBF stuff?
    Independent
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man I've been saying for months I need to cut my stims/go on a stim break. I just can't bring myself to do it. It's just habit to pound a PWO before the gym.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  21. Diamond Member

if i cut my stims in half......it would still od many, lol.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

if i cut my stims in half......it would still od many, lol.
    You smuggling stims into the retirement home again?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Sounds similar :-)

You still running EBF stuff?
    Ya man, recompadrol and aav2. 3-6 caps ea per day i think its helping to keep my calories higher.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    You smuggling stims into the retirement home again?
    they put them in the orange juice...
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

they put them in the orange juice...
    You smart SOB
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Man I've been saying for months I need to cut my stims/go on a stim break. I just can't bring myself to do it. It's just habit to pound a PWO before the gym.
    I've been off em for a couple months now only taking them when I really need the extra boost and **** me they hit hard these days.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

I've been off em for a couple months now only taking them when I really need the extra boost and **** me they hit hard these days.
    Ha I'm seriously jealous. I pretty much have to double dose everything these days. Gets expensive!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Ha I'm seriously jealous. I pretty much have to double dose everything these days. Gets expensive!
    I was adding a scoop of alphanine to whatever preworkout i was using, prodigy, speedx3, supp d, nitrox silver were my main rotations then one scoop alphamine one scoop enhanced for my pm cardio im burnt out i think.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  29. Diamond Member

I was adding a scoop of alphanine to whatever preworkout i was using, prodigy, speedx3, supp d, nitrox silver were my main rotations then one scoop alphamine one scoop enhanced for my pm cardio im burnt out i think.
    shameless plug for uncut...it really pumps up whatever stim you add it to, and doesn't seem to have any negative effect on adrenals. uncut is as close to stim free as i go!!!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

shameless plug for uncut...it really pumps up whatever stim you add it to, and doesn't seem to have any negative effect on adrenals. uncut is as close to stim free as i go!!!
    Ive been thinking of giving uncut a go from reading your log i have a sample i may try out tomorow. 2 caps?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Anyone else try.uncut in here?
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Well one.scoop condense 2 caps.uncut seems to be pretty effing aeesome ill be ordering uncut today......puc doesnt really do.it justice
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yikes! Very impressive brother!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Diamond Member

Well one.scoop condense 2 caps.uncut seems to be pretty effing awesome ill be ordering uncut today......pic doesnt really do.it justice
    yeah...i am pretty impressed with uncut. and i am telling you, it seems a lot milder on the adrenals than most stims!!!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I hear ya on that! I've been playing around with a stim-free combo that seems to pack a decent punch: hemavol, cf focus st, swoll-n
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Well one.scoop condense 2 caps.uncut seems to be pretty effing aeesome ill be ordering uncut today......puc doesnt really do.it justice
    FUKC bro, if that pic doesn't do it justice....idk if I wanna see the real life shot lol
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

FUKC bro, if that pic doesn't do it justice....idk if I wanna see the real life shot lol
    Haha ya it was crazy bro i was very impressed ordered 2 bottles uncut soon as i got home
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Double session today 2 weeks out. 90 minutes total on stepmill.

Started the grooming process today hate this part, anyone use nair????

Waxing sucks!!!!

About 190 depleted 196 full so im really happy with where im at
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Double session today 2 weeks out. 90 minutes total on stepmill.

Started the grooming process today hate this part, anyone use nair????

Waxing sucks!!!!

About 190 depleted 196 full so im really happy with where im at
    My skin did not react well to Nair...

Now I don't dare wear short shorts...
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Nair works well bro, just make sure you don't leave it on for too long as it does burn the skin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. DW Off-Season 2012-2013
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 522
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 01:34 PM
  2. First day of trout season...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 12:32 PM
  3. Competition Diet Advice
    By Sparty2QP in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 12:42 PM
  4. Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD) and food cravings
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2003, 11:18 PM
  5. New Picīs 3 weeks before competition!
    By serkan in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 10:02 AM