14 weeks out, 1st Raw Meet.
- 01-15-2013, 12:07 PM
- 01-15-2013, 12:09 PM
I've heard from Rodja, and a few others in person that USAPL judges suck.Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
- 01-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
01-18-2013, 03:45 PM
01-18-2013, 03:47 PM
01-18-2013, 03:49 PM
02-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Competition is out of the equation as of today I decided it...had kept up with the training and prep...but today my flexors just told me that it ain't happening, and also my weight is not near 132 atm...been varying from 142-149 in the past days up and down...I rather keep focusing on even adding some 10 more lbs to my frame (if necessary) and keep increasing my total and familiarity with the form and with west side...sticking to a more solid plan without so much drift...
Total as of now: 805
Low Bar Squat (With belt, still raw though): 265x1
Conventional Deadlift: 325 still my max stands at 335 properly with Sumo.
Bench: Paused 205x1
The increase in the squat literally can be attributed to the belt, without it I had a lot of trouble...added a 13mm belt I borrowd for now...looking to buy a 10mm leaver belt. Without the belt my squat is at 250x1 lowbar.
Last edited by Celorza; 02-11-2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Conventional Dead lift
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By CDiesel313 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2010, 08:47 PM
- By OpKang101 in forum PicsReplies: 45Last Post: 04-04-2010, 05:07 PM
- By yosahab in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 10Last Post: 03-30-2007, 03:05 PM
- By b-boy in forum PicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-05-2003, 05:40 AM
- By PecSicle in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:45 AM