Road to a lean redemption

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Good review... and log

    You haven't got far to go you should do fine.
    It was my first (un) Sponsored log so I apologize if it was bland. Honest In all areas though. Thanks heaps DW!!!

    I have some slim sane+berberine and DAA coming. Need some sleep agent cause this 5x5 is gotta take a big toll on me I can feel it... wink wink hint hint hahahahahah
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Name:  week1.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  63.0 KB
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Monday:
    Off day today. Just basic supps. Broke fast at 1:25pm for lunch.
    Had chicken and mixed veggies stir fry (thai- gluten free, soy free, sh!t free basically)
    afternoon snack: 1 oz almonds
    dinner:
    home made paleo chicken curry with organic coconut base. (200g chicken, 300g veggies, 30ml coconut sauce)
    Lots of chicken, greens and gluten free, soy free, wheat free, dairy and legume free, red curry paste mixed with coconut milk.
    Dessert: 2 scoops WPI with 2 oz nuts in freezer (mark lobliner sludge)

    Supps:
    Cordygen5
    erase at 4 caps a day (1am,1 lunch,1 dinner,1 pre-bed-pissin so much too)
    2x anabolic pump
    30g BCAA's


    Stay tuned...i have some exciting things to hit this log within the week... very very excited...
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    walker121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys, I'm hitting my upper body three times a week and getting in good protein, I know what I'm doing but need help with nutrition, at the moment im 40% protein and carbs and 20% fats, I'm trying to put on muscle I'm quite skinny. what foods are great to eat other then the obvious etc, meats, nuts, all that.
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by walker121
    Hey guys, I'm hitting my upper body three times a week and getting in good protein, I know what I'm doing but need help with nutrition, at the moment im 40% protein and carbs and 20% fats, I'm trying to put on muscle I'm quite skinny. what foods are great to eat other then the obvious etc, meats, nuts, all that.
    Stats?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. Registered User
    walker121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0


    3 sets of 8 dumbell bench press: 20kgs
    Barbell upright row 3 sets of 6: 25kgs
    Dumbell shrugs 3 sets of 6: 25kgs
    Barbell shoulder press 3sets of 6: 35kgs

    Abs: hip raise on bench seat 3x8 slow
    Crunch 3x20
    Leg extension 3x10
    Barbell roll out 3x8

    After I take maxs muscle gainer and take two zma tablets 30 mins before bed. I'm 17 trying to put on muscle I'm lean and defined just looking to put on muscle and the weight will come from that. Is my diet and workout good? I'm thinking about getting creatine and cycling it and bcaa jackd for before workout, any ideas?
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Eat natural, eat clean.
    Work out minimum calories then add 500 to that. Aim for that at a minimum.
    Protein at 1-1.25g/per lb body weight
    .45g/lb in good fats like olive oil, fat from salmon and nuts/avacado and coconut.
    carbs make up rest.
    Taper up or down carbs depending on Activity.
    Sleep, train hard man. Eat as natural as possible and u will be pretty pleased with results.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Registered User
    walker121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0


    sounds good mate cheers
  9. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by walker121 View Post
    3 sets of 8 dumbell bench press: 20kgs
    Barbell upright row 3 sets of 6: 25kgs
    Dumbell shrugs 3 sets of 6: 25kgs
    Barbell shoulder press 3sets of 6: 35kgs

    Abs: hip raise on bench seat 3x8 slow
    Crunch 3x20
    Leg extension 3x10
    Barbell roll out 3x8

    After I take maxs muscle gainer and take two zma tablets 30 mins before bed. I'm 17 trying to put on muscle I'm lean and defined just looking to put on muscle and the weight will come from that. Is my diet and workout good? I'm thinking about getting creatine and cycling it and bcaa jackd for before workout, any ideas?
    You need to read up on different training methods, start employing more compound lifts, squats are the most important lift and your going to want to work deads in. You have so much reading to do. Avoid training a muscle group more than twice a week unless you are doing some sort of low volume full body routine like HST. I could go on and on and on but that would take forever. Do your reading and then come back ask very specific questions, ones where we can give shorter answers. Periodization, Progression are two things that have to be well understood. This is a complicated sport you have to train your mind too. I just saved you about 2 years in this short post.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    You need to read up on different training methods, start employing more compound lifts, squats are the most important lift and your going to want to work deads in. You have so much reading to do. Avoid training a muscle group more than twice a week unless you are doing some sort of low volume full body routine like HST. I could go on and on and on but that would take forever. Do your reading and then come back ask very specific questions, ones where we can give shorter answers. Periodization, Progression are two things that have to be well understood. This is a complicated sport you have to train your mind too. I just saved you about 2 years in this short post.
    Spot on.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Registered User
    walker121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    You need to read up on different training methods, start employing more compound lifts, squats are the most important lift and your going to want to work deads in. You have so much reading to do. Avoid training a muscle group more than twice a week unless you are doing some sort of low volume full body routine like HST. I could go on and on and on but that would take forever. Do your reading and then come back ask very specific questions, ones where we can give shorter answers. Periodization, Progression are two things that have to be well understood. This is a complicated sport you have to train your mind too. I just saved you about 2 years in this short post.
    Yeh exactly I'm reading heeps, I've been looking around for years but still needs tips, I do squats a fair bit, and normally do my program 3x a week, I eat well 40% protein 45% carbs and 15% fats. The thing I need to know Is I'm trying to put on muscle but should I mix my sets together for example abs legs and arms in 1 program 3x a week. I do the same program for 3x a week I know I need to change that so I need help there should I keep doing my mix sets 3x a week or do them separate? How is the best way to put on genuine muscle over a period of time what's the best workouts, I'm seriously dedicated!
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    There is NO definitive macro ratio.
    What works for YOU is you!
    Maybe u need 50% natural carbs, 30% protein, 20 fats

    Or

    Keto at 60%fat 35%pro 5%carb
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Registered User
    walker121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0


    I'm just looking to put on muscle and I'm going for the normal percentages, I'm just trying to see if I should mix up my workouts or keep doing the same workouts weekly?
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by walker121
    I'm just looking to put on muscle and I'm going for the normal percentages, I'm just trying to see if I should mix up my workouts or keep doing the same workouts weekly?
    Westside for skinny bastards...honestly
    Man... Invest (I did) in a good biosig practitioner and get them to Design a program based on your hormonal Profile to gain lean mass...

    I weighed in at 79.1kg (after a day of eating) at 14.4% bf

    4 weeks later, 80.1 kg (measured fasted) and down to 13.2%

    Probably gained honestly 2-3 kilo pure Muscle
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  15. Registered User
    walker121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0


    Yeh sweet I'm 69.2 at 8.9%
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by walker121
    Yeh sweet I'm 69.2 at 8.9%
    Bio sig bro...u can easily punch 80kg at 8%
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  17. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Yah if you don't change up your routine every 4 to 6 weeks you are not following periodization which is one of the more important tools...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. Registered User
    walker121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0


    So every 5 weeks change it up, change all exercises up or stick with a few and work different muscle groups?
  19. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by walker121
    So every 5 weeks change it up, change all exercises up or stick with a few and work different muscle groups?
    Alternate between size (hypertrophy) and density (strength) every 6 weeks.

    4 weeks is the bio marker time frame to note changes
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  20. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Alternate between size (hypertrophy) and density (strength) every 6 weeks.

    4 weeks is the bio marker time frame to note changes
    Nice... Me likey what I am hearing!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  21. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Nice... Me likey what I am hearing!!!
    Because I see myself every day, I didn't notice much, but my gf did. Stronger n leaner
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  22. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Because I see myself every day, I didn't notice much, but my gf did. Stronger n leaner
    Yah your measurements showed it ... prefect recomp...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Thx DW....
    Good thing is sleep is improving too but it's not great!
    Appreciate having u along...I'll upload my week of training today.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  24. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Thx DW....
    Good thing is sleep is improving too but it's not great!
    Appreciate having u along...I'll upload my week of training today.
    Yah I finally slept ok after 3 nights of bad sleep....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Name:  week2.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  57.6 KB

    Name:  week2.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  44.8 KB

    Name:  week2_4.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  48.0 KB

    Name:  week2_4.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  48.0 KB

    Name:  week2_2.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  56.4 KB
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    stop
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  27. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    yah that's out of my league, just get good advice.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    yah that's out of my league, just get good advice.
    your advice is always warmly welcomed DW.

    Now question.
    Fat loss with carbs. Given me schedule, can I fit a sweet potato in somewhere to replenish glycogen stores? If so when ? Having a hard time understanding when as the 1st meal is 4 hrs post w/o.....

    Confusion!
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  29. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    your advice is always warmly welcomed DW.

    Now question.
    Fat loss with carbs. Given me schedule, can I fit a sweet potato in somewhere to replenish glycogen stores? If so when ? Having a hard time understanding when as the 1st meal is 4 hrs post w/o.....

    Confusion!
    Sweet potatoes are a great source of nutrients and the only carb I eat when close to contest. That goes for almost everyone I know...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Yum yum

    When to eat it DW?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  31. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Yum yum

    When to eat it DW?
    Any time is good as long as it fits into your calorie and macro plan. Should be the first carb you eat when cutting. For some it's the only...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Any time is good as long as it fits into your calorie and macro plan. Should be the first carb you eat when cutting. For some it's the only...
    I snack berries after dinner for the antioxidants
    Properties (blue,rasp,black berries)
    1 cup worth.

    Is it hindering?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  33. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I snack berries after dinner for the antioxidants
    Properties (blue,rasp,black berries)
    1 cup worth.

    Is it hindering?
    Should be ok with that amount especially on this diet plan..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Should be ok with that amount especially on this diet plan..
    Needed the carbs today/tonight.
    Chunder after legs today was not great!

    Need more food
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Needed the carbs today/tonight.
    Chunder after legs today was not great!

    Need more food
    It's ok to add in more after wortkouts and the anabolics are going to demand significant incease in nutrients...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    It's ok to add in more after wortkouts and the anabolics are going to demand significant incease in nutrients...
    Think I'm finding that out lol.

    Also had a banana (high levels of tryptophan) so I get good shut eye. Got uni tomorrow night after work.

    I will post up my workouts Thursday hopefully.

    Got my 2nd pin in the morning.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  37. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    It's ok to add in more after wortkouts and the anabolics are going to demand significant incease in nutrients...
    I know that now lol

    2nd pin tomorrow! Left cheek tomoz
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  38. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I know that now lol

    2nd pin tomorrow! Left cheek tomoz
    yah increase protein intake but at least 10%
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,973
    Answers
    0


    Hiii
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  40. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Answers
    0


    I love your workouts and dedication, you are truly KILLING it Bro, congrats!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. road to redemption...continues..
    By HERCBRUTE in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 03:54 AM
  2. road to redemption
    By HERCBRUTE in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 08:54 PM
  3. Ry's road to redemption.
    By rysigpi in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 06:05 PM
  4. Redemption
    By ManBeast in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in