You've Got Mail

Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Nice! I've recently been refraining from "opening a can of whoop ass" on anyone for a long time, but with these anger surges I've been having I don't know how long this is going to last. Got woke up today over my dumbass parents bitching about how the phone bill is twice the amount that I've been paying. These morons at Verizon like to throw in the fact that since I'm the account holder they charge me for the entity of the rate plan, but don't have the knowledge to be able to explain that to retarded old people.

    So in a fairly accurate guess, I would say maybe 5-10 minutes after getting up I was pissed off. Now i'll go to the gym pissed, come back more pissed and be pissed the rest of the day. FTW!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Nice! I've recently been refraining from "opening a can of whoop ass" on anyone for a long time, but with these anger surges I've been having I don't know how long this is going to last. Got woke up today over my dumbass parents bitching about how the phone bill is twice the amount that I've been paying. These morons at Verizon like to throw in the fact that since I'm the account holder they charge me for the entity of the rate plan, but don't have the knowledge to be able to explain that to retarded old people.

    So in a fairly accurate guess, I would say maybe 5-10 minutes after getting up I was pissed off. Now i'll go to the gym pissed, come back more pissed and be pissed the rest of the day. FTW!
    "For the win" or "**** the world"? Both apply though I guess haha
    •   
       


  3. Definitely a **** the world fo sho. I so wanted to get those letters FTW tatted on the inside of my lip, but I got stuck with BB instead being a pissed off 18 year old with money ha. Gosh how sad, I have less money now than I did when I was 15

    EDIT:
    Sustain Alpha or EndoAmp, possibly something else has caused me to have water squirt ****s. Not sure which it is, but happened directly after taking each. Don't contribute this to Jack3d as I haven't had ****s like this yet. Could of been the different coffee brand too. Other than that nothing in the diet has really changed. Other than the fact that without SARMS in the mix I'm finally starting to lose some weight, down to 171 this morning. I am going to probably redo the diet if I drop to 165 or so. Already kinda starting to see the top 2 abs....KINDA.

    The girl I've been talking to *avatar* has to be the best motivation in the world for sure. Just got myself a 8 minute masturbation video from her today...WASSUP Headed to the gym now, hopefull don't **** myself while pushing out them squats
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  4. Reading your log while eating the dinner. Thank you. ;-) Water squirt ****s. Priceless.
    I had such when I overdosed creating ethyl ester. Getting the whole 10g in one go seemed like a good idea.
    Funniest thing I **** heavily in the morning and went for the planned 6 miler. Was tough to hold off another go till I got back. Though about skipping work. Then I realised: "dude, you've just run 6 miles feeling like that and you're worried about sitting 8 hours on your sorry ass? Man up bitch" LOL
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

  5. You know what it could be the **** tasting milk from last nights shake, which I also doses 10g of mono with instead of just the normal 5. I felt like I needed it, I don't know why. Today's workout was good, but I also pussed out like a little bitch on the last set of squats, I know I had that 4th rep for sure, but for some reason I just didn't do it. Cheating myself fail adf

    You better get your ass back under that bar and finish that last rep. You best not go cheating yourself now or your just gonna piss me off and I will leave!
    I said that once, if only I wasn't under the weights and could think to tell myself that ha.

    Lower A 3x4
    Squats 205 *pussed out on last rep last set*
    Stiff Leg Deadlift 230
    Seated Calf Raise 165
    NS Situps 3x6 *6/7/8 sec holds (per set)* *4th set with a 10lb till failure at like 5-6 reps*
    Hypers 3x10

    Now to drink down a spoiled milk tasting protein shake, take a piss, and try not to rage on something. Mood feels alright today compared to yesterday. Went to the bank before the gym and this nice lady helped me change all kinds of things around lowering my fee from $15 a month to $3, and even told me of some places to go for a job. The funny thing is that I got arrested at the place she recommended and I have a felony trespassing warning if I ever step foot in there....sooooooo HAHAHA

    EDIT:
    Out of protein so I have to edit up the diet so I can get it all from food, which I was used to before anyways. So I went to the grocery store and got about 15 pounds worth of meat, turkey, chicken, some steaks and ground beef, turkey burgers and regular burgers. Then I get home and realize my parents have no where to put this crap. I **** you not 3 hours later, I emptied maybe 50-75 pounds of expired food from the fridge. HORRIBLE!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  6. Well what's up with your parents are they stocking up for the upcoming nuclear war?

    You're a little puss for chickening out under the bar, and you probably shat your pants squatting, didn't you? You should be ashamed soldier! Haha

    Arrested and a warning? I can sense a hint of another crazy story here.
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko
    Well what's up with your parents are they stocking up for the upcoming nuclear war?

    You're a little puss for chickening out under the bar, and you probably shat your pants squatting, didn't you? You should be ashamed soldier! Haha

    Arrested and a warning? I can sense a hint of another crazy story here.
    Yes a story is due after that comment.... Sh1tty pants....
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. **** no I didn't **** my pants. Just kinda didn't push myself on that last rep. I don't know what I changed by my form felt different, but in a good way.

    As for the arrested story, I was arrested a year earlier for my underage friend who got caught stealing shoes but since I was 18 and with him, I got charged with Contribution to a Minor - 4th degree felony.... Anyways about a week before I'm off probation I went to Sportsmans Warehouse *the place where they said to apply*. I walked in grabbed a Power Bar opened it, took a bite, thought it was **** and threw it in the trash. When leaving they surrounded me and since I was on probation I had to go to jail for 7 days. Not an epic story at all, really really really gay
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  9. Busted for a Power Bar! LOL
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko
    Busted for a sh1tty tasting Power Bar! LOL
    Correct!
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  11. It's all about sh1t now. LOL
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

  12. Great now I'm the sh1t guy haha. I think a supp company should make this as a pre-workout or something it sounds like it sH-1T :P That would be hilarious. So news to you guys I'm actually waking up right now, and I do mean just within 5 minutes of this post. Weight is 169 and I expect it to drop lower and lower very fast which I'm not sure I'm going to want or what. I know I said 165 but it may be 160-165 depending on if anything changes. To be honest my traps already look bigger so I mean who cares if I lose 10 pounds if I look bigger anyways. I'll sit around for a little with take my pre-workout and hit the gym in an hour or so.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  13. Be the sh1t in the gym with YGM Labs Kraken!

    Ingredients

    Total chaos matrix 125mg
    D-sh 100mg **
    1-T 25mg **

    ** daily values not established

    Good luck with your training; it's 1am around here and I'm just about to hit the hay ;-)
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

  14. You lazy sh1t pants mofo!! Lol. I have noticed I look way bigger when I'm shredded 180-185 than when I'm a hulking 195 benching 330+ish. One day it will be shredded 195-200 putting up 405 :-)
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    You lazy sh1t pants mofo!! Lol. I have noticed I look way bigger when I'm shredded 180-185 than when I'm a hulking 195 benching 330+ish. One day it will be shredded 195-200 putting up 405 :-)
    Goals my brotha goals! Preach the truth!!! What I believe the number one muscle building secret that no one would think about is also just one word...DEDICATION. Anyone can go to the gym for a little while, but it takes someone dedicated to continue to go day after day. I do know in regards to what you said, if I continue to eat the way that I do that I might end up dropping down to 150 ha. I really have to figure this diet thing out again, but it's just tough being at home
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Great now I'm the sh1t guy haha. I think a supp company should make this as a pre-workout or something it sounds like it sH-1T :P That would be hilarious. So news to you guys I'm actually waking up right now, and I do mean just within 5 minutes of this post. Weight is 169 and I expect it to drop lower and lower very fast which I'm not sure I'm going to want or what. I know I said 165 but it may be 160-165 depending on if anything changes. To be honest my traps already look bigger so I mean who cares if I lose 10 pounds if I look bigger anyways. I'll sit around for a little with take my pre-workout and hit the gym in an hour or so.
    I just want body fat loss lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx

    Goals my brotha goals! Preach the truth!!! What I believe the number one muscle building secret that no one would think about is also just one word...DEDICATION. Anyone can go to the gym for a little while, but it takes someone dedicated to continue to go day after day. I do know in regards to what you said, if I continue to eat the way that I do that I might end up dropping down to 150 ha. I really have to figure this diet thing out again, but it's just tough being at home
    Dedication is the truth man. My diet is focking amazing right now. Its hard but I'm staying on it. I'm down to around 14% bodyfat and its flying off! Thats 1% down in 2 weeks. I kept my size and strength is improving so its all gravy.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Dedication is the truth man. My diet is focking amazing right now. Its hard but I'm staying on it. I'm down to around 14% bodyfat and its flying off! Thats 1% down in 2 weeks. I kept my size and strength is improving so its all gravy.
    Great stuff, I gotta measure it again but I think I'll hold off until the end of week 6 when I start Phase 3 and I'll take progress pics again I guess too
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  19. I can see the diet taking it's toll in terms of strength gains are starting to stall already. Need to get this fixed but can't really figure it out in terms of having enough food. Spent $200 when I got groceries but feel like I didn't buy anything at all, it's weird and I hate when that happens. I think it's cause I rather just have stuff ready to eat already. Anyways:

    Upper B
    Incline Press 105 +0
    Pull-Up BW (8/6/5)
    DB Shoulder Press 35 +5
    DB Shrug 80 +0 *coulda done 85 easy, but I was captivated staring how uneven my left and right shoulders/traps are*
    Skull Crusher 60 +5
    DB Curl 35 +5

    Gonna figure out what to eat for dinner considering there is nothing made right now, and it's too late to grill

    EDIT:
    Dinner = 12 oz can of tuna....I ****ing hate tuna
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

  20. Are you mad? Never too late to grill!
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

  21. Grilling knows no time limits. I live off of steak and chicken.... by the pounds! Buy that crap in bulk and grill like 4 big steaks and 6 chicken breasts. Eat all of them in 48 hours. Put them in salads, make omelets with steak in it, steak or chicken tacos on flax bread tortillas! I'm hungry again....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. You must be my long lost brother... ;-)
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko
    You must be my long lost brother... ;-)
    It is possible.... lol. I crave steak like a crack head wants rocks...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Grilling knows no time limits. I live off of steak and chicken.... by the pounds! Buy that crap in bulk and grill like 4 big steaks and 6 chicken breasts. Eat all of them in 48 hours. Put them in salads, make omelets with steak in it, steak or chicken tacos on flax bread tortillas! I'm hungry again....
    Figured out I eat 20lbs of chicken per MONTH alone. My wife thinks I'm nuts but enjoys the results

    Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko
    Are you mad? Never too late to grill!
    Exactly!
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110

    Figured out I eat 20lbs of chicken per MONTH alone. My wife thinks I'm nuts but enjoys the results

    Exactly!
    Oh yeah man me too. I eat close to 1lb of steak a day. It gets expensive so I buy in HUGE bulk and fill my deep freezer.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  26. I prefer beef, so it's about 30lbs+ a month and that excludes lunches at work :-D
    When I move I got to get it in bulk as well cause the food bill gets ridiculous
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

  27. Look into buying a half cow man. I did awhile back and it lasted me forever. Its so much cheaper to buy in that quantity.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  28. Sounds like a good idea. Storage space is the issue ATM though.

    But, I'd like to get it and invite some vegetarians over to witness cutting it into portions :-D
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html

  29. Hahaha its not like an actual half cow lol. Its a half a cow in weight and its in different steaks and ground beef. I bought a deep freezer from sams club that can hold a metric sh1t ton of meat for like $200. Great deal. Same ones were like 3-400 other places
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  30. LOL. I had a vision of myself turning into a butcher for one day with a row of vegetarians tied down to chairs watching me cutting the meat. I would tie their heads straight and tape eyelids so they have to watch. I even hear some classical overtures blasting from the sound system to make it more epic when the blood* splatters all around the place.

    ...Is it normal, doc?

    *well myoglobin, but still it's red
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Look what came in the mail!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 12:05 PM
  2. Do not call/e-mail/mail govt listing
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in