MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I plan on doing at least one competition sometime next season while I am 40. I will be tracking progress and workouts and what not here. I may post in this log a ton I may not but this will more than likely be where I update what is going on with me for a little while.

Okay, this song is the theme for my next year or so. I like what it has to say, the confidence and drive it gives me and the fuggin drums are just bad ass!!! Listen loud, listen hard!
[video=youtube;t3z8iB7r6GM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3z8iB7r6GM[/video]

Lyrics

Yeah,
I am not a pattern to be followed
The pill that I'm on
Is a tough one to swallow
I'm not a criminal
Not a role model
Not a born leader
I'm a tough act to follow

I am not the fortune and the fame
Nor the same person telling you to forfeit the game
I came in the ring like a dog on a chain
And I found out the underbelly is sicker than it seems
And it's seems ugly, but it can get worse,
Cos' even a blueprint is a gift and a curse
Cos' once you got the theory of how the thing works
Everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first

And I'm not a robot
I'm not a monkey
I will not dance even if the beat's funky
Opposite of lazy, far from a punk
Y'all ought to stop talking, start tryin' to catch up mother fugga

And all the people say
Aaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaah aaaaaaah

Try to catch up mother fugga
Aaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaah aaaaaaah

Big said it increases the complication
Kane said don't stab, I ain't the one
Chuck said that UZI weigh a mother fugging ton
And I'm just a student of the game that they taught me
Rock in every stage in every place that they brought me
I'm awfully underrated. But came here to correct it
And so it ain't mistakin' imma state it for the record

I am the opposite of wack
Opposite of weak
Opposite of slack
Synonym of heat
Synonym of crack
Closest to a peak
Far from a punk

Y'all ought to stop talking, start tryin' to catch up mother fugga

And all the people say

Oh when they come for me
Come for me
I'll be gone

Oh when they come for me
Come for me
I'll be gone

Oh when they come for me
Come for me
I'll be gone

And all the people say

And all the people say

Hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey
Hey hey hey hey

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Current Workout, & Dietary Set Up

Training -
Upper and Lower Body Workout A : The heavier low rep days will be 6-8 reps 3 sets 3rd has a single drop set (some exceptions for legs).

Upper body A

Flat bench x3 + drop set
Chins x3 + drop set
Military Press x3 + drop set
Neutral Grip High Cable Row x3 + drop set
Close Grip Bench x3 + drop set

Biceps and Leg Day A

Barbell Curls x3 + drop set
Calves x3 + drop set
Romanian Dead Lift (4 straight sets no drop)
Leg Ext x3 + drop set
Leg Press (3 straight sets and a widow maker)

Upper and Lower Body High Rep Pre-Exhaustion Workout B : will be a 15-20 reps, 3 sets of an isolation exercise for body part first then 2 sets of a compound for same body part. Pace should be 30-45 seconds between sets or if training with a partner as quickly as you can go between the two of you. Machines and DB are used here to shorten this time for partner lifting.

Upper Body B :

Cross Over x3, HS Incline Press x2
Straight Arm Pull Downs x3, Wide Grip Pull Downs x2
Machine Lateral Raise x3, EZ Bar or BB Front Raise x2
Wide Grip Row x3, Rear Delt Fly Machine x2
OH Triceps Ext x3, Dips x2

Biceps and Leg Day B :

Incline DB Curls x3, Preacher Curl x2
Hammer Curl x3, Reverse Curl x2
Abductors x3, Adductors x2
Seated Leg Curls x3 Lying Leg Curls x2
Leg Ext x3, Squats x2 will basically be one moderate weight warm up set of 15-20 and then a widow maker.

Nutrition
I follow intermittent fasting principles regarding nutrient timing and will continue to do so. Here is a basic set up of my macros for now. The Left side of the pie chart is the Burn day, and the Right side pie chart is a Build Day.

macros and calories.jpg

I will post a link and update when ever I change my current workout scheme or make a major change to nutrition plan.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First in..

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Gotta keep an eye on this - I know this is gonna be good

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I's B's caught up Motha Fugga! In for this thread, Yo!

OK, so have y'all ever noticed that you can make anything sentence or phrase sound gangsta or thug by just ending it with "and sh!t!"

I'm going outside to blow bubbles with the kids and sh!t! or I'm going to go and change the baby's diaper and sh!t! Somethings suck to do, might as well act hard while your doing it, LoL!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ooh ooh im not late to this party! In to see the keleen machine beast some sh!t

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in bro!

Meister

Meister

Awards
Damn...First Page!! In to learn!

Meister

Meister

Awards
I's B's caught up Motha Fugga! In for this thread, Yo!

OK, so have y'all ever noticed that you can make anything sentence or phrase sound gangsta or thug by just ending it with "and sh!t!"

I'm going outside to blow bubbles with the kids and sh!t! or I'm going to go and change the baby's diaper and sh!t! Somethings suck to do, might as well act hard while your doing it, LoL!
WTF and How true

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What if you say, "I am going to come to your apartment and sh!t!" Then you just sound rude or in need of working plumbing... What about that Al?

I just put a hole in your theory and sh!t!

Try and catch up Mutha Fugga!

Meister

Meister

Awards
What if you say, "I am going to come to your apartment and sh!t!" Then you just sound rude or in need of working plumbing... What about that Al?

That is definitely Gangsta!!! You are telling someone (not asking) that you are going to fug up their toilet and there is nothing they can do about it and sh!t.

On a real note:

Just want to say thanks to Kleen! You were one of the first people to impart knowledge to me when I jumped on this site and since then I have come a long way thanks to you and others.

Thanks Bro!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is definitely Gangsta!!! You are telling someone (not asking) that you are going to fug up their toilet and there is nothing they can do about it and sh!t.

On a real note:

Just want to say thanks to Kleen! You were one of the first people to impart knowledge to me when I jumped on this site and since then I have come a long way thanks to you and others.

Thanks Bro!
I like how you added and sh!t to the end of that sentence too. LOL

You are very welcome man. I love to hear that I helped someone out. This stuff is my passion, no many other things in life that I actively pursue that do not bring me a monetary return anyways.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Try and catch up Mutha Fugga!
You mean, "Up in this Mutha Fugga!" because that one works too, but it is a tad more offensive to some ears, LoL!

I'm coming to your house and sh!t up in this Mutha Fugga!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You mean, "Up in this Mutha Fugga!" because that one works too, but it is a tad more offensive to some ears, LoL!

I'm coming to your house and sh!t up in this Mutha Fugga!
So an example of something YOU might say that with is oh... Please put that organic cucumber up in this mutha fugga!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So an example of something YOU might say that with is oh... Please put that organic cucumber up in this mutha fugga!
LMAO! Nice!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then after you put that organic cucumber up in this Motha Fugga, you gotta eat that cucumber and sh!t! Bahahahahaha!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Then after you put that organic cucumber up in this Motha Fugga, you gotta eat that cucumber and ****! Bahahahahaha!
Nope, I will just let you close up behind it and for the next two weeks from now you will be burping up pickle juice.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, I will just let you close up behind it and for the next two weeks from now you will be burping up pickle juice.
No, but after 2 weeks it probably would ferment into a pickle and sh!t up in this Motha Fugga! My arse is so tight that if you shoved a piece of coal up in the Motha Fugga after a while it would turn into a Diamond and Sh!t!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Then after you put that organic cucumber up in this Motha Fugga, you gotta eat that cucumber and sh!t! Bahahahahaha!
No, but after 2 weeks it probably would ferment into a pickle and sh!t up in this Motha Fugga!
Okay to recap so far you are not arguing or denying that you wouldn't ask for the cucumber suppository, you actually seem happy enough about its placement to want to celebrate with dinner. On top of that you already have knowledge you wouldn't burp pickle juice if you had a cucumber up your ass... Well what can you say... Experience speaks volumes!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay to recap so far you are not arguing or denying that you wouldn't ask for the cucumber suppository, you actually seem happy enough about its placement to want to celebrate with dinner. On top of that you already have knowledge you wouldn't burp pickle juice if you had a cucumber up your ass... Well what can you say... Experience speaks volumes!!!
Busted... Dead to Rights & that it does my friend.... Shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, but after 2 weeks it probably would ferment into a pickle and sh!t up in this Motha Fugga! My arse is so tight that if you shoved a piece of coal up in the Motha Fugga after a while it would turn into a Diamond and Sh!t!!!
And yet no problem getting a large cucumber in there? Hmmmmm....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is hilarious!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
What the hell i thought this was about kleens body building endeavours, not al's homosexual relationship with food and for whatever reason coal. God was i wrong!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't miss this for nothin Kleen! I'm in for the haul!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Jumping in this round, went through a lot of your other log just never said anything. I'll be up in this biotch all day!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is not helping to choke down my fuggin salad though...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO! Yeah what way to kick this off eh. So the wife has kind of put her foot down that I am to lean back up and try to get back down so I am not snoring. The added size on top of me eating more carbs to gain I am so full and big at just over 210 now. I am snoring at night for about a month. So I am going to lower the cals down a bit make this more of a cut / recomp. I will leave my build days the same but cut back to oh say 1800 on burn days during the week and 2500 on Sunday at moderate carb levels. I should still be able to add a little LBM while dropping some fat or weight. However if the wife insist I be leaner to stop snoring then I just get myself ready for a show from around 7-8%. The muscle will come on slower but here is the basic approach now to get me into the loeaner and lower weight that slows the snoring. When done I can work on legs and arms harder for growth. Who knows I might be pretty damn happy when I get lean enough to really see what I have going on. My arms seem to be getting bigger which is great! My legs are looking pretty good and if I keep them thick while getting my waist nice and small I may feel closer to show ready.

New Macro targets July 30.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you classify yourself as Sedentary or something that is a very low TDEE and TEE... I guess I could have gone that way and then factored in all activity... I just made my baseline as very active with my basic activity taken into consideration. Doesn't matter I would come up with the same results in the long run either way... I could whip up a spreadsheet for you that would omit assumed activity level and only consider the actual activity. I would still leave a factor for the percentage that activity influenced calorie burn. I don't have complete confidence in the fact that if I burn 500 cals I can eat 500 more cals.. I do feel I can eat an extra 250 though. So I place my factor for extra cals burned at .5, If you are starting off from sedentary you would like increase that factor to say .8 or something. You want to have the option to do these kinds of things to make adjustments till you get it spot on. Eventually you will be able to know precisely how many calories and how much activity you have to do to reach a certain goal...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO! Yeah what way to kick this off eh. So the wife has kind of put her foot down that I am to lean back up and try to get back down so I am not snoring. The added size on top of me eating more carbs to gain I am so full and big at just over 210 now. I am snoring at night for about a month. So I am going to lower the cals down a bit make this more of a cut / recomp. I will leave my build days the same but cut back to oh say 1800 on burn days during the week and 2500 on Sunday at moderate carb levels. I should still be able to add a little LBM while dropping some fat or weight. However if the wife insist I be leaner to stop snoring then I just get myself ready for a show from around 7-8%. The muscle will come on slower but here is the basic approach now to get me into the loeaner and lower weight that slows the snoring. When done I can work on legs and arms harder for growth. Who knows I might be pretty damn happy when I get lean enough to really see what I have going on. My arms seem to be getting bigger which is great! My legs are looking pretty good and if I keep them thick while getting my waist nice and small I may feel closer to show ready.
Kleen... do you really attribute your snoring to your weight gain? I have found that certain anabolics/PH's will suddenly make me start snoring! I damn well know that G8 always makes me snore, not sure if it is because of how deeply I'm sleeping and therefore how deeply my body is trying to breathe etc. but never the less, I always snore on G8. Anyway, was just throwing it out there that it could possibly be some type of supplement your are taking that is inducing or raising the level in which you snore.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen... do you really attribute your snoring to your weight gain? I have found that certain anabolics/PH's will suddenly make me start snoring! I damn well know that G8 always makes me snore, not sure if it is because of how deeply I'm sleeping and therefore how deeply my body is trying to breathe etc. but never the less, I always snore on G8. Anyway, was just throwing it out there that it could possibly be some type of supplement your are taking that is inducing or raising the level in which you snore.
It's weight gain for me but I have to gain an awful lot ...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I have gained a good amount of mass and my yoke has increased drastically. So I have put n enough size to get it going then bumping up to 400 and 500 grams of carbs on top of that and adding weight and water gain. I am a big boy at over 210 right now. Honestly 200 is pretty close to my snoring threshold has been for a while now. So I just have to lean up and I know it will go away.

As I mentioned in the PM Al I attribute a lot of the snoring while on gear or PH's to be weight gain realated and the airway being restricted by the growth in the neck and throat areas. Doesn't really matter if it is muscle or fat just a little growth can create a big bottle neck in the airway when the head is at an angle.

The G8 I would attribute to the deeper relaxation of the muscles in the throat combined with gravity while lying down.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife can definitely relate to how snoring is dependant on body weight. Back when I hit 200 lbs and was carrying a considerable amount of bodyfat compared to now, I was snoring badly. So much that my wife had to sleep on the couch to avoid it. When I hit 185ish it went down quite a bit, and now she hadn't heard it in months

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife can definitely relate to how snoring is dependant on body weight. Back when I hit 200 lbs and was carrying a considerable amount of bodyfat compared to now, I was snoring badly. So much that my wife had to sleep on the couch to avoid it. When I hit 185ish it went down quite a bit, and now she hadn't heard it in months
Before my divorce, last year when I was getting ready for THOR and both trying to lean up and pack on as much mass as I could while not sacrificing how lean I was trying (key word... trying) to get, I started snoring big-time, but that was also around the time I started taking 200mg/week of Testosterone (TRT) granted, I'm still on TRT and I'm about the same weight and maybe a hair leaner, not much, and I no longer snore, or at least none of my Holla-Back girls have reported it, LoL!

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to see results!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Before my divorce, last year when I was getting ready for THOR and both trying to lean up and pack on as much mass as I could while not sacrificing how lean I was trying (key word... trying) to get, I started snoring big-time, but that was also around the time I started taking 200mg/week of Testosterone (TRT) granted, I'm still on TRT and I'm about the same weight and maybe a hair leaner, not much, and I no longer snore, or at least none of my Holla-Back girls have reported it, LoL!
Thanks al. Now that stupid holla-back girl song is stuck in my head.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at all you old fugs on HRT ...lol ... I can't imagine what would happen if I started to blast and cruise ...would be scary I bet....

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow your LG and workout, to hopefully clean my own up a little bit. And to hear the outcome of this snoring...:lmao:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at all you old fugs on HRT ...lol ... I can't imagine what would happen if I started to blast and cruise ...would be scary I bet....
That would be scary Doug. Have you had any bloodwork done lately to see where your natural levels are at?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be scary Doug. Have you had any bloodwork done lately to see where your natural levels are at?
Bloodwork in Canada with our medical system ? no ...would be hard to get a doctor to do that type of bloodwork here...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloodwork in Canada with our medical system ? no ...would be hard to get a doctor to do that type of bloodwork here...
Understandable....I was just curious if you knew where you were at naturally

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Understandable....I was just curious if you knew where you were at naturally
I have an abnormally strong libido whatever that means... I have tons of energy and never really feel lethargic... I think you guys knew that though :) Oh my pics from today are up... 12 hours fasted pics...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an abnormally strong libido whatever that means... I have tons of energy and never really feel lethargic... I think you guys knew that though :) Oh my pics from today are up... 12 hours fasted pics...
I will check them out buddy!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will check them out buddy!! Mine should be up hopefully tonight ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will check them out buddy!! Mine should be up hopefully tonight ;)
Looking forward with anticipation... I am pleased with the pics but they still do no show how ripped I really am.. a lot of detail missing can't see the veins and striations...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward with anticipation... I am pleased with the pics but they still do no show how ripped I really am.. a lot of detail missing can't see the veins and striations...
I hear ya there. I'm fairly pleased with my pics as well, but they really don't show all the details I see in definition and vascularity. They are up in my log now too :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd Kleen.