Bmft is getting stronger errday

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Man I feel you on the heat it's like lil john til the sweat drops of my balls til all the **** crawl lol. Good job on the cardio!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Man I feel you on the heat it's like lil john til the sweat drops of my balls til all the **** crawl lol. Good job on the cardio!!
    Hahaha exactly how it was!! I was sweating before I even started!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Holy fux its hot as the devils nutsack outside. Ran for about 30/35 mins. Had about 5 mins worth of accumulated walking. I def need more cardio. Treadmills are wayyyy to easy lol FUARK I can feels my heartbeat pounding in my legs its crazy. Still tunnel visionedw lol
    Probably doesn't help you ran in the heat either I'm sure when you do the treadmill its in an air conditioned facility. You'd be surprised what humidity and/or increased temps can do to impeding your respiratory tract. Perceived increased work of breathing much faster than normal. Suckkkkks. I try to run early morning or late at night if I'm going outside.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

4. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Probably doesn't help you ran in the heat either I'm sure when you do the treadmill its in an air conditioned facility. You'd be surprised what humidity and/or increased temps can do to impeding your respiratory tract. Perceived increased work of breathing much faster than normal. Suckkkkks. I try to run early morning or late at night if I'm going outside.
    So much truth.

5. Bout to head out for some leg training ... FUARKKK
    •   

6. Leg day@!

Box Squats:
    135x5x2 225x5 245x5 265x4 285x4 290x2 295x2

Db hamstring curls
    50x10 55x10 60x10

Calf raises on leg press (* amount of plays/side)
    5*x25 6x25 7x25

Leg raises after first two sets 1x15

Then situps on decline holding 25lb

Felt Hella strong today. The last three sets on squat were tough but I got it!! Working hard!! Tentatively going to start my fat smack log next week so ill be cutting. Hopefully my strength doesn't drop too much. Thinking of doing a version of westside or maybe just do 5/3/1 on the cut and just keep it while I bulk. Feeling awesome right now just gotta get my financial situation in order

7. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Leg day@!

Box Squats:
    135x5x2 225x5 245x5 265x4 285x4 290x2 295x2

Db hamstring curls
    50x10 55x10 60x10

Calf raises on leg press (* amount of plays/side)
    5*x25 6x25 7x25

Leg raises after first two sets 1x15

Then situps on decline holding 25lb

Felt Hella strong today. The last three sets on squat were tough but I got it!! Working hard!! Tentatively going to start my fat smack log next week so ill be cutting. Hopefully my strength doesn't drop too much. Thinking of doing a version of westside or maybe just do 5/3/1 on the cut and just keep it while I bulk. Feeling awesome right now just gotta get my financial situation in order
    FFFFFUUUUUUu!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is my leg day too. I hate the leg day. But I love it. Nice numbers!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

8. Thanks man. I can do 315 about an inch. Above parallel but that doesn't count so that's why I use the box that's below parallel

9. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

FFFFFUUUUUUu!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is my leg day too. I hate the leg day. But I love it. Nice numbers!
    **** yeah man. I love getting the leg day outta the way cause it either makes it a great week or you get motivation to kill everything else

10. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Thanks man. I can do 315 about an inch. Above parallel but that doesn't count so that's why I use the box that's below parallel
    At least you are squatting correctly. I can't stand seeing the people that quarter or half rep the squat and think its a victory. I go below parallel and I'm moving about 1.5ft down just to get there! How's your stance? How far apart are your feet?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

At least you are squatting correctly. I can't stand seeing the people that quarter or half rep the squat and think its a victory. I go below parallel and I'm moving about 1.5ft down just to get there! How's your stance? How far apart are your feet?
    Slightly wider than shoulder width

12. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Slightly wider than shoulder width
    Sounds good to me. I personally, with my long ass legs, go super wide. If I'm thinking correctly that most squat racks are the same distance across from the catch bars then my feet toes are usually touching the base of those catch bars. Does that make sense? Play with your width some and see if it makes it any easier/harder
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

13. Yeah I try different things but my main focus is trying to get that depth

14. Chest.

Yesterdays session was awful!!!
    Flat bench
    135x5 185x5 205x5 225x4 235x4 245x2

Incline Db press
    40x12 60x8 55x10

Pushups x 35

Preacher curl ez bar
    65x10

Db curls
    30x10

Just felt Hella weak Idk why.. terrible day. Gonna Deadlift tomorrow meh.

15. Awesome back day today. Brought in my partner and started teaching him. Were gonna get him swole!!! I also got him to join AM

My workout,

DEADS
    135x5x2 225x2 275x5 315x4 345x4 365x3 385x1

Db rows
    70x10 75x10 80x10

Bb rows
    135x10x3

Oh and here is my back

Name:  ForumRunner_20120906_194046.png
Views: 33
Size:  183.6 KB

16. U ah beast on them deads boy!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    U ah beast on them deads boy!
    its not as heavy cause i changed my form now i dont pull with bad form (hitched back)

18. I was a ****ing alpha male today brahs.. more to come. Let's just say I was feeling some heavy weight with volume

19. Shoulders and Tris

Overhead press- changed it up today, instead of going just parallel with my arms, i touched the bar at my chest
    bar x 8 95x5 115x5 125x4x4 135x3x2 Killed that **** today was feeling pretty hardcore after that!!

CGBP- worked on being explosive with this, was trying to move the weight

135x10 155x10x2 185x5 drop set to 135x5

then i did unsupported db shoulder press supersetted with face pulls

30x10/50x10 35x10/60x10 45x10/70x10 The db press was tougher than I thought!! thanks dj for the idea!! gonna do these from now on I feel like it will help me be stronger!!

seated side raises superset with my 0 side raises (i call it that cause the DB takes the range of motion of a 0. I start DBs touching palms facing each other, then raise my elbows high until the Dbs touch and my palms are facing opposite, focus on keeping elbows way out to the side as to activate the side delt)

10x10/10x10 10x10/10x10 no need to go heavy here if doing them right

Power shrugs
    135x30 225x10x2

incline tricep extensions
    65x10x2

20. Geeeeeeze brother you killing it like beast mode dem sum! I need you to spread that insanity to me, I'm struggling!

21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Geeeeeeze brother you killing it like beast mode dem sum! I need you to spread that insanity to me, I'm struggling!
    But pack your log is my inspiration dude. Just trying to imitate the hulk (;
    You're the beast!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    But pack your log is my inspiration dude. Just trying to imitate the hulk (;
    You're the beast!!
    THanks bud I needed that. Today sucked!!! Bad night at the fields but it's all good I'ma go shopping tomorrow for some new running shoes!

23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

THanks bud I needed that. Today sucked!!! Bad night at the fields but it's all good I'ma go shopping tomorrow for some new running shoes!
    It's my pleasure bro!! And what do you do for your tourney?? And hopefully you find a good pair is shoes

24. Monday ill be starting a modified version of westside ... Stay tuned

25. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Monday ill be starting a modified version of westside ... Stay tuned
    Westside is good ****. You killin it bro. Cool back tat btw.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

26. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Westside is good ****. You killin it bro. Cool back tat btw.
    Thanks bro I really appreciate it. I do. I just wish I was stronger. Guys my weight do 3x their weight in lifts... I'll do my best thanks again for the inspiration it keeps me rollin bro

27. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    It's my pleasure bro!! And what do you do for your tourney?? And hopefully you find a good pair is shoes
    Couldn't find the ones I wanted at any malls, but ordered offline last night. Brooks Beast 12 can't wait!!

28. niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

29. monday – Dynamic Effort Bench

Dynamic Bench Press
    Triceps
    Shoulders
    Lats/Upper Back

tues – Max Effort Squat/DL

Max Effort Exercise
    Hamstrings
    Low Back
    Abs