The Phoenix/Dark Knight/Countrylifter Rises - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

The Phoenix/Dark Knight/Countrylifter Rises

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Strong fawkin numbers bro! How did you fuk ur back up? I know that exact same pinch and tightness i get it from a strain doing military presses some times and its a bitch of a 2 week heal!!!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by y0lked
    Strong fawkin numbers bro! How did you fuk ur back up? I know that exact same pinch and tightness i get it from a strain doing military presses some times and its a bitch of a 2 week heal!!!
    I'm on about 6 weeks. Going to doc over break.

I had si joint issues starting around 14. Had dislocated before. But then senior year running a timed 40 for football blew my joint out bad. I warmed up good but still happened. Idk. Came back to ball without letting it heal right but coached wanted me to. I then messed it up real bad and pinched a nerve and apparently somehow fractured my spine.... Bad joint damage is the worst part now.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin

I'm on about 6 weeks. Going to doc over break.

I had si joint issues starting around 14. Had dislocated before. But then senior year running a timed 40 for football blew my joint out bad. I warmed up good but still happened. Idk. Came back to ball without letting it heal right but coached wanted me to. I then messed it up real bad and pinched a nerve and apparently somehow fractured my spine.... Bad joint damage is the worst part now.
    Man I feel for you! Hope you can make a full recovery eventually.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by y0lked

Man I feel for you! Hope you can make a full recovery eventually.
    Ill be good eventually. You can always push though the pain.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Today's max for DL
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    Today's max for DL
    hell ya bud, get it in
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    hell ya bud, get it in
    Already did

Leg/Back

Weight 179

squat - 135x7,7
    deadlift 225x 1,1 315x1, 405x1, 445x1, 315x19

Leg press (really deep, as in I had to like stand up to get my legs in and fall out of it.)
    310x10,15

Lat pulldown (cable) 10x15,10

low back extension 130x10,10

stretch out

Feeling like an animal despite various aches and pains that I had coming into this "cycle". As I mentioned I will be seeing a doc for my back, and maybe asking him about my knee. Back is my main concern. Good strong workout. The 445 felt pretty easy. I think I coulda done another 20 pounds.

Diet was pretty good today, and I ate alot.

Shot some video of my deadlift to critique my form. My back rounded a little under 445 (no crap) but overall good, I need to keep my butt down. Due to my long legs and short torso it's tough for me to get down, esp with my old hammy/back issues. I used a belt today to help keep my straight. Had to strap up too. My grip ain't what it used to be.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Deadlifts: Constructive criticism is welcomed. If you aren't sure if I would welcome it, don't post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T1wZwifens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKyfK8lcQkw
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd work on what you've already mentioned. See if you can sit down a little bit more. Make sure your back is correct before you begin the lift. I make sure I get set up perfect on the bar, pull the slack out and build up the tension and then pull. Maybe try not rolling the bar into you and starting the pull from that if that makes sense. Im no expert, you know I'm still workin on my form too. Other than that, that's some pretty heavy ass weight bud.
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I'd work on what you've already mentioned. See if you can sit down a little bit more. Make sure your back is correct before you begin the lift. I make sure I get set up perfect on the bar, pull the slack out and build up the tension and then pull. Maybe try not rolling the bar into you and starting the pull from that if that makes sense. Im no expert, you know I'm still workin on my form too. Other than that, that's some pretty heavy ass weight bud.
    I know man, problem is I dip lower, and start the pull and the only thing that moves is my butt because my legs don't like pushing that much weight. That's why I am working to get my squat and legs better so I can actually push the weight with my legs easier. The roll is just to stretch my back out, some guys like to do it, I just picked it up, it helps me stay loose and get into my spot and get the bar rolled to center. I did start the pull out a little far from my legs, but at that point I couldn't really say "oops, redo!" lol. in the reps w/ 315 I start the pull a bit closer to center of mass.

Form is always a work in progress, I don't think you can ever get too good. Good form + max don't often mix either.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

I got ya man. You do have some long legs haha You got that weight up pretty quickly too
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I got ya man. You do have some long legs haha You got that weight up pretty quickly too

Didn't feel near as hard as I expected... I have been hammering my squats though and I feel like my leg strength is better than it used to be. I just wish I wasn't missing half of my lower left back hahaha. Long legs and a short torso, a curse for a bodybuilder proportion wise, but useful for sprinting and a good bit of power lifting. My long skinny arms on the other hand... not so much.

Still, 445 at 180 isn't too shabby. After Christmas/New years I will try to pull 500 if I am feeling it.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Chest.
    Bw - 178.6 (with sweats)

Bench - 135x10, 225x2, 245x1, 265x1, 285x1, 295xFAIL 245x3,3,3 125x15 Legs up

Tri cable
    push down (rope)- 6x15, 8x8
    pull down (bar)-6x15, 8x15
    rope kickback 2x7
    DB tri skulls- 35x7

Diner was a protein shake and a turkey ham and swiss on wheat chibata. YUM.

I brought the 295 up, Felt it, let it down, and realized it was too much so I didn't even attempt the rep and just had my spotter help me push it up. I think I was burnt out from the other reps. That is 20 pounds of from my post-injury max, which was 265 a few weeks ago. I think I was at 245 or 255 when I got up here at school about a month in. So. a little over two months ago. Tri cables were alternating sets. awesome pump.

Pretty happy with that bench, considering I am still in the 170s. I did 305 at around 187 so, proportionally I am right about there. Might even be a little stronger pound for pound. I love this stack.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Comic Relief for the day : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBP_xdzyxI
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

lol that's pretty funny

actually what's a hard exercise is to put a 45 on one side and the other side empty. take it off hte rack and press just the one side with weight with the other up..definitely notice how weak your core is

that guy is just dumb though. when you get a chance YouTube dom mazzeti vs meatheads

good workout btw man. where did you pick up the wheat chibata?
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    lol that's pretty funny

actually what's a hard exercise is to put a 45 on one side and the other side empty. take it off hte rack and press just the one side with weight with the other up..definitely notice how weak your core is

that guy is just dumb though. when you get a chance YouTube dom mazzeti vs meatheads

good workout btw man. where did you pick up the wheat chibata?
    Haha I know it was so goofy though and the fact the dude was doing what appeared to be 205 made it almost idiotically impressive. I have thought about trying that but I feel like the other guys at the gym either wouldn't understand it or would try and hurt themselves. Lol.

I'll def check that out.

Yes bench felt good. I was wasted after the heavy singles though.

Got the bread at school. One of the only decent things on campus is the deli bar lol.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

445 dead and 179 weight?! Better put my 1400 calorie breakfast to use and put up weight on squat!

Gjdm
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by y0lked View Post
    445 dead and 179 weight?! Better put my 1400 calorie breakfast to use and put up weight on squat!

Gjdm
    Get some! Resting up this weekend. Trying to study for finals. First two are Tuesday.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Get some! Resting up this weekend. Trying to study for finals. First two are Tuesday.
    yupp. did that last weekend. get that rest and them studies! prolly gain a pound just eating between study seshs haha
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

yupp. did that last weekend. get that rest and them studies! prolly gain a pound just eating between study seshs haha
    took my girl out to olive garden last night, yum. Eating good today too. I cooked breakfast yesterday as well since I was home. good stuff. Lots of studying is right, I feel like I know most of what I am studying though so that is either very good or bad. I have A's in all my classes but one right now so I am just trying to keep them, not trying to get grades up. Lol.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Lookin at some heavy squats today. Then try to get back to chest - back - legs -optional rest split I was doing. So I will so chest tomorrow. Back Wednesday. Etc. weekend of rest made me feel pretty good... Now lets translate that to the gym. T minus 2 hours 40mins and counting.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Great leg day. Went in feeling tired, 11 am workout so all I had was a glass of milk and yogurt/granola/cottage cheese in me from breakfast. Weight felt super heavy especially on my back but I pulled some good numbers today.

Body weight 177.8 (sweats and shoes) I always weight in shoes and shorts and shirt... Just to keep it normal. makes me think I am bigger. Plus I can't strip down in the gym.

Squat - 135x7, 225x1, 315x1, 365x1, 385x1, 225x24

Goodmorning - 135x7, 95x7

Leg Press - 310x5, 410x5,6,5,5,5

3 minute walk

Stretch.

I was literally holding down my stomach, I wanted to puke. High volume squat set followed by the heavy weight leg presses were just brutal. I literally had to sit down twice because I couldn't see, I wasn't getting enough blood to my head, and would get dizzy. That's the intensity it takes to grow.

Lunch was protein shake, coconut chicken, a hot dog no bun, and rice. Gona eat some tuna in a bit, I couldn't hold down any more food after that workout.

Form broke a little on the 385, I was happy I got it though for feeling so crappy going into the workout. It was a good rep though. That 225 amazed me.

I don't go past 90* at the knee in my heavy squats, because personally I don't think that it's safe or healthy or functional on a max rep. Once past that level on your knee it doesn't even hit or affect your muscles the same. And you never go that deep in a real life functional movement. There are a lot of bodybuilders who have lost both knees doing squats too heavy and too deep. I feel that right angle training is completely sufficient. I think I would have liked to go a little deep on that max, but as I can't really tell the perfect angle I am squating at I took my best guess.

I feel like the weight was no longer centered once I got to that depth and my knee was tightening and my tibia/fibula and hams were coming together a bit. My heels wanted to lift up and the weight was shifting into my toes, which is kind of transferring weight to the gastrocnemius (calve) as well as more to the lower back, not the quads/glutes and basically defeating the purpose of the lift. I am not professional (yet) on this, but I felt good at that depth. I have been reading up on some studies that show that anything from 0-100 degrees on the knee is healthy as long as the knee is healthy. The sheer forces on the bones and the forces on the ACL and patella tendon increase with angle. Muscle activity is shown throughout the range, and 0-50 degrees is suggest for rehab patients. So I feel like 90 degrees is a fair goal for safe yet efficient squats.

I definitely go deeper than the guys who only squat down to the bench and then pause on it then go up. lol. I hate that, and don't let any of the guys I lift with do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7co0jKJEn3o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE9cIlYBp_0
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Inn
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Lol i think i got mod negged?
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

So the Ghenerate, in addition to its "pulsing" GH effect, is supposed to help sleep. I definitely get this, nights I remember to take it, I sleep like a baby, and wake up rested after a good 7 or 8 hours. It feels great. Overall I think my appetite is up, and I definitely feel like my strength and aggression are up. My mindset is definitely in the right place which helps. So far I am happy that I decided to run this. It's gona be a good run. I mean I have already broken a DL and Bench PR, and set a legit squat max to work from.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by B3ast View Post
    Lol i think i got mod negged?
    Say what?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Say what?
    I got negged by a rep
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I got negged by a rep
    What for? lol.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

What for? lol.
    Not agreeing with him about a supplement and he thought i was not listening to him lol
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Soo much info. I'm reading along with you bro.

I will say one thing. I've had numerous guys that complain about knee pain from/while squatting above/at parallel. When I teach them (and with some stretch work in the hips) atg they are completely relieved of knee pain. . I have always squatted below parallel and never once had knee pain. I read once (and need to do more reading on this) that when you go parallel or above, the transition of weight is placed under the knee. I have concluded that knee pain is attributed to poor squat form and distribution of weight. Most knee injuries are from the weight shifting forward to the toes. When your in the atg "hole" if your weight is not perfectly balanced towards your heels you will fail. This teaches all the right techniques and forces the squatter to learn proper balance and stability.

Just my 2 cents. If you squat 90 and it works for you then keep doing what your doing bro.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Not agreeing with him about a supplement and he thought i was not listening to him lol
    Sucks bro, haha. This forum is actually friendlier now than it used to be.

Soo much info. I'm reading along with you bro.

I will say one thing. I've had numerous guys that complain about knee pain from/while squatting above/at parallel. When I teach them (and with some stretch work in the hips) atg they are completely relieved of knee pain. . I have always squatted below parallel and never once had knee pain. I read once (and need to do more reading on this) that when you go parallel or above, the transition of weight is placed under the knee. I have concluded that knee pain is attributed to poor squat form and distribution of weight. Most knee injuries are from the weight shifting forward to the toes. When your in the atg "hole" if your weight is not perfectly balanced towards your heels you will fail. This teaches all the right techniques and forces the squatter to learn proper balance and stability.

Just my 2 cents. If you squat 90 and it works for you then keep doing what your doing bro.
    I am not saying it's not good, but personally for me it's not something that is good at this time. Between the major back issues I have, my super-immobile hips as a result of my back issues, and several other issues, I find that working the 90 with heavier weight is better for me overall than bellow parralell, specifically when talking about a 1 rep max. I hit at least parallel in my set weights, unless I am doing heavy sets like 5 or less reps, in which I will typically try to hit right at a 90. Honestly I go as deep as I am comfortable in a rep without breaking form and failing. I have been going deeper in my squats the past two months than ever before, and I will definitely experiment with going deeper. I am not completely happy with my depth on my max at 385. I am going to attempt it again in a few weeks, polish my form up a little bit more, and see if I can get it a little deeper.

If you don't mind explaining the atg to me, I'm a good listener.

Cliff notes - I don't hate bellow parallel, just avoid it for heavy weight.
    I currently have 0 knee pain.
    Zack King Khan blew both his knees out squating. I don't want to be like him and many others.
    I am open to trying new things.
    I want to improve my depth on my current max before advancing.
    My injuries give me mobility issues.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Its all good, i am here to learn
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

Yea nice there's nothing wrong with that!! Atg isn't for everyone all the time. Atg is pretty much as low as you can go (obviously without being stupid) and getting your ass to sink between your calves. It takes stronger glutes and hammie's than parallel but you get a lot more power in your lower body since your loading up and obviously you do more work with the greater range of motion. Check out Kai's video of him explaining how he squats. He knows his ****, he's 300lbs and goes lower than I do! His are slightly different than mine however. He likes to take a little wider stance and recruits a ****ton of glutes and hammie's which is why his posterior chain is the best in bodybuilding right now.

How wide is your stance?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

ATF/G = @$$ to floor/grass... Lol I was obviously posting post workout yesterday. Duh. I do some deep work.

Very good points man

On another note my legs feel very fatigued today.

My stance is about a foot wider than shoulder width.

Todays Plan is to smash chest in about 3 hours. Gona take a nap then work on stuff for my chemistry final. I had a very successful day today with 2 finals and received a good grade on a chem exam last week. Gona keep the positive momentum moving forward to my workout.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Great leg day. Went in feeling tired, 11 am workout so all I had was a glass of milk and yogurt/granola/cottage cheese in me from breakfast. Weight felt super heavy especially on my back but I pulled some good numbers today.

Body weight 177.8 (sweats and shoes) I always weight in shoes and shorts and shirt... Just to keep it normal. makes me think I am bigger. Plus I can't strip down in the gym.

Squat - 135x7, 225x1, 315x1, 365x1, 385x1, 225x24

Goodmorning - 135x7, 95x7

Leg Press - 310x5, 410x5,6,5,5,5

3 minute walk

Stretch.

I was literally holding down my stomach, I wanted to puke. High volume squat set followed by the heavy weight leg presses were just brutal. I literally had to sit down twice because I couldn't see, I wasn't getting enough blood to my head, and would get dizzy. That's the intensity it takes to grow.

Lunch was protein shake, coconut chicken, a hot dog no bun, and rice. Gona eat some tuna in a bit, I couldn't hold down any more food after that workout.

Form broke a little on the 385, I was happy I got it though for feeling so crappy going into the workout. It was a good rep though. That 225 amazed me.

I don't go past 90* at the knee in my heavy squats, because personally I don't think that it's safe or healthy or functional on a max rep. Once past that level on your knee it doesn't even hit or affect your muscles the same. And you never go that deep in a real life functional movement. There are a lot of bodybuilders who have lost both knees doing squats too heavy and too deep. I feel that right angle training is completely sufficient. I think I would have liked to go a little deep on that max, but as I can't really tell the perfect angle I am squating at I took my best guess.

I feel like the weight was no longer centered once I got to that depth and my knee was tightening and my tibia/fibula and hams were coming together a bit. My heels wanted to lift up and the weight was shifting into my toes, which is kind of transferring weight to the gastrocnemius (calve) as well as more to the lower back, not the quads/glutes and basically defeating the purpose of the lift. I am not professional (yet) on this, but I felt good at that depth. I have been reading up on some studies that show that anything from 0-100 degrees on the knee is healthy as long as the knee is healthy. The sheer forces on the bones and the forces on the ACL and patella tendon increase with angle. Muscle activity is shown throughout the range, and 0-50 degrees is suggest for rehab patients. So I feel like 90 degrees is a fair goal for safe yet efficient squats.

I definitely go deeper than the guys who only squat down to the bench and then pause on it then go up. lol. I hate that, and don't let any of the guys I lift with do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7co0jKJEn3o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE9cIlYBp_0
    Looks like you're leaning forward at the bottom, which would be why you're feeling unbalanced and your heels are coming up. I think you can fix that by concentrating on keeping your chest up. Huge weight though, good for you. I don't get super deep on back squats either, not sure why, front squat though I can almost sit on the ground. Same thing for goblet squats.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by compudog View Post
    Looks like you're leaning forward at the bottom, which would be why you're feeling unbalanced and your heels are coming up. I think you can fix that by concentrating on keeping your chest up. Huge weight though, good for you. I don't get super deep on back squats either, not sure why, front squat though I can almost sit on the ground. Same thing for goblet squats.

Back came forward at the bottom of the rep on that max. I'm not sure if it was just because I was trying to get deep and my legs got tight or if the weight was too high on my back, or I dropped my chest. Could have been a number of things. That is actually the first time that has happened to me in a long time, I was a little disappointed. I am definitely going to try and work on that all though.

you can see in the video with 225 I have no problem getting a little lower and doing more reps. Those are all parallel or near parallel. I think a big part of the max was I just wasn't used to going that deep with that much weight. A year ago I couldn't even perform a squat so I figure I have come a long way.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Chest today. I took a nap after all my finals because I was tired as hell, slept til 30 mins pre workout on accident, but got up and went. Still felt lethargic, probably just from all the stress from everything this week. Diet has been good though. Workout was okay, and was pretty good considering I felt like trash.

Chest
    Bw- 180.2

Bench - 135x7,7 205x12,11,10,(partner put a 5 on instead of a 10 on the right side, so I had a lopped sided 200) for 7 til I realized, then 205x9.
    I was shooting for 10-12 on those.
    DB incline SS w/ the fly machine
    DB- 60sx13,12
    Fly- 110x7,10

Floor Bench SS w/ pushups
    FB-185x10,10
    PU-12,7

Finished with some lower half reps with assisted half reps to get the deep pec
    HR-225x3+3, 205x4+4

I felt a crazy pump from the first set on, it was honestly just gettin in the way though, and I wasn't getting blood to the muscles, it felt like I was tired, light headed, and just weak overall. I almost felt dehydrated. I don't know, but hopefully nothing awful going on. Just an off day. I am just pleased that I broke 180 today. 5 more pounds to goal weight.

I tried to do some volume on chest today since I have been working mainly heavier weights lately.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

My first hard back day in a while, the rhomboid is slowly but surely getting better, the cerv. spin is still iffy. I am trying so hard not to crack it but sometimes it just does.

I guess I did a bad thing, because I maxed and PR'd deads, then bench, then squat in 3 consecutive workouts over 5 days. (2 days rest between chest friday and legs monday). I think I am gona finish off this week with a mid range workouts, let the body heal, and do some powerlifting stuff over break since I will be at the home gym. No more than 7 reps, lots of compound movements, lots more rest, big meals/ more protein. Really put this stack to use for some power gains, I just have to watch my flexibility and tendon/ligament/ connective tissue state, last time I really put some damage down.

Today I slowed the pace down a little bit and really focused on tight form, got some decent volume in, and really got a good pump. My back was huge and my lats looked like I had freakin wings. Love it.

BW- 181.6 w/ sweats (what I normally weight in) 180.0 without. Eitherway solid gains over the 168ish I was 3 months ago. nice steady recomp like I have been trying for.

Warmup - 4 circle pullups

Bent over rows - 135x12, 175x10,10,10
    Db Rows - 80 x 10,10,10
    OH pullups- 4 circles, 7,7

Tbar row (with t handle and barbell, weight listed without bar added) 50x7, 100x10, 125x10, 150x8
    Had to do the last two sets with the handle behind the weight and have someone stand on the end of the barbell to keep it on the ground. Because of the leverage being shorter and having someone standing on the end these are significantly tougher than the first two sets.
    Back Xtn - 130x12,12,
    hammer curls - 45x10

abs- a lot of hanging leg lifts and then some situps. I did 3 sets of half hangs which basically you hold halfway in a pullup and do 10 leg raises, really pumps up your back. Then I stretched out realllll good.
    Got diner, nothing awesome tonight sadly. I feel very good.

Been dosing my alcar for my finals, not only is it helping there, but also helping in the gym I believe.

ghenerate is still making me sleep good, natadrol is working I do believe. I feel like I am getting thicker finally. I am very vascular right now for the past two weeks as well. I have been a bit lethargic but no shut down. I have been dosing the natadrol 3caps 2x a day. I think I am gona switch to 2 caps 3x. once in the AM, once PWO, and once after diner. hopefully get a little bit longer effect, although maybe not as strong?

Going to do arms tomorrow, unless my legs are feeling up to a workout. Next leg workout is gona be lighter weight, deep reps, try out some stuff me and yolked have been discussing.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.

^^^ woo hoo for deep squats! haha no seriously tho do some stretching and jeffersons before you start atg lmao. nice workout man! how do you do your BB rows? anything to get the weight to your abs or strict??
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

^^^ woo hoo for deep squats! haha no seriously tho do some stretching and jeffersons before you start atg lmao. nice workout man! how do you do your BB rows? anything to get the weight to your abs or strict??
    Yeah, I usually warm up real good. I've done ATG like 3-4 times up here so far but usually very light. Thanks, back is always my strong suite. The BB rows, bent over. I do a more neutral bent stance, not a true "bent over" as some guys swear by, but healthier for the back. I keep the chest up, bent at the hips about 45 degrees, wide legs with a little bit of knee bend, and grip the same width as my deadlift, underhand instead of over however. I pulls slowly and smoothly up to my top abs/bottom of pecs and start the pull with my rear delts and lats and finish with my traps/middle back. I cheat the last few if I need to to finish out the set.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will be visiting the Phoenix, Arizona area
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 07:24 PM
  2. THE Success Story - CT's rise to stardom
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 09:43 PM
  3. And here we...GO! The Dark Knight.
    By CryingEmo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 97