Road to a lean redemption - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 276

Road to a lean redemption

  1.  02-16-2012  06:07 AM
    Enhanced Body Formulations REP EBF_2356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,522
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1450010

    Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah you could be riight, I'd have to see the exact breakdown. There is about 72 grams of fat in the nuts though. It's all about the ratio of caloties that is close to 650 cals right ther so he may be ok.
    Correct DW.
    Plus natural fats from meat. All meat is free range fowl, fish and grass fed/wild beef+kangaroo

    Cardio is AFTER weights.
    I get the GH production from training fasted+the freeing of fatty acids from the GH production, HIIT will hopefully torch them fatty acids, and the steady state takes care of any left over free fatty acids. Triple BOOM!

    My veggies are broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, pumpkin.
    Salads at lunch are just like a big salad Robb Wolf and Mark Sisson promote without pine nuts and olives.

    Want a lean machine body! Time to stop worrying so much on Supps,use the basics, plus a few extra helpers and yeah.i just need to get some erase for estrogen and my stack is spot on for me.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN



  2.  02-16-2012  06:10 AM
    Enhanced Body Formulations REP EBF_2356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,522
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1450010

    Tomorrow is shoulders and abs.my weak point.

    Will be weights followed by 15min HIIT and 15 mins steady state.
    Will post up workouts tomorrow.

    Any gluten free,dairy free, wheat free paleo snacks to eat to maintain Amino flow? Or is that counter productive to fat loss?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

    •   
  3.  02-16-2012  06:28 AM
    Registered User DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    55
    Posts
    19,877
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    577185

    Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Tomorrow is shoulders and abs.my weak point.

    Will be weights followed by 15min HIIT and 15 mins steady state.
    Will post up workouts tomorrow.

    Any gluten free,dairy free, wheat free paleo snacks to eat to maintain Amino flow? Or is that counter productive to fat loss?
    You can snack as much as you want as long as you remain within the parameters of your planned intake.
    Freak Warrior!!!
    Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!

  4.  02-16-2012  01:33 PM
    Registered User ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,765
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    110757

    Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Thanks man!!!
    Do you know how to load up spreadsheets for my training?
    Talk to Chris (aka. MrKleen73) he would know how to do it, seriously, not to mention he is a great guy and a good person to be following your LOG, very nice and very helpful, if you don't already know him, get to know him, definitely worth it!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  5.  02-16-2012  01:34 PM
    Registered User ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,765
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    110757

    I am SUB'd for Shizzle-Dizzle... Yo!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  6.  02-17-2012  06:11 AM
    Enhanced Body Formulations REP EBF_2356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,522
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1450010

    Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Talk to Chris (aka. MrKleen73) he would know how to do it, seriously, not to mention he is a great guy and a good person to be following your LOG, very nice and very helpful, if you don't already know him, get to know him, definitely worth it!!!
    All sorted bro.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  7.  02-17-2012  06:17 AM
    Enhanced Body Formulations REP EBF_2356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,522
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1450010

    So been going with this training for 2 weeks now. Although my numbers are getting better, I don't see a physical change.2 weeks is a short Period but busting balls warrants a reward?
    Cracking skulls with XT-500, it's damn impressive.

    Food may be the problem.
    180g protein per day, ~80g fats mostly from nuts, and only greens for carbs (200g a sitting of veggies minimum).

    Am I doing something wrong?not worried about scale, mirror....I don't see any changes.
    This is the ONLY thing this disheartens me with training. Lack of evidence in results department for physique.
    Want the lean look, not soft. Help?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  8.  02-17-2012  06:20 AM
    Registered User DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    55
    Posts
    19,877
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    577185

    Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    So been going with this training for 2 weeks now. Although my numbers are getting better, I don't see a physical change.2 weeks is a short Period but busting balls warrants a reward?
    Cracking skulls with XT-500, it's damn impressive.

    Food may be the problem.
    180g protein per day, ~80g fats mostly from nuts, and only greens for carbs (200g a sitting of veggies minimum).

    Am I doing something wrong?not worried about scale, mirror....I don't see any changes.
    This is the ONLY thing this disheartens me with training. Lack of evidence in results department for physique.
    Want the lean look, not soft. Help?
    Sounds like you're a bit energized
    Freak Warrior!!!
    Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!

  9.  02-17-2012  01:35 PM
    Enhanced Body Formulations REP EBF_2356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,522
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1450010

    Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Sounds like you're a bit energized
    In what regards DW?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  10.  02-17-2012  01:48 PM
    Registered User DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    55
    Posts
    19,877
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    577185

    Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    In what regards DW?
    The cracking skulls comment .. you sound very energetic...
    Freak Warrior!!!
    Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!

  11.  02-17-2012  01:57 PM
    Registered User ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,765
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    110757

    - Damn, I got to this party late, now you are gonna have to show me how to put those excel spreadsheet style in here???

    - Do you really eat Kangaroo? If so what does it taste like/compare to?

    - I'm not knocking it or doubting it, I've had Ostrich and it is damn good!

    - Loving the Log, extremely detailed... me Likey!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  12.  02-17-2012  02:00 PM
    Registered User DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    55
    Posts
    19,877
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    577185

    Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Damn, I got to this party late, now you are gonna have to show me how to put those excel spreadsheet style in here???
    Do you really eat Kangaroo? If so what does it taste like/compare to?
    I'm not knocking it or doubting it, I've had Ostrich and it is damn good!
    I used knaw on Emu jerky .. a tad dry but not bad...
    Freak Warrior!!!
    Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!

  13.  02-17-2012  02:31 PM
    Enhanced Body Formulations REP EBF_2356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,522
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1450010

    doc, what I did is fill in my numbers on excel, copy that into Microsoft paint(assuming u use windows) and save as .jpg to desktop, go to bottom to reply to thread and then add image and search pc and upload it. Self taught.

    Kangaroo is delisch!!!!
    Mix it with some organic coconut milk and pumpkin with red curry paste and spices. Add broccoli and that's brekky. I do it with beef too.
    Chicken is grilled.

    Snack are hard. I don't wanna eat too much or not enough...wanna cut up at a desirable rate but would like some
    Progress. I think I may get my gf to add up pics to encourage me...
    I am definitely stronger. Arms have grown and chest is tighter especially around the upper wider area of pecs towards biceps.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  14.  02-17-2012  03:08 PM
    Enhanced Body Formulations REP EBF_2356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,522
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1450010

    Name:  week 2.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  64.8 KB
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  15.  02-18-2012  05:37 AM
    Registered User DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    55
    Posts
    19,877
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    577185

    Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    doc, what I did is fill in my numbers on excel, copy that into Microsoft paint(assuming u use windows) and save as .jpg to desktop, go to bottom to reply to thread and then add image and search pc and upload it. Self taught.

    Kangaroo is delisch!!!!
    Mix it with some organic coconut milk and pumpkin with red curry paste and spices. Add broccoli and that's brekky. I do it with beef too.
    Chicken is grilled.

    Snack are hard. I don't wanna eat too much or not enough...wanna cut up at a desirable rate but would like some
    Progress. I think I may get my gf to add up pics to encourage me...
    I am definitely stronger. Arms have grown and chest is tighter especially around the upper wider area of pecs towards biceps.
    Are you calculating your intake at a place like www.fitday.com that way you can always be sure ...
    Freak Warrior!!!
    Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!

  16.  02-18-2012  02:29 PM
    Enhanced Body Formulations REP EBF_2356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,522
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1450010

    I usually go off how my body feels but guess I need to now...
    Calculators can be a bit fussy! And not always accurate.

    Food from yesterday: off day. Shoulders and abs were destroyed from Friday.

    Breakfast: 250g grass fed beef (minus water from meat) with turmeric,chilli,garlic spices. 60g pumpkin, 1/2 tablespoon paleo red curry paste, 2 tablespoon coconut milk, 6 almonds.

    Snack: 2scoop wpi sludge with water (frozen to look like icecream) +4 cashews and 1tbspoon coconut milk

    Lunch: same as brekky but 200g broccoli added

    Dinner: gluten free soy free Thai stir fry chicken and chilli mixed vegetables + 80g almonds (40g fat)

    Food cravings are gone for sweets. No desire for them ever anymore.
    Enjoying this. Off to gym now, will post training and cardio up later today.
    Torso today. Try and knock off 5km under 20mins too.

    If priming to build muscle, burn fat,is it "necessary" to eat carbs post workout?
    I am dipping into glycogen stores because I get that lactic acid and burn.
    I understand carbs post workout are good to manipulate cortisol and reduce the stress, and I would eat them within the hour?usuallly after 30mins to keep GH prolonged. Is there sense to this?

    Carbs are a non essential macronutrient but want to use them to lose fat. Caloric deficit is required. Rule of thumb to calculate intake per day is 10xBW and then by a multiplying factor for activity?if so what activity would I be?training 5 days a week doing what I log?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  17.  02-18-2012  03:12 PM
    Registered User DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    55
    Posts
    19,877
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    577185

    Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I usually go off how my body feels but guess I need to now...
    Calculators can be a bit fussy! And not always accurate.

    Food from yesterday: off day. Shoulders and abs were destroyed from Friday.

    Breakfast: 250g grass fed beef (minus water from meat) with turmeric,chilli,garlic spices. 60g pumpkin, 1/2 tablespoon paleo red curry paste, 2 tablespoon coconut milk, 6 almonds.

    Snack: 2scoop wpi sludge with water (frozen to look like icecream) +4 cashews and 1tbspoon coconut milk

    Lunch: same as brekky but 200g broccoli added

    Dinner: gluten free soy free Thai stir fry chicken and chilli mixed vegetables + 80g almonds (40g fat)

    Food cravings are gone for sweets. No desire for them ever anymore.
    Enjoying this. Off to gym now, will post training and cardio up later today.
    Torso today. Try and knock off 5km under 20mins too.

    If priming to build muscle, burn fat,is it "necessary" to eat carbs post workout?
    I am dipping into glycogen stores because I get that lactic acid and burn.
    I understand carbs post workout are good to manipulate cortisol and reduce the stress, and I would eat them within the hour?usuallly after 30mins to keep GH prolonged. Is there sense to this?

    Carbs are a non essential macronutrient but want to use them to lose fat. Caloric deficit is required. Rule of thumb to calculate intake per day is 10xBW and then by a multiplying factor for activity?if so what activity would I be?training 5 days a week doing what I log?
    There is a factor but I find differs for body type ... well of course it does. Activity level as well. I have a pretty slow metabolism and can lose fat at between 2400 and 2700 cals ed but that depends on how much activity I use and dieting style. Lean gains I can eat more on average.
    Freak Warrior!!!
    Do not go gentle into that good night...Rage! Rage! against the dying of the light!!

  18.  02-18-2012  05:21 PM
    Enhanced Body Formulations REP EBF_2356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,522
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1450010

    Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    There is a factor but I find differs for body type ... well of course it does. Activity level as well. I have a pretty slow metabolism and can lose fat at between 2400 and 2700 cals ed but that depends on how much activity I use and dieting style. Lean gains I can eat more on average.
    LG is definitely a good option. But how an I apply it to a 6:45am session at breakfast by 8:45am?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  19.  02-18-2012  05:28 PM
    Purus ©ompany ®ep 💯 AaronJP1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,485
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    2234928

    Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Great start, like the detail and your training and diet seem to be well thought out. Cardio... I would suggest short intense, fasted morning cardio and or after workout no more than 20-30 minutes as needed. Your diet will get most of the work done.
    Diet over cardio?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

  20.  02-18-2012  05:46 PM
    Enhanced Body Formulations REP EBF_2356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6,522
    Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1450010

    Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Diet over cardio?
    Yep...you can't outrun your mouth Azza.

    Diet (which is why I'm asking help for) is key to this program. Lots of lean meat, good fats. Stealing away from all nut sources using more coconut milk and oil and using avocados. Pumpkin as my main carb source. 100g at 6g carbs is insanely Good. Lots to eat.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Similar Forum Threads

  1. road to redemption...continues..
    By HERCBRUTE in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 03:54 AM
  2. road to redemption
    By HERCBRUTE in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 08:54 PM
  3. Ry's road to redemption.
    By rysigpi in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 06:05 PM
  4. Redemption
    By ManBeast in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 12:49 PM