Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 4 of 40 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    HELLO T

subb'd in this mo'fo
    Welcome and glad you could join.

In case this got lost in all the typing. Tomorrow my carb back load will be 590 grams of carbs.

2. Holy Crap 500+ grams of carbs in 2 meals sounds rough!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Holy Crap 500+ grams of carbs in 2 meals sounds rough!
    Haha I thought that might get a little attention.

I will spread them out a little. Steady supply of high glycemic carbs to keep a the insulin spike u. Plus using leucine and creatine. Later I will be adding hydro whey.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Holy Crap 500+ grams of carbs in 2 meals sounds rough!
    I have enough trouble getting 250g down in a day can't even begin to imagine doubling that...damn bro.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

5. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I have enough trouble getting 250g down in a day can't even begin to imagine doubling that...damn bro.
    It will be a fun challenge that is for sure.

I think it is the reason for the "dirty" foods. Makes it so much easier to get in high glycemic carbs that cause the insulin spike NEEDED. Imagine how much potatoes, grapes, bananas, and what not it would take to get that kind of response. And remember I took a full pound off how much I lost. So it would have been 92 more grams of carbs.

Name:  2012-04-25_19-08-57_327.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  105.6 KB

A little something I had earlier. Also had a can of tuna(55g of protein) The red stuff is kimchi. Need to get more of it. Got a jar of it yesterday, and there is about a quarter left haha.
    •   

6. Ha! I went through a jar of Webbers Hot Texan Mustard in a day. It's amazing how much you rely on low or zero calorie condiments to keep the clean foods interesting. I think I could eat that stuff with a spoon LOL!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

7. Subb'd

Food looks amazing.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Ha! I went through a jar of Webbers Hot Texan Mustard in a day. It's amazing how much you rely on low or zero calorie condiments to keep the clean foods interesting. I think I could eat that stuff with a spoon LOL!
    It isnt even the low calorie part. I just love some kimchi. Hadnt had it in so long and then saw it on the food list. But it hasnt been hurting flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Subb'd

Food looks amazing.
    Just wait for the carb back loads. Good to have you in here.

9. I have heard of kimchi over and over again but don't know what exactly it is or what kind of flavor it has. Is it spicy?
    Current Training Log -

10. I take it back in dirty calories I could easily hit 500, that is ONLY 10 Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies!!!! I have gone through a box of those in a couple of hours during some of my old school recreational days. So I bet a lot of people use Lr3 on this diet during the back load. I know it would make it much easier to eat 500+ grams of carbs.
    Current Training Log -

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I take it back in dirty calories I could easily hit 500, that is ONLY 10 Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies!!!! I have gone through a box of those in a couple of hours during some of my old school recreational days. So I bet a lot of people use Lr3 on this diet during the back load. I know it would make it much easier to eat 500+ grams of carbs.
    Recreational as in post blunt days.... ;-) I feel ya there!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Recreational as in post blunt days.... ;-) I feel ya there!!!
    Right, they used to sell a product her called Grub On... I think that was the name. I was always like why the hell would I take a pill for that. I can do my thing, get plenty hungry and not care that the world is going to sh!t all at the same time. Was better than xanax...

Man I can remember times I ate myself sick... Just scary.
    Current Training Log -

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Right, they used to sell a product her called Grub On... I think that was the name. I was always like why the hell would I take a pill for that. I can do my thing, get plenty hungry and not care that the world is going to sh!t all at the same time. Was better than xanax...

Man I can remember times I ate myself sick... Just scary.
    Yep, I still take a trip down memory lane here and there! Keeps me grounded and is like a treat for all the damn hard work I put in!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I have heard of kimchi over and over again but don't know what exactly it is or what kind of flavor it has. Is it spicy?
    kimchi is a sprout. im not sure from wat bean. but its real good boiled and then hott sauce.... a very watery vegetable. just salt is good to. you can normallybuy it by thelb at chinese distribution centers.

15. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    kimchi is a sprout. im not sure from wat bean. but its real good boiled and then hott sauce.... a very watery vegetable. just salt is good to. you can normallybuy it by thelb at chinese distribution centers.
    Thanks, I will have to give it a shot sometime.
    Current Training Log -

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Thanks, I will have to give it a shot sometime.
    yeah man my captain loves the stuff and he introduced it to me. very very good stuff.

17. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    This isnt right. He was thinking of something else. Kimchi isnt something in particular. It is more of a way to ferment vegetables and has added seasoning. It is a Korean thing. Usually it is some kind of leafy vegetable, but you can also get cucumber kimchi. Pretty much any Asian market should have some kimchi.

Just finished my post workout shake. Going to hit up some food soon. My stomach doesnt seem to like something. It is making all kinds of noise.

Had a damn good workout though. Will post about it later if I dont pass out first haha.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

This isnt right. He was thinking of something else. Kimchi isnt something in particular. It is more of a way to ferment vegetables and has added seasoning. It is a Korean thing. Usually it is some kind of leafy vegetable, but you can also get cucumber kimchi. Pretty much any Asian market should have some kimchi.

Just finished my post workout shake. Going to hit up some food soon. My stomach doesnt seem to like something. It is making all kinds of noise.

Had a damn good workout though. Will post about it later if I dont pass out first haha.
    yes we just talked about this. lol kimchi is diff I was thinking of something else.... sry lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    yes we just talked about this. lol kimchi is diff I was thinking of something else.... sry lol
    Haha well it isnt like I am Korean. I just love the stuff like I am haha.

Alright so a good amount of carbs down the hatch.

2 scoops of protein, 1 scoop waxy maize starch, 1 scoop creatine mono, 1 scoop RecoverPro. really ripe banana

Jasmine rice, collard green, some lean pork, kimchi. apple turnover. 1 cup of white grapes

I am thinking I have plenty of room. I will say I am sweating from eating haha.

20. Ok just added half a home made pizza(not doing that again haha) and another apple turnover. Plus I had some chocolate milk with my protein shake. It is so odd counting up these carbs. When I try to avoid them it seems like they are everywhere. Now that I "need" them I cant seem to get enough of them haha.

Also want to say I did end up doing another "posing" video. Again NOT showing it haha, but I can see a BIG difference. The 1st video was a month ago. Thinking about making this a monthly thing to note progress. It would be cool to do pics, but it is even harder to hide while doing a video.

I will say progress is very clear. My workout partner said I look pumped before we even started. There is definitely more muscle finding its way through the fat. It would be awesome to be suspected of being on cycle while natty. Then maybe later actually go on cycle haha. I really want to see how this effects me independently. Right now things are pretty basic.

21. I'm gonna have to make time to follow this one... Got some catching up to doooo

22. Ill have to give it a try at some point.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Ill have to give it a try at some point.
    Ya it is fairly simple, but like anything can be made a lot more complicated.

Feeling a little bloated, but I did take in roughly 400 or so carbs. Tuesdays and Thursdays are late workout days.

The workout went well. It was chest and biceps which is the workout I am most familiar with on this program. Did a little heavier on a few things. Plus added in 2 extra sets of pec deck. Seemed to get pumped up real easy. Didn't do the X set. Might do it tomorrow which will be squats. The recommendation is to do 1 X set per week, but why not do more IF I am feeling up to it. The deadlift of 585 was my X set.

24. gonna pick up some kimchi from the local asian market this evening I think. its time to try it

25. I live like 3 minutes away from an area often referred to as Little Vietnam, and we have a pretty good size Asian Market there. I need to get my arse over there and do a little shopping. Can anyone make any recommendations for other foods I may want to give a shot while I am in there? You know, stuff that is good but we just don't tend to find at an Asian buffet.

I like Sushi, wassabe, stir fry, all the typical Americanized Asian foods. I love chili sauce, saracha, most kinds of vegetables. SO any suggestions to expand my horizons with some more less known things would be great.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2