You've Got Mail

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Not feeling doing anything today. Complete opposite of my last post. I woke up today to see that the bills came in for my bank. Negative $37.89 and pretty pissed about it. Credit card payment will be due on May 7 so I mean that's alright for now. I was hoping for a call from the shoe store place today but haven't gotten one so far. She did say she had to call my references or whatever, but I need money now. Definitely should of gone and sold my plasma. I don't want to ask anyone to borrow money or anything, and feel like I don't really have anything worth it to sell, or have anything I wanna sell.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

It's nothing wrong with borrowing money when you know you can pay it back quickly. I know it can be not comfortable but what the hell.

Regards being horny after gym. I am the same, only phucking and food are on my mind after workout. OK. It's always on my mind but more so after workout :-D

Funny you mentioned PT training. Seeing how poor job some of the instructors at my gym do and giving out advice to one of them number of times I thought this industry needs some more knowledgable people LOL. Definitely you should do it!

I keep my fingers crossed for your job hunt, dude! Good you've dominated the interview; she would call you soon I hope.

Now go pump that f***ing iron! ;-)
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    It's nothing wrong with borrowing money when you know you can pay it back quickly. I know it can be not comfortable but what the hell.

Regards being horny after gym. I am the same, only phucking and food are on my mind after workout. OK. It's always on my mind but more so after workout :-D

Funny you mentioned PT training. Seeing how poor job some of the instructors at my gym do and giving out advice to one of them number of times I thought this industry needs some more knowledgable people LOL. Definitely you should do it!

I keep my fingers crossed for your job hunt, dude! Good you've dominated the interview; she would call you soon I hope.

I'm not going to borrow any money, I'll figure it out. Sell my xbox if I have to, I rarely play it. I also have $50 coming for a phone I sold to a friend, $50 today from the ex cause that bitch is still on my cell phone plan, got $80 that a flake ass friend owes me. Meh, then about $1,000 between 2 people that I know i'll never get back...wack ass people.

Can't do the PT thing yet because the test costs $200. I should start reading the book though and getting the knowledge in for when I do have the money. Then again no point because by that time I'll be rocking out with a job if I have money to spend on the test ha.

Your last comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by UKNoko View Post
    Will definitely get me in the gym today, next time add an insult at the end and it'll be perfect.
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx

I'm not going to borrow any money, I'll figure it out. Sell my xbox if I have to, I rarely play it. I also have $50 coming for a phone I sold to a friend, $50 today from the ex cause that bitch is still on my cell phone plan, got $80 that a flake ass friend owes me. Meh, then about $1,000 between 2 people that I know i'll never get back...wack ass people.
    Hah, I am still paying off loan that I got because of my ex's sh1t. I should've never got together with a girl that has more issues than I do. Not being able/want to get a job as one of them.
    Well, you'll start to earn money and you'd be sorted.

Can't do the PT thing yet because the test costs $200. I should start reading the book though and getting the knowledge in for when I do have the money. Then again no point because by that time I'll be rocking out with a job if I have money to spend on the test ha.
    Well, do it when you've got money if it's something that you would enjoy doing... Then you can a) get a PT job when opportunity arises b) start your own business (I don't know how does market for this look in US, here it's quite ****) c) pick up chicks telling them you're a PT

...Not that you can't do latter now anyway ;-)

Your last comment:

Will definitely get me in the gym today, next time add an insult at the end and it'll be perfect.
    ...f4ggot!

There you go! ;-)
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Dude chicks are the worst I swear. I need to stop giving out money and crap because I never get paid back. I don't understand how people don't repay you when they say they would. If I borrowed money I'd call the person the day that I had it to give it back, which would be the day I said I would have it. I'm also on the ex's car loan, but she seems stable enough to be able to pay for that crap. I just don't get how you can be so nice to someone and they don't reciprocate the same back to you. I need to start being a complete ******* again like I was in high school.

The added f4ggot comment is exactly how I read what you said then noticed it wasn't there haha.

EDIT:
    Adding EndoAmp and Sustain Alpha from PP into the mix. Figure why not use everything that I have left. Endo everyday and the sustain mon-fri. I gave the Toco-8 to my dad to see if it helps him grow any hair hahahaha
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Went to the gym thanks UKNoko, but going pissed off has just made me even more angry after the gym. Couldn't get up what I wanted to and just pissed me off, then again it is a different variation of the lift. Thought I could pull the same from Rack Deads on normal Deads, not. I just want to go out tonight and pound someones face in and all their friends and then pound their chick and all their friends chicks too. Whatever for once i'm not in the talking mood:

Lower B
    Deadlift 225
    Leg Press 360
    Standing Calf Raise 160

/FML
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Dude, tell me about it. I'm trying to find a balance between being a complete d*** or getting tooled. Duh.
    I had to chase people for money too many times. Still some chicks think that when they "let" me put my d*** in them they're ought to drain my wallet. Got a newsflash for them: It's my d*** and I can put it elsewhere, b**ches.

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Dude chicks are the worst I swear. I need to stop giving out money and crap because I never get paid back. I don't understand how people don't repay you when they say they would. If I borrowed money I'd call the person the day that I had it to give it back, which would be the day I said I would have it. I'm also on the ex's car loan, but she seems stable enough to be able to pay for that crap. I just don't get how you can be so nice to someone and they don't reciprocate the same back to you. I need to start being a complete ******* again like I was in high school.

The added f4ggot comment is exactly how I read what you said then noticed it wasn't there haha.

EDIT:
    Adding EndoAmp and Sustain Alpha from PP into the mix. Figure why not use everything that I have left. Endo everyday and the sustain mon-fri. I gave the Toco-8 to my dad to see if it helps him grow any hair hahahaha
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

RAAAAAGE!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90if6EPsgeQ (There is also one when he screams PROTEEEEINSSS!)

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Went to the gym thanks UKNoko, but going pissed off has just made me even more angry after the gym. Couldn't get up what I wanted to and just pissed me off, then again it is a different variation of the lift. Thought I could pull the same from Rack Deads on normal Deads, not. I just want to go out tonight and pound someones face in and all their friends and then pound their chick and all their friends chicks too. Whatever for once i'm not in the talking mood:

Lower B
    Deadlift 225
    Leg Press 360
    Standing Calf Raise 160

/FML
    Well done for getting to the gym! It's gonna be better next time for sure.

What's the height of the rack when you do rack DLs? Knee-height? Getting it off the ground is toughest part of this lift
    More bent-over rows might help.
    Also, although not seeing your form, two things that helped my DLs: strong abdominal pressure and
    to put your shoulders a little behind a bar and rather than lift the bar up, cue yourself for like a pull up & backwards motion - when the force would be diagonal rather than upwards.
    Again not seeing your form so it might be all perfect already!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Haha funny video. Look up the Powerthirst original and Powerthirst 2 on youtube its fricken hilarious.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Good to see you are managing to keep a good schedule, I know my lifting went to sh*t for a while (still got to the gym about 3x a week, but it was never my gym, and rarely the same one for more than a week) with the crap I had to deal with. Time for me to get back on the horse too man.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Stiff Leg Deadlift 225 *wasn't feeling it in the quads after the first set so IDK, didn't change my form or anything, maybe I should of gone harder, although I get a lower back pump I figure why stress my lumbar anymore*
    You do SLDL for quads? I always thought they were for the hamstrings my dude.

Flexing your abs during these and not over stretching will help with that lower back pump issue too.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    You do SLDL for quads? I always thought they were for the hamstrings my dude.

Flexing your abs during these and not over stretching will help with that lower back pump issue too.

Yeah they are for my hamstrings I just wrote the wrong thing haha. As for the rack, yeah started at around knee high, a little lower but still didn't think it'd be a 50 pound difference. I could of lifted it but wasn't about to try to push myself that hard for maybe a rep or two. As for the form, I guess it's easy to describe. Straight back and I basically try to lift my chest up instead of anything else. It helped quite a bit trying to focus on raising my chest over everything. Just like squats I try to move my hips first and keep my back straight. The simpler I put the lift together in my mind, the less I worry about form and the better my form turns out.

Sorry for missing the weekends worth of posts, basically I got stuck at my friends trailer because his little brother broke his key off in the door and we couldn't get the bitch going haha. Other down side is that I ate once on Saturday and that's it for the weekend. Waiting on some food right now, then I gotta hit the gym up!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

NO MOTIVATION RIGHT NOW

Don't know why by writing that makes me want to go to the gym, i'll update this later with the numbers

EDIT:
    I'm going to just take the day off and hit the gym tomorrow. Like a puss today, but it's not like I miss any workouts in the week. I can do whatever I wanna do XD
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Your deadlift sounds right ;-)

Checkout this http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...esearch=always

If you haven't seen it
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4kK...e_gdata_player

Holy crap watch this I saw it on tosh.0 prolly the greatest show ever
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4kK...e_gdata_player

Holy crap watch this I saw it on tosh.0 prolly the greatest show ever
    Omg that was so f u c k i n g hilarious
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I know right! I almost crapped my pants when I saw it. Hahaha
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

It must be ronnie colemans baby. Not born yet but on cycle!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Decline nut thrust FTW!!!! That baby is 90% core hahaha
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

That video is completely hilarious and for some reason it didn't put a smile on my face or get me to chuckle. Added sustain alpha and endoamp and I'm already seeing a huge increase in aggravation, not so much aggression. Everything is just pissing me off, felt like tearing up while curling today haha. Get off your period Dom for real you little bitch.

Upper A 3x4
    Bench Press 135 +20
    Bent Over Row 135 -20 *I need to reconfigure my form her I don't know wtf was going on today*
    Military Press 80 +5
    BB Shrug 275x1/225 *Yeah I ****ed my back and neck up DL'ing this from the ground to shrug, should of gone in the rack...******
    Close Grip Bench 115 +15
    BB Curl 65 *EPICLY long negatives after hitting my 4 reps*

All in all right now I feel like murdering someones face in
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Haha my favorite saying.... I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE OFF YOUR FACE! People are like wtf? Then you slap the sh*t outta em. Nothing more embarrassing than getting in a fight, losing and being slapped unconcious. Lol
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Haha my favorite saying.... I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE OFF YOUR FACE! People are like wtf? Then you slap the sh*t outta em. Nothing more embarrassing than getting in a fight, losing and being slapped unconcious. Lol
    OOOOHH MMMYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAWWWDDDDD!!! In high school I used to fight a lot, I mean A LOT! It was just fun...easy too, kids sucked at fighting. I had made a mental list of a couple things I always wanted to do in a fight. One was headbutt someone, that was too easy. Drop kick someone, elbows, ect, punch someones junk until they pass out *so cruel but funny* and yes the entire fight nothing but open handed strikes. Slapping the **** out of them is the most demoralizing thing for them and honestly the most alpha i've ever felt in my life. BEST FIGHT EVER bitch slapped to sleep.

But honestly, why am I feeling so dam enraged after the gym. My mom has been putting milk into water bottles instead of leaving the dam jug there *takes up just the same amount of room*. She's been reusing them and now my protein shakes taste like complete ****. She's lucky she isn't home right now or I would of flipped a new one. I just want to bash in all the walls with my fists and idk just break everything. It's taking so much control right now to not just freak the **** out.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Love the punching someone's junk until they pass out and nothin but open handed hits! I got a laugh outta that and it got me subbed. Good luck with the lifting man!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Love the punching someone's junk until they pass out and nothin but open handed hits! I got a laugh outta that and it got me subbed. Good luck with the lifting man!
    Thanks for subbing bro, I normally update everyday if I go to the gym or even just an off day. As for the stupid **** i've done, you are missing quite a few posts in different threads that would make you fall out of your chair. First time anal, douchebags at work, ect, you'll laugh your ass off
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

We're u the guy the girl sh1t in ur bed?
    PES Representative
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    YUP!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

YUP!
    Nice
    PES Representative
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    LOL boards legend!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

This thread totally delivers...
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

OOOOHH MMMYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAWWWDDDDD!!! In high school I used to fight a lot, I mean A LOT! It was just fun...easy too, kids sucked at fighting. I had made a mental list of a couple things I always wanted to do in a fight. One was headbutt someone, that was too easy. Drop kick someone, elbows, ect, punch someones junk until they pass out *so cruel but funny* and yes the entire fight nothing but open handed strikes. Slapping the **** out of them is the most demoralizing thing for them and honestly the most alpha i've ever felt in my life. BEST FIGHT EVER bitch slapped to sleep.
    This is crazy bizarre. That mental note thing and the strange urge to slap people.... I showed my wife this and she died laughing because that's how I'm made.

Always had the mental list, I've knocked off four things from it - then I had kids. Haven't laid hands on anyone since.

Headbutt was on there... Hit this dude with it in his forehead after choking him and watched his skin split open like a horror movie. This was when we were dating... Came in the apartment with blood everywhere and she's like "oh my god... Did you HEADBUTT someone?!"

Another one of my favorites was all body shots. Got put into a head lock cause I was so low throwing hooks... So to stop from being choked out I started thumbing this dude in his ribs. Like phoenix fist pressure point strikes until he let go. Turns out I broke three of his ribs at the beginning and then thumbed him for a good minute hard as hell in the broken ribs.

Ahhh... Memories.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Look what came in the mail!
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 10:05 AM
  2. Do not call/e-mail/mail govt listing
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 08:56 PM