Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 6 of 25 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good work Tom!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn bro...High and nice lifts oO you are back on track like nothing ever happened to yah haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good work Tom!
    Thanks man. It was a great workout. Just ran a little too long though.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Damn bro...High and nice lifts oO you are back on track like nothing ever happened to yah haha
    Ya I have been back in the gym just hadnt really been updating. Was out of the gym for 10 days. Didnt really lose anything but wasnt trying to push it too hard on certain lifts. Dont want to go overboard with super taxing lifts like deadlifts. Would suck to set myself back. I figure 505 for 10 reps is pretty good. More volume than I would normally do with that much weight.

What I might do is some squats and core today. Not a normal squat day, but I need to work on my form bad. My squat is so far behind my deadlift. Before it was 100 pounds off now it is even farther behind. Might do a little other assistance work who knows.

Yesterday Mario(workout partner) brought up an idea of basically pretending we were preparing for a show. Like starting in August do a 12 week contest prep. At the very least it would be practice and we would be shredded. Well he would get shredded. He claims he has like 18% body fat, but he has visible lines in his stomach where his abs are clearly coming in. I have leaned out a lot, but I still have a gut. Nowhere near having abs, but I have seen some great progress.

Idk if I want to do the whole contest practice yet. There is a USAPL(I think that is the FED) powerlifting meet near me in October. So I am STRONGLY considering that. That would be fun to do. After it then maybe do the contest practice. I would compete in the 220 class most likely. Just walk in underweight since it is my 1st meet. Right now I might be a little over 220 I dont honestly.

EDIT: Oh ya yesterday they were fixing gym equipment(FINALLY). On Monday I was doing ELECT upright rows with cables. The thing snapped off. Almost made myself mo' ugly haha.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Thanks man. It was a great workout. Just ran a little too long though.

Ya I have been back in the gym just hadnt really been updating. Was out of the gym for 10 days. Didnt really lose anything but wasnt trying to push it too hard on certain lifts. Dont want to go overboard with super taxing lifts like deadlifts. Would suck to set myself back. I figure 505 for 10 reps is pretty good. More volume than I would normally do with that much weight.

What I might do is some squats and core today. Not a normal squat day, but I need to work on my form bad. My squat is so far behind my deadlift. Before it was 100 pounds off now it is even farther behind. Might do a little other assistance work who knows.

Yesterday Mario(workout partner) brought up an idea of basically pretending we were preparing for a show. Like starting in August do a 12 week contest prep. At the very least it would be practice and we would be shredded. Well he would get shredded. He claims he has like 18% body fat, but he has visible lines in his stomach where his abs are clearly coming in. I have leaned out a lot, but I still have a gut. Nowhere near having abs, but I have seen some great progress.

Idk if I want to do the whole contest practice yet. There is a USAPL(I think that is the FED) powerlifting meet near me in October. So I am STRONGLY considering that. That would be fun to do. After it then maybe do the contest practice. I would compete in the 220 class most likely. Just walk in underweight since it is my 1st meet. Right now I might be a little over 220 I dont honestly.

EDIT: Oh ya yesterday they were fixing gym equipment(FINALLY). On Monday I was doing ELECT upright rows with cables. The thing snapped off. Almost made myself mo' ugly haha.
    Bro you got good lifts , you should definitely go! It would be a nice experience and who knows , if you win something COOL , if not , f*ck i bet its still f*cking awesome to go to one anyway . After that I would say give it a go on the 12 week contest prep practice haha , those transformations and deadlines make yah feel alive bro, and makes yah push it harder!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Fug it do both! You can do it!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Bro you got good lifts , you should definitely go! It would be a nice experience and who knows , if you win something COOL , if not , f*ck i bet its still f*cking awesome to go to one anyway . After that I would say give it a go on the 12 week contest prep practice haha , those transformations and deadlines make yah feel alive bro, and makes yah push it harder!
    Ya if I want to do powerlifting I have to start somewhere haha. Not really on level to win anything haha. Plus I hear first meets are a little overwhelming. So it will be an experience to say the least. The contest prep practice would definitely motivate me. I think after the powerlifting meet I should be in better shape. More likely to post pics which will be more motivation. Dont want to punk out when I really have something to prove.

Fug it do both! You can do it!
    Ya I think that is going to be my plan. Do the powerlifting meet(if possible), and then start the contest prep a week or 2 later. Honestly I wouldnt mind convincing Mario to try and do a contest. Like I said he is a lot further along than I am.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Ya if I want to do powerlifting I have to start somewhere haha. Not really on level to win anything haha. Plus I hear first meets are a little overwhelming. So it will be an experience to say the least. The contest prep practice would definitely motivate me. I think after the powerlifting meet I should be in better shape. More likely to post pics which will be more motivation. Dont want to punk out when I really have something to prove.

Ya I think that is going to be my plan. Do the powerlifting meet(if possible), and then start the contest prep a week or 2 later. Honestly I wouldnt mind convincing Mario to try and do a contest. Like I said he is a lot further along than I am.
    Haha like Kleen said , fug it and do both , heck even do a fuggin transformers competition sequel , some enhancement along the way and your abs could come in cooler than LTL's abs!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Haha like Kleen said , fug it and do both , heck even do a fuggin transformers competition sequel , some enhancement along the way and your abs could come in cooler than LTL's abs!
    Haha idk if I would do a competition sequel. Those guys are killing it in there. Plus like I said I want to do 12 weeks. Which would be short in terms of a contest prep. Unless of course you are already ripped up.

Well the powerlifting comp is run by the strict federation. A friend of mine basically said I have a good chance of being tested. They go by how you perform and how you look. I wont be looking like an average powerlifter(hopefully haha).
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Haha idk if I would do a competition sequel. Those guys are killing it in there. Plus like I said I want to do 12 weeks. Which would be short in terms of a contest prep. Unless of course you are already ripped up.

Well the powerlifting comp is run by the strict federation. A friend of mine basically said I have a good chance of being tested. They go by how you perform and how you look. I wont be looking like an average powerlifter(hopefully haha).
    Hahaha idk man I've never enhanced myself yet maybe some years down the road and with more experience I'll look to the bigger guys for some advice on newbie stuff for me
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

So I ended up going to the gym to do squats and core. Didnt want to stay there too long. Got in a good number of sets in. The major set was 405 for 3 reps. Form felt like it was good, but I really need to record it to be able to tell. After the 405 I dropped it to 225 and did some cluster sets of 5 reps. The place was busy so after a few sets I called it quits.

Off to do core. Did 3 sets with the ab wheel. Then did 3 sets of wood choppers. Could have done landmines, but the ONLY open corner in the gym was occupied. Was ready to go at that point anyway.

Hopefully wake up refreshed and will do some light cardio. Then later in the day will be chest and biceps.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Tom... my Grand-Maw can pull more than that... then again she's 6'5" 255 and runs the 40 in 4.3 secs!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

And answers to the name of Dwayne Johnson...
  13. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    And answers to the name of Dwayne Johnson...
    Can ya smellllllllllll, what grand-maw is cookin
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Tom tom. did i miss pic updates?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Tom tom. did i miss pic updates?
    I havent done a food pic update in a while. Dont think you were talking about a pic of me because... there havent been any haha.

Chest went well on Thursday. Going nonstop is a hell of a lot harder. Before we would switch in and out during the ELECT sets. Now 1 person does the whole ELECT set and then the other person goes. So there is no rest at all. Tried to get 315 for 2 rest pause reps. Got the 1st 1 but the 2nd 1 just wasnt happening. I knew I was going too heavy. Left the gym all swelled up looking.

Decided to take Friday off. Quads were still a bit sore from Wednesday. I will just go hit legs tomorrow. Still ended up carb back loading quite a bit. Honestly had more carbs than I should have. Basically treated it like a training day. Not ideal for me, but once I start it is hard to say no to carbs. Plus who cant use a little more muscle anyway?

Alright time for some notes about food:

I tried sweet potatoe, banana, and Greek yogurt. Not something I would suggest honestly haha. Just didnt taste all that great. Had a weird texture too.

Today I killed some bacon. I honestly forgot how awesome it is. I am talking real bacon. It was unreal how much better it tastes. I cooked some eggs and to add some extra fat to them I took the oil from the bacon and poured it over the eggs. So they were bacon and cheese eggs. It was so damn good. I will have to do that again.

Cooked pot roast earlier in the week. Had sweet potatoes instead of red potatoes. Wow I am glad. They were perfect. Will be cooking it again very soon.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Made up my missed leg day tonight.

Used a little extra weight on my sumo deadlift warm up(225). Might start adding a little more. Eventually getting around to trying these with real weight. Used normal weight for leg extension warm up.

Added a little more weight on ELECT squats. Decided to call it on the 2nd rep of my last set. Just didnt feel like I was explosive enough. Was grinding the rep out a bit much. But I was using 20 more pounds than usual. ELECT hack squats I used more and it still felt pretty good.

Decided to try 445 on squats. Got somebody to record it for me so here you go.

Interested to hear some opinions. Was curious about my depth. Plus in the past I have had a habit of turning it into a good morning.
    Easy to get approvol votes from people I see. Not as easy when the people know I will never see them haha.

On to hamstrings. ELECT seated leg curls went great. Thinking I can slowly add weight on it. Some solid SLDLs with 225. Do these with double overhand grip. Then I did a set of 135 with fat gripz. Got to work that grip some.

Finishing with some calves. Seated calf raise 100 reps AFSAP. Leg press calf raise. Some kind of calf raise that start with a T that works the front of your shin.

The workout went great. Thinking I can add a little weight here and there. Left the gym shaking a bit but not too bad. Dont think I overdid it.

Time for me to get some food in my belly. Just finished some jasmine rice with chicken and cabbage. Going to attack some dessert soon. Time to get those carbs in. Already got a decent sweat going on from eating.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.79%

Sounds so yummy.
    RIP Ryan, :(
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Sounds so yummy.
    Foods have been very good lately. Just finished an apple fritter. Damn thing was AMAZING! Pretty on point for carbs to fat ratio. Almost 60 grams of carbs with about 12 grams fat. Hard to beat that when it comes to desert.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

A big thanks to Napalm. Really helped me out.

Shoulders and triceps last night flew by. Literally didnt take an hour. Just attacked the hell out of the weights I guess. Almost thought we skipped some stuff haha.

Numbers werent great but used fat gripz a lot. Trying to get that grip strength up. Look very big especially in the shoulders. Had a oversized shirt and still filled it up when I got pumped.

Got asked if I used to lift somewhere else. Apparently I used to cause the whole place to stop and stare while I deadlifted haha.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Nice, and as far as your depth on that squat your femur was definitely beyond a 90 degree that is about as close as you can go to rock bottom with sitting on your calves. Hell the top of your thigh was parallel that is a deep squat!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Nice, and as far as your depth on that squat your femur was definitely beyond a 90 degree that is about as close as you can go to rock bottom with sitting on your calves. Hell the top of your thigh was parallel that is a deep squat!
    Thanks man. Ya I was pretty sure about the depth haha. Just a matter of correcting form so I can handle more weight. I should be able to do more. Just not making the most of the power I possess.

Today's workout was a bit rush. Nothing too bad just had to get it done. Dont like rushing back, but cant complain about how it turned out.

Warmed up with much more weight on deadlifts(315). Felt my back more. Not sure if it was a pos or neg. Ended up going to 425 on deadlifts. Used a belt this time. Usually stop at 405. Felt pretty dang strong.

ELECT BB rows, got up to 245 and then grip was just spent. Felt my back get worked though.

Close grip lat pull downs really seemed to hit my lats. Feels like they are really growing. Like they actually push my arms out not just me being a douche haha.

ELECT shrugs and wide high pulley rows, felt good but again grip held me back a little bit. Worked my traps well though. Definitely doing a better job of actually working my traps.

DB bench press, I think it was 55s for 25 reps. Usually go a bit heavy, but time was running out. Figured 1 set high rep low weight was better than nothing. Chest pumped up like I had done a full workout though haha.

Going to try and go a bit crazy with the carbs tonight. Have plenty of left over pot roast. Plus some nice dessert treats that I can kill.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Made up my missed leg day tonight.

Used a little extra weight on my sumo deadlift warm up(225). Might start adding a little more. Eventually getting around to trying these with real weight. Used normal weight for leg extension warm up.

Added a little more weight on ELECT squats. Decided to call it on the 2nd rep of my last set. Just didnt feel like I was explosive enough. Was grinding the rep out a bit much. But I was using 20 more pounds than usual. ELECT hack squats I used more and it still felt pretty good.

Decided to try 445 on squats. Got somebody to record it for me so here you go.

Interested to hear some opinions. Was curious about my depth. Plus in the past I have had a habit of turning it into a good morning.
    Easy to get approvol votes from people I see. Not as easy when the people know I will never see them haha.

On to hamstrings. ELECT seated leg curls went great. Thinking I can slowly add weight on it. Some solid SLDLs with 225. Do these with double overhand grip. Then I did a set of 135 with fat gripz. Got to work that grip some.

Finishing with some calves. Seated calf raise 100 reps AFSAP. Leg press calf raise. Some kind of calf raise that start with a T that works the front of your shin.

The workout went great. Thinking I can add a little weight here and there. Left the gym shaking a bit but not too bad. Dont think I overdid it.

Time for me to get some food in my belly. Just finished some jasmine rice with chicken and cabbage. Going to attack some dessert soon. Time to get those carbs in. Already got a decent sweat going on from eating.
    That was good , proper , deep and strong form bro , not shaky , didnt notice knees going in at all, deep and beyond parallel and controlled negative and positive motion. 9/10 I'd say , it woulda been a 10/10 but we need to see some facial rage expressions when you push up to be more fair with the grading hahahaha , nah i'm kidding bro , freaking awesome squat bro , and a lot of weight too oO
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I like how the how rack goes flying forward when you re-rack the weight.
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

That was good , proper , deep and strong form bro , not shaky , didnt notice knees going in at all, deep and beyond parallel and controlled negative and positive motion. 9/10 I'd say , it woulda been a 10/10 but we need to see some facial rage expressions when you push up to be more fair with the grading hahahaha , nah i'm kidding bro , freaking awesome squat bro , and a lot of weight too oO
    Ya I thought it was pretty good. Still need plenty of work on my squat. There is a big gap between my squat weight and deadlift weight.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I like how the how rack goes flying forward when you re-rack the weight.
    Haha that is because there was absolutely no weight on the rack. The place has limited 45s. I pretty much steal all the 45s if I decide to leg press. The video was a little longer but I had to edit it so I could email the file.

The plan today is to do a 531 squat workout. Still have to figure out which template I want to use.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

I ended up going over board with the workout. Got to talking(worst thing to do).

So instead of starting with squats I did sumo deadlifts. Which was kind of cool to work on them. Most I did was 275 for 8 reps. This was just to help warm up. Then I did 3 sets of leg extensions.

Finally got to squats. 3 sets of 5 reps. 65% 260, 75% 300, and 85% 340. The last set is to as many reps as possible. Ended up stopping at 7 reps because I felt form being compromised some. Plus this is an additional workout. Not partially something I need to push.

Leg press: 5 sets of 20 reps. I totally over estimated. Next time I will start lighter. Assistance work shouldnt be that serious haha.

Stiff leg deadlift: 5 sets of 10 reps with 225. I did these double overhand. Felt real good and grip held up till the last set. Glutes and hamstrings got worked.

Alright now the prescribed workout haha.

3 sets of 10 with ab wheel

3 sets of 10 wood choppers

After this I felt ready to go. My body told me I did too much. That is why I am going to stuff it full of food. Hopefully that will shut it up and I can do chest and biceps tomorrow. I dont have much desserts left. Finished an apple turnover already. Going through a thing of Chinese take out. I have a chocolate eclair left but it is only 24grams of carbs with 12 grams of fat. Probably wont get it again even though it is tasty. Apple fritters tastes great and have close to 60 grams of carbs with about 12 grams of fat. Planning on having some ice cream and a microwaved banana in a minute. My legs took a beating tonight and they demand the CARBS!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Nice work Tom, so what is your weight at now?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Nice work Tom, so what is your weight at now?
    I need to go check it some time. My guess would be high 220s. I am building quite a bit of muscle. Need to make sure I am still burning some fat. The mirror is telling the story though.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Those are the times when you love the mirror, when it shows you what you want to see.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Those are the times when you love the mirror, when it shows you what you want to see.
    Ya it has been a while since I have made love to a mirror haha. Starting to really like what I see.

So it is starting to seem like that time again. Every now and then girls pop up. Got a few interested. Will be interesting to see how things work out.

Getting ready to go kill the weights. Chest and biceps for some fun. Will have to pick up some food for post workout. Then going to go watch Woody Harrelson be a dirty cop haha. Need to get another good back load in especially if I plan on doing legs tomorrow. Potentially pushing it back to Saturday again though.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ya it has been a while since I have made love to a mirror haha. Starting to really like what I see.

So it is starting to seem like that time again. Every now and then girls pop up. Got a few interested. Will be interesting to see how things work out.

Getting ready to go kill the weights. Chest and biceps for some fun. Will have to pick up some food for post workout. Then going to go watch Woody Harrelson be a dirty cop haha. Need to get another good back load in especially if I plan on doing legs tomorrow. Potentially pushing it back to Saturday again though.

Show that Mirror your O-Face... Oh...Oh...Oh!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Well the workout didnt exactly turn out great. Mario might have gotten injured. Seems like it isnt too bad but he better rest till at least Monday. Then a dip belt I am borrowing broke. Definitely not thrilled about this.

Other than those 2 events the workout was great. Real solid on the chest. Powerful explosive reps that caused some strong muscle contractions(1 of the goals of the workout). DB pullovers filled my lats up nicely setting me up for bench. Only did 295 for 2, but they were good solid pause presses. That is the goal to succeed.

Biceps went well. ELECT bb curls were great with the fat gripz. Wish I could change weights quicker though. But the fat gripz make the squeeze that much better. Weighted belt broke but finished with some BW close grip chins. Sends SHOCKWAVES through my back and my biceps. Dropped the weight to 35s on hammer curls so I could get a better grip on the fat gripz. Finished with 2 sets of 15 on tricep rope. My triceps swelled up from one set.

Oh started talking with this girl from POF.com yesterday. Supposed to meet up for frozen yogurt tomorrow. Seems interested enough in me. Lets hope she isnt crazy haha. Oh and I have to ask for no horrible laugh or voice haha.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Not sure if my legs are quite ready to do the Shockwave Protocol leg workout today. Plus it can run a bit long. Good chance I will do the 531 press workout today. It should be pretty quick and effective. Plus it wont give me a bad upper body pump. Girl CLAIMS she likes muscular guys so lets put that to the test.

The 531 press workout I plan on doing will be pretty simple. 3 sets of 5 reps doing a standing press. In between those sets I will do chin ups. Then I will do 100 BW dips. Finish off with some more chin ups. Simple yet effective got to love it.

Tomorrow I will do the Shockwave leg work out. That will mean 2 leg workouts and 2 "shoulder" workouts. Hard to really call today's workout shoulders though.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.79%

I ate a cow tail today I was in heaven to be eating something and not be sick. Lol. I also decided I would not hit you if you ate in front of me. Your a friend. Lol

Hope meeting the girl went well. Remember I can still kick butt
    RIP Ryan, :(
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I ate a cow tail today I was in heaven to be eating something and not be sick. Lol. I also decided I would not hit you if you ate in front of me. Your a friend. Lol

Hope meeting the girl went well. Remember I can still kick butt
    Haha well how was it? Thanks I appreciate that knowledge.

It is a case of the "I thought it went well, but" starting to possibly think not. Like I said seemed like we had a good time together. We were supposed to meet back up later and chill together. Never really got back to me on that. Her roommate(who I can already tell I wouldnt like) was talking about going to the club that night. She said she doesnt drink and go out anymore. That was a conversation we had later alone. Looks like she might have gone to the club. If that is the case I dont know if I want to be around for the BS.

I enjoyed my time with her. She is a decent enough looking girl. I know I am no prize, but I dont want games.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Well today is going to be a good day. I am going to shoot guns and later lift legs. Supposed to rent out a 44 magnum too. After shooting go get some good food. And legs on a Saturday is always nice.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Had a lot of fun shooting today. Ended up shooting the hell out of the 44 mag. My dad and I went through 200 rounds. I ended up shooting the last box by myself. There is a chance I shot 130 if not 140 44mag bullets. Did a little 1 handed shooting. Seriously not the kind of kick I was expecting. Almost feel like we got cheated out of magnum ammo.

Afterwards got the signature post shooting meal at Cracker Barrel.

Heard back from the girl I met up with yesterday. Received a text "not interested." So there I guess I got my conclusion haha. I would be lying if I said I wasnt a little pissed. But that just gets tossed into the gym fuel pile.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%

go low go lower than the flow! lol good vid son.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%

by the way bro once I get back ill try to break your squat.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

go low go lower than the flow! lol good vid son.
    Haha I try to make sure I hit depth. Damn rack almost gets tapped by the bar.

by the way bro once I get back ill try to break your squat.
    Well if I get the form down it should shoot up. So good luck bro.

Another Saturday leg day.

Tried a little more on my warm up sumo deadlift. Last warm up set was 325 for 8 reps. Leg extensions felt super easy today. Just a warm up but usually still give me a little sweat.

ELECT squats and hack squats went alright. Didnt push them too much. Wanted to have some in the tank.

Decided to do Wendlers 531 for squats. 260 for 5, 300 for 5, and the final set... 340 for 10! So that is 3 more reps than I did on Wednesday haha. Felt a little woozy afterwards plus I stopped counting haha. Had to ask the guy spotting how many I did haha.

ELECT seated leg curls were good. Tried a little variation on them.

Stiff leg deadlifts, added 5 pounds haha. Thinking I will add 5 pounds each month. If I can keep that up I will add 60 pounds a year. Plus this is just an assistance exercise.

Calves too a beating again. Dont have to add weight. They feel and look bigger.

I have spent the last little while sending 20 girls messages on this dating website haha. Interested to see how many get back to me.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.03%

Dude, pof.com will piss you off to no end. I was on there for a long time, actually met the girl I've been with for two years on there though. There are a ton of girls on there that think their poo don't stink. Nice lookin' workout there, abusing those legs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10