The Phoenix/Dark Knight/Countrylifter Rises

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is natadrol? Seen it but know nothin of it
I respond to it like crazy. Running the stack I am now about two years ago, along with formadrol for pct. I broke my deadlift plateau and added around 100 pounds (405-525 max) during the cycle. Added about 20 to bench. And 50 to squat. Gained like 7-8 pounds. Over like 2.5 months. I really enjoyed it. I have old logs I think on AM somewhere hahaha. I was growing steadily before the stack so I'm not gona say it was all natadrol. But I do well on it.
PS. I hope you enjoy all the stuff in the background of this picture lol.

Attachments

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no ****?? hm payday is tomorrow..

lol I don't wanna know what you do with those gloves..

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no ****?? hm payday is tomorrow..

lol I don't wanna know what you do with those gloves..
Bio and Chem lab lol. Or when I bring the dirty girls home... jk.

If you want to get it cheap I tell you where. Only thing is mine came with like one of the capsules of natadrol leaking and had powder in it a little, but not a big deal. I saved something like 30 bucks over nutraplanet. on a $60 order. It was like 90 there.

Natadrol is a very cheap supp which is the nice thing about how responsive I am to it. A lot of guys like it, if you check the reviews on here.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm. The Ghenerate has a slightly different taste than I remember. it used to be kinda similar to grape flavoring. Now it tastes like... eh?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Terrific leg day. Weight was 175.8 at end of workout (I always weight at end)

Squats: 135x7,7 225x5, 315x7,8, 345x5 (all sets to parallel or just above. I don't go below because of my back injuries, I take all the weight into my back not my legs after I hit parallel. I try to get right to parallel each rep).

Jump squats - 185 x7, too easy. 225, 4+4. I threw the weight off my back on accident because I was hitting these reps so hard. lol

tri xtn with rope handle, over hand on cables, super setted with underhand straight bar on cables. 4.5 plates weights x15+15, then 6.5x12+8+drop set on the underhands 4.5x6.

abs- leg lifts, Russian twists, and rock medicine ball touches.

sweet workout, although not too focused. I was all torn up from the lifts this week and last week already. Felt great though. Really happy with that squat.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
1) Your pics look great, i dont know what your talking about. We are our own toughest critics, but your back looks good and who doesnt want bigger arms? lol

2) Your taking natadrol ( a PH am i right?) at 18??

3) Weight was 175.8.... your on track for a loss buddaY! HAHA i had my KFC cheat meal yesterday along with 3 burgers.... you best be hitting the skillet hard

4) nice leg workout, how do you do your jump squats? literally just jump, then land into another squat? lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Your pics look great, i dont know what your talking about. We are our own toughest critics, but your back looks good and who doesnt want bigger arms? lol

2) Your taking natadrol ( a PH am i right?) at 18??

3) Weight was 175.8.... your on track for a loss buddaY! HAHA i had my KFC cheat meal yesterday along with 3 burgers.... you best be hitting the skillet hard

4) nice leg workout, how do you do your jump squats? literally just jump, then land into another squat? lol
176.8 today. ;) Thanks. I guess I just am never happy where I am. Which is good I suppose. My arms look so small next to my body. They are around 16 flexed, or were about 3 months ago.

Yes, I am taking natadrol. I took it for the first time at 16... lol. It is not a PH, it does not convert to anything. It is somewhere between a T booster and a PH I guess. It is a "non steroidal androgen" and has like 0% change of any shut down or anything.

Cheat meal sounds yummy. I want to gain all mine in muscle, so I am okay with losing ;) The cycle has just begun though my friend.

Leg workout was awesome. I take the weight down slow, explode up. and land with a slight bend so all the weight doesn't go into locked up knees. Then slowly back down the rest of the way, explode again.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todays workout, a little FST7 protocol

Chest

Bench 135x7,12, 185x11 (legs up on all 3 sets) legs on floor - 205x7,5 (wow, weak. I only ate yogurt and a glass of milk so far and this was at 1pm, so I was a little hungry I guess).

Incline DB fly - 30x7,7,7,7

DB Bench Press - 60x15, 70x11, 80x7,6

Cable Flys - 4x12,12,12,12 3x15,12,14

FS on bench.

EATTTTTTTT

Felt good, lots of volume and I pushed myself hard esp on the DB bench.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
176.8 today. ;) Thanks. I guess I just am never happy where I am. Which is good I suppose. My arms look so small next to my body. They are around 16 flexed, or were about 3 months ago.

Yes, I am taking natadrol. I took it for the first time at 16... lol. It is not a PH, it does not convert to anything. It is somewhere between a T booster and a PH I guess. It is a "non steroidal androgen" and has like 0% change of any shut down or anything.

Cheat meal sounds yummy. I want to gain all mine in muscle, so I am okay with losing ;) The cycle has just begun though my friend.

Leg workout was awesome. I take the weight down slow, explode up. and land with a slight bend so all the weight doesn't go into locked up knees. Then slowly back down the rest of the way, explode again.
1lbs per day? dayum. 16 flexed is nice, im about that with a pump but 15 cold. Hmm ive always thought it was a PH? I talked to a LG rep about taking it when i was 19 and he said no way. Arent you taking a PC for it though? Im still racing you to 190 but i think you have a slight advantage with your natural size.

You like the feet up approach for hypertrophy bench?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1lbs per day? dayum. 16 flexed is nice, im about that with a pump but 15 cold. Hmm ive always thought it was a PH? I talked to a LG rep about taking it when i was 19 and he said no way. Arent you taking a PC for it though? Im still racing you to 190 but i think you have a slight advantage with your natural size.

You like the feet up approach for hypertrophy bench?
Funny thing was I was up 1 pound, but I had an empty stomach other than some water, I lifted at 1. I had only had a small bowl of yogurt and granola (like 2/3 cup) and a glass of milk all day. Had a big speech I had to give, something like 20% of my grade...

Nah I just double checked its not a PH, but it acts a lot like one. I have take PCT for it before, but I haven't ordered it yet. I will prob be ordering it when I order my next tub of protein. I like to spread my purchases out so I tell myself I'm not spending too much $. lol

Eh, you have a headstart on me and you are actually eating to bulk... It should be fairly even.

I like the feet up for that reason, but also to take the pressure off of my lowerback. I cramp bad in my hips sometimes as well. I can't really bridge up at all in my back.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Funny thing was I was up 1 pound, but I had an empty stomach other than some water, I lifted at 1. I had only had a small bowl of yogurt and granola (like 2/3 cup) and a glass of milk all day. Had a big speech I had to give, something like 20% of my grade...

Nah I just double checked its not a PH, but it acts a lot like one. I have take PCT for it before, but I haven't ordered it yet. I will prob be ordering it when I order my next tub of protein. I like to spread my purchases out so I tell myself I'm not spending too much $. lol

Eh, you have a headstart on me and you are actually eating to bulk... It should be fairly even.

I like the feet up for that reason, but also to take the pressure off of my lowerback. I cramp bad in my hips sometimes as well. I can't really bridge up at all in my back.
Thats when you KNOW the weight is solid haha. I love mid noon workouts! Hmmmm im intrigued, i guess the rep was just an idiot. I may look into this in a few months! I wonder what would be good to stack it with??

Im eating to bulk and your putting on a pound a day :notworthy:

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats when you KNOW the weight is solid haha. I love mid noon workouts! Hmmmm im intrigued, i guess the rep was just an idiot. I may look into this in a few months! I wonder what would be good to stack it with??

Im eating to bulk and your putting on a pound a day :notworthy:

Lol, I dunno. It's doesn't contain any precursors to anything crazy, I don't know the technical definition of a PH by the letter, all I know is it works, I have only ever seen 1 or 2 cases of light suppression among thousands of users, and it works for me.

I like to workout around 4.

I once stacked ghenerate and IGH1 with natadrol followed with formadrol, and it was insane. That was almost 3 years ago now I think? wow. time flies.

Eh, day to day gains don't count for much. I have been gaining around 1 -2 pounds per week if that. I need to start upping my food intake.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Lol, I dunno. It's doesn't contain any precursors to anything crazy, I don't know the technical definition of a PH by the letter, all I know is it works, I have only ever seen 1 or 2 cases of light suppression among thousands of users, and it works for me.

I like to workout around 4.

I once stacked ghenerate and IGH1 with natadrol followed with formadrol, and it was insane. That was almost 3 years ago now I think? wow. time flies.

Eh, day to day gains don't count for much. I have been gaining around 1 -2 pounds per week if that. I need to start upping my food intake.
Nice how much did you gain from that?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm buyin this stuff haha you got me excited

I like it alot. If you look around you will see others feel the same.

Nice how much did you gain from that?

10-15 pounds, 120 lbs deadlift max, a big jump in squat, and 30 pounds or so onto my bench max. Stayed lean and fast too. I was running a 4.5 40 time. Deadlifted 315 for 31 reps at a powerman competition (using a trap bar, not barbell). Literally felt like I could take on anyone and anything. I ate around 6-7k cals a day and worked my ass off, and I was in lifting about 1.5 years steadily when I started the stack. I was making some novice gains but they weren't as easy as the 30 pounds were, lol. I was a scrawny 150 pounder, I think I weighed 145 my sophmore year of hs in the fall. By that same time a year later I was 190, and had to cut hard for track season. lol.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
I like it alot. If you look around you will see others feel the same.

10-15 pounds, 120 lbs deadlift max, a big jump in squat, and 30 pounds or so onto my bench max. Stayed lean and fast too. I was running a 4.5 40 time. Deadlifted 315 for 31 reps at a powerman competition (using a trap bar, not barbell). Literally felt like I could take on anyone and anything. I ate around 6-7k cals a day and worked my ass off, and I was in lifting about 1.5 years steadily when I started the stack. I was making some novice gains but they weren't as easy as the 30 pounds were, lol. I was a scrawny 150 pounder, I think I weighed 145 my sophmore year of hs in the fall. By that same time a year later I was 190, and had to cut hard for track season. lol.
Fawwwwwwkkkkk that's sick! You got me thinking haha I bet you were beast before track season bro

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fawwwwwwkkkkk that's sick! You got me thinking haha I bet you were beast before track season bro

I lifted through track season, I couldn't choose just one. Sprinting and lifting are my great loves... love hate relationship there though. Long story. After I hurt my back I just bulked and benched and got to 202 and a 315 bench but couldn't touch legs or low back lol...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you guys into vehicles? other hobbies?

I'm swapping a ford 8.8 axle into my jeep wrangler at the moment and just started tearing down the new axle. Working on this kinda stuff is actually a pretty good workout. Axle weighs like 150 pounds easy... lol.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
I lifted through track season, I couldn't choose just one. Sprinting and lifting are my great loves... love hate relationship there though. Long story. After I hurt my back I just bulked and benched and got to 202 and a 315 bench but couldn't touch legs or low back lol...
damn, all those calories dedicated to bench press.
Any of you guys into vehicles? other hobbies?

I'm swapping a ford 8.8 axle into my jeep wrangler at the moment and just started tearing down the new axle. Working on this kinda stuff is actually a pretty good workout. Axle weighs like 150 pounds easy... lol.
i used to be into tuning and i had a jeep crawler that me and my buddy shared and we worked on that thing every single weekend lol that 8.8 is solid but the 44s are nice cause if you snap one you just go get another off the lot haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, all those calories dedicated to bench press.

i used to be into tuning and i had a jeep crawler that me and my buddy shared and we worked on that thing every single weekend lol that 8.8 is solid but the 44s are nice cause if you snap one you just go get another off the lot haha

Haha, I just wanted to get fat :)

That's pretty sweet what happened to it?

I have at least 5 8.8s in the yard down the road from me that I can pull shafts from at 25 bucks a pop... plus the odds I brake a shaft on an 8.8 are slim to none with the setup I'll be running.

The axle shaft strength tested by Warn Ind:
F8.8= 6,500 (lb. ft.)
D44= 4,600-5,000 (lb. ft.)
D35C= 4,000-4,300 (lb. ft.)
-------------------------------
COT: Continuous output torque rating
MOT: Maximum output torque rating

(Numbers from January edition of Fourwheeler, page 60.)
Dana 35 rear axle COT: 870 MOT: 3480
Dana 44 rear axle COT: 1100 MOT: 4460
Ford 8.8 31spline COT: 1360 MOT: 5100
Dana60 semifloat COT: 1500 MOT: 5500]

Basically the 8.8 shafts are 30-40% stronger than d44 shafts. and over 50% stronger than d35 (current axle).

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
yea if you brake an 8.8 you know your doing pushing the **** out of your rig! 8.8s are nice cause you really never have to worry about them snapping. thats are sick stats though

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea if you brake an 8.8 you know your doing pushing the **** out of your rig! 8.8s are nice cause you really never have to worry about them snapping. thats are sick stats though

Yep, between last night and tonight I got it all torn down, ready to cut the brackets off:

I have been studying, eating, lifting, studying, then adding in the axle work on the weekends lol.

I forgot my gym closes at 2 today, but I am sore as hell, esp my lower back, so I will take an off day. legs, arms, and chest are all still sore, along with the lower back. So I don't think I really needed the workout haha. I might hit abs tonight just for the hell of it.

Max legal tire size in PA is 37s, so the 8.8 will be fine. I am trying to decide between a hp30 front, hp44 (same weakspot at the 760 u joints in the axle shafts when upgraded) or going to something even bigger. I have a locker in the d30 already, so I figure if I can find a hp30 w/4.10s, I can swap the locker over, beef up the shafts and u joints and unit bearings, gusset the C's and sleeve the axle, It should hold up to 37s.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel like trash... Too much coffee and studying for finals and not enough sleep. Lol. Thts my excuse at least. Doing back but not getting very far...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the workout did end up okay. I got home and forgot to eat then worked outside cutting some brackets off then studied. Ate a ton of pizza then... Lol. So much for a diet. I drank about 5 cups of skim milk though so that helped some I'm sure. Was super hungry today at lunch. So I take that as a good sign. Gona try legs today but hold back on the weight and try and go for 10-12 reps. I am thinking 225 for a warm up set and then 275 for 3 sets as many as I can get. Shoot for 10-12.

Do some alternating BB lunges, hack squat leg press. Left tendon under my left knee has felt weird lately.

Writing a short research paper on SI joint dysfunction which is what I have. Kind of interesting.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs were good. Hacked 135x7,7 in smith til the rack opened up. Squat 135x7 225x12 275x12,10 250x 10

Bb lunge 115x7. Felt like my pelvis was dangling from my spine so stopped. Idk if it was just going to. Them from squats or what. Then I did 225 hack squat x12. Showed my buddies how to do a power clean/push press/ front squat super rep. And get form right. Then did leg press 225x20 315x15. Weight was 176.

Good energy in the gym despite feeling bad. I am gona try and do chest today. I have a big day tomorrow with 2 final papers bio lab practical test and a human chem exam. I should be fine though.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Solid numbers! Making me need to push harder on squats myself. You have better classes than I do! :eek:

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid numbers! Making me need to push harder on squats myself. You have better classes than I do! :eek:
Thanks man I have been pushing legs real hard. The food available to me at school is killing me though it's all packed with so much garbage my body doesn't like it.

Freshman pT student has it's perks I guess. Lol.

Today was chest.

Bench 135x7. 185x3. 225x8,7,7(spot last rep) 135x16 with legs up.

Rest of workout was super sets.

Db bench ss w/ dips.

Flat 80s x 12 +12 dips. Incline 80s x7 plus 10 dips. Decline 80s x 10 plus 7 dips.

Machine flys ss w/ under grip bench.

130x7/7
135x6,115x8

I was dead at the end. Bench was strong. Good day.

Weight at 176. I feel good.

Still have that pinch in my rhomboid I hve had for 6 weeks or so. And my right neck is tight. Cervical spine likes to pop and crack and gets sore. I'm trying to avoid popping it so it heals.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back is sore AF today, oh well. Going to do a sorta of full body/core day instead of taking a rest day. I believe I just aced my final bio lab practical of the year so I need to blow off some steam before I sit down and study for my chem exam in 3.5 hours. Hopefully work out the kinks in my back and just get the blood flowing and relax. Not the kind of day for a PR.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Strong fawkin numbers bro! How did you fuk ur back up? I know that exact same pinch and tightness i get it from a strain doing military presses some times and its a bitch of a 2 week heal!!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong fawkin numbers bro! How did you fuk ur back up? I know that exact same pinch and tightness i get it from a strain doing military presses some times and its a bitch of a 2 week heal!!!
I'm on about 6 weeks. Going to doc over break.

I had si joint issues starting around 14. Had dislocated before. But then senior year running a timed 40 for football blew my joint out bad. I warmed up good but still happened. Idk. Came back to ball without letting it heal right but coached wanted me to. I then messed it up real bad and pinched a nerve and apparently somehow fractured my spine.... Bad joint damage is the worst part now.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
I'm on about 6 weeks. Going to doc over break.

I had si joint issues starting around 14. Had dislocated before. But then senior year running a timed 40 for football blew my joint out bad. I warmed up good but still happened. Idk. Came back to ball without letting it heal right but coached wanted me to. I then messed it up real bad and pinched a nerve and apparently somehow fractured my spine.... Bad joint damage is the worst part now.
Man I feel for you! Hope you can make a full recovery eventually.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I feel for you! Hope you can make a full recovery eventually.
Ill be good eventually. You can always push though the pain.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's max for DL

Attachments

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell ya bud, get it in
Already did ;)

Leg/Back

Weight 179

squat - 135x7,7
deadlift 225x 1,1 315x1, 405x1, 445x1, 315x19

Leg press (really deep, as in I had to like stand up to get my legs in and fall out of it.)
310x10,15

Lat pulldown (cable) 10x15,10

low back extension 130x10,10

stretch out

Feeling like an animal despite various aches and pains that I had coming into this "cycle". As I mentioned I will be seeing a doc for my back, and maybe asking him about my knee. Back is my main concern. Good strong workout. The 445 felt pretty easy. I think I coulda done another 20 pounds.

Diet was pretty good today, and I ate alot.

Shot some video of my deadlift to critique my form. My back rounded a little under 445 (no crap) but overall good, I need to keep my butt down. Due to my long legs and short torso it's tough for me to get down, esp with my old hammy/back issues. I used a belt today to help keep my straight. Had to strap up too. My grip ain't what it used to be.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd work on what you've already mentioned. See if you can sit down a little bit more. Make sure your back is correct before you begin the lift. I make sure I get set up perfect on the bar, pull the slack out and build up the tension and then pull. Maybe try not rolling the bar into you and starting the pull from that if that makes sense. Im no expert, you know I'm still workin on my form too. Other than that, that's some pretty heavy ass weight bud.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd work on what you've already mentioned. See if you can sit down a little bit more. Make sure your back is correct before you begin the lift. I make sure I get set up perfect on the bar, pull the slack out and build up the tension and then pull. Maybe try not rolling the bar into you and starting the pull from that if that makes sense. Im no expert, you know I'm still workin on my form too. Other than that, that's some pretty heavy ass weight bud.
I know man, problem is I dip lower, and start the pull and the only thing that moves is my butt because my legs don't like pushing that much weight. That's why I am working to get my squat and legs better so I can actually push the weight with my legs easier. The roll is just to stretch my back out, some guys like to do it, I just picked it up, it helps me stay loose and get into my spot and get the bar rolled to center. I did start the pull out a little far from my legs, but at that point I couldn't really say "oops, redo!" lol. in the reps w/ 315 I start the pull a bit closer to center of mass.

Form is always a work in progress, I don't think you can ever get too good. Good form + max don't often mix either.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got ya man. You do have some long legs haha You got that weight up pretty quickly too

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got ya man. You do have some long legs haha You got that weight up pretty quickly too

Didn't feel near as hard as I expected... I have been hammering my squats though and I feel like my leg strength is better than it used to be. I just wish I wasn't missing half of my lower left back hahaha. Long legs and a short torso, a curse for a bodybuilder proportion wise, but useful for sprinting and a good bit of power lifting. My long skinny arms on the other hand... not so much.

Still, 445 at 180 isn't too shabby. After Christmas/New years I will try to pull 500 if I am feeling it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest.
Bw - 178.6 (with sweats)

Bench - 135x10, 225x2, 245x1, 265x1, 285x1, 295xFAIL 245x3,3,3 125x15 Legs up

Tri cable
push down (rope)- 6x15, 8x8
pull down (bar)-6x15, 8x15
rope kickback 2x7
DB tri skulls- 35x7

Diner was a protein shake and a turkey ham and swiss on wheat chibata. YUM.

I brought the 295 up, Felt it, let it down, and realized it was too much so I didn't even attempt the rep and just had my spotter help me push it up. I think I was burnt out from the other reps. That is 20 pounds of from my post-injury max, which was 265 a few weeks ago. I think I was at 245 or 255 when I got up here at school about a month in. So. a little over two months ago. Tri cables were alternating sets. awesome pump.

Pretty happy with that bench, considering I am still in the 170s. I did 305 at around 187 so, proportionally I am right about there. Might even be a little stronger pound for pound. I love this stack.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol that's pretty funny

actually what's a hard exercise is to put a 45 on one side and the other side empty. take it off hte rack and press just the one side with weight with the other up..definitely notice how weak your core is

that guy is just dumb though. when you get a chance YouTube dom mazzeti vs meatheads

good workout btw man. where did you pick up the wheat chibata?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol that's pretty funny

actually what's a hard exercise is to put a 45 on one side and the other side empty. take it off hte rack and press just the one side with weight with the other up..definitely notice how weak your core is

that guy is just dumb though. when you get a chance YouTube dom mazzeti vs meatheads

good workout btw man. where did you pick up the wheat chibata?
Haha I know it was so goofy though and the fact the dude was doing what appeared to be 205 made it almost idiotically impressive. I have thought about trying that but I feel like the other guys at the gym either wouldn't understand it or would try and hurt themselves. Lol.

I'll def check that out.

Yes bench felt good. I was wasted after the heavy singles though.

Got the bread at school. One of the only decent things on campus is the deli bar lol.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
445 dead and 179 weight?! Better put my 1400 calorie breakfast to use and put up weight on squat!

Gjdm

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
445 dead and 179 weight?! Better put my 1400 calorie breakfast to use and put up weight on squat!

Gjdm
Get some! Resting up this weekend. Trying to study for finals. First two are Tuesday.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
Get some! Resting up this weekend. Trying to study for finals. First two are Tuesday.
yupp. did that last weekend. get that rest and them studies! prolly gain a pound just eating between study seshs haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yupp. did that last weekend. get that rest and them studies! prolly gain a pound just eating between study seshs haha
took my girl out to olive garden last night, yum. Eating good today too. I cooked breakfast yesterday as well since I was home. good stuff. Lots of studying is right, I feel like I know most of what I am studying though so that is either very good or bad. I have A's in all my classes but one right now so I am just trying to keep them, not trying to get grades up. Lol.