Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Grilling knows no time limits. I live off of steak and chicken.... by the pounds! Buy that crap in bulk and grill like 4 big steaks and 6 chicken breasts. Eat all of them in 48 hours. Put them in salads, make omelets with steak in it, steak or chicken tacos on flax bread tortillas! I'm hungry again....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%

You must be my long lost brother... ;-)
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko
    You must be my long lost brother... ;-)
    It is possible.... lol. I crave steak like a crack head wants rocks...
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.29%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Grilling knows no time limits. I live off of steak and chicken.... by the pounds! Buy that crap in bulk and grill like 4 big steaks and 6 chicken breasts. Eat all of them in 48 hours. Put them in salads, make omelets with steak in it, steak or chicken tacos on flax bread tortillas! I'm hungry again....
    Figured out I eat 20lbs of chicken per MONTH alone. My wife thinks I'm nuts but enjoys the results

Are you mad? Never too late to grill!
    Exactly!
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Quote Originally Posted by sae2110

Figured out I eat 20lbs of chicken per MONTH alone. My wife thinks I'm nuts but enjoys the results

Exactly!
    Oh yeah man me too. I eat close to 1lb of steak a day. It gets expensive so I buy in HUGE bulk and fill my deep freezer.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%

I prefer beef, so it's about 30lbs+ a month and that excludes lunches at work :-D
    When I move I got to get it in bulk as well cause the food bill gets ridiculous
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Look into buying a half cow man. I did awhile back and it lasted me forever. Its so much cheaper to buy in that quantity.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%

Sounds like a good idea. Storage space is the issue ATM though.

But, I'd like to get it and invite some vegetarians over to witness cutting it into portions :-D
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Hahaha its not like an actual half cow lol. Its a half a cow in weight and its in different steaks and ground beef. I bought a deep freezer from sams club that can hold a metric sh1t ton of meat for like $200. Great deal. Same ones were like 3-400 other places
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%

LOL. I had a vision of myself turning into a butcher for one day with a row of vegetarians tied down to chairs watching me cutting the meat. I would tie their heads straight and tape eyelids so they have to watch. I even hear some classical overtures blasting from the sound system to make it more epic when the blood* splatters all around the place.

...Is it normal, doc?

*well myoglobin, but still it's red
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Lol you are a sick twisted fock! But so am I because that sounds EPIC!!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%

Haha, you psycho!

My buddy is a pro photographer and he would totally enjoy shooting this... ;-)

And it's actually legal if the said vegetarians sign indemnity forms prior to participating in this glorious educational/artistic/culinary event...

On the sidenote: If I only could download movies from my imagination and put on YT...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lol, you guys and your meat :P Just kidding when I went and bought groceries I bought 20 pounds of assorted meats. Like 5 in steak, 3 in ground beef, 1 ground turkey, 7 in chicken and 4 pounds of turkey and beef burgers. Just cooked up the ground turkey today for some TACOS! Haha my dad said that he hates turkey and couldn't believe that I made that meal with turkey. Freaking bomb, I had 5 tacos, considering that I dropped another pound this morning so I was at 168. As for the grilling, my dad gets pissed off when it's late cause the grill is loud I guess and wakes the neighbors supposedly.

DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THE BEEF!

Haha, side note though I COULD NOT SLEEP LAST NIGHT. TV off at 1:30am and just stayed laying there, couldn't get comfortable or stop thinking until I finally fell asleep maybe around 6-6:30
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Lol, you guys and your meat :P
    Ladies do love our meat ;-)
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Ladies do love our meat ;-)
    Fo true! They like it grilled, baked, broiled, ground, well done, rare, boiled, roasted, hard.....
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Fo true! They like it grilled, baked, broiled, ground, well done, rare, boiled, roasted, hard.....
    My ladies only like my meat raw XD Time to get ready for the gym, not sure if I'll be taking Jack3d considering the hell of a time I had falling asleep. And these supposed sleeping pills I took.........aspirin.......... no wonder
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good workout, took 1 scoop Jack3d to see if thats what is causing me to stay up so late or just not be able to sleep. Figure dosing down should allow me to get to bed hopefully. Talk about an intense strength gain today, I don't know what the hell it was, maybe NOT WORKING OUT FASTED HAHA. But yet again I pussed out I'll explain in the numbers:

Lower B 3x4
    Deadlift 245 +20 *Felt good, first set I used normal grip before I had to switch*
    Leg Press 280 +20 *4/4/8 last set I don't know just got insanely easy, I believe due to moving my foot placement on the sled*
    Standing Calf Raise 360 *on leg press, could of gone harder but was too lazy to grab more plates so it was more like 6/8/10*
    Leg Raises *3x10, last set held until failure*
    Side Bends *2x10 each side*

I'm contemplating next weeks workout being 2RM, I think that may be kinda pointless, I might go for 3 or so on most exercises that don't require strict form like squats and deads or bench. Those three I may hit 3-5 reps. Another thing I may contribute to higher numbers is my warmups. I did much much less reps warming up. Like yesterday for example:

DB Curls:
    1x15 - 12.5
    1x12 - 12.5
    1x10 - 15
    1x8 - 20
    1x6 - 25
    3x4 - 35
    Anyone think that's a little too much? And that's basically the scheme I used for every lift except squats and the lifts today.

EDIT:
    173 after workout, FatTrackII electronic calipers BF% = 11.7 WRONG, i'd look lean as hell rocking abs for days son. I normally add at least 3-6 % to that. When I got down to 150 and had my abs showing that thing said I had 3-4% bodyfat...so yeahhhhhhh

EDIT2:
    4/11/12 = 14.1%
    4/20/12 = 11.7%

2.3% BF loss in 9 days WUSSUP. The calipers may be wrong but you can't argue that it still measures the same
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.29%

Jack3d does that, you may not feel stimmed but sleep will be affected, probably from the 1,3 or caffeine if you are sensitive to the caff. I used ti use Jack3d a lot when I worked night shifts, especially since I stayed up on nights I didnt work. Take It in the evening, hit the gym, stay up until 5-8am or so with no difficulty!
    Training log -
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

More than likely it's the 1, 3 as I don't have a problem with caffeine normally. This morning is a little odd as I weigh 177 right now, which is 7 higher than normal. I did eat pretty decent this weekend although I wouldn't call it cheating. Chicken wrap and burgers saturday and turkey dogs yesterday.

As for training, I really want to throw in another day so I can go 5 straight or something, I feel like I have more in me to be able to push out another day. Not sure on how to add in that extra day, or if it will be beneficial or not. No point in doing it this week seeing as i'm looking to hit the 2RM range for the final stage of Phase 2. Still also not sure what to do, maybe aim for 3 reps and just always get the 2 reps in.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Throw in that extra day for one week then do 4 the next. Kind of cycle it so you hit 9 workouts in 14 days then work up to 10 in 14. How I like to do it. Kinda a gradual approach always works well for me.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I know I can get 5 days in and recover, I just don't know how to edit up my current plan to add in the 5th day. Just unsure of what to work on basically. I got this healthy cereal that's like oats and ****, gosh it tastes like i'm eating tree bark. Taste is so weak. I know the other brand I have is actually good, this stuff tastes like chewing a granola bar flavored with pine
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Sometime I'll do a 4 day straight split and then take a day off followed by a full body workout then a day off and repeat. That or 4 days straight two days off then repeat routine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Sometime I'll do a 4 day straight split and then take a day off followed by a full body workout then a day off and repeat. That or 4 days straight two days off then repeat routine.
    I'm almost doing that now. 3 days I hit the whole body and every workout is supersets. 1 day off then repeat. I'm doing this up till my cycle in June. Its shredding the fat off like its cool.... which it is!

I might try your style Live. What body parts do you hit each day?
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'm almost doing that now. 3 days I hit the whole body and every workout is supersets. 1 day off then repeat. I'm doing this up till my cycle in June. Its shredding the fat off like its cool.... which it is!

I might try your style Live. What body parts do you hit each day?
    I'm not doing that style right now but when I did I did it like this. Chest/tris, Back/bi's, Legs, Shoulders/traps, off, full body, off, repeat
    PES Representative
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Interesting man thanks. I'm kinda looking around and getting ready to switch it up for my cycle this summer.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm not doing that style right now but when I did I did it like this. Chest/tris, Back/bi's, Legs, Shoulders/traps, off, full body, off, repeat
    I like that! I could incorporate my Phase 1 workout with the Phase 3 workouts and switch between the 3 I have there. I noticed that a body part split like in my phase 1 built my muscles up pretty fast compared to the upper/lower. I'll see what Phase 3 does for me and take it from there. I know that circuit type work really does my body good in terms of getting lean. I'm getting ready for the gym now and gonna see how it goes
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Right on man that sounds solid. Go kill that $hit!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Right on man that sounds solid. Go kill that $hit!
    Hell yeah, planning on it for sure! Gonna hit some "high" numbers for myself this entire week, then Friday or whenever I complete the week I'll take week 6 pics with BF% again to track the progress. Today is real odd though, i'm up 8 pounds than Friday...lol
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Good on the weight man. Sounds like a good plan to me. Can't wait to see progress pics.... no homo lol
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Back from the workout, kinda sucks not having protein around so my post meal was 1.5lb steak haha. Gotta get it in somehow. Workout was good, they all just seem so easy even though I'm pushing myself hard, it just doesn't get to me like it used to, which I kinda like/dislike. As for the weight post workout 176...ahaha. My body takes a little while to adjust from my weekends and I'll probably be back down to 168 by Friday for the pics and ****.

For the workout I wasn't really feeling 2RM so I basically aimed 3-5 reps for all sets:

Upper A
    Bench Press 140 +5
    Bent Over Row 115 -20 *really focused on good form over the weight due to last week being so crap*
    Military Press 85 +5
    BB Shrug 245 +20
    Close Grip Bench 125 +10
    BB Curl 70 +5

Six weeks straight every workout added weight. 3 more workouts left in Phase 2 and right now already past halfway with this routine. Not sure if I'll go Upper/Lower split for the 12 weeker I put up on one of these pages, I think 7. I will probably go to a 4 day body part split just like Phase 1 is designed. I really saw quick growth in my muscles and overall size. Of course nothing written in stone, cause I can change whatever I want, whenever I want, cause I can do whatever the faurk I wanna do!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.56%

Try rocking with Kashi Go Lean mixed with Go Lean Crunch. That combo saves breakfast eaters lives.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Not sure what I hate now, I'll check when I get home. Right now I'm in the gym bathroom doing my business before I get into the squats. Don't want to be like last week for those who've been following hahaha
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.29%

Hahahahaha gotta do the duty; although there is no better way to stake a claim on a piece of equipment than some stank in the air
    Training log -
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Not sure what I hate now, I'll check when I get home. Right now I'm in the gym bathroom doing my business before I get into the squats. Don't want to be like last week for those who've been following hahaha
    Yea we don't want captain sh1ttttty pants making an appearance!
    PES Representative
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.27%

Level 1 - Posting on AM while taking a dump
    Level 2 - Posting the dump
    Level 3 - Filming it
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dam I'd be certified number 3 right now if I knew that would level me up! Haha yeah going with the no point in a 2RM i'm still aiming for 3-5 reps this week while increasing weight of course and I KILLED IT fo sho. I feel sick right now though, felt like throwing up in the gym because of my "breakfast" shake. Has crap in it so you don't get hungry but it usually just energizes me, but it plus a cup of coffee with no food has my head all twisted and stomach about to blow chunks lol

Lower A
    Squats 225 +20 *210/215/225 the fix in form really makes things easier, all performed 5 sets*
    Stiff Leg Deadlift 245 +20 *grip strength is finally catching up*
    Seated Calf Raise 180 +20
    NS-Situps 5 +5
    Hypers 25 +25

Haha sick, +20 on the 3 main lifts for the day!

EDIT:
    I can not catch a break with my finances lately I swear.

Attn: Don't get redbox for someone and trust they will return it...
    Re: Gimme that game you made me buy unknowingly or $60...
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day off today but I think i'm going to be hitting the gym anyways. My body is just craving it! I'm also finally lifting enough weight to increase my appetite, I ate crazy last night. Bowl of cereal to get that crap finished with, a 3 pound man salad with beans and meat, then about a pound of burgers. Definitely a cheat type day, but you can't really cheat when you aren't really cutting/rcomping or bulking haha

EDIT:
    Something stupid that I told a girl last night that I figured you all might get a laugh at. Basically I haven't talked to her in a while and she sent me this picture out of no where. Before I opened it my heart sunk a bit and totally was expecting a picture of a positive pregnancy test....it was just a drawn picture with my name on it. Now that you know here's the convo:

Brittany: Picture message
    Brittany: Hahaha omg i did not mean to send that to you

Me: Then why does it have my name on it

Brittany: I was sending it to another dom

*this is where I got creative and weird*
    Me: Oh yes, sure you did. I understand that I planted my divine scepter of pleasure deep up in you but our relationship was never to be anything more than just a fling. I can see how easy it is to become attached to me, for that I'm sorry but its not my fault at all, I just put out that vibe I guess. It's cute that you were thinking about me and all but rather childish you make me a picture using crayons and colored pencils. That alone constitutes that you don't hold the maturity level of a woman I would even consider dating. I wish you the best in life, I truly do, it just didn't happen like that between me and you. You'll find the right guy somdeday, it just ain't me kiddo

Brittany: Oh don't try and act all cool and aloof, i know it hurt when i told you that picture wasn't ment for you. Dont worry dom, someday someone will see something special in you and I'm sure they'll care enough to draw you cute little pictures like that to brigten your day. just be patient <3

*lets me this even more weird shall we*
    Me: It's ok I can understand that type of attitute is expected from someone that was given such a hearbreaker such as I just gave to you. I'm just sorry that you couldn't take the hint that I did not want to pursue a relationship with you. If I led you on in any other way than just a mutual masterbation partner that is your own miscontrued world perspective then. I truly regret to have to say this but in closing, I've definitely had better.

Brittany: Your not worth it. byeeeee!
    EDIT2:
    Weight = 179, I believe I can attest this to possibly the test boost coming from endoamp and sustain alpha. I feel more lean, but did cheat my ass off last night...had ice cream....oh noes! Did a flex for the traps, can't wait to throw that during that progress pics at the end of the week
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Never got to the gym yesterday, don't know why I was bored and wanted to go but figured why not just stick to the protocol. Today is Upper B which I just consider dumbbell day. Can't wait to tear it up in the gym today, it seems a little harder now without a pre-workout getting all pumped for the gym but I can deal. Still no luck with work which sucks, it seems like my motivation keeps getting lower and lower in terms of getting out there and going to look for work. I just have to get to it and get it done for sure, I need a job. As of 4 days I'll be negative for reals, that just means get my ass out there and look harder. I need to just set a day where I'm out getting apps and ****, but idk just too disheartening when they don't call.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx
    Never got to the gym yesterday, don't know why I was bored and wanted to go but figured why not just stick to the protocol. Today is Upper B which I just consider dumbbell day. Can't wait to tear it up in the gym today, it seems a little harder now without a pre-workout getting all pumped for the gym but I can deal. Still no luck with work which sucks, it seems like my motivation keeps getting lower and lower in terms of getting out there and going to look for work. I just have to get to it and get it done for sure, I need a job. As of 4 days I'll be negative for reals, that just means get my ass out there and look harder. I need to just set a day where I'm out getting apps and ****, but idk just too disheartening when they don't call.
    Don't let that sh*t get you down. I spent time in the Marine Corps and When I was in Afghanistan and had friend dying in combat we didn't just give up because Sh*t got disheartening. Pick your d*ck out the dirt and go out there and get a job brother. Don't let that little sh*t get you down... it harder for other people... ok I'm getting off my soapbox lol :-)
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The job situation is hard because of a stupid criminal charge when I had just turned 18 and people don't look past that **** when they see it. That's what's keeping me, I own the interviews and would of had 4 jobs that offered me the position only to get turned down because of the background check. It's complete **** and whatever, I will keep working on it. At least I go to the gym every time I need to, I've only missed 1 time during these last 6 weeks and I made it up the next day, so I'm super committed to myself ha. If only I put that much effort into finding a job lol.

Upper B
    Incline Press 50 *DB's*
    Pull-Up BW *10/6/5*
    DB Shoulder Press 40 +5
    DB Shrug 85 +5
    Skull Crusher 60 +0 *form focused slow reps, superset with close grip bench*
    DB Curl 35 +0 *my right arm can rep probably 5-6 where my left stops at 3 so I do negatives with the left*

Good workout, really good pump, probably better than when I was taking Jack3d. Friend was waiting for me after the gym and told me my left tricep looked good ha. Gonna munch down, spend the night at my friends house then get back to it tomorrow.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Look what came in the mail!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 12:05 PM
  2. Do not call/e-mail/mail govt listing
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:56 PM