Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 5 of 25 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Ya I will try and take it easy. I have a hard time doing it. That is one reason I decided I shouldnt go yesterday.

Make sure if you carb back load just do it later in the day and on days you lift.

Thanks man. I seem to be getting better daily. Still having a difficult time eating. Ready to be back to normal. Trying to get off the pain meds.

I did 20 minutes yesterday. Didnt get around to doing it this morning. Probably do it again tomorrow. Dont need to do too much just a few minutes here and there.

You could always get decaff coffee. Still has the benefit of curbing appetite. Wont get the fat burning and energy bonus though.
    Supposedly it still has the metabolism effect though, in the article it said that decaf is still good oO!! Though I don't like that kinda coffee haha doesn't taste the same! Love me some black strong Colombian cup! Haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Supposedly it still has the metabolism effect though, in the article it said that decaf is still good oO!! Though I don't like that kinda coffee haha doesn't taste the same! Love me some black strong Colombian cup! Haha
    Then don't worry about it haha. I would drink mine with coconut oil. Which is what I do.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Then don't worry about it haha. I would drink mine with coconut oil. Which is what I do.
    Dude tell me about it, I love EVCO but my HEB has been OOS of it got like 2 weeks now and I ran out! :S as soon as I get some I'll start on it
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am definitely thinking of trying this but it will be after my little transformation contest. I know what to expect with my intermittent fasting so I can plan things out better. However I want to give this a shot when experimenting with things is more of an option.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Dude tell me about it, I love EVCO but my HEB has been OOS of it got like 2 weeks now and I ran out! :S as soon as I get some I'll start on it
    Well better stock up when they get it back in stock. I run through some EVCO on this diet. A good 2 servings a day easy. Got to get them good fats in my diet.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am definitely thinking of trying this but it will be after my little transformation contest. I know what to expect with my intermittent fasting so I can plan things out better. However I want to give this a shot when experimenting with things is more of an option.
    Ya I am REALLY interested to hear how this works for you. Especially since you are already so lean. I know it has been working great for me. This past week I feel I have really leaned out quite a bit. If I was the pic posting kind I would post some pics.

Today will be my first day back lifting. Will be hitting chest and biceps. My workout partner's friend is supposed to be joining us. Going to be interesting to see how smoothly the workout goes with 3 people. The ELECT sets will be the most interesting part.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

super late. Classic DL videos.
    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Well better stock up when they get it back in stock. I run through some EVCO on this diet. A good 2 servings a day easy. Got to get them good fats in my diet.

Ya I am REALLY interested to hear how this works for you. Especially since you are already so lean. I know it has been working great for me. This past week I feel I have really leaned out quite a bit. If I was the pic posting kind I would post some pics.

Today will be my first day back lifting. Will be hitting chest and biceps. My workout partner's friend is supposed to be joining us. Going to be interesting to see how smoothly the workout goes with 3 people. The ELECT sets will be the most interesting part.
    Yeah I'll stock up! , and good luck on the return to the workout bro! Keep it up, make every rep count , and most importantly , don't hurt yourself haha! Doesn't matter if u take it easy on the weight for some workouts now , as long as you got proper form and ROM you'll be fine !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    super late. Classic DL videos.
    Ehh not too late. Trying to make this a long running log of my progress to greatness. Might throw in supps randomly here and there but pretty much basic.

Wouldnt be a proper Tomahawk log without a deadlift video haha. Wont be doing another one for a little while though. Figure I will hold off on X sets for a month or so. Wont be good for my mouth and let my CNS have a little rest.

Yeah I'll stock up! , and good luck on the return to the workout bro! Keep it up, make every rep count , and most importantly , don't hurt yourself haha! Doesn't matter if u take it easy on the weight for some workouts now , as long as you got proper form and ROM you'll be fine !
    Thanks man it shouldnt be too bad. Oh I make the most of my workouts. I will ease into the weights a little bit. Just really go off how I am feeling.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%

Tom, can you explain the ELECT workouts? I keep seeing it and maybe I missed the explanation earlier but what does that mean?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Tom, can you explain the ELECT workouts? I keep seeing it and maybe I missed the explanation earlier but what does that mean?
    ditto
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

ditto
    Alright I will give an example.

Incline BB sets of 3 reps

Rough estimate is 5 sets, but if it is a particular good day you can do more. If it is a bad day do less. It is more about how you are feeling that day.

How you do the sets: you lower the weight for 1 second(for upper body). Right before it hits the bottom explode on the positive portion of the rep. Do this for sets of 3. The rest in between sets is minimal.

Here is a video that will show it.

EDIT: got rid of the "dropping" after I reread the article.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Interesting , so 5 (or more) straight ADD sets of 3 reps each , with 1 sec negative then explosive movement back to starting position?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%

Ok so that looks similar to the Perfect Rep workout, where they work the way up in weight via sets of three done the same tempo and as soon ad the bar slows on the concentric portion of a set that is the last set you perform. Is it basically the same?
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Rough estimate is 5 sets, but if it is a particular good day you can do more. If it is a bad day do less. It is more about how you are feeling that day.

How you do the sets: you lower the weight for 1 second(for upper body) and then let if drop. Right before it hits the bottom explode on the positive portion of the rep. Do this for sets of 3. The rest in between sets is minimal.

There was a workout in the video? I just kept seeing a girl moving up and down, may have to watch it again I got tunnel vision. ;-) haha
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Interesting , so 5 (or more) straight ADD sets of 3 reps each , with 1 sec negative then explosive movement back to starting position?
    It isn't really a set number of sets. Like I said it depends on how you are performing that day. I tend to start on the low end though. But ya.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Ok so that looks similar to the Perfect Rep workout, where they work the way up in weight via sets of three done the same tempo and as soon ad the bar slows on the concentric portion of a set that is the last set you perform. Is it basically the same?
    Actually he suggested people read The Perfect Rep in an earlier article. But ya they are the same thing. Wasn't sure how many people were familiar with The Perfect Rep.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

There was a workout in the video? I just kept seeing a girl moving up and down, may have to watch it again I got tunnel vision. ;-) haha
    Haha I know what you mean. I think all of the example videos on his channel are girls haha. Doesn't make it hard to rewatch them at all.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Haha I know what you mean. I think all of the example videos on his channel are girls haha. Doesn't make it hard to rewatch them at all.
    For real! I'm on week three of Orals yet that still triggered my libido! ;-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    For real! I'm on week three of Orals yet that still triggered my libido! ;-)
    Haha I was about to say arent you on something suppressive.

She is a very cute girl. I am not mad at any of the DH youtube videos.

Was supposed to lift at 630pm. Hopefully going to lift soon. Was planning on lifting on Monday but didnt seem like a good idea. I am anxious as hell to be honest.

Trying out Animal Rage(powder) today. Took 4 Yok3d earlier though. Probably shouldnt have taken Yok3d. Oh well not particularly interested in Animal Rage. It just came in my can of Animal Pak.

EDIT: Sipping the Animal Rage(apple jacked). It suggests making a 4oz "shot." I can see why haha. It smells VERY strong like Charms sour apple blow pop. Probably used 8-10oz of water and it tasted watered down. Mixed well enough with just a spoon. Honestly it looked like Hulk piss haha.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

So started the workout a little later than expected. Then when I went to look in my gym back for my Fat Gripz... they werent there. It looks like someone stole them to be honest. Which is pretty messed up and I really hope isnt the case, but I have checked my house. Dont see why I would take them out of my gym back anyway. MAYBE I left at the gym, but 99% sure I didnt because I remember for a fact saying "better not leave these here" and taking them off the rope. Tricep rope ext are the last exercise I would use them for that workout.

Alright enough of that bad BS. Working with a 3 person group today. Wasnt quite sure how strong Eddie was. First exercise he proved he could hold his own. So it looks like it wont be an issue. There will be slight strength differences here and there but nothing major.

Incline and decline BB press: used basically same weight as before surgery.

DB pullover: went a little lighter just to be safe.

Lat pulldown: felt added pressure on my mouth when just bending over. Set felt fine but pressure built up.

Biceps ELECT: didnt go as heavy on BB curls. Didnt want to push it too hard on close grip chins.

Hammer curls and rope tricep ext were not really an issue. Used some nice weight without a problem.

I definitely looked leaner. Had more vein buldging than usual and I dont think it was just the supps. I can see a difference in my mid section.

Post workout I had a BIG smoothie. Had to use a few 16oz solo cups. It was ice, banana, blackberries, creatine, bcaa(AI), HydroWhey(ON), Protean(IForce), and egg whites. Idk how good of an idea it was though. Might have been a little too filling. Not enough carbs for as filling as it was. Will make it harder to get in all my carbs(and protein) later.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

So started the workout a little later than expected. Then when I went to look in my gym back for my Fat Gripz... they werent there. It looks like someone stole them to be honest. Which is pretty messed up and I really hope isnt the case, but I have checked my house. Dont see why I would take them out of my gym back anyway. MAYBE I left at the gym, but 99% sure I didnt because I remember for a fact saying "better not leave these here" and taking them off the rope. Tricep rope ext are the last exercise I would use them for that workout.

Alright enough of that bad BS. Working with a 3 person group today. Wasnt quite sure how strong Eddie was. First exercise he proved he could hold his own. So it looks like it wont be an issue. There will be slight strength differences here and there but nothing major.

Incline and decline BB press: used basically same weight as before surgery.

DB pullover: went a little lighter just to be safe.

Lat pulldown: felt added pressure on my mouth when just bending over. Set felt fine but pressure built up.

Biceps ELECT: didnt go as heavy on BB curls. Didnt want to push it too hard on close grip chins.

Hammer curls and rope tricep ext were not really an issue. Used some nice weight without a problem.

I definitely looked leaner. Had more vein buldging than usual and I dont think it was just the supps. I can see a difference in my mid section.

Post workout I had a BIG smoothie. Had to use a few 16oz solo cups. It was ice, banana, blackberries, creatine, bcaa(AI), HydroWhey(ON), Protean(IForce), and egg whites. Idk how good of an idea it was though. Might have been a little too filling. Not enough carbs for as filling as it was. Will make it harder to get in all my carbs(and protein) later.
    So how did the Bicep ELECT go? Like breaking it down for us noobies here !! (Btw good that you kept your strength on the chest! nice workout overall buddy!)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

So how did the Bicep ELECT go? Like breaking it down for us noobies here !! (Btw good that you kept your strength on the chest! nice workout overall buddy!)
    Alright I will break it down. I started with 50 pounds and went up to 90 pounds going up 10 pounds each set. 3 reps each set with no real rest. Start at the bottom of the lift and explode up. One second negative and control the weight down. Right as it is about to get to the bottom of the lift explode back up.

Thanks man it felt good to workout again, but I definitely felt pressure. Right now there is some pain. I definitely need to start up the salt rinsing and ice pack again.

It took a bit of effort but I had 2 apple turnovers. Then washed it down with a scoop of each: creatine mono, Protean, and OLD lemon RecoverPro.

Feeling the effects of not intaking enough carbs. Feeling a bit off and run down. Just so hard to eat right now. Makes me think about just throwing food in the blender and drinking it as nasty as it would be.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Alright I will break it down. I started with 50 pounds and went up to 90 pounds going up 10 pounds each set. 3 reps each set with no real rest. Start at the bottom of the lift and explode up. One second negative and control the weight down. Right as it is about to get to the bottom of the lift explode back up.

Thanks man it felt good to workout again, but I definitely felt pressure. Right now there is some pain. I definitely need to start up the salt rinsing and ice pack again.

It took a bit of effort but I had 2 apple turnovers. Then washed it down with a scoop of each: creatine mono, Protean, and OLD lemon RecoverPro.

Feeling the effects of not intaking enough carbs. Feeling a bit off and run down. Just so hard to eat right now. Makes me think about just throwing food in the blender and drinking it as nasty as it would be.
    Hm...I'll do this for my Dips tomorrow actually, I can add a lot of weight (proportional to my troll size please...) to it , so working my way up shouldn't be a problem , going from 10lbs to 50lbs adding 10 lbs each without rest , or maybe to my CGBP !! Damn dude! You got me hooked up on this now xD!!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I followed a older thread...here i am..was good to laugh today, feel better and NO MORE bad date stories althought they are to funny.....
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Hm...I'll do this for my Dips tomorrow actually, I can add a lot of weight (proportional to my troll size please...) to it , so working my way up shouldn't be a problem , going from 10lbs to 50lbs adding 10 lbs each without rest , or maybe to my CGBP !! Damn dude! You got me hooked up on this now xD!!!!
    Well how much weight can you add? Because ELECT sets are much harder. I dont use nearly as much weight as I possible could in a normal set. On incline BB press I finished with 225(I think), but with a normal set I am pretty sure I could do more. Just something to keep in mind. Plus you stop the set when you are noticablely slower on the contraction portion of the lift. They are not meant to be slow grind them out reps.

Haha well I hope you benefit it like I have. The results are easy to see in the mirror and the weight room.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I followed an older thread...here I am..was good to laugh today, feel better and NO MORE bad date stories althought they are too funny.....
    Glad to have you join. Was great getting a good laugh in with you. Definitely got a good cheek workout.

Time to Asian it up a bit. Cooking some Jasmine rice. Going to cook some eggs over easy. Might add a few turkey meatballs broken up for a little more protein. Plus of course it wouldnt be complete without kimchi. Basically going to mix that all together.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Well how much weight can you add? Because ELECT sets are much harder. I dont use nearly as much weight as I possible could in a normal set. On incline BB press I finished with 225(I think), but with a normal set I am pretty sure I could do more. Just something to keep in mind. Plus you stop the set when you are noticablely slower on the contraction portion of the lift. They are not meant to be slow grind them out reps.

Haha well I hope you benefit it like I have. The results are easy to see in the mirror and the weight room.

Glad to have you join. Was great getting a good laugh in with you. Definitely got a good cheek workout.

Time to Asian it up a bit. Cooking some Jasmine rice. Going to cook some eggs over easy. Might add a few turkey meatballs broken up for a little more protein. Plus of course it wouldnt be complete without kimchi. Basically going to mix that all together.
    For dips I could go from 10lbs to 50-60lbs I'm sure I can , for CGBP , max I have done is like 3-4 reps with 155lbs oO
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.77%

Sorry about the sore face due to the laughs...LOL No more bad date stories I promise....just work stories and getting my butt kicked by crazy people....and sadly im being literal here....
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

For dips I could go from 10lbs to 50-60lbs I'm sure I can , for CGBP , max I have done is like 3-4 reps with 155lbs oO
    When you try it out let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Sorry about the sore face due to the laughs...LOL No more bad date stories I promise....just work stories and getting my butt kicked by crazy people....and sadly im being literal here....
    Haha I dont mind laughing a little. Havent had enough of that lately to be honest. Keep them crazies in line.

Ended up going to do legs solo. Which to be honest I didnt mind. I knew I was going to need to take extra rest time. Blood pressure spiked bad with chest and biceps. Took my time and got the workout done. Spent some time talking to a few people. 1st guy was deadlifting so I figured he couldnt be too big of a douche haha. Pretty cool guy so I dont think it was a complete waste of time. Other guy is planning on doing his first powerlifting meet in 3 week. His goal weights are S: 650, B: 405 D: 545. Would love to be able to combine those squat and bench numbers with my deadlift haha. Interested to hear how it goes because he is a good 10-15 pounds over 242.

Alright time for the workout... LEGS

Sumo deadlift: Went wider on my grip and it felt way more comfortable. With that said I was just using 135 as a warm up for 3 sets.
    Leg extension: Warming up still. Felt way more taxing than it should have been. Was sweating to the point I decided a towel would be a good idea.

Squat ELECT: Decided going up by 25 pound plates on each side was best. Made it easier to change weights quickly and get back under the bar. Finished with 315 and it didnt feel too slow. Definitely felt some pressure though.
    Hack squat ELECT: normally would do leg press ELECT here, but I didnt want to deal with that many plates. Plus it wasnt exactly empty per usual. 3 plates on each side the last set was a bit of a grind. Left the weight on while I showed someone how to do ELECT on incline BB press. Ended up making this cute petite woman unload my 6 plates. I definitely felt like a douche haha.

Seated leg curl ELECT: Felt great a little hard to really control the squeeze after such an explosive contraction. 250 was a bit too much to finish with. Will have to adjust accordingly next time.
    Stiff leg deadlift: 225 for 10 reps 2 sets, this felt good just a nice hamstring workout.

Skipped 100 seated calf raises for as few sets as possible.
    Leg press calf raise: 3 sets of 8 and they felt great.
    Tibialis raise: 3 sets of 12, the last set felt like hell.

Post workout meal: Post workout shake was good. Just a shake not all blended up.

Post workout meals 1 and 2 were basically the same:
    White rice, sesame chicken, and kimchi. Cherry fruit bites. Apple turnover. And of course shakes before each meal consisting of hydrowhey, creatine mono, and RecoverPro.

To be honest I feel a bit bloated. Like something didnt quite sit right with me. I have ate more before post workout. Just seemed to hit a wall. Dont think I got close to my ideal carb number. Off by a good 100 if not 200 grams of carbs. I am thinking ice cream and bananas will need to be acquired. Easy way to get 60 not too filling grams of carbs. Usually after eating a carb back load I sweat a good bit. Tonight I didnt really sweat, and that is with eating kimchi.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%

Get some waximaize or bulk maltodextrine if you don't want to have to stuff yourself to get the carbs.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Get some waximaize or bulk maltodextrine if you don't want to have to stuff yourself to get the carbs.
    I dont mind just seemed to be a bit harder the last 2 days. I have a scoop of waxy maize with my post workout shake. Might up it to 2 scoops from now on though.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.67%

I dont mind just seemed to be a bit harder the last 2 days. I have a scoop of waxy maize with my post workout shake. Might up it to 2 scoops from now on though.
    A tablespoon of honey in most flavors of shake is a nice way to spruce up the carbs and keeping from getting to full.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

A tablespoon of honey in most flavors of shake is a nice way to spruce up the carbs and keeping from getting to full.
    Wow didnt even think of that thanks. Will be great to add to my smoothies too. Instant sweetner if you ask me.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.7%

How you do the sets: you lower the weight for 1 second(for upper body). Right before it hits the bottom explode on the positive portion of the rep. Do this for sets of 3. The rest in between sets is minimal.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ0rUMlneqI">YouTube Link</a>

EDIT: got rid of the "dropping" after I reread the article.
    dude where did that chick come from? ! smoking sir....
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Wow didnt even think of that thanks. Will be great to add to my smoothies too. Instant sweetner if you ask me.
    Try Agave honey too buddy , ****ing delicious and if you liked it , try cutting sweet potatoes in rounds , make a layer of them on a baking dish , put one coat of Agave Honey on top of it , then cover up again with more sweet potatoes , another layer of agave honey , that until its full , pour champagne in the dish so they are submerged ,cover up with tin foil, toss in the overn at 350-375 degrees for 20-30 mins , take out, remove foil and put marshmallows on top , then simply put back in the oven for another 10-15 mins till the mellows are melted and a bit crispy on top , take out and serve!! Delicious way to add carbs for your carb back loading and slight drying effect due to the alcohol haha!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    dude where did that chick come from? ! smoking sir....
    Haha not my youtube channel.

Try Agave honey too buddy , ****ing delicious and if you liked it , try cutting sweet potatoes in rounds , make a layer of them on a baking dish , put one coat of Agave Honey on top of it , then cover up again with more sweet potatoes , another layer of agave honey , that until its full , pour champagne in the dish so they are submerged ,cover up with tin foil, toss in the overn at 350-375 degrees for 20-30 mins , take out, remove foil and put marshmallows on top , then simply put back in the oven for another 10-15 mins till the mellows are melted and a bit crispy on top , take out and serve!! Delicious way to add carbs for your carb back loading and slight drying effect due to the alcohol haha!
    Might have to try that some time.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

So I ended up carb back loading all weekend basically haha. Didnt lift Saturday or Sunday. At least I didnt eat carbs at the start of my day haha. Had been feeling a bit sluggish like I hadnt back loaded enough on Friday. I definitely made up for it this weekend. Saturday, Sunday, and today I didnt really eat much of anything at the start of my day. Wasnt ideal days to say the least. Hopefully get back on track tomorrow.

Worked out today with someone different. Conflicting schedules with Mario. The guy today is much smaller and weaker. So had to run ELECT set seperately. It worked out fine though. Didnt take long at all. He ended up doing way more extra. Got to love young guys who overtrain.

Saw some minor strength gains across the board. Used more on most exercises. The ones I remember most were shoulder press ELECT, cable upright rows ELECT, Dips(45 pounds added for 10 reps). Those are the ones to really come to mind. Ended up finishing with a cluster of plate loaded shoulder press.

So far for my carb back load I had a big smoothie with a banana, blackberries, egg whites, waxy maize, honey, hydrowhey, creatine, and RecoverPro. I think that is it for the smoothie.

Then I had a cherry turnover(so damn good) and a slice of lemon pound cake. I wish I had some Chinese food so I could eat some Jasmine rice(so PERFECT for carb back loading).

Looks like I will be lifting without Mario again tomorrow. He did back this morning instead of shoulders and triceps. Going to see if I can convince someone else to lift with me. If not I will lift solo.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.77%

You eat more in one sitting than I do in a day!!! I'm jealous.
    RIP Ryan, :(
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Dang been slacking on updates. Stuff has been going fairly consistent lately. Only issue as of late is my stomach has been acting up recently. I dont think it is related. It just seems unsettle. I had some chicken I probably shouldnt have(was in fridge a little too long). After that it has kind of been a mess. Still getting in my workouts and other meals though.

Workouts have been progressing nicely. Seeing constant change in the mirror. It is hard to deny the results. Havent been doing any cardio and the fat is falling off. Diet has been easy to follow. I have done a few off day carb back loads though. Not really ideal considering I am trying to recomp and not really add bulk.

Today I did shoulders and triceps. Looked damn big. Felt iffy earlier in the day but once the weights started moving felt good. We went a little overzealous with the shoulder press but oh well. Everything else got the weights right.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It's Back...

Today's Trivia will take place at 2:00pm Eastern Standard Time...

REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Alright so today was back. The fun day that is for sure. Changed things up a bit. Well honestly added more haha.

Warmed up with lat pulldowns and deadlifts.

Then did ELECT deadlift. We started doing the ELECT sets continuously. Instead of 1 going and then the other. You are supposed to do them continuously without a break. Which ends up being a lot better. Sucks if you dont have a workout partner though haha. Whoever was doing their set just waited while the other loaded weight. It seemed to make a different. Thinking back I feel like I should have gone for 455.

ELECT bent over BB row, got a good set in but grip gave out pretty much.

Ended up doing a cluster set for deadlifts. 505 for 1 rep for 10* sets(not really sure how many sets I did) resting 30 seconds between each set. Got a little harder to do at the end, but it felt good to that many reps with that much weight.

Then everything we wanted to use was busy. Supposed to be close grip pulldowns. We took the v bar handle and did pull ups alternating sides.

Cluster set with T-bar rows haha. It was only 3 plates on a machine, but I kept my form strict and did 5 solid reps each time. Again not sure how many sets I did.

Elect shrugs, I am going to be honest this was not good. Just didnt feel like I did them well.

High wide pully rows ELECT, ended up running a woman off haha. She was just talking anyway. Felt pretty good but nothing special.

Bent over DB side laterals with fat gripz.
    DB bench press

It was great workout. Ended up going a little overboard though. Did more than I should have. Sweat like a person possessed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10