Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 32 of 40 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77

Ha ya I love how all of his stuff on the outside shows total junk but once you read deeper he's really against eating garbage. But cake sells ha. I'm fine not overindulging as I eat extremely clean 99% of the time anyways but on a cut its so tempting to cheat and eat a tub of ice cream or pizza which in my case wrecks me for like 4 days. Flexible is the key here. Thanks for all the info. Def subbed for the good convo going on as well ha
    Don't get me wrong there are people who can eat a lot of junk. Right now I am not one of them though. I do eat my share of junk just have to plan it. Need to get my body fat down so I can really have some fun haha.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

Don't get me wrong there are people who can eat a lot of junk. Right now I am not one of them though. I do eat my share of junk just have to plan it. Need to get my body fat down so I can really have some fun haha.
    Ha ya I hear this. I turn into a vat of butter in a week if I let it go.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77

Ha ya I hear this. I turn into a vat of butter in a week if I let it go.
    Trust me if you do this diet you wont. I got leaner on this diet haha.

Later I will post about my workout. Did chest and added a little back at the end.

4. Alright todays workout

Single arm DB press 5 sets of 10 reps 3 sec neg 5 sec concentric 15/20/25/30/35
    Incline DB press 4 sets of 10 reps 80 for all sets
    Decline BB press 3 sets of 8 reps lower half only 255 for all 3 sets
    Decline BB press 1 set of 4 pause press and 3 negatives 275
    DB flyes with ext 2 set of 6 reps 45s

Then I start doing some John Meadow inspired back work. Mostly feeling out the exercises and weights.

Meadows row
    Stretchers, felt like my lats were being pulled to grow haha
    1 arm lat pulldowns
    Reeves deadlift

The back portion still needs some fine tuning as far as programming and weight but it was fun. Might try and add some back work on most days.

5. Alright get ready for a LONG post haha. Got a lot to ramble on about today. Here is a preview: workout, food, girls. Time to get this show on the road.

Today I did arms. Basically got the routine from John Meadows on tnation article. Changed it a little here and there. Some because of exercise selection(hurt my wrist) and a little added volume.

Ez bar reverse curls 5 sets of 10 reps with 10 second rest between sets. Used 55 pounds for this.
    Cross body hammer curls 3 sets of 10 reps finish 1 side then the other
    Preacher curl machine 3 sets of 8 reps Didnt do so hot on these. Couldnt get the right weight.
    BB curls with 3 second descent 2 sets of 8 reps

Rope pushdowns with fat gripz 4 sets of 12 reps 1 second squeeze at bottom
    Dips on machine 3 sets of 8 reps 3 second negative drive the weight down hard
    Incline ez bar ex 3 sets of 15 reps
    JM press

My arms took a beating. Hopefully they will be ready for more come Saturday night. I definitely fed them enough haha. Only problem was I gave a leg routine to Hector and Roy. Had to explain a few things to them. Caused for some extra long rest periods which I was hoping to avoid. They definitely got a workout though. Hector said he is going to have to pay me back.

The start of my post workout feeding window wasnt ideal. Had to go to the grocery store to pick some food up. Thought it might have been a bit rushed but made it work. I have found 4 hours post workout has been a pretty good time frame for me as far as carbs.
    Started off with my protein shake.
    0.75 pounds of 93% ground beef, half pack of mashed potatoes, corn, topped with cheese
    0.3 pounds of 93% ground beef, half pack of mashed potatoes, 4 eggs topped with cheese
    Half a pint of mango sorbet
    Half a dozen glazed donuts

As you can see I went to town on some food haha. This kind of eating would be more appropriate(for me) on a leg or back day. Hopefully the calories go to good use and my arms GROW. Another thing to consider is tomorrow is a rest day therefore an ultra low carb day. Picked up some ingredients to make ultra low carb coconut shrimp for tomorrow.

Alright some updates as far as girls. Was still talking to Autumn but she disappeared on me. Kind of sucked to be honest. Had been talking about more real stuff not just bs.
    That was the bad news. Now for some good news. Friends are having a party for the start of spring this Saturday. SHOULD have a lot of girls there. But we all know just because a girl says she is going to do something doesnt mean she actually will haha. Might be a sign of things to come. The guy who owns the house recently got divorced. Enough time for him to want to move on a fack girls a decade or more younger than him haha. On top of that he has a pool. For some reason he doesnt mind having me around. He is part of a group of people my sister was friends with(spends less time with them since she no longer drinks). I would say these group of people have seen most of my crazy drunk antics. Some how they still put up with me.
    Back on the dating website. Been chatting up a few girls. 2 of them particularly busty haha. Mehh we will see if I ever meet up with them. Kind of nice to tune up my lacking game.
    •   

6. Holy hell. Beastly feeding you had there ha. Half a dozen donuts?! That's like 3 years worth for me. You may wake up with 30" arms today if that goes to the right places.

7. Good Meal when I was running eq and test a common meal of mine was two double doubles and 3 fries from in and out followed by a box of krispy kreme .lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Alright get ready for a LONG post haha. Got a lot to ramble on about today. Here is a preview: workout, food, girls. Time to get this show on the road.

Today I did arms. Basically got the routine from John Meadows on tnation article. Changed it a little here and there. Some because of exercise selection(hurt my wrist) and a little added volume.

Ez bar reverse curls 5 sets of 10 reps with 10 second rest between sets. Used 55 pounds for this.
    Cross body hammer curls 3 sets of 10 reps finish 1 side then the other
    Preacher curl machine 3 sets of 8 reps Didnt do so hot on these. Couldnt get the right weight.
    BB curls with 3 second descent 2 sets of 8 reps

Rope pushdowns with fat gripz 4 sets of 12 reps 1 second squeeze at bottom
    Dips on machine 3 sets of 8 reps 3 second negative drive the weight down hard
    Incline ez bar ex 3 sets of 15 reps
    JM press

My arms took a beating. Hopefully they will be ready for more come Saturday night. I definitely fed them enough haha. Only problem was I gave a leg routine to Hector and Roy. Had to explain a few things to them. Caused for some extra long rest periods which I was hoping to avoid. They definitely got a workout though. Hector said he is going to have to pay me back.

The start of my post workout feeding window wasnt ideal. Had to go to the grocery store to pick some food up. Thought it might have been a bit rushed but made it work. I have found 4 hours post workout has been a pretty good time frame for me as far as carbs.
    Started off with my protein shake.
    0.75 pounds of 93% ground beef, half pack of mashed potatoes, corn, topped with cheese
    0.3 pounds of 93% ground beef, half pack of mashed potatoes, 4 eggs topped with cheese
    Half a pint of mango sorbet
    Half a dozen glazed donuts

As you can see I went to town on some food haha. This kind of eating would be more appropriate(for me) on a leg or back day. Hopefully the calories go to good use and my arms GROW. Another thing to consider is tomorrow is a rest day therefore an ultra low carb day. Picked up some ingredients to make ultra low carb coconut shrimp for tomorrow.

Alright some updates as far as girls. Was still talking to Autumn but she disappeared on me. Kind of sucked to be honest. Had been talking about more real stuff not just bs.
    That was the bad news. Now for some good news. Friends are having a party for the start of spring this Saturday. SHOULD have a lot of girls there. But we all know just because a girl says she is going to do something doesnt mean she actually will haha. Might be a sign of things to come. The guy who owns the house recently got divorced. Enough time for him to want to move on a fack girls a decade or more younger than him haha. On top of that he has a pool. For some reason he doesnt mind having me around. He is part of a group of people my sister was friends with(spends less time with them since she no longer drinks). I would say these group of people have seen most of my crazy drunk antics. Some how they still put up with me.
    Back on the dating website. Been chatting up a few girls. 2 of them particularly busty haha. Mehh we will see if I ever meet up with them. Kind of nice to tune up my lacking game.
    If I type that much up I am going to make sure yall see it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Holy hell. Beastly feeding you had there ha. Half a dozen donuts?! That's like 3 years worth for me. You may wake up with 30" arms today if that goes to the right places.
    That isnt my typical post workout nutrition haha. Ususually I only have 2 meals, the 1st and the last 1. But I was still pretty damn hungry after the 1st one. The donuts were nothing special but I did warm them up so they tasted better. But hell they were a $1 haha. Nope they are still small haha.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Good Meal when I was running eq and test a common meal of mine was two double doubles and 3 fries from in and out followed by a box of krispy kreme .lol
    Nothing beats a great post workout meal. Should have another great one on Friday. Back deserves an epic meal.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Good Meal when I was running eq and test a common meal of mine was two double doubles and 3 fries from in and out followed by a box of krispy kreme .lol
    I would literally kill for in and out. Best burger joint ever.

10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

They're ok....the price vs. what you get....not justifiable IMO. Everyone should experience some In and Out, though.

You from the left coast? In my experience, you people love them. Us closer to the right coast usually share our opinion. Crazy stuff
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

They're ok....the price vs. what you get....not justifiable IMO. Everyone should experience some In and Out, though.

You from the left coast? In my experience, you people love them. Us closer to the right coast usually share our opinion. Crazy stuff
    Pittsburgh, pa. Made a special trip (literally walked 3 miles ha) to in and out when I was in Vegas a few years back. We took burgers to go too for the walk back ha

12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Pittsburgh, pa. Made a special trip (literally walked 3 miles ha) to in and out when I was in Vegas a few years back. We took burgers to go too for the walk back ha
    I have never had an In and Out burger. But I have to say I am pretty easy to please when it comes to food. But probably wouldnt like the price from the sounds of it haha.

13. I can't understand why people are complaining about the price. On the West Coast it's a bargain to get a meal for six bucks. It's probably the most overrated burger on the planet, though. I've lived in CA my entire life so I may be biased but the stuff there is nothing special.

14. Well this discussion has single handedly poked holes in my prior rational like Swiss cheese lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

15. Been following Carb Back Loading diet for over a year and I've leaned out while getting way stronger...and not to mention eating the best food possible. it WORKs!

16. So I just got home from getting probably 4 pounds of cooked pork chops for free haha. A facebook friend of mine posted how he had 5 pounds of pork chops cooking and only needed 1. Went there and ate 3 pork chops. Then left with 2 more for later. Post poning trying to cook (ultra low carb)coconut shrimp till a little later. Cant wait to have some. Probably my favorite seafood.

17. ULC coconut shrimp from DH?

18. Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    ULC coconut shrimp from DH?
    Yup, tried to make it. Probably went in with too high expectations. Was decent and might make it again not sure.

19. Gettin them arms man!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

20. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Yup, tried to make it. Probably went in with too high expectations. Was decent and might make it again not sure.
    I made them for the first time a couple weeks ago. they're definitly good, I find that the more coconut I can coat them with, the better. Also I think itll help if I find a really good ULC sauce to dip them in...thats whats its missin i think

21. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Gettin them arms man!

I am definitely trying. After watching CT Fletcher's youtube videos its hard not to get pumped about arms haha. That and its hard not to laugh. So over the top he is. My arms are pretty lacking. Been neglected so they have some catching up to do. Might have to employ an Arnold method and start wearing sleeveless shirts. Even though I HATE that.

Quote Originally Posted by chico1 View Post
    I made them for the first time a couple weeks ago. they're definitly good, I find that the more coconut I can coat them with, the better. Also I think itll help if I find a really good ULC sauce to dip them in...thats whats its missin i think
    Ya at the end I started doing flour, egg, coconut, egg, coconut haha. Would have had a decent amount of flour and coconut leftover otherwise. A good sauce would have been good. Might try hot sauce next time.

Today is going to be back. Hard to pick a favorite workout but damn back it fun. Get to load up a bar with a bunch of plates then just grip and rip. So much power involved in back movements. Only wish I could see my back all the time like chest haha. Going to try out some liquid grip I bought recently. My bag of chalk basically exploded in my gym back haha.

A little anxious for Saturday night. Should be a good party. Probably going to get out of hand in some way. Havent been drunk in a while. Plus the people having the party basically sent out a text that said invite anybody haha. So if you havent heard back from me by Monday...

Been messaging with this girl Robyn(I know weird spelling) from the dating website. Kind of iffy on her. Seems pretty cool and would be fun to hang out with. Only has 1 pic up on the website which she has an explaination for but the pic is well... It shows her face and her cleavage(big boobies). Was kind of wondering how the rest of her looked. Found her facebook page easily(display name was her name) and none of the pics(I could see) went below her boobs. Usually means they are trying to hide something. Granted none of my pics are all that recent, BUT I never take pics.

22. My eggs are genetically really long, and my torso stocky. Bad combo. I kill arms and they don't grow. There is a Db at my gym whose pretty big, he's 4 years older and been lifting longer, but not all that strong for how big he is. Anyways I decided I need bigger arms than him to keep my alpha male status right? Hahaha. That's my motivation in my mind at least. And my tris are holding my bench back...
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

23. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    My eggs are genetically really long, and my torso stocky. Bad combo. I kill arms and they don't grow. There is a Db at my gym whose pretty big, he's 4 years older and been lifting longer, but not all that strong for how big he is. Anyways I decided I need bigger arms than him to keep my alpha male status right? Hahaha. That's my motivation in my mind at least. And my tris are holding my bench back...
    Haha got to have some motivation. Had a few females in there even though the place was a little empty. Doesnt hurt the work out too much. Plus Hector came and lifted. Apparently he told the front desk if he saw me he was going to kick my ass haha. The leg workout I gave him put a hurting on him. Says he cant remember being so sore.

Deadlifts top set was 530 for 3 reps hold last rep. Tried this liquid grip stuff. Pretty much gone after deadlifts. So far not impressed with it.
    Deadow rows 3 sets of 8 reps 70/80/80
    DB rows dead stop 3 sets of 8 with 120s. Highest DB the place has.
    Stretchers 2 sets of 12 reps 80/90
    Reversed leaning back lat pulldowns with wide neutral grip. 3 sets of 12 reps with 100 pounds. By far the most I have EVER felt my lats. Showed Hector and he said "damn why you making me use heavy weight" and then said "I am adding that to my back workout" haha. Wish more people were like him.
    Supported rows machine 3 sets of 10 100/115/130
    DB shrugs hold and flex at top for 3 seconds 3*12 80/80/80

Deadlifts felt easy. Definitely can do more but going to make it slow progress. Might throw random speed pull days in. Will be getting stronger in no time.

Spent some time talking sh1t with Hector. About the bunch of bs at the place. Too many people standing around talking and in the way. Almost went off on some kids on my arm day. Not enough people busting their ass. See a few every now and then. Makes me want to just tell them to leave and get out of the way haha. Saw a woman talking on the phone during her set of leg ext... WTF?!

So I figured since I did back I deserved an awesome post workout meal. 2 meals of jasmine rice, pot roast, and mashed potatoes. Later had 6 glazed donuts. Then a cherry turnover covered with strawberry ice cream haha. I ate very well tonight haha. Should be plenty ready to kill shoulders and arms tomorrow.

24. Nice dude. Yeah buddy. Perks of working out in a college gym with lots of chicks. Hahaha.

Lifts sound solid, leg day should hurt if your doing it right! Hahaha.

25. Saturday did shoulders and arms. Pretty good workout. Dont feel like typing it up. Probably wont be doing it again though. Basically 2 workouts slammed into 1.

After that went home and ate. Then went to a party and got drunk off my ass. No real other way to describe it. Only 2 shots of Kraken(terrible stuff), but had probably 20 jelly shots and 2 vodka/cokes. Not going to pretend I remember everything that happened. I will say I walked through everyone in the house shirtless to change shirts. Also had another half Asian claim I couldnt possible be as big as I am without injecting myself SOOO I showed everyone in the room my ass cheek haha. A LOT of the girls who said they were coming were no shows. Then a group of like 10 guys showed up. It really didnt change much most of the girls there were pretty blah or couldnt appreciate "Drunk Tom" anyway haha. I guess it did help me establish my limit I guess. Didnt do anything I would say I regret.

Today was supposed to hit legs with another guy but he was a no show. Dont exactly have a way of contacting. Oh well damn good workout anyway.

Lying leg curls 4 sets of 8 reps with the last 1 having 2 drop sets of 8 reps 120/120/120/120-80-50
    Squats: 45*20, 135*10, 225*5, 275*5, 315*5, 345*5, 370*5, 325*5
    Leg press 3 sets of 10 reps with 5 plates 3 second negative drive weight up
    Stiff leg deadlifts with 25s 2 sets of 10 reps with 245
    Leg ext 3 sets of 25 reps
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes