You've Got Mail

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
170, been a chump, out of gym for 9 months, can't bench 135, arm broken, depression, repossession, separation, tears, obsessive drinking, 5'10", workout log, life venting, bitches, do I get noob gains again?

Edit: Alright today is the day to get back on the horse. Let me break down this jargon up there. Right now I'm a WHOPPING 5'10, 170lbs. Basically I quit working out around 9 months ago when life took it's downward spiral. Got up to 220+ and cut to 205 for an MMA tournament in Japan. For the tourney I went on leave from work of course so I could go. First round of the tourney in the final 15 seconds I get put into an arm-bar, and not wanting to lose I don't tap. No tap = got snapped, so win the fight and can't continue in the tourney. Upon ar***** back in the states I find that my job let me go as well as 19 other people. Not being able to workout with a broken arm, no job to go to I feel a bit depressed and just start sitting around the house. While sitting around the house I figure why not drink. Drank myself crazy for the past 9 months, during that time my girlfriend who I lived with for 2 years, cheated on me and left me. No income I had to move out of my apartment and back with my grandparents. Last Sunday I found someone got my credit card number and ran it up $1,400 and without fraud protection I have to pay for it. I get denied many job opportunities due to a criminal background.

Alright now that you know what the hell put me here it's time for me to start crawling out of this hole. Getting serious in the gym again, gonna be working on getting my body back. I just look average now, it's unacceptable to me. I'll be using this to log my workouts, talk about life and all around tomfoolery

Current Program:

Week 1/7 - 2 x 12-15 (Rest - 60 sec)
Week 2/8 - 3 x 8-12 (Rest - 90 sec)
Week 3/9 - 4 x 6-8 (Rest - 90 sec)
Week 4/10 - 5 x 4-6 (Rest - 120 sec)
Week 5/11 - 6 x 3-5 (Rest - 120 sec)
Week 6/12 - 1 x 15-20 *Deload weeks* (Rest - 60 sec)

Upper A:
Bench Press
Bent Over Row
Military Press
BB Shrug
Close Grip Bench
BB Curl

Lower A:
Squat
Stiff Leg Deadlift
Leg Press
Standing Calf
Seated Calf
Decline Weighted Situp
Hyper Extensions

Upper B:
Incline Press
Pullups
DB Side Lateral
DB Shrug
Skull Crusher
DB Curl

Lower B:
Deadlift
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
Standing Calf
Seated Calf
Leg Raise
Side Bends

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Part 1 - Volume: Weeks 1-3

The goal of Part 1 is to increase the volume each week. In addition to adding sets each week you should always strive to lift a greater load each workout. The rep range for part 1 is 6-10, meaning you want to get at least 6 reps but no more than 10. If you can get 10 reps increase the weight on the next set.

• Week 1 = 3 sets
  • Week 2 = 3 sets
  • Week 3 = 5 sets
  • Rest = 90 seconds
  1. Chest/Shoulders
  2. Back/Traps
  3. Legs
  4. Arms
Chest/Shoulder
Bench Press 3-5 x 6-10
Incline DB Press 3-5 x 6-10
Dips 3-5 x 6-10
Military or DB Press 3-5 x 6-10
DB Side Lateral 3-5 x 6-10

Back/Traps
Rack Deadlift 3-5 x 6-10
Pull-Up 3-5 x 6-10
Bent Over Row 3-5 x 6-10
BB Shrug 3-5 x 6-10
DB Shrug 3-5 x 6-10

Arms/Calves
BB Curl 3-5 x 6-10
Close Grip Bench 3-5 x 6-10
Skull Crusher 3-5 x 6-10
DB Curl 3-5 x 6-10
Standing Calf Raise 3-5 x 6-10

Legs
Squats 3-5 x 6-10
Leg Extension 3-5 x 6-10
Leg Curl 3-5 x 6-10
Lunges 3-5 x 6-10
Stiff Leg Deadlift 3-5 x 6-10
Part 2 - Intensity: Weeks 4-6

The goal of Part 2 is to lift near your maximal load for low reps. The rep range for Part 2 is 2-6, but unlike Part 1 you are aiming to hit the given rep number for each workout.

• Week 4 = 6-RM
  • Week 5 = 4-RM
  • Week 6 = 2-RM
  • Rest = 2-3 minutes

1. Upper A
  2. Lower A
  3. Upper B
  4. Lower B
Upper A
Bench Press 3 x 2-6
Bent Over Row 3 x 2-6
Military Press 3 x 2-6
BB Shrug 3 x 2-6
Close Grip Bench 3 x 2-6
BB Curl 3 x 2-6

Lower A
Squats 3 x 2-6
Stiff Leg Deadlift 3 x 2-6
Seated Calf Raise 3 x 2-6

Upper B
Incline Press 3 x 2-6
Pull-Up 3 x 2-6
DB Shoulder Press 3 x 2-6
DB Shrug 3 x 2-6
Skull Crusher 3 x 2-6
DB Curl 3 x 2-6

Lower B
Deadlift 3 x 2-6
Leg Press 3 x 2-6
Standing Calf Raise 3 x 2-6
Part 3 - Frequency: Weeks 7-9

The goal of Part 3 is to hit each muscle more frequently than Part 1 & 2. Each workout uses a different exercise and different rep range, though the same exercises could be used for each workout if you prefer. The goal is do do two sets of an exercise per each muscle group.

1. Whole Body A: 2 x 4-6 Rest = 2 minutes
  2. Whole Body B: 2 x 6-10 Rest = 90 seconds
  3. Whole Body C: 2 x 10-12 Rest = 30 seconds
  4. Weak Point

Whole Body A: 2 x 4-6 Rest = 2 minutes
Quad - Squats
Ham - Stiff Leg Deadlift
Calf - Seated Calf Raise
Chest - Flat Press
Back - Bent Over Row
Delt - Military Press
Trap - BB Shrug
Tri's - Close Grip Bench
Bi's - BB Curl

Whole Body B: 2 x 6-10 Rest = 90 seconds
Quad - Leg Press
Ham - Lying Leg Curl
Calf - Standing Calf Raise
Chest - Incline Press
Back - Pull-Up
Delt - DB Side Lateral
Trap - DB Shrug
Tri's - Skull Crusher
Bi's - DB Curl

Whole Body C: 2 x 10-12 Rest = 30 seconds
Quad - Leg Extension
Ham - Seated Leg Curl
Calf - Donkey Calf Raise
Chest - Decline Press
Back - Rack Deadlift
Delt - Cable Lateral
Trap - Low-pulley High Row
Tri's - Tricep Pressdown
Bi's - Cable Curl

Weak Point
Basically this day is made for bringing up what you feel is lacking. If feel you need to bring up your back and calves, then work your back and calves. If you need to bring up your chest and biceps, then work your chest and biceps. You basically choose a workout here. Example of chest and biceps:

Chest/Biceps
Incline BB Press 3 x 4,8,12
Flat DB Press 3 x 4,8,12
DB Curls 3 x 4,8,12
Hammer Curls 3 x 4,8,12

It's common for people to have underdeveloped calves, forearms, and rear delts. Weak Point training day is perfect to work on these muscles. Examples routines for these weak points:

Calves
Standing Calf Raise 3 x 4,8,12
Seated Calf Raise 3 x 4,8,12
Forearms
BB Forearm Curl 3 x 4,8,12
DB Forearm Curl 3 x 4,8,12
Rear Delts
DB Rear Lateral 3 x 4,8,12
Reverse Pec Deck 3 x 4,8,12
Gonna try out a program I created while drunk: First Program

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Personal use right mehre - remember to tell them how you use the studies of horoscopes to your advantage

Edit: Basically whenever I start talking to a new chick I'll look up their zodiac sign and see what type of things correspond to that persons sign. I have found this extremely beneficial in being able to break deeper into the woman's soul that you are pursuing. Example now is that the girl is a Cancer, and one of their traits is they have a somewhat motherly instinct and want to hear feelings and things like that. One being a dude talking about feelings is already hard, and being a Virgo it's another thing that we keep hidden. Basically I threw out some emotional crap out there and this girl has got it hook line and sinker. I'm also not looking to mess anything up with this girl, cause she is easily the hottest girl that I've ever had interested in me. One problem is 3 hours of distance between us.

Anyways, do some recon on the girl you are trying to persue, it really helps out. If you got that facebook do some investigating. It's always nice to know the answer to a question before you even ask it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Interested.
Work out is something I have not seen before.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Interested.
Work out is something I have not seen before.
I had just had the idea to try to incorporate the 3 principals of training into one 3 phase program. Volume, Intensity, and Frequency. I write this post as I get ready to mix my Jack3D and hit the gym for the first time in months. I'm a little wary as to how my arm will fare. Yesterday it was hurting a bit, but I guess rating like a 3 on my scale, then again when it broke i'd call that a 6. Today is going to be Chest/Shoulders so lets see if I can bench 135...that number is so wack :p

Today's motivation:
Sexy girl that i've been talking to, I have found that I still have an amazing way with my words. She wanted a nickname so I called her "Gillette" think about it..."the best a man could get". Ahaha someone get the Zamboni crew, this guy is smooth! So my motivation is just the fact that i'm happy that i'm still in my words a pimp.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Be prepared to laugh, I feel ashamed as well

Chest/Shoulder
Bench Press - 70
Incline BB Press - 70
Seated Dips - 100
Overhead Press - 45
DB Side Lateral - 12.5

Yeah, I kicked ass, I know this, what you jelly? Haha I felt so tiny in the gym, especially seeing one of the kids that knew me last year when I had 50 extra pounds on me. He couldn't believe it was actually me and inspired me with "HOLY **** YOU GOT SMALL!!!" Lol, my head is always a mile a minute when I get back from the gym. The arm was kind of a problem. I don't know how to explain it other than being able to feel tendons "stretching/electrical pulses/rubbing" can't explain but from the shoulder all the way to the fingers *RIGHT SIDE* and also in my left armpit area. In terms of pain, no pain, just this feeling in my arm, and left chest/armpit area.

Thinking about running my last bottle of MK2866 for the tendon properties, as well as maybe help recomp this bloated fat, unappealing body I'm rocking right now. I'll post before pics after a month, or if I get more than just Aaron to comment on this garbage thread I got going on :p

Food:
4 eggs omelete with cheese
protein shake with milk

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Keep after it. Don't quit and don't give up.

AForney

AForney

Awards
In. Looks to be the beginning of a great program. Kill it!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Keep after it. Don't quit and don't give up.
Don't worry, it finally ticked in my head that if I would of continued going to the gym doing the dumbest excersises but being consistant, I would stell have a decent body and probably kept some more weight on me. I don't know how I could of worked out with one arm though :p

Forgot to add about the workout. I'd go to failure on the incline bench and flat bench, the weight was so light that I could easily stand up with it. Didn't even have to slide it down my stomach, I feel so wimpy

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You'll come back faster than you think man. You should get some good muscle memory/re-noob gains for sure! Ilike the idea of your workout program. Just don't overtrain :p

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I will overtrain on this program. My bench has always been laughable though. I think this time the number was lower than normal because I used to stick to strength programs like 5x5 and I figured out exactly what they meant by tucking in the shoulder blades. It's pretty crazy how much less you can lift with proper form, but it'll just make it easier to build the muscles. I am excited to see how fast I progress, should be fairly faster than before.

Today will be Back/Traps day, something that will probably have much higher numbers I believe/hope. What do you think about getting on the MK2866? I was saving it for a PCT but hell it's not really necessary and might be more beneficial now in terms of the ligament and joint properties it has. I've done it before but couldn't really tell how it worked for me

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
In. Interesting program. Good luck man.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Alright before I end up staying home and missing the gym, I gotta take off these dam jeans and get ready. I figure hey why not take it if you have it, so i'm going to dose my MK2866 today at 25mg. OH JOY the great taste of kerosine! So far for food i've had 2 eggs and a taco...talk about packing in the calories. My goal is to shed the fat that I have on me now, another reason why i'm gonna start the SARM. Once I get that going i'll more than likely have a job, and the money to get down on some Beast. Gotta love when things come together :p

If you wanted to know what song makes me want to go to the gym, you are now going to call me a ***

I have no idea why but this song just gets me in the mood to put in work. I think the fact that I know it's stupid for me to like it makes me laugh at myself. Will be posting numbers in a second, letting the SARMS and Jack3D start taking effect. Weight is still around 170, more than likely i'll end up back down to 160-165 by the end of the month I think. Some problems for personal use to compare the SARMS to, knee problem, the crazy feeling in the right arm, and left armpit area. Last night I was having pains in my elbows, both of them. I think it's due to the weather, i'm not sure

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Normal Deadlift - 175
Pull-Up - 1x10 Negs *I did these last and am beat*
Bent Over Row - 95
BB Shrug - 125
DB Shrug - 50

I noticed that the numbers are lower this time because once again i'm trying to find out what I can lift, and by doing so i'm just slowly adding weight to the bar and tiring myself out. I believe I'll easily be able to put up these numbers or more next week even though i'm adding another set to the workout. Didn't feel the SARMs *DUH*, small forearm pump doing DL's, felt like my bent over row kicked my ass because I would add 10 pounds each time ended up probably doing 6 sets :p, Shrugs - pfft they are shrugs and feel great. I let the muscle stretch at the bottom and was pretty impressed I was able to do 50's for the DB shrug, considering in my old workout log I maxed at 75 but started with 25. I could possibly just be taking it slow cause i'm scared of injury.

As for the arm, no problems today, no tendon feelings or anything. My knees felt a little worked on the way home sitting in the car, but that's gone already. Elbows feel fine as well, lower back is feeling the tax of the DL's. I've never done 10 rep DL's or more than just 1 set for DL's either.

EDIT ADDED INFO:

Sarms mk2866 - 25mg
Jack3d - 1.5 scoops
Whey - 2 scoops
Creatine - 10mg for the first 2 weeks

Basically that's what i'll be doing, gotta remember to take my multi and fish oil as well as get the creatine in me on non workout days, which I'll probalby mix with my whey due to my parents cooking blows and i'll need it :p

EDIT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO MYSELF LOL:

Goal = ABS or at least a flat stomach

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Hey, looks good. I'd think that your brain and nervous system is prepared to use more weight since you've already been there once. At least, I've got this with running. When I start do it after off-season it takes me just few weeks too regain decent shape.

How are you doing BB shrugs? When I do them I use a rack and straps. That way I can push traps harder without having to clean the bar first and without loosing grip strength. I am asking because it's curious that your shrugs weight is lower than deads.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Hey, looks good. I'd think that your brain and nervous system is prepared to use more weight since you've already been there once. At least, I've got this with running. When I start do it after off-season it takes me just few weeks too regain decent shape.

How are you doing BB shrugs? When I do them I use a rack and straps. That way I can push traps harder without having to clean the bar first and without loosing grip strength. I am asking because it's curious that your shrugs weight is lower than deads.
Pulling from the ground, basically a deadlift. Like I also said is that the warmup sets are basically trying to find what I can do and those wear me out. The rack was occupied the entire time, which is why I couldn't do rack deads. BB shrugs are annoying since I'm adding all that extra weight having my junk on top of the bar, if I took that into the weight i'd be shrugging a good 500 pounds easy XD

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I feel like i'm in love or something like it, and I have no one to talk to. Can't get the perspective I need into the situation. I'm scared about showing too much emotion, which I probalby have. I'm scared she does something to **** over my heart and send me back into depression. Gosh **** this feeling, she makes me feel really good and is an amazing girl, but maybe I need to stop the emotions. Not in the position to get ****ed with at all

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Just play it cool bro if you put it out there too fast she will abuse it.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I had a long talk with my ex girlfriend...the one that was responsible for the depression that I was in for the last 9 months. I don't know how I manage to be a friend still, but that didn't really help. She basically just said just go for it. This girl really likes me, and i'm just being self conscious due to the fact i've lost my body and honestly this girl is like a perfect match for me. So many common interests, down to earth, genuine, plus as ManBeast put it "that's how an ass should look like". This girl is the reason why I'm so excited to go back to the gym and work hard again. She lives 3 hours away, so yeah I haven't even met her in person yet. That gives me drive to get a job so I can have money to go visit her every so often. It's just a weird situation, but being a dude who's been cheated on by 3 out of 3 girlfriends, trying to trust someone you can't see everyday is going to be tough.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It is smart just feeling the weights out for a few weeks, lets you find your weak spots and what you need to build up and strengthen.

I'm glad to see you are starting to truly kick your own ass again with those awesome nut-on-the-bar shrugs :D

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
It is smart just feeling the weights out for a few weeks, lets you find your weak spots and what you need to build up and strengthen.

I'm glad to see you are starting to truly kick your own ass again with those awesome nut-on-the-bar shrugs :D
Yeah, don't want to kick my ass too hard right away. I'm dreading Thursday, I don't know whats going to happen with curls and skull crushers on my arm but I guess we will see. I have a job interview tomorrow....YESSSSSSSS. As for nut-on-bar shrugs, is that supposed to happen, or am I just unlucky that I have monkey arms?

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
BB shrugs are annoying since I'm adding all that extra weight having my junk on top of the bar, if I took that into the weight i'd be shrugging a good 500 pounds easy XD
As for nut-on-bar shrugs, is that supposed to happen, or am I just unlucky that I have monkey arms?

LOL. I thought it's only me adding extra weight. I have monkey arms too :-D

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I thought it's only me adding extra weight. I have monkey arms too :-D
Get mad ammounts of plates on there, and groan every time you lift it so everyone stares are your nether-region

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
Get mad ammounts of plates on there, and groan every time you lift it so everyone stares are your nether-region
Masturbat1on - you're doing it wrong. :-D

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Well my oh my i'm so freaking happy that today is my off day. I'm upper body is so crazy sore, as well as a little bit in my glutes and hams. I slept like a baby though, a good 8 hours. I got an interview today at a restaurant but I guess I can go at any time for that. I think I may go for a job or something today, not sure though. Gotta remember to take my protein, vitamins, and SARMs, normally on off days I forget to take my supps. One thing I did notice about the SARMs that I remember is the cotton mouth feeling, which is great cause it makes me want to drink mad mad mad amounts of water.

Friend1: Look at the size of that chicken
Friend2 *swerves the car*
Friend2: Where?
Friend1: HOLY ****
Friend2: What chicken!
Me: Relax dude, he's hallucinating

True story :p

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Didn't go for a jog or look for a job either. I was super tired most of the day until I ate just now. Steak and salad for dinner. I wanna know why I weight 170 still, and i've been eating at a deficit for a good two weeks. Huh, maybe I won't lose any weight with the SARMS in the mix, which would be cool, keep some weight to always have some size.

My girl issue is messing with my head and it sucks. We really hit it off, but like i've said, she lives 200 miles away which is only a 3 hour drive and what not. But whenever you have a new relationship you just wanna always be around the person, sucks that I can't. Plus I need to get my mushroom tip wet! Ahh the angst of a young person....what to do, what to do :p

EDIT:
I should just continue to do whatever I want to do. Gosh I wish I had this motivation this morning, I'd of gone early to that place. Gotta get a job, gotta get big in the gym, and gotta start doing stupid **** again. I just have to see where this thing with this girl goes, and keep some backups in line. Maybe just start getting with girls now, pfft I've cheated on most of my girlfriends and they never knew. One step at a time I suppose.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Forget these girls and bang these weights that's what I do.

Until I find the right 1 that will like me for me, and be excited over me... I just have to quit trying so damn hard haha.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Forget these girls and bang these weights that's what I do.

Until I find the right 1 that will like me for me, and be excited over me... I just have to quit trying so damn hard haha.
Haha, the pimp game is strong within me. It's just the first girl that seems to like me in the last 9 months...well the only girl that doesn't have a kid. There is something seriously wrong with the area I live in. Most these girls have kids already. Just found out this girl that's 18 I was talking to has a kid...wtf get outta here

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
this is interesting. subbed buddy. wanting to see some big combacks now.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
this is interesting. subbed buddy. wanting to see some big combacks now.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you should totally write a book about some of these crazy stories and sayings in your life, if that tucker max idiot can sell one you can!

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you should totally write a book about some of these crazy stories and sayings in your life, if that tucker max idiot can sell one you can!
Dude, you are so right. I read a chapter in his book and thought that it was pretty stupid ha. Then I wouldn't need a job, I could just be myself and take a couple extra minutes a day to basically go through forums that i've posted in re-collecting everything i've said....or just write it into a book.

Today is Arms/Calves days and my shoulders/traps/chest are beat up hahaha. The other day I also flexed my calves to the point where it hurt a bit, and now they are sore. I wonder if doing that would increase muscle size or what. Not gonna try, will stick to calf raises though :p BRB after I hit the gym

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
but you have to admit the book is pretty funny....

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I gave it enough time, I read maybe one chapter or something and wasn't too impressed. I think I did happen to chuckle so it probably wasn't as bad as I think. I would though be able to fill a book with some crazy stories that is for sure. From the crazy night I got shot up to the crazy night that girl poo'd on my bed and all those crazy nights in between. I could just call the book..."Crazy Nights"

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
From the crazy night I got shot up to the crazy night that girl poo'd on my bed and all those crazy nights in between. I could just call the book..."Crazy Nights"
I think you're on to something here

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I think you're on to something here
Oh god I have so many other good ones. Something called couch surfing *couch with wheels rolling down a long ass street*, we used to steal solar lights and then set them up in one lucky persons yard. Street signs, see how far we could throw up, robbed this one kids house...gosh an endless amount of stupidity occured and that's just sophomore year... XD

Now for what most of you want to see is the lifting stats. Just got home from the gym and I need to upload a video that i'll also throw into the douchebags at the gym thread too. This is something i've never ever seen before and see no benefit to any muscle as well as why they couldn't do this at a park or something. Meh that's to come when YouTube stops being homo to my phone or whatever:

Arms/Calves
BB Curl - 25 *I don't know how much the bar weights, it's obviously 25-35*
Close Grip Bench - 80 *yeah stronger than my bench one Monday*
Skull Crusher - 5 *I don't know how much the bar weights, it's obviously 25-35*
DB Curl - 20 *did one set of 25, then basically a burnout set on the last one cause I couldn't get 6 so it was like 25,20,15,12.5,10 until I couldn't even get 10's up :p*
Standing Calf Raise - 180 *Smith Machine*
Seated Calf Raise - 90

It would appear that my calves are still strong, and I worked on stretching them out between sets. In terms of soreness, it all hurts a lot less now except the right shoulder. Probably from the curls using bad form on the last couple reps I suppose. These numbers aren't that bad to me, I expected a lot lower. Before gym, I didn't have any food, coffee, 1.5 scoop jacked and 25mg of MK2866. I'm not hungry for some reason, but i'm pretty sure I can attest the lack of much food as to why i'm so sore...that and being new in the gym again.

In terms of getting a job, my parents are on my ass over this crap and I have no idea why. I haven't missed one payment for insurance, phone, credit card, any bill that I have i've made. They are getting on my nerves, as i've already paid next months insurance and phone bill. I don't need money until the end of April, so I guess I should get on it, but I've always been a procrastinator except with school work. Idk, I may or may not get up and go apply places right now or i'll just do it tomorrow...*do it tomorrow is what i've said for months* Lalala, i'm going on too far /endpost

EDIT:
This week is the sets of 3 week, but I'll probably be doing it again next week as my friend wants to commit with me to the gym. I think that'd be freaking sweet in terms of having a partner that wants to be in the gym just as much as I do, as well as a spotter and someone to help motivate. He's already lean as all hell, and just wants to get a bit bigger. It will probably be hard for him since he eats on the obsessive side of healthy. As in no hamburger or stuff like that. I don't know, just gotta do work son

EDIT2:

EDIT3:
I find that after coming home from the gym I'm very angry. I don't know why this is, but after the gym I come home and just feel like yelling at someone

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Ugh the day i've been dreaded just because of how sore I am. After the calf raises yesterday I feel super sore like behind my knee. I do know that after I warmup and start doing squats that it'll go away, or not feel that bad. Thinking that I should probably switch the calf raises to legs day and maybe add another lift for arms. I don't know what do you guys think?

As for the girl, I haven't talked to her in a day, well she hasn't responded in a day. I'm definitely changing my outlook on the whole thing, none of this "I love you" bull****. The only way i'm continuing to say that is to keep my ticket in her pants. I'm going to be much better off being the ******* that i'm used to. "I'm insane when I spit game, then dump and flush 'em like **** stains"

EDIT:
Weighed 167 this morning so that's a loss of 3 pounds so far. Diet is really "in check" but i'm eating low amounts of calories, basically 2 meals a day, 3 if you count the shake. Basically eggs or cereal in the morning, shake and then dinner is normally steak and salad. Last night I had a Turkey, Green Chile, Avacado, Lettuce, Tomato, Tortilla wrap thing, and then started scarfing the fries because I was hungry. I ate a few of them before I realized that I shouldn't be eating them haha, then I tossed them.

So this morning i've had coffee, my multi and fish oil, jack3d and 25mg of mk2866. I re-read a log I had posted that I had over the SARMS and gave me a reminder on what to expect. Haven't noticed the energy yet or the sex drive. We'll just see what happens as I continue to take it. Another 10-20 minutes i'll be on my way to the gym, hopefully I don't get all pissed off after I get home again.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking I should do, nothing with my program is set in stone as I've been changing things as I go already. Such as not being able to use the rack for deadlifts so I just did normal ones. I'm also going to negate lunges which were in the original idea in the program for leg press. Mainly for the confidence boost that it should give me. Always nice to have a lift with a high amount of weight on there.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I actually would like to do more lunges. I just always forget to do em.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I actually would like to do more lunges. I just always forget to do em.
Would you think DB lunges or BB lunges would be best? I can always mix it up one week press next week lunges. There is a guy at the other location for my gym that always did BB lunges and I would always get so pissed because he would take the rack for 30-45 minutes and completely screw my workouts up

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I don't think db or bb would be any different. Well now that I'm thinking about it bb should be more effective due to using more stabilizing muscles for balance.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I don't think db or bb would be any different. Well now that I'm thinking about it bb should be more effective due to using more stabilizing muscles for balance.
Plus the ability to use more weight and shock the muscles. I'll think about it, but for today i'll be leg pressing more than likely. Seems like a lot of leg work in this plan, more than i've normally done in the past. Squats for the entire body, stiff leg dl's for hams, extensions for quads, curls for hams, then I would suppose both lunges and press would be quads and hams, but the lunges would also work the core and more stabilizer muscles as well. I guess i'll see after doing the first 4 lifts and what I want to do, also depending on if the rack is open as well

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Legs
Squats - 135 *was my 3rd lift actually*
Leg Extension - 145
Leg Curl - 115
Leg Press - 180 *not including sled*
Stiff Leg Deadlift - 205 *wussup*

Lol, as you can see just with the extra days and such that my lifts are going up higher and higher very fast. As in still leg deadlift being over 30 pound increase than normal deadlift. Most of all my lifts I hit the 10 rep mark, leg press was super intense as I did them right after squats. My last lift where the leg curls and OMG talk about them stars lol. I was squeezing the handles so much that I could feel my right delt being strained. The same spot I mentioned on yesterdays arm workout. HURRAY GOD HURRAY FOR 2 DAY REST PERIOD!!! AMEN

A different girl wants to hang out, but I smell like **** right now and needed to update my log, get my protein shake, and then i'm gonna shower. After shower I'll go see wussup with her. Only thing womans got a 9 month....whatever just gonna chill until I go help my broseph at 5:30 move some ish out of his old place. Talk about ****ty timing aha!

EDIT:
How long should I preload creatine at 10mg for? Right now would be day 5, you think 1 week or 2? And I know that after the preload you can take it just on workout days to keep the saturation going

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've never pre-loaded personally, I just dose it daily *shrug*

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Id stop the preload now but I'd take at least my 5g every day.

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
I dunno about preloading. Done it once and didn't feel much differently. Overdosed CEE once, diarrhea was epic!

I've seen 10-20g daily for 1-2 weeks in small doses as it has 3 hour half-life.

A 1kg of beef has roughly 4.5g of creatine. So a 16oz steak has about half of it ;-) Additionally I dose Creatine Nitrate pre- and post- at 3g. So I get roughly 8-10g a day depending on beef intake ;-)

Edit: checkout this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195651-creatine-nitrate-agmatine.html

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Word, I think i'll just finish out the week at 10mg then hit 5mg after that. After the workout today like I said was going to hang out with a chick. She was cool I guess, didn't really impress me much. Probably would of got along with her if I was like 16 haha, but no thanks. The girl that I was talking about that lived far away I don't know, she seems to of stop talking to me. Who gives a **** though, I got my mind focused on better more important things....MYSELF

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Up bright and early today at 11 am XD Ha my friend text me that he wants help moving this huge crate that was in the place I helped him move just about everything out of yesterday. I'm bloody sore as all hell, worst is behind my knees. I probably did too much weight on standing calves. Today I weigh in at 173 haha, 6 pounds up from yesterday and 3 pounds from starting weight. I think my scale isn't good or something, like I even care the weight anymore. I already feel better when looking in the mirror and just psychologically all together. I'll update a little later today

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man :) good to see this is all treating you well :)