Road to a lean redemption

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Well, arms were MURDERED this morning.
    Pump, and lactic acid...crazy!!!!
    Had to change to correct form as I didn't fully understand the workout list that my trainer gave me. Showed me how to do it with proper form. Boy did it hurt!!!!

    Cliff notes:
    After lunnch, i got up out of my seat, and I felt warm headed and light on feet. Maybe not enough food????
    could be a combination of thngs, hard work while dieting etc ... if you feel light headed a small amount of carbs can take care of that. I bit of orange juice is good as it works fast.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Thanks man.
    Feeling very good though. Today is off day. Gonna go for a run when I get home From work.
    Do a 35min jog at certain Heart rates.
    Will log it up. Need a physical rest from gym today. Besides, 3 days on 1 off suits me Perfect.
    Will keep food tight today. No fruit even though it is paleo.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  3. Name:  week3.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  61.8 KB

    Just went to gym today...didnt wanna come home...least at training, im honest to myself and the results i want. Can't be judged there. Best of all, mothers can't annoy you with questions when you not home. Back to chest fasted in the AM...

    still no visual changes in the mirror.
    Gets ya down after 3 weeks and no real change
    but will fight the fight and see another day...thanks guys for hanging in my log...means a lot
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. You should be seeing some significant chages by now with your diet the way it is...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Nope.
    Food intake is accurate, water at 1gallon a day at least. Sleep is ok. 6 1/2hours Minimum.
    Trying to think wtf is going wrong
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Nope.
    Food intake is accurate, water at 1gallon a day at least. Sleep is ok. 6 1/2hours Minimum.
    Trying to think wtf is going wrong
    What does the scales say...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Post that in the morning. Like
    To Weigh in (if I do) first thing empty Stomach.
    Would you recommend a creatine that doesn't retain any water to keep strength?

    Energy is still amazing!!!!XT is the shiz bro! See why Punjabi liked it!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Post that in the morning. Like
    To Weigh in (if I do) first thing empty Stomach.
    Would you recommend a creatine that doesn't retain any water to keep strength?

    Energy is still amazing!!!!XT is the shiz bro! See why Punjabi liked it!!!!
    Creatine Nitrate is good for pre-workout. I heard it from a little bird that we may be making huge strides the that department in the future. shhh I might have said too much....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  9. I smell a log haha...doing well guys!!!really improving and putting out some good products.!!!!'n
    Nitrate only needs about 750mg for a pump yeah?
    Mix that and agmatine! Wow!!!

    Mkretz has dibs before me hahah...thanks for the support DW
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Weight is 79.3kg
    Lost 400g in 3 weeks....
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Weight is 79.3kg
    Lost 400g in 3 weeks....
    Look here ya Damn Aussie... ENGLISH!!!
    Don't go making your readers have to google and convert and do math...
    Weight is (79.3 x 2.2 =) 174.46 Lbs Lost 90.4 x 2.2 =) 0.88 Lbs in 3 wks
    Just remember, Next time....


    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  12. Sorry Doc...we use kg's hahah
    Lbs...what are they...sounds foreign language...

    So it's not that much really
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Oh that creatine and workout product read up on the new Ignite 2 on our breaking news thread, it will give you instant wood!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Subd! Plan to use this stuff to start and finish my summer cut. Interested in your results bc we both do similar things!

  15. Damn bro less than a pound in 3 weeks? I could lose apound in a 3 hours if I wanted haha... Hmm maybe underlying issues with the skinny fat... I am the Same body type. Crazy thing- I took one week off from lifting last week. Did two low intensity cardio sessions of 7-800 cals each. No dietary changes. I lost 4 pounds that week and looked noticeable bigger and fuller.... Maybe u need a little lay off ? It was my first in over a year! Now ive scheduled one every 6-8 weeks....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Damn bro less than a pound in 3 weeks? I could lose apound in a 3 hours if I wanted haha... Hmm maybe underlying issues with the skinny fat... I am the Same body type. Crazy thing- I took one week off from lifting last week. Did two low intensity cardio sessions of 7-800 cals each. No dietary changes. I lost 4 pounds that week and looked noticeable bigger and fuller.... Maybe u need a little lay off ? It was my first in over a year! Now ive scheduled one every 6-8 weeks....
    Yah hard to say what is wrong his diet looks very good...I wonder ihe threw in some big refeeds once a week, ift aht might kck his metabolism a bit...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah hard to say what is wrong his diet looks very good...I wonder ihe threw in some big refeeds once a week, ift aht might kck his metabolism a bit...
    Definitely always helps me... They have to be really needed though otherwise it could take me aweek to burn it off :/ which I
    Currently goingthrough now.. Note to self: do not refeed FOLLOWING an off week. I find it best to refeed after my highest
    Volume week.. Then restart my training / deplete cycle. Does he have enough rest days? Cortisol could just be sky high... I was shocked to lose weight on my off week.. Body is a strange thing

  18. thanks guys.
    Well im starting Lean Gains as of Last NIGHT. dinner was finished by 8:20pm...had a fruit and carb refeed at dinner. Sleep very nicely...lots of blueberries and cinnamon.
    workout went well...Gettin some veins through my shoulders...looked swole this morning doing chest and back. followed by a 5km run in 20:35minutes...

    Lunch is at 1pm..sipping on my monster amino's @ 10g every 2-3 hours.
    Will be grilled fish (no flour-gluten intolerance) with lots of salad, and tonight is probably Salmon and ill close of at 8pm, and get ready for bed by 11 and at gym at 7am tomorrow for LEGS...grueling leg day. Will post up results a little later...

    I figured, as im not losing much weight, im retaining most, if not ALL my muscle. My strength had not decreased, BUT, i want to lose some weight/fat so its a weird situation hahahah...
    Good to have you in Camillo for my ride...its awesome...

    Energy in GYM was INSANE..loving the fasted workouts with PRO XT-500...really feel the surge...Beta alanine to buffer my pain and cit mal to help with endurance along with cordygen v02...sweet as stack...

    Any thoughts you guys wanna add as to how i can better my APPROACH TO LEAN GAINS???

    Thanks Guys

    -Chris
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    thanks guys.
    Well im starting Lean Gains as of Last NIGHT. dinner was finished by 8:20pm...had a fruit and carb refeed at dinner. Sleep very nicely...lots of blueberries and cinnamon.
    workout went well...Gettin some veins through my shoulders...looked swole this morning doing chest and back. followed by a 5km run in 20:35minutes...

    Lunch is at 1pm..sipping on my monster amino's @ 10g every 2-3 hours.
    Will be grilled fish (no flour-gluten intolerance) with lots of salad, and tonight is probably Salmon and ill close of at 8pm, and get ready for bed by 11 and at gym at 7am tomorrow for LEGS...grueling leg day. Will post up results a little later...

    I figured, as im not losing much weight, im retaining most, if not ALL my muscle. My strength had not decreased, BUT, i want to lose some weight/fat so its a weird situation hahahah...
    Good to have you in Camillo for my ride...its awesome...

    Energy in GYM was INSANE..loving the fasted workouts with PRO XT-500...really feel the surge...Beta alanine to buffer my pain and cit mal to help with endurance along with cordygen v02...sweet as stack...

    Any thoughts you guys wanna add as to how i can better my APPROACH TO LEAN GAINS???

    Thanks Guys

    -Chris
    Just don't shy away from food on wd's as this will keep your metabolism moving, what did I say 2600 for you on wd's... and 1600 nwd's lets see how that goes. You may want to shorten the nwd eating window for comfort reasons.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Will do...nwd is all veggies and protein and fat
    Wds is post workout carbs/protein and rest meals protein/ veggies...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  21. Name:  week3_session2.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  57.4 KB

    this was yesterday's workout (Friday). Heavy weights have stabilised and my foundation is stronger. 2 weeks till my proper CUTTING PHASE so i can't wait.
    Started LGains and its really good.

    keeping the aminos up in a 1pm til 8:30pm window. 1 scoop LG science BC+EAA's every 2 hours after waking. Tomorrow, i will take 5g pre w/out with my beta alanine, pro xt,cit mal and cordygen and 30 mins post w/o after i am properly hydrated with water mixed with a little bit coconut water.
    Don't feel so heavy now and its only been 2 days...wish i tried this way a lot sooner... thanks guys for helping me with a timetable...kick ASS
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  22. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Name:  week3_session2.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  57.4 KB

    this was yesterday's workout (Friday). Heavy weights have stabilised and my foundation is stronger. 2 weeks till my proper CUTTING PHASE so i can't wait.
    Started LGains and its really good.

    keeping the aminos up in a 1pm til 8:30pm window. 1 scoop LG science BC+EAA's every 2 hours after waking. Tomorrow, i will take 5g pre w/out with my beta alanine, pro xt,cit mal and cordygen and 30 mins post w/o after i am properly hydrated with water mixed with a little bit coconut water.
    Don't feel so heavy now and its only been 2 days...wish i tried this way a lot sooner... thanks guys for helping me with a timetable...kick ASS
    Once you reach a comfort zone on LG it's smooth sailing, just adjust as needed...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Yeah... The BCAAs cut the appetite, but pro XT- 500...thumbs up during my fasts. Making it a breeze
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  24. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Yeah... The BCAAs cut the appetite, but pro XT- 500...thumbs up during my fasts. Making it a breeze
    Oh that's nice to hear, and in truth no fat burner is going to take scads of fat off your body, yes they help with a little extra fat burn no doubt. The appetite suppression, stim and feeling of well being are instrumental. You don't want too much appetite suppression though cuz you still have to eat and quite a lot on wd's in a short time. So if there ever was a time to take a second pill it would be only on burn days when on Lean gains...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Weight went from 79.3 to 77.1 over 3 days doing LG.
    Booooooom!!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  26. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Weight went from 79.3 to 77.1 over 3 days doing LG.
    Booooooom!!!!!
    Lean gains is the ONLY way to eat and it's fun bc u can pig out (healthy of course) n still lose weight!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    Weight went from 79.3 to 77.1 over 3 days doing LG.
    Booooooom!!!!!
    Give me some details on how your doing ya fasting and eating.
    What are you eating and your eating times.
    I tried LG and had no energy and was hungry often.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Give me some details on how your doing ya fasting and eating.
    What are you eating and your eating times.
    I tried LG and had no energy and was hungry often.
    It takes some time to get past the hunger pains. Best advice Is to sleep through as much as u can

  29. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    It takes some time to get past the hunger pains. Best advice Is to sleep through as much as u can
    Right
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Right
    Don't believe me??
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. road to redemption...continues..
    By HERCBRUTE in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 04:54 AM
  2. road to redemption
    By HERCBRUTE in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 09:54 PM
  3. Ry's road to redemption.
    By rysigpi in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 07:05 PM
  4. Redemption
    By ManBeast in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Log in
Log in