Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 3 of 25 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ha! I went through a jar of Webbers Hot Texan Mustard in a day. It's amazing how much you rely on low or zero calorie condiments to keep the clean foods interesting. I think I could eat that stuff with a spoon LOL!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Subb'd

Food looks amazing.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Ha! I went through a jar of Webbers Hot Texan Mustard in a day. It's amazing how much you rely on low or zero calorie condiments to keep the clean foods interesting. I think I could eat that stuff with a spoon LOL!
    It isnt even the low calorie part. I just love some kimchi. Hadnt had it in so long and then saw it on the food list. But it hasnt been hurting flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Subb'd

Food looks amazing.
    Just wait for the carb back loads. Good to have you in here.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I have heard of kimchi over and over again but don't know what exactly it is or what kind of flavor it has. Is it spicy?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I take it back in dirty calories I could easily hit 500, that is ONLY 10 Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies!!!! I have gone through a box of those in a couple of hours during some of my old school recreational days. So I bet a lot of people use Lr3 on this diet during the back load. I know it would make it much easier to eat 500+ grams of carbs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I take it back in dirty calories I could easily hit 500, that is ONLY 10 Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies!!!! I have gone through a box of those in a couple of hours during some of my old school recreational days. So I bet a lot of people use Lr3 on this diet during the back load. I know it would make it much easier to eat 500+ grams of carbs.
    Recreational as in post blunt days.... ;-) I feel ya there!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Recreational as in post blunt days.... ;-) I feel ya there!!!
    Right, they used to sell a product her called Grub On... I think that was the name. I was always like why the hell would I take a pill for that. I can do my thing, get plenty hungry and not care that the world is going to sh!t all at the same time. Was better than xanax...

Man I can remember times I ate myself sick... Just scary.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Right, they used to sell a product her called Grub On... I think that was the name. I was always like why the hell would I take a pill for that. I can do my thing, get plenty hungry and not care that the world is going to sh!t all at the same time. Was better than xanax...

Man I can remember times I ate myself sick... Just scary.
    Yep, I still take a trip down memory lane here and there! Keeps me grounded and is like a treat for all the damn hard work I put in!
    PES Representative
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    I have heard of kimchi over and over again but don't know what exactly it is or what kind of flavor it has. Is it spicy?
    kimchi is a sprout. im not sure from wat bean. but its real good boiled and then hott sauce.... a very watery vegetable. just salt is good to. you can normallybuy it by thelb at chinese distribution centers.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    kimchi is a sprout. im not sure from wat bean. but its real good boiled and then hott sauce.... a very watery vegetable. just salt is good to. you can normallybuy it by thelb at chinese distribution centers.
    Thanks, I will have to give it a shot sometime.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

Thanks, I will have to give it a shot sometime.
    yeah man my captain loves the stuff and he introduced it to me. very very good stuff.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

This isnt right. He was thinking of something else. Kimchi isnt something in particular. It is more of a way to ferment vegetables and has added seasoning. It is a Korean thing. Usually it is some kind of leafy vegetable, but you can also get cucumber kimchi. Pretty much any Asian market should have some kimchi.

Just finished my post workout shake. Going to hit up some food soon. My stomach doesnt seem to like something. It is making all kinds of noise.

Had a damn good workout though. Will post about it later if I dont pass out first haha.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

This isnt right. He was thinking of something else. Kimchi isnt something in particular. It is more of a way to ferment vegetables and has added seasoning. It is a Korean thing. Usually it is some kind of leafy vegetable, but you can also get cucumber kimchi. Pretty much any Asian market should have some kimchi.

Just finished my post workout shake. Going to hit up some food soon. My stomach doesnt seem to like something. It is making all kinds of noise.

Had a damn good workout though. Will post about it later if I dont pass out first haha.
    yes we just talked about this. lol kimchi is diff I was thinking of something else.... sry lol
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

yes we just talked about this. lol kimchi is diff I was thinking of something else.... sry lol
    Haha well it isnt like I am Korean. I just love the stuff like I am haha.

Alright so a good amount of carbs down the hatch.

2 scoops of protein, 1 scoop waxy maize starch, 1 scoop creatine mono, 1 scoop RecoverPro. really ripe banana

Jasmine rice, collard green, some lean pork, kimchi. apple turnover. 1 cup of white grapes

I am thinking I have plenty of room. I will say I am sweating from eating haha.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Ok just added half a home made pizza(not doing that again haha) and another apple turnover. Plus I had some chocolate milk with my protein shake. It is so odd counting up these carbs. When I try to avoid them it seems like they are everywhere. Now that I "need" them I cant seem to get enough of them haha.

Also want to say I did end up doing another "posing" video. Again NOT showing it haha, but I can see a BIG difference. The 1st video was a month ago. Thinking about making this a monthly thing to note progress. It would be cool to do pics, but it is even harder to hide while doing a video.

I will say progress is very clear. My workout partner said I look pumped before we even started. There is definitely more muscle finding its way through the fat. It would be awesome to be suspected of being on cycle while natty. Then maybe later actually go on cycle haha. I really want to see how this effects me independently. Right now things are pretty basic.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm gonna have to make time to follow this one... Got some catching up to doooo

17. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Ill have to give it a try at some point.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Ill have to give it a try at some point.
    Ya it is fairly simple, but like anything can be made a lot more complicated.

Feeling a little bloated, but I did take in roughly 400 or so carbs. Tuesdays and Thursdays are late workout days.

The workout went well. It was chest and biceps which is the workout I am most familiar with on this program. Did a little heavier on a few things. Plus added in 2 extra sets of pec deck. Seemed to get pumped up real easy. Didn't do the X set. Might do it tomorrow which will be squats. The recommendation is to do 1 X set per week, but why not do more IF I am feeling up to it. The deadlift of 585 was my X set.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%

gonna pick up some kimchi from the local asian market this evening I think. its time to try it
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

I live like 3 minutes away from an area often referred to as Little Vietnam, and we have a pretty good size Asian Market there. I need to get my arse over there and do a little shopping. Can anyone make any recommendations for other foods I may want to give a shot while I am in there? You know, stuff that is good but we just don't tend to find at an Asian buffet.

I like Sushi, wassabe, stir fry, all the typical Americanized Asian foods. I love chili sauce, saracha, most kinds of vegetables. SO any suggestions to expand my horizons with some more less known things would be great.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    gonna pick up some kimchi from the local asian market this evening I think. its time to try it
    Should be able to find some there.

I live like 3 minutes away from an area often referred to as Little Vietnam, and we have a pretty good size Asian Market there. I need to get my arse over there and do a little shopping. Can anyone make any recommendations for other foods I may want to give a shot while I am in there? You know, stuff that is good but we just don't tend to find at an Asian buffet.

I like Sushi, wassabe, stir fry, all the typical Americanized Asian foods. I love chili sauce, saracha, most kinds of vegetables. SO any suggestions to expand my horizons with some more less known things would be great.
    Probably be able to find it there. To be honest I dont eat too much Asian food. At least nothing all that special.

Looks like I am hitting legs solo tonight. Work out partner was talking about going at 845. Which is just too late for me. Trying to get back on a normal sleep schedule.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Ended up working out with my workout partner. Just took him a little while to get there. Made my first trip into a tanning bed. Ehh not sure if I will ever go back. It comes free with my gym membership though. I figure a little color wouldnt hurt.

Alright on to the workout.

Started off with some sumo deadlifts. Just warming up with 135. I got my fat gripz in today so used them. I cant wait to really test them out tomorrow for arms.

Did ELECT sets for squats and leg press. A little getting used to it. Should get easier with practice. Then did 405 for 2 on squats. Paused at the bottom so a little harder.

Then onto an ELECT set of seated leg curls. Beat the machine up pretty good. Then did stiff leg deadlifts. Only used 225 for 2 sets of 10 reps. Again tried out the fat gripz. Could only use them for 5 and 3 reps. Damn they make them tough.

Forgot to do leg ext earlier so snuck 2 sets of them into the workout.

Calf workout from hell basically if you want your calves to grow do this.
    Seated calf raise 100 reps as few sets as possible. Pause at the bottom and really stretch the negative, and explode during the positive.
    3 sets of 8 reps on leg press calf raise.
    3 sets of 12 reps for tibilia(sp?) raise

This workout was more taxing then most. It is nice that it falls on a Friday. Tomorrow plan on doing core and arms as an extra workout. It will give me an excuse to eat carbs haha. Also plan on going shooting which is always fun.

Food intake is a bit rough. Just harder than I expected it to be. Gas is pretty bad at times not going to lie. So far had 2 bowls of chicken and cabbage(as seen previously), 2 bananas, 12oz chocolate milk, 1 apple turnover, and 2 bowls of ice cream. My rough guess would only be about 400 grams of carbs again. Thinking I might call it a night on carbs. Later just have a little cottage cheese and some protein powder thrown in.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Just got in from working out. Did core and arms. Used the same core workout as Wednesday. Then did the fat gripz suggested workout. Wasn't too bad I guess. Had a great pump going.

Also had a lot of fun at the range. Finally shot a 1911(rented). Fun gun to shoot minus the jams, but easy to fix. Did pretty well with some old iron sights.

Going to kill some more food tonight. Hit up the dessert isle at Kroger after shooting. Plus cooking some beef, onion, and pepper over some Jasmine rice of course.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

dude nice. I havent got to shoot in a while....
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Sounds like you are killing this diet so far man. Curious to see what the next few weeks bring.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

dude nice. I havent got to shoot in a while....
    Ya it is always fun to go shooting.

Sounds like you are killing this diet so far man. Curious to see what the next few weeks bring.
    Ya it honestly hasnt been all that hard to follow. So far results are good. Yesterday wasnt too much fun though. I didnt lift so I just ate ultra low carb all day. To add on top of that I think I have some teeth issue. Not exactly sure whats up but last night it was hurting. Wasnt able to sleep much. Thinking there is a chance it is wisdom teeth. For added fun I got SUPER sun burned on my arms. Hasnt really bothered me but just added bonus. Went to an air show so at least I had fun.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Sucks about the tooth, and the arms being burnt. After reading what you have going on for the lower carb part of the day I can see it doesn't look so bad at all.

Come check out this Transformation contest thread, I will be using Intermittent Fasting to try to win this biatch. Any support is welcome.

Here is the main competition thread where progress pics will be posted and weekly voting will take place:
    TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

This is the personal thread for the contest.
    KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Sucks about the tooth, and the arms being burnt. After reading what you have going on for the lower carb part of the day I can see it doesn't look so bad at all.

Come check out this Transformation contest thread, I will be using Intermittent Fasting to try to win this biatch. Any support is welcome.

Here is the main competition thread where progress pics will be posted and weekly voting will take place:
    TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

This is the personal thread for the contest.
    KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.
    Ya going to try and see the dentist soon. Right now it isnt really bothering me. At night it seems to rear it UGLY head. The sun burn really isnt bad at all. Been applying a lot of lotion would be nice if it had aloe but should be getting some of that some time today.

Low carb can be quite tasty. I have some pot roast for today. Was pretty painful trying to chew it last night haha.

I already subbed for both and I suggest others follow along. It looks like it should be a hell of a contest.

As for the air show I tried to make sure to take plenty of pictures and what not. Might post some of those.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Air shows are pretty cool we have one that we can see from our back yard. We sometimes bbq and go up on the roof to watch it.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Air shows are pretty cool we have one that we can see from our back yard. We sometimes bbq and go up on the roof to watch it.
    That is pretty cool. Apparently Saturday was the day it was super packed. Sunday wasnt too bad considering how bad it could have been.

This is one of the decent pics. In front of a helicopter from Vietnam.
    Name:  2012-04-29_12-42-41_208.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  168.2 KB

Got a picture with UFC middleweight Brain Stann. Also got an autograph. Wishing I would have said Tomahawk as my name haha.
    Name:  2012-04-29_13-10-11_824.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  110.2 KB
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

You really hold your weight well Tom! I was expecting more belly the way you always talk about it.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

You really hold your weight well Tom! I was expecting more belly the way you always talk about it.
    ha naw tom tom holds his weight. lookin pro homie
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

No I just have the kind of body that looks good in clothes.

I ended up taking today off. Going to the dentist tomorrow morning to figure out what's going on. Probably hit back tomorrow. Today would have been shoulders and triceps. I figure an extra rest day wont kill me. But depending on the prognosis I might do shoulders and triceps tomorrow. Then back on tomorrow and skip core till Saturday. It really depends on what is going on. It isn't bothering me too bad right now but I took Advil. It seems to get much worse at night.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.95%

I struggle with tooth eyes all the damn time man, I feel for you big time! IMO there is no pain that compares. I've literally stayed up nights on WMD with pulsing pain in my mouth. Hope you get it taken care of man!
    PES Representative
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I struggle with tooth eyes all the damn time man, I feel for you big time! IMO there is no pain that compares. I've literally stayed up nights on WMD with pulsing pain in my mouth. Hope you get it taken care of man!
    I honestly felt like a little bish. Couldnt do anything to make it go away. So frustrating not being able to subdue it. What is WMD? I hope so too
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Ambesol! It's not just for babies... Go pick some up and rub it on your gums near the tooth and it will numb it to give you some relief.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%

thanks tom for introducing this diet bro i am loving it! cant wait to show the results on my log
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Ambesol! It's not just for babies... Go pick some up and rub it on your gums near the tooth and it will numb it to give you some relief.
    Ya the dentist suggested Glyoxide but apparently it is discontinued. So I am getting Ambesol. Couldnt sleep last night so I basically crashed when I got home from the dentist at 9am. Sleep schedule is pretty screwed so I might just take today off from the gym and hope to get back on schedule. I elevated my pillow so the inflammation wont be as bad.

thanks tom for introducing this diet bro i am loving it! cant wait to show the results on my log
    Nice glad to hear I am not the only one.

I go see an oral surgeon on Thursday. Hoping this is done soon.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Did the dentist at least give you any information as to what they thought might be the issue?
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Did the dentist at least give you any information as to what they thought might be the issue?
    Dang my bad. I thought I said it was my wisdom teeth. They told me about it before but now is the first time there has been any pain. What is basically happening is when I lay down all the fluid goes to my head. Which is causing inflammation around my tooth making it hurt. Right now it isnt bothering me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10