Tomhawk Is Eating His Cake And Having It Too (CBL)

Page 11 of 25 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I know it just kind of sucks not many people are watching. Im doing sh1t you are not supposed to do and getting insane results. Kind of sucks when you cant rub it in peoples' face like you want haha.

Glad I could help out. Text/call me anytime.

So I dont want to go into too much detail about the workouts, but I will talk about it some.

The workout goes in phases. I will do this workout for 4 weeks or so. Thinking this would be the time to do the extra week I have.

The warm up was a bit different. Kind of hard to judge what weight I should use. Probably ended up going a bit too heavy. Started sweating a lot.
    Next was incline DB press. Ramped up the weight since I hadnt done these in a while. Went too light so now I know.
    Declinde BB was next. Again wasnt sure about the weight so I ramped up. Found the good weight for me. Finished it off with a set of pause press than some negatives. Glad my spotter suggested I rethink my choice of weights haha. I got my reps ok, but when it came for the negatives it was a bit hard for him haha. Honestly I am surprised he didnt drop the bar on my face. When I from the decline I see 2 girls I am aware of. 1 of them is wearing an itty bitty tank top and some bike shorts. Plenty of girls in there on Monday.
    Did a different variation of flyes. Had a decent weight might have been able to go heavier though.
    Then a set of rows.
    Had to wait a little bit to line things up but I did some hammer curls.
    Then something with a pulldown machine. Had to try and figure the weight out haha.
    To top it off was something for core...
    Decided I wanted to do biceps.
    Close grip lat pulldowns ELECT
    BB curls ELECT
    3 sets of rope tricep ext
    Figure I would take this to the next page.

Got something else in mind I plan on trying. Going to do another thing on the "dont do list" haha. I wont comment what it is until after I try it. Would kind of suck if it doesnt work out so well haha.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Nicotine!
    Alright so far it has worked out pretty well in this short amount of time. So I guess I can divulge what I am trying. When I woke up I took 200mg of caffeine. Then picked up some nicotine gum(4mg). Broke it in half and chewed on that. The idea is that it helps supress appetite which honestly I dont need. It is hard enough eating as much as I need. But it almost helps rev the metabolism and mobilize fat. I wont be taking in more than 8mg of nicotine a day(which is equal to 1 cig).

So far I havent noticed any negative sides. Apparently they can be unfriendly, but I only chewed 2mg worth and I am 240 almost. Felt real energized and happy. Still have to eat though. About an hour late on eating. No real hunger right now. Like I said appetite hasnt been an issue.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Nicorette gum? Does it taste like gum or does it taste kind of funky?
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Nicorette gum? Does it taste like gum or does it taste kind of funky?
    It was surprisingly good. Nothing great but I wouldnt complain about it. Definitely put a damper on appetite. Seemed to get a nice little pick me up, and some added energy although I did have it with caffeine or coffee. But that is to further enhance it.

Had a dang good leg workout today. Didnt do anything particularly heavier. Just sticking to the same weights basically. Dont want to over do it while doing the detox(low carb). I still felt strong. Ended up doing power cleans instead of hack squats. That was pretty much my only change. Just didnt want to have to deal with it today.

Went to an interview today and got a 30 day(potentially) temp job. So I will be a little more busy now haha. Will be interesting to see how it effects eating and all. Shouldnt be that bad though. It will be in the beginning of my day when I dont really eat. Should only really eat once during that period.

I did receive my sponsored bottle of Southland's Eviscerate Smolder today. Not sure if I want to start it tomorrow or not though. Dont have a lot of details about what I will be doing for work. I know it will be dealing with maintance of a housing complex. Probably going to sweat a bit considering I sweat... just about all the time haha.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I hear ya on the sweat. This oklahoma heat has me sweating all day, especially after I take PreWorkout during my lunch workout. Having grown up in NC though, I know that humidity on the east coast in a killer.

Nicotine gum doesn't give enough nicotine to get you sick huh? I always thought about trying some of the gum, but I just always think about the time I tried cope. Best high of my life for about 10 mins, and then I hurled for the next 2 hours. I imagine half a piece of gum won't do that though lol...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I hear ya on the sweat. This oklahoma heat has me sweating all day, especially after I take PreWorkout during my lunch workout. Having grown up in NC though, I know that humidity on the east coast in a killer.

Nicotine gum doesn't give enough nicotine to get you sick huh? I always thought about trying some of the gum, but I just always think about the time I tried cope. Best high of my life for about 10 mins, and then I hurled for the next 2 hours. I imagine half a piece of gum won't do that though lol...
    I was inside sweating like a mad man haha. Was thinking about applying the Smolder now but I am sweating again. My stomach isnt dry which means it would be set ablaze. Not ideal for sleep haha. Although tomorrow will be my core day. I really do need to get some sleep though. Still running high though. Didnt take my Craze today just coffee. Tomorrow will be fueled very strongly by caffeine(pills and coffee) and nicotine.

Well like I said I broke it in half and it is only 4mg per piece. Apparently the average cigarette is about 6-8mg of nicotine. Then you take into consideration the delivery. The cause is delivered over 30 minutes or so. Trust me I tried dip once... never again haha. Thinking that is a higher concentration plus faster delivery.

Damn I really am sad this log isnt getting more attention. Should have done pics I guess. Would have been ugly to see though. I really cant talk up this diet more. It really is awesome. The foods I am supposed to eat plus the results are insane.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Alright I went ahead and put on the Eviscerate Smolder. I have to say there isnt really less burn haha. Feels like it is constant. I made sure to wipe sweat off ahead of time too. Going to be a long hot night.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Nicotine!
    Alright so far it has worked out pretty well in this short amount of time. So I guess I can divulge what I am trying. When I woke up I took 200mg of caffeine. Then picked up some nicotine gum(4mg). Broke it in half and chewed on that. The idea is that it helps supress appetite which honestly I dont need. It is hard enough eating as much as I need. But it almost helps rev the metabolism and mobilize fat. I wont be taking in more than 8mg of nicotine a day(which is equal to 1 cig).

So far I havent noticed any negative sides. Apparently they can be unfriendly, but I only chewed 2mg worth and I am 240 almost. Felt real energized and happy. Still have to eat though. About an hour late on eating. No real hunger right now. Like I said appetite hasnt been an issue.
    I see you have started supplementing with nicotine
    Have you smoked or dipped before or is it new to you?

It gives you a little euphoria but once you become dependent on it you'll be grumpy when you don't take it
    Trust me, been a user of Swedish Snus for many years now and when I don't get my pouch under my lip I get cranky.

Too much nicotine will lead to cold sweats and if you are sensitive it can give you the shits, especially if you chew on it while drinking your morning coffee
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I see you have started supplementing with nicotine
    Have you smoked or dipped before or is it new to you?

It gives you a little euphoria but once you become dependent on it you'll be grumpy when you don't take it
    Trust me, been a user of Swedish Snus for many years now and when I don't get my pouch under my lip I get cranky.

Too much nicotine will lead to cold sweats and if you are sensitive it can give you the shits, especially if you chew on it while drinking your morning coffee
    Haha you picked up on that huh?
    Not really, maybe a few handfull of cigarettes, some cigars, and dip once. And that was years ago so it is pretty new to me.

Ya I am hoping for a little boost in mood. Might need it for the long hot summer days in the sun working. Although to be honest I dont plan on using much. Today I chew 3 whole pieces which is 12mg. I planned on making 6mg my total intake for the day. But it is just easier to take a whole piece with me. I figure even at 12mg a day I shouldnt get addicted/withdrawls.

Well Idk if I will have cold sweats out in the Georgia heat haha. I was DRENCHED twice today from being outside. Tonight I did "pee out my butt" a bit, but then again I ate quite a bit of butter. When I say ate I literally had it by itself haha.

Didnt lift today and pretty sure it would have been a rough workout. Hopefully tomorrow I wont feel so tired. Going to try and make it so I lift on the weekends. This way I am only working out 2 days during the work week.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Haha you picked up on that huh?
    Not really, maybe a few handfull of cigarettes, some cigars, and dip once. And that was years ago so it is pretty new to me.

Ya I am hoping for a little boost in mood. Might need it for the long hot summer days in the sun working. Although to be honest I dont plan on using much. Today I chew 3 whole pieces which is 12mg. I planned on making 6mg my total intake for the day. But it is just easier to take a whole piece with me. I figure even at 12mg a day I shouldnt get addicted/withdrawls.

Well Idk if I will have cold sweats out in the Georgia heat haha. I was DRENCHED twice today from being outside. Tonight I did "pee out my butt" a bit, but then again I ate quite a bit of butter. When I say ate I literally had it by itself haha.

Didnt lift today and pretty sure it would have been a rough workout. Hopefully tomorrow I wont feel so tired. Going to try and make it so I lift on the weekends. This way I am only working out 2 days during the work week.
    Dude, Nicotine is just so damn addictive, I would stay clear of it if I were you! I dipped for years and years and finally quit this past January and it still haunts me if I see someone with a dip in their mouth or if I'm drinking or just under a lot of stress! Just my two-cents worth!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Dude, Nicotine is just so damn addictive, I would stay clear of it if I were you! I dipped for years and years and finally quit this past January and it still haunts me if I see someone with a dip in their mouth or if I'm drinking or just under a lot of stress! Just my two-cents worth!
    I was thinking the same exact thing when I read that update! DONT DO IT!! LOL

I smoked for almost ten years before I quit and now its been a year and a half since my last cigarette and I'm thankful I was able to quit. It's not worth the appetite suppression believe me!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reminds me of this a couple years ago

JESSICA Simpson is addicted to nicotine chewing gum — but has never smoked a cigarette.The former singer/actress — who’s reportedly learning to embrace her “sexy” curves — told chat show host Jay Leno the gum gives her the energy of”‘three cans of Red Bull”.
    “I am addicted to Nicorette gum, I actually spat it out and put it on my water bottle before I came out,” she said.
    “Never in my life have I smoked.
    “The first time I ever chewed a piece of Nicorette gum one of my close friends’ mother gave it to me.
    “I think she thought she was giving me a piece of regular gum.
    “I was chewing it and it was like a party in my mouth. It was like fireworks and ‘Oh my god, I’m talking a million miles per hour and I love this gum and what kind of gum is this? I have to have this gum’.
    “It’s Nicorette and it gives me energy — it’s like drinking three Red Bulls.”
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I was thinking the same exact thing when I read that update! DONT DO IT!! LOL

I smoked for almost ten years before I quit and now its been a year and a half since my last cigarette and I'm thankful I was able to quit. It's not worth the appetite suppression believe me!
    Honestly it isnt something I plan on trying for long. Maybe a few weeks or so. Today I only had 2 pieces. If I start feeling like it is becoming something I "need" I will just throw them away. Trust me when I say the idea of spending more money on them is enough to stop me haha. The gum doesnt have the "high" that is associated with cigarettes and dip.

Didnt do as much at work today so came home feeling alright. Decided to use some Craze for a little pick me up. Plus I had some coffee. Not going to slow down unless I have to. Still got through the whole workout. In fact I finished in about 50 minutes which is quick, but this is the shortest workout.

Had a nice little set up on ELECT military press. Used 175 for my last set. Dont think it was all that slow. Went without a spotter which was probably dumb, but I didnt feel like asking someone.
    Wish the pulley system had more weight. ELECT upright rows are fairly easy with the weight stacks available.
    Used the 40s for DB lateral raise. Decided not to test my grip with the fat gripz.

Used the smith machine for close grip floor press with fat gripz ELECT haha. I think I used enough weight. Was kind of a pain having to change the weight myself.
    Just did bodyweight dips 15 then 13.

Finished with 2 sets of concentration curls with fat gripz.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Started my Smolder log. Still keeping this one going though so dont run off.

Join if you dont mind. Slight chance of seeing a big belly haha.

Tomahawk Getting SMOLDERing Hot with the Help of Southland Performance(Sponsored)
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Started my Smolder log. Still keeping this one going though so dont run off.

Join if you dont mind. Slight chance of seeing a big belly haha.

Tomahawk Getting SMOLDERing Hot with the Help of Southland Performance(Sponsored)
    Well if you feel like you become dependent on that gum just throw them away and stay clear of them as you said.
    Mind over matter my friend, it is not an easy thing to quit but if you set your mind to it you can do it

I'll stop by your log since you specifically mentioned "slight chance of seeing a big belly"
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Well if you feel like you become dependent on that gum just throw them away and stay clear of them as you said.
    Mind over matter my friend, it is not an easy thing to quit but if you set your mind to it you can do it

I'll stop by your log since you specifically mentioned "slight chance of seeing a big belly"
    Just some insight onto how the cravings for the gum have been. Ended up not chewing my 3rd piece until I left work. Completely forgot about it. Which I could understand if I was super busy, but it wasnt that bad today. Doesnt seem like 3 pieces will have that addiction factor associated with cigarettes and dip. Only time will tell and I will keep yall updated.

On another note I seem to be leaning out quite well. Today is the 6th day of ultra low carbs. Going to try and make it 10 days. It is kind of rough since I only eat once during work, but I do drink 2 coffees. Even today I had plenty of energy to lift weights with the help of coffee and Craze.

If I remember I will take pics tomorrow morning. Not sure how well they will turn out though. It will be good just to have them period.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I will give a nice little run down of my workout.

ELECT deadlifts, got a little creative with the weights: 205/295/415/465/485. ELECT deadlifts are killer. That last set was rough.
    ELECT bb row underhand, ended up doing more weight. Tried to really focus the lift.

Close grip lat pulldowns, didnt use as much weight, but was testing out making sure my shoulders were pulled down more.

ELECT shrugs, ended up using more appropriate weight and I think it paid off.
    ELECT wide grip high pulley rows, nothing too special here.

Kroc rows, 2 warm up like sets and then 100 for 19. Which is less than last week by 4 reps. Did them free standing today as opposed to on a bench like last week.
    Bent over DB flyes with fat gripz, 3 sets of 10 with the 40s.
    2 sets of modified chin ups.

Decided to do the 4X for DB press again. Used 85s and on the 4th set of I got 6 reps. Was disappointed at the time. Then I checked this log and realized I used 75s for 12 reps workout. While that is more for the last set you have to take into account I did more work during the first 3 sets today.

After this I decided to do my core workout: ab wheel, wood choppers, and landmines.

Tomorrow is going to be a nice rest day haha. Plan on getting plenty of sleep this weekend to make up for my lost sleep.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

You can borrow my electricity machine, I was told that bodybuilders used this a long time ago to get big muscles

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RIP Ryan, :(
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401
    You can borrow my electricity machine, I was told that bodybuilders used this a long time ago to get big muscles

Haha that is awesome.

About to go watch some UFC. Taking some food with me. Beef, onion, and peppers. Might even get some free food too haha.

Today was a rest day. Going to do chest tomorrow. Trying to work it so 2 of my lifting days are on the weekend. That way only 2 days during the week I lift.

My joints have felt much better lately.

I ended up sleeping probably a good 10 hours or so last night. I definitely needed it.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Ended up having 2 meals while watching UFC. Food was pretty good. Not 100% within my diet, but not the worst stuff I could have ate. Kept it ultra low carb. The fights were boring as hell. Glad I didnt pay for it. Was good to hang out with some good people and eat good food though.

Going to go do chest and biceps around 7pm. Trying to meet up with a guy I know. Sunday nights are not exactly busy haha. Plus this workout requires a spotter. At the very least I will have someone to spot me.

Diet has been going well. Not hard to control cravings. In fact my appetite is real low. Was a bit hard to eat this morning. Felt a little sick after eating. Had to force the food down a bit. Got into bed and in the nice AC for a bit then felt better. Went grocery shopping and picked up plenty of carb goodies. Want to do it right since it will probably be 8 if not 10 days of ultra low carbs before I load up on carbs. I got some gelato, sorbet, pudding, and cherry turnovers. Been thinking about getting some jelly beans but forgot about them till I was in line to check out.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I have that problem, of having no appetite in the morning. Unless I do PT with the army, I really don't get hungry until lunch time. Really hurts us little people who try to get all the calories in as possible.

I'm sure you killed it this evening though!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I have that problem, of having no appetite in the morning. Unless I do PT with the army, I really don't get hungry until lunch time. Really hurts us little people who try to get all the calories in as possible.

I'm sure you killed it this evening though!
    Well it is kind of good because I do a 12 hour fast which usually ends about 12:30 now. But since I slept in later my nicotine and coffee were much closer to my 1st meal. Like I said it passed though.

Ya I had a great workout. Took me a little while to get through it all. Had a much better idea of what weights to use. Still hard to do the negatives on decline though. Just an awkward set up.

Had a great workout just need to quicken the pace a bit. The warm up takes a while. 6 sets to warm up and they are long sets. 80 seconds a set and with each arm.

Seem to be progressing a bit on a number of things. The dragon flags werent as bad today. Did them on a different bench though.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

People that have no hunger in the morning should be well suited for Intermittent Fasting.
    I've been following that for 2months now and I gotta say the results are pretty damn good
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

People that have no hunger in the morning should be well suited for Intermittent Fasting.
    I've been following that for 2months now and I gotta say the results are pretty damn good
    12 hours is long enough for me haha. Plus I dont count my coffee mix(coconut oil, heavy whipping cream, and protein powder) as breaking the fast.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

12 hours is long enough for me haha. Plus I dont count my coffee mix(coconut oil, heavy whipping cream, and protein powder) as breaking the fast.
    That sounds delicious
    Crap! Now I may have to break my fast
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

That sounds delicious
    Crap! Now I may have to break my fast
    Ya it really is pretty tasty. It definitely gets me some looks though haha. Especially at this job when I make a cup of coffee at lunch. Then go work in the hot sun(90-100) in the south haha.

A little female info.
    Havent talked to Rachel since she left. Last time we hung out we saw the movie Battleship. Was pretty good and she didnt seem to want to leave me. Plus she picked up some tickets to a christian comedy show.

Havent seen Brittney since the 1st day we hung out. Both been a little busy. A little cross singals as far as when is a good time to hang out and all. Still was texting a bit. Then kind of dropped off since I have been busy more. Then she texted me about hoping to hang out when she gets back.

Still not quite sure why this 2 girls are so into me haha. Definitely feels like they want me around more than I want them around. I am kind of wondering if I see myself dating either one to be honest. Dont really want to date a girl just to date. Then again I havent hung out with either one all that much. Just some crap I have been thinking.

Also figure I will post a pic. I wonder if anyone can who these two are.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Jelly beans. Sooooo yummy!!! Been a long time, your text made me laugh like hell btw, stuck at work with a kid who doesn't sleep, talks about gross things ALL night. come on 7 am.

28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

I just saw your post. Dip dong. Yes I said that. Ok first off I have been mandated I've been with the same kid for 16 hours and I'm a little moe blunt than usual, here goes:

Don't date unless you want to, have fun. You worry about girls when you need not!!! There is a girl out there for you and YES you will meet her, soon stop worrying,enjoy summer. Have fun on fact don't date, and you may find that you have more options!!

Get yourself a sugar momma lol kidding, but try older 24? Or so older women know what they want more than a 21 or 20, just saying.

Could go on and on but I'm not going 16 hours of work,no sleep, no food - a tired Heidi

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

What's good?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What's good?
    Not much right now haha. Couldnt sleep at all last night. Going to be a long 9 hours. Feeling like I might be getting sick. Hard to tell with lack of sleep.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88

Not much right now haha. Couldnt sleep at all last night. Going to be a long 9 hours. Feeling like I might be getting sick. Hard to tell with lack of sleep.
    That's no good brother! I'm feeling it... I'm Hella shut down tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's no good brother! I'm feeling it... I'm Hella shut down tho
    Ya I will get through it though. The nicotine gum and coffee have helped out. Just need to make sure I get plenty of water. Probably going to be super hot today.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Alright a nice little breakdown of my workout today.

I think I started sweating during the 5 minutes on the cardio machine haha. My heart rate was immediately 135 bpm. I guess I can attribute it to some stims. Plus there was this hot short haired blonde I keep seeing next to me. I dont like short hair but she is fine.

Pouring sweat by the time I do sumo deadlifts for my warm up. Probably covered the leg ext machine with sweat.

Only ended up doing 365 for ELECT squats. I just cant seem to progress with this. Then did ELECT hack squats. Not an ideal exercise for this.

ELECT seated hamstring curls went great. Well except for slamming the machine my first rep haha.
    SLDL went very well. Used 235(slowly but surely).

100 reps of death calf raise, burned like all hell.
    Calf press, might add weight next time.
    Tib raise, time to add weight.

I would type more but it is hot in this room and the more I sweat the more this damn Smolder burns!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Keeping yourself hydrated? Kinda quiet today, hope you didn't pass out!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Keeping yourself hydrated? Kinda quiet today, hope you didn't pass out!
    Oh ya, I have a half gallon cooler. Fill it up about 3 times while out there.

Well I actually did pass out haha. Got home ate 4 eggs, 4 strips of bacon, and probably 6oz of ground beef. Then took a shower. Put the movie "Man on a Ledge" in my xbox 360 and before I could even start it I fell asleep. Woke up about 4 hours later. Hoping I can still get some more sleep tonight. I definitely need to make up for lost sleep.

The reason I havent posted much today was I was asleep. Plus today was a rest day. Tomorrow should be a fun day to post about. Going to be doing shoulders and triceps tomorrow. Might add a little bit to the workout because it is the shortest workout. I want to have a damn good workout tomorrow. Planning on having my Carb Nite tomorrow. The plan is for something like 600 grams of carbs if not more. Havent had carbs in what will be 10 days(last Saturday). If I can get more carbs in I will. Right now here is my list of foods:

Pudding, cherry turnover(4), cherries, raisin bread, sticky rice cake(?), jelly bean(still have to pick them up, does anyone have a suggestion of brand?), mango sorbet, gelato, chocolate milk, and it is a toss up between Chinese food or pizza. If I was lifting with someone else I would have considered a buffet haha.

Alright I havent mentioned this at all, but my left foot/ankle is swollen. Right on the inside on the bone connecting to my foot. Well more like below it. There is some tenderness when I touch it. No clue what or how I did it. Hasnt slowed me from lifting.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ive heard starburst jelly beans are amazing.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia
    Ive heard starburst jelly beans are amazing.
    Those are actually the ones I was thinking about getting haha.

Was supposed to hang out with Brittney yesterday, but she never got back to me. I plan on leaving it be unless she contacts me.

On another note Rachel gets back from Costa Rica today. Going to see a Christian comedy show at my church with her on Friday.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Tom... give us an update on how the Nicotine is helping you as a whole? How long has it been exactly that you have been doing it and do you crave it?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Tom... give us an update on how the Nicotine is helping you as a whole? How long has it been exactly that you have been doing it and do you crave it?
    I started it last Tuesday so the 17th.
    I would say it helps give a slight pick me up. Just enough to keep the day moving along. It definitely can suppress appetite.
    I plan on taking some before I start my carb load tonight. To be honest I completely forgot about it until I saw your post about it. It has been a busy day, but usually I take it at regimented times. I took one at 7:15am and planned on taking one at 10ish. I decided to go back to half a piece instead of a whole one. Using a old rx bottle to carry it and help protect it. So today I will take a total of 8mg.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Mmmmmm carb night- kill some food bro! That list made me kinda nauseated and hungry at the same time. that is some serious carb loading. All I could think was "that pudding would be first in, but then last out" haha
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPro - cake batter and cin bun
    By erokyrwrld in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. Rice Cake Pizzas
    By wophood in forum Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. Cup Cake Batter protein.
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplements