Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Yeah, I usually warm up real good. I've done ATG like 3-4 times up here so far but usually very light. Thanks, back is always my strong suite. The BB rows, bent over. I do a more neutral bent stance, not a true "bent over" as some guys swear by, but healthier for the back. I keep the chest up, bent at the hips about 45 degrees, wide legs with a little bit of knee bend, and grip the same width as my deadlift, underhand instead of over however. I pulls slowly and smoothly up to my top abs/bottom of pecs and start the pull with my rear delts and lats and finish with my traps/middle back. I cheat the last few if I need to to finish out the set.
    nice! thats how i do mine too, except im stanced like i squat (just like you are stanced like you squat lol) and i do overhand. Have you always done underhand? I used to do both but switched to overhand a while ago to lessen the bicep work done. Ive been meaning to incorporate more underhand work. Gonna go underhand from now on! Maybe ill add a litttle more biceps!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    nice! thats how i do mine too, except im stanced like i squat (just like you are stanced like you squat lol) and i do overhand. Have you always done underhand? I used to do both but switched to overhand a while ago to lessen the bicep work done. Ive been meaning to incorporate more underhand work. Gonna go underhand from now on! Maybe ill add a litttle more biceps!

Yeah, I guess it's the same stance as squat, lol. I just didn't think to describe like that. I sometimes do overhand but I like underhand and a little heavier to hit the traps without doing shrugs, and to fatigue the bis before moving on to other stuff so I can isolate the back more. As you saw on the pullups, my bi's were doing jack squat anymore. Overhand focuses more on the lats and delts IMO. I can't use as much weight, it to me it just feels awkward. Which isn't necessarily bad. I try to focus on the back muscles pulling and contracting and try NOT to use the bis, but obviously they are a part of any back movement other than posterior chain stuff such as DL/hacks etc where they are less involved. I also don't train Bi's at all really so hitting them in back is good. My arms are actually looking really good. I was dry today and my arms were looking insane. I pretty much get envy comments all the time at the gym for "big arms" because I am a skiny guy who actually has some gunz I guess, idk. I want to work on my tri's A LOT and get thicker overall... but then again I am never satisfied.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Yeah, I guess it's the same stance as squat, lol. I just didn't think to describe like that. I sometimes do overhand but I like underhand and a little heavier to hit the traps without doing shrugs, and to fatigue the bis before moving on to other stuff so I can isolate the back more. As you saw on the pullups, my bi's were doing jack squat anymore. Overhand focuses more on the lats and delts IMO. I can't use as much weight, it to me it just feels awkward. Which isn't necessarily bad. I try to focus on the back muscles pulling and contracting and try NOT to use the bis, but obviously they are a part of any back movement other than posterior chain stuff such as DL/hacks etc where they are less involved. I also don't train Bi's at all really so hitting them in back is good. My arms are actually looking really good. I was dry today and my arms were looking insane. I pretty much get envy comments all the time at the gym for "big arms" because I am a skiny guy who actually has some gunz I guess, idk. I want to work on my tri's A LOT and get thicker overall... but then again I am never satisfied.
    lol thats funny cause underhand feels awkward to me and feels like 100% bicep movement lol pass those arms over here bro. my 15.5s look tiny on my big ass frame. prolly need 17s to get compliments lol
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

lol thats funny cause underhand feels awkward to me and feels like 100% bicep movement lol pass those arms over here bro. my 15.5s look tiny on my big ass frame. prolly need 17s to get compliments lol
    Maybe get a little more bend, keep the hands it closer, and focus on the back movement. Gota pump the elbows up and back, not pull at the hands, if that makes sense. I'm 4 inches shorter than you bit I have a wide wide chest/back, and long arms. so it's just ugly for proportions. Idk how big my arms are. Actually I just measured up at 15 3/8s lol. If I get my tris up that will grow. The bulge of my bis and tris are at different spots so measure a straight line hits a dip either way, top or bottom of arm.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Atg today just for you. Neck and back hurt bad today guess my back day irritated them.

Twas an okay workout. I'll update later. I have been thinking and I have a whole new direction I want to go that involves me getting super strong, and healing up at the same time.

Okay, workout.
    Squats, deep work. BW- 178.8
    Squats ATG - barx7, 135x7,7, 225x7,7
    Powerclean - 135x7, 185x4
    Pushpress - 135x3, 115x5
    Powerclean/Press/F Squat - 95x7
    Leg Press - 490x1,2 225x10,12,12 (deep)

Overall felt like garbage. Legs were beat up after those ATG squats, wrists were bothering me on the clean and press work, I need to get my form back down on those better. I just felt uncomfortable. Back was hurting a bit too so I was just not feeling in the mood I suppose.

Had a relaxing night, all my major finals were finally over. Got to drink some shine and JD with two of my buddies and lay around all night and BS. haha. headed home today! Taking the next 3 days off unless I feel really good. Then going hit training HARD on monday.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

It's always a good sign when your beat to hell after squats.

Lol my arms are bigger than yours but they are absolutely tiny on me. Ill be close to 17s after this bulk.

Btw been absent lately and on purpose. Ill be following along with yours and tracking weight but other than that I'm just gonna have fun with workouts and hit my hypertrophy workouts. Natadrol coming soon
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

It's always a good sign when your beat to hell after squats.

Lol my arms are bigger than yours but they are absolutely tiny on me. Ill be close to 17s after this bulk.

Btw been absent lately and on purpose. Ill be following along with yours and tracking weight but other than that I'm just gonna have fun with workouts and hit my hypertrophy workouts. Natadrol coming soon
    Your arms are bigger by an 1/8th of an inch! Lol.

Ya idk how much I'll be one. I have two back a neck and a ham injury I have been ignoring. I cut back on the stack dosages and have been resting and stretching. I want to hit the gym hard. Maybe take another day or two off. Depends how I feel.

Keep going hard dude.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Your arms are bigger by an 1/8th of an inch! Lol.

Ya idk how much I'll be one. I have two back a neck and a ham injury I have been ignoring. I cut back on the stack dosages and have been resting and stretching. I want to hit the gym hard. Maybe take another day or two off. Depends how I feel.

Keep going hard dude.
    2/8th and thats a cold flex and no hypertrophy in 3 weeks brb 16.5s cold flexed asap! damn do you think its cause of the stack? or just neglect? hope you get that sorted out, foam rollers???

best bet may be to take a few days off and pound the calories especially the fat, let your body go full recovery!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

2/8th and thats a cold flex and no hypertrophy in 3 weeks brb 16.5s cold flexed asap! damn do you think its cause of the stack? or just neglect? hope you get that sorted out, foam rollers???

best bet may be to take a few days off and pound the calories especially the fat, let your body go full recovery!
    Check your math! Lol same here after an arms workout probably more! Lol. And yes today is day 4 of rest feel a lot better. I did work outside on the tractor and on my 8.8 though so not that much rest. Lol. Gona lift tomorrow. My ham still hurts neck and back feel a lot better. My low back is probably the best amazingly.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Check your math! Lol same here after an arms workout probably more! Lol. And yes today is day 4 of rest feel a lot better. I did work outside on the tractor and on my 8.8 though so not that much rest. Lol. Gona lift tomorrow. My ham still hurts neck and back feel a lot better. My low back is probably the best amazingly.
    your a stubborn beast. If we're taking it to 8ths of inches then i measure 15 and 5/8ths XD
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

your a stubborn beast. If we're taking it to 8ths of inches then i measure 15 and 5/8ths XD
    Fine gona have to measure after workout now... Jk. Your still taller and older your arms better be bigger! Lol.

Gona kill it today. Thinking 3x7 each on deads, bench, leg press, and hit tris. Rest tomorrow. Wednesday a similar workout but with squats , no chest, bi and back. Friday no legs but chest and back. Sound interesting?

Okay so worked from 5-8:30 this morning. Just woke up. Gona eat. Gym round 3
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Fine gona have to measure after workout now... Jk. Your still taller and older your arms better be bigger! Lol.

Gona kill it today. Thinking 3x7 each on deads, bench, leg press, and hit tris. Rest tomorrow. Wednesday a similar workout but with squats , no chest, bi and back. Friday no legs but chest and back. Sound interesting?

Okay so worked from 5-8:30 this morning. Just woke up. Gona eat. Gym round 3
    you on dat pacific time? lol dude your talkin to the guy that had arms the size of a girl when he graduated high school. i like!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

This new layout is being glitchy for me on firefox...

Not sure if the workout was good or bad. It started out sketchy, and well, awful. Deadlifts were ugly... Then I started coming along and BAM. awesome workout, ground on some serious heavy volume.

Gona have a new program, M W F the rest of the week is rest. Focus on power, going to be adding in some agility, basically just because a lean mean power machine.

I'll explain the plan in the next post.

Today Day 1, Workout A, BW 177

Deads 135x7, 225x7, 315x7, add straps, x7 (awful form, all back, painful), x7, better form. I am at my home gym and the equip/bar/racks are different. I think my form was off, and my grip. bad.

Bench 135x7, 205x10,8,8 (no spotter on these, I had at least 1 more rep on them all I bet)

Smith bench triples - 210x3, 230x3, 250x3, 270x3, 290xFAIL

Leg press- deep - 110x7, 310x7,10,10

Tri push down and pull down cables - 6 on both x 12, 8 on both x 10.

Stretch.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Workout is going to focus on power, volume, specifically lots of high weight mid rep fast movement/explosion. While allowing lots of rest. It combines major body groups so I have to get used to working everything within a close time, similar to powerlifting movement, and will including some more power once I get equipment.

M = A W=B F=C, typically.

A= Posterior Chain, chest, and tris. Typically A type of deadlift, a Type of bench, and the accessory, 5-10 reps, 3 sets of everything.

B = Legs and Back, bis same rep and set ranges

C = Chest and Back, agility? same rep/sets.

I'll see how it works.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Sounds like a good plan and routine! How many sets you thinking?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Sounds like a good plan and routine! How many sets you thinking?
    Total? 12 working sets. 2-4 warm up. Then 4-6 sets on the accessory muscle group.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

you on dat pacific time? lol dude your talkin to the guy that had arms the size of a girl when he graduated high school. i like!
    Haha no. Pennsylvania. I took a nap after work lol.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

Total? 12 working sets. 2-4 warm up. Then 4-6 sets on the accessory muscle group.
    Nice!! That'll be good. And diet? What are your 8 week goals?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Nice!! That'll be good. And diet? What are your 8 week goals?
    Force feed 40/40/20 carb protein fat and get stronger. I don't like to limit myself with goals. I expect to improve, always.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Good workout today. Forgot to weigh in

Hack squat 135x7 225x7,8, 275x7

Jump squat - 135x7, 185x7

Back/hip was hurting so skipped the last set

Row machine 150x7 190x7 210x7

Lat pull down machine 210x7 250x7 290x8,5

Db row 100x 7

Db curl 35x7 45x7

Bb iso curl 65x7 45x7,7

Diner
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Parmesan chicken and pasta?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Parmesan chicken and pasta?
    Mushrooms and chicken sautéed in some goodies over whole wheat pasta. Yes I cook when I'm not lazy! Hahah.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

From Friday, to get on schedule for next week:

C
    BW- 179

DB Bench - 50x7,10x7, 90x8,8, 70x10,8
    Pec Dec - 50x7,7, 75x10,10
    Iso Bench (feet up) - 135x10, 155x7
    Pullups- Overhand- 10,7
    DB Bent shoulder raise- rear delts- 25x10,10
    Bent over row - 135x7
    Abs- machine and legs hangs.
    Stretch.

Good check workout, back was alright, I was feeling it from the day before and really didn't want to push it. My sciatic nerve has been finicky lately. I could feel it was irritated and decided to back off. Those DB presses were killer, felt awesome/bad kinda deal.

Ate a ton of junk today, whats new. I think I am gona try and do 6x natadrol on week days and 4x on the weekends to stretch the stack out a little, and all that.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Sick as hell this morning from like 6-10, I think it was all that Christmas food yesterday. My body got pissed cause I didn't eat healthy enough. Anyways I feel like I cut about 5 pounds thanks to that. Back to the grind tomorrow.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Hopefully hit some heavy 5x5 on deadlift today despite feelings crappy yesterday. Should be a good workout.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Day 4 - A BW- 180.5

Deads (floor) 135x7, 225x3, 315x1, 375x5,5,5,5,7

BB Bench 135x7, 205x10,8,7 (no spotter)

DB Incline Press - 50x7,10,7

Leg Press - 310x7,7,7

Tri push and pull downs - after the fatass tried to steal the cables - OH&UH 6x7,8x7 each.

DB kickbacks 25x7, UH BB press 45x7

Stretch

Ate a shake, some pork, and eggs.

Deads were painful, something about the bar is different at my gym and the grip isn't right, I moved it around and adjusted my stance but just can't get comfortable here again. I skinned both my thumb knuckles and they were bleeding after my last set from dragging them off my shins. Ooops.

Bench was okay, I needed a spotter though. After DL bench press seems so easy... but so tiring.

Rest of the workout was good, my left front delt acted up on the incline presses.

I was ready to do cable tri pushdowns and walked over and this chubby wubby jumped up and ran over to them and started doing pushdowns by just grabbing the cable in his hand and bending over and pushing... so I did the DB kick backs and started to warm up my elbows for the UH bench, then he went back to whatever else he was doing so I hit my 4 sets of pushdowns quick and left. The end.

Felt good, bad thing about bench and deadlift is I get bad back pumps from DL and my right side is still dominant from left since my injury, so I can't bridge very well on bench which effectively lengthens my ROM on the BP. not a big deal. I have been working on my BP to get a more technical form lately and it is helping a lot.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Merry Christmas guys!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Day 5 workout B BW- 179

Hack Squats - 135x7, 225x8,8,8,8,9
    Leg Xtn - 110x7,10
    Leg Curl - 50x10,10
    Single Leg Press - 150x7,7 (each leg)

Lat Pull Down - 210x12, 250x7, 290x5

Row machine - 170x10, 190x7, 210x7

Pull ups OHx7, UHx7

Preacher curl SS w/ reverse curl- 45x12/5, 12/7

Cheater hammer curl 40x7, 25x5 strict hammer.

Stretch, eat.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Man! Deads then bench?? SH*T! You still sick? When i felt like i was getting sick, i took airborne, multi, 1g vitamin c, and zinc lozenges ad within 48 hours i was completely 100%.

Now im taking vitamin c on the reg. Some BIG numbers in here bro! Solid.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Man! Deads then bench?? SH*T! You still sick? When i felt like i was getting sick, i took airborne, multi, 1g vitamin c, and zinc lozenges ad within 48 hours i was completely 100%.

Now im taking vitamin c on the reg. Some BIG numbers in here bro! Solid.
    Yeah that's the new thing. Insane amounts of heavy volume. I'll see how it does in 6 weeks then switch if I'm not liking it for whatever reason.

I split up my Friday day and did my chest and Tri today since I have to go with my bro to pick up a wrangler for parts tomorrow. You'd love this thing...

D6 1/2 workout C BW- 180

Bench - 135x7,10 225x1, 235x5,5,5,5,3

DB Bench 60x12,12,16

Pushups - 20

Tri rope cable push down 6x7,8, 8x7,10
    UH bar push down 8x10,12
    towel kickbacks 2x7,7
    OH DB xtn - 70x7, 50x7

tris were dead. Nice heavy volume on the chest there. As you can see I am focusing more on the compound workouts but still getting the smaller body parts worked in there. Diet was actually pretty awesome today, I ate 5 egg whites and 3 whole eggs, a potatoe, 3 tacos, pork bbq, deer meat, mini hot dogs, and about a half gallon of milk. That's all I can think off off the top of my head. Was pretty clean. oh yeah a cookie and half a bag of popcorn too.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Well looking back I think it's clear I have made progress. In about 5 months I have added around 7 pounds of mass, I would wager around 6 of it is muscle. My I have seen improvement across my lifts and have made a lot of progress with my low back pain. My squats and deads have improved and I have achieved an increased focus on form. My bench has also increased as well. All signs of a solid recomp. I plan to continue what I have been doing but really overhaul my diet this next semester of school, and try to increase focus on my form. I want to start working in some agility and speed work, and try to get more sleep. Those are my main focus points for the next year.

Yesterdays workout:

Day 7 2nd half C BW- 179

Tbar row (bar plus weight listed) - 50x7, 100x7, 150x7, 200x10,7, 150x10, 100x20

Bent over row - 135x 12UH 12OH 12UH

Cable Shrug - 15x15,15,10 all together

Shoulder raise - 20x7front, 7side

Pull ups 7OH

Abs- situps - 30+30

Low back xtn - 130x10

Hammer curls - 40x12

Stretch.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Day 8, Workout A. Body weight - 183

Rack pulls (6 inches off ground) 135x7, 225x2, 315x1, 415x1,3,5, 460x5, 225x7

Arnolds - 45x7, 55x7, 65x7, 75x5, 65x7

Smith bench - 90x7, 170x1, 250x1 (weird pec pain)

Did low back xtns 110x7 slow, sit ups on decline benc 25+25 reps.

Went back and did BB bench, tried to see what was up with my pec. It was at the insertion point for the upper pec, under the front delt. Really bad pinch, almost felt like a small tear there. Anyways, did bar x7, 135x10, and 185x10, and had no pain, so I called it a day. No need to push myself and end up with a torn pec... I think the angle on the smith machine just pinched something funny. Oh well. The Arnolds really hit me good, and between that and the pulls I got some good work on. Hopefully go a little more intense wednesday.

Really happy with those pulls, That is the first time I have ever done racks, and it was weird because I didn't have the floor to put the weight down on, and I am at my home gym and didn't want to piss off my boss/manager, so I was trying to set the 460 down semi light and it was killer, lol. Taking that bottom 6 inches off really helps I guess!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Day 9, B, BW - 182

Squat (full parallel) 135x10, 225x7, 320x5,5, 225x12, 135x7

Leg press - 410x5,5,10

Bent Row - 135 OH-10 UH-10

Pull up - 45lb OH-7 UH-7 BW OH-7 UH - 7

Lat PD - 210x12,10

Row - 170x10,10

Eat. Didn't really feel in the zone today, kinda out of it, got really tired at the end, I was just scrapping through. Not enough sleep or quality food the past two days, and weird diet/eating times, and went to bed at 2 last night. Just eh. Hopefully once I am back at school into a normal routine I can fix up my eating/workout/sleep times back to what they should be. Overall not a bad workout. The squats were killing whatever I have strained in my back that is still bothering me. I tried all kinda of arm position and bar position. Elbows back and wide grip was the best I found because I could get some the weight onto my rear delts instead of all into my traps.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

Need jeep pics ASAP bro. Your fuking strong man. I'd love to do agility work with you one day.

Keep me posted on the Natadrol. I'm starting on the 15th after I get back from SD
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

I love agility. I can't wait to work it back in. My lower back has been feeling better than ever since I hurt it. Just need this shoulder/ trap thing to go away.

Good workout today.

Day 10 workout C. Body weight 185

Bench press. 135x10 185x7 225x1 245x6 255x3 245x5 225x6

Decline db press. 80x10,10

Cable fly 5x7, 4x12

Db rows. 85x7,10,10

Lat pull down 210x7 250x7 290x8 210x10

Tri cable extension. 8x12 over super set w/ 12 under.

25 sit-ups on decline bench.

Stretch.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Jeep pics:
    And axle coming along.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

I don't understand how I weighed so much today. Didn't eat much at all, I had to go to work at 5AM so I was on like 4.5 hours of sleep, and I was feeling kinda iffy all day. Then pulled out that awesome workout. Been hungry all night. Hunger is definitely a noticeable side affect of Natadrol, I have always felt it. But man I just wana keep eating and eating. I am worried about getting a little too much on the belly so I am trying to keep it clean, but at the same time I am sick of eggs ( I know, it's evil, but 2 meals a day does get old, especially when I am doing 3 whites 1 whole.) So anyways I just keep eating. I got some chicken for tomorrow. I actually looked dried out today so I was surprised to weigh that much. I also think I am pissing more than I drink, which is a lot for both. I don't know how. I definitely feel the natadrol kicking in good now, got the formadrol coming in and it's gona treat me good.

Doing some welding tomorrow, So It's gona be sorta like a workout as in I am lugging my axle around, grinding, basically just working. So a little something active for my off day. I head back to school sunday and class starts monday. FFFFF. I already have my sights on summer.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

Day 10, Workout A Body weight 183 even.

Deads(full) - 135x7 225x3 315x3 365x12 405x8 455x3 315x3 135x7 (then I hulked up and curled it for 2 reps, lol. I haven't been able to strict curl 135 in over a year...

BB Bench - 135x7 185x7 225x8,6 205x10 (was really beat from deads, and fizzled out)

DB press - slight incline, 60x12,25

Fly machine - 90x10,10 (felt awesome)

Leg press (very deep) 315x10,10 (burnt like hell, good hell)

Stretch.

Good workout overall, I had very little left in the tank after those deads... My max post injury was 445x1. I just added 10 lbs and 2 reps to that. I am going to go for 500 in a week or two.

Still have pain in my trap/rhomboid. Been heating and stretching a lot. Isn't helping. I think I need rest. Been stretching my neck/traps and back a lot, gently.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.3%

tues - tris BW 184.8

OH xtn - 60x10, 80x10,12,10

DB bench - 45x10, 80x15,11

cable pushdown- alternating OH/UH - 8x12,12, 10x15,10, 8x20

DB skulls - 25x10 35x7

dips - 15, 15

core work

Wednesday - Day 11 workout B BW-184

squat - 135x7, 225x12,12, 315x3

bent row - 135 OH x 10, 155x12 UH 175x12 UH

Lat pulls - 8x7, 12x7,7

cable T bar row - 10x7, 12x7

power leg press - 400x7, 450x7, 500x7

stretch
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.15%

For some reason I'm just loving those workouts!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will be visiting the Phoenix, Arizona area
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 07:24 PM
  2. THE Success Story - CT's rise to stardom
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 09:43 PM
  3. And here we...GO! The Dark Knight.
    By CryingEmo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 97