Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Chickens are great pets! I had 2 since they hatched when I lived back home in Hawaii. They were hand trained and when I'd stick my arms out, they'd squat so I could pick them up. One of them would always hop the fence EVERY single morning and wait for me by the driver side door of my car. I'd have to pick her up and toss her back over the fence.

I got two fresh brown eggs every single morning and they were good. One thing to keep in mind is that you have to give them a lot of roaming time otherwise they'll stress out being couped up too long. My chix feathers started falling out after about a year or so, and I cured it by giving them more free time. Boy do I miss my chix!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Chickens are great pets! I had 2 since they hatched when I lived back home in Hawaii. They were hand trained and when I'd stick my arms out, they'd squat so I could pick them up. One of them would always hop the fence EVERY single morning and wait for me by the driver side door of my car. I'd have to pick her up and toss her back over the fence.

I got two fresh brown eggs every single morning and they were good. One thing to keep in mind is that you have to give them a lot of roaming time otherwise they'll stress out being couped up too long. My chix feathers started falling out after about a year or so, and I cured it by giving them more free time. Boy do I miss my chix!
    I will definitely post pix of my new babies as soon as I get them
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Well my friends. Got a quick ab routine done with hubby, included passing around a 15lb plate in various ways, some planks and hand walk outs, mountain climbers and burpees (of course lol) V situp etc...
    It seemed like a lot.

I went to see grandma today and got soooo mad. Here arms are complete bruises and the IV seems to have caused her arm to swell I know this happens a lot but grrrr.... She's fine tho for now, just a lot of discomfort.

Went to another agro center today but they didn't have chicks, although I almost came home with the cutest little pig.

Ryansm I am def wanting to get on the paleo the more I read about it and I don't even have the book yet, but sooooon...

and Josh I am still Loving Fighters Heart, almost finished.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Ryansm I am def wanting to get on the paleo the more I read about it and I don't even have the book yet, but sooooon...
    Me too, as soon as I get the book I'll probably start planning.

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

I got a run in today 5 miles, no rain....lots of sun. Didn't run the whoooole thing but I did a good job. That's all I got to report, but I am very happy with it.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

I got me some hot chicks, i was going to wait to show them off until I post my workout but I can't wait. My little fuzzy butts!!!

I have three of these

and three of these
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%

Can I taste them! Wait. I mean pet.

Yeah... pet. Yummm. :P
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

As we do on facebook: LIKE

The first pic reminds me of my chicks when I first got them.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Holy cow, i mean chick *PUN hahahahahahaha lame humor* but yeah it looks like your not having an issue at all with your training and i'm liking this site more and more. A lot more friendly people who like to discuss the odds and ends of life
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    Can I taste them! Wait. I mean pet.

Yeah... pet. Yummm. :P
    I posted these guys on my facebook and at least two friends gave me dinner serving suggestions lol.

As we do on facebook: LIKE

The first pic reminds me of my chicks when I first got them.
    I'm in love with the little guys, My dog Isis tried to run off with one today while I was cleaning the cage and I almost freaked. But she put her down quick as I yelled and she was fine. Isis is a good dog, very obedient.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Holy cow, i mean chick *PUN hahahahahahaha lame humor* but yeah it looks like your not having an issue at all with your training and i'm liking this site more and more. A lot more friendly people who like to discuss the odds and ends of life
    LOL, The only issue with my training is me and time, I'm so very disorganized that my workouts suffer. I need to regroup almost weekly in order t get things crankin. The plan this week is to hit it hard, separating body groups and a full body routine on the weekend.
    I'm behind on some of my artwork and playing catchup but then again, I just invested in a brand new medium that I plan to learn very excited about it. LOL.

ok enough chit chat, Tomorrow a workout I promise
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

I posted these guys on my facebook and at least two friends gave me dinner serving suggestions lol.

I'm in love with the little guys, My dog Isis tried to run off with one today while I was cleaning the cage and I almost freaked. But she put her down quick as I yelled and she was fine. Isis is a good dog, very obedient.

LOL, The only issue with my training is me and time, I'm so very disorganized that my workouts suffer. I need to regroup almost weekly in order t get things crankin. The plan this week is to hit it hard, separating body groups and a full body routine on the weekend.
    I'm behind on some of my artwork and playing catchup but then again, I just invested in a brand new medium that I plan to learn very excited about it. LOL.

ok enough chit chat, Tomorrow a workout I promise
    I've always been so so with painting and drawing but i'm hoping one day i can get it all down right Even if you get disorganized at times your still doing something!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Thanx tinyguy, for the encouragement.
    I don't know if this link works for everyone but if it does this is a small sample of what I do http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=e198275918

Most were unfinished at the time of posting, I'm working on a portfolio to display the finished works.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

Thanx tinyguy, for the encouragement.
    I don't know if this link works for everyone but if it does this is a small sample of what I do http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3&l=e198275918

Most were unfinished at the time of posting, I'm working on a portfolio to display the finished works.
    W...O...W

Seriously jealous of your skill

Hopefully i can learn to steady my hand enough to do some drawings
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

I'm very glad u enjoyed my art, it's one of my great vanities. I hope to have many more up soon.

I did my 5 miles today with hubby, will do Wednesday and Friday as well. Sun is harsh!! but I run through some great views, very pretty and the Flamboyan are starting to flower also some of the "Reina de las Flores" (Queen of Flowers) which are a large rounded dark leaved tree that bloom heavily with either dark purple or bright pink bunches. very pretty.
    Mango trees are heavy with fruit right now....yummy.
    Will post some pix soon.

Upper body weights later today, probably early evening, will concentrate on back.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Alright, true to what I posted this morning. I'm taking a different approach this week

I did
    Back:

Reverse Grip BB Rows
    60lbs 8x ////

Lying DB Rows
    15lbs each 15x ////

Bent Over Fly
    15lbs each 10x ////

will go for more weight nxt time
    20 min on bike
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I did my 5 miles today with hubby, will do Wednesday and Friday as well. Sun is harsh!! but I run through some great views, very pretty and the Flamboyan are starting to flower also some of the "Reina de las Flores" (Queen of Flowers) which are a large rounded dark leaved tree that bloom heavily with either dark purple or bright pink bunches. very pretty.
    Mango trees are heavy with fruit right now....yummy.
    Will post some pix soon.

Upper body weights later today, probably early evening, will concentrate on back.
    Harsh sun?! Jeez, you don't have to rub it in! It's still pretty chilly and wet in the PNW! Bleh!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Harsh sun?! Jeez, you don't have to rub it in! It's still pretty chilly and wet in the PNW! Bleh!
    Hahaha sorry, over at the AX forums I was posting beach pix while everyone was snowed in. They hated me for a little while

Just got in from a run, today was different we did intervals of all out sprints, jogs and walks. Hubby was acting trainer today so this was muuuch more intense than if I had been alone,

Evening:this was more to get the blood pumpin an doo something!
    Bike
    abs
    bike
    pushups
    bike
    Jumpsquats
    bike
    3 times

tried to jump rope for a bit, but kep having this zinging feeling in my thighs, annoying
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%

I tried doing rowing interval training which is my equivalent to sprints for the most part.
    After feeling like I was going to puke subsided, I felt it really helped.

Keep up the hard work!

And I don't know what exactly it is, but I love training my girlfriend as well. haha. It's like you can be "mean" and get away with it. "come on babe, you can't do one more set?"
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

I tried doing rowing interval training which is my equivalent to sprints for the most part.

Keep up the hard work!

And I don't know what exactly it is, but I love training my girlfriend as well. haha. It's like you can be "mean" and get away with it. "come on babe, you can't do one more set?"
    I've always wanted to give a rowing machine a shot but my gym doesn't have one...
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Keep up the hard work!

I will, i promise
    It's great for blowing off steam lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I've always wanted to give a rowing machine a shot but my gym doesn't have one...
    I miss the gym soooo much sometimes, but I might pay for a month iin July (a month before my vacation)

I'm donating blood tomorrow
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.87%

I will, i promise
    It's great for blowing off steam lol.

I miss the gym soooo much sometimes, but I might pay for a month iin July (a month before my vacation)

I'm donating blood tomorrow
    I wish i had the entire gym to myself and could play whatever music, I tried headphones before but i have goofy ears so i had to keep putting the ear buds back in.
    That's nice of you
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

AHHHHHHH!!!

ok

no where near the kind of week that I wanted, running wasn't too bad, but the weight training sucked!
    I did get a lot of work done, but really I could have had some good 45 min sessions if I'd had the willpower and focus. No excuses I could have done a lot better.

But, let us not dwell on the past yet look forward to the future, hehe!
    Another distracting factor yesterday was I got my new artistic medium in the mail.
    A tattoo machine kit complete with colors woot! hoping to get my portfolio panned out to solicit an apprenticeship in fall. Currently practicing on synthetic skin.

This week we try again to hit it hard!! May the force be with me.....
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

GRAAAGH!!

thats like a roar or something,
    Motivation is Up Up Up!!! Feeling good and I have a very good feeling that this week is going to be great
    I's been raining for about a week and a half, we've had some small mudslides behind the house hope it stops soon. Was stuck in the house all day so I kept all my stuff inside instead of going to the yard.

Squats
    80lbs 15x//// low, controlled yet pretty fast and easy

Deadlift
    80lbs 10x//// Harder than I would have thought

Sumo deep squat
    lowered the weight to 30 lbs to do these, went real low on these calves to thighs, nxt time I can def do them with more weight.
    x ////

Leg Ext
    40lbs about 40 sec rests between sets
    12x////

Hamcurls about 40 sec rest between sets
    10x////

Day was just sooo humid, it rained all day then around 4:30 the sun came out and the evaporation eas so annoying. Then around 6 it starts pouring!!! I was just sweating and sweating. Tok me about 35-40 min
    Got on the bike for a little bit and just ate.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%

Too bad you werent local. YOu could have practiced on me...LOL I need some more ink, and doint have the cash these days.
    Glad things are looking up!!

RECOVERBRO

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Too bad you werent local. YOu could have practiced on me...LOL I need some more ink, and doint have the cash these days.
    Glad things are looking up!!
    I'm surprised how many people are willing to let me practice on them lol I actually have a little waiting list already. Very happy about that also I've heard u can practice on oranges and by a pig shank and practice on it. I like pimping my artwork, i posted a link on post #92 to my art album, if u ever take a vacation here look me up and we'll meet. As long as your not a psycho killer or something

Alright I'm going for a new approach I've never really tried before going to try it this one week and see how it goes
    Today was
    Chest (as opposed to my usual upper body lower body split)

Bench Press
    60 lbs 5x 4

DB Press
    15 each 12 x 4

DB Incline Bench Flies
    15 each 5 x 4 (I found these very tough and realized I haven't done chest flies since I was at the gym)

I tried to do some pushups this is how it went
    5 Fell on my face on the last
    3 Fell again

To finish I did these alternating, barely resting
    DB Bench Press
    10lbs 12x 4
    DB flies
    10lbs 6x4

My arms were shaking when I picked up Axcell
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

In for the support, Maite!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.76%

How hot is it there, pretty much the same all year?

28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    In for the support, Maite!

-John
    YAR!!!!
    That is just awesome!! and it's the only one I'm missing from the Bluray collection LOL
    i need a small skull and crossbones tat somewhere
    Glad for the support! make yourself at home here.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    How hot is it there, pretty much the same all year?
    Well lowest in christmas that it got here was about 60 something, It's been raining a lot lately so its not that hot until the sun comes and evaporates and ur just sticky all day.
    havent been able to get outside much

behind that hill is a mountain

usually looks more like this
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

I'm always scared to try different splits. I hate the fear of 'wasting' a workout, even though I know its good to shock the body every once in a while. Keep us posted!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My bro-in-law's fam is from PR and they say the climate is almost exactly like Hawaii. Low 90's at the hottest and low 60's/high 50's (on rare ocassion) at the coldest. It's funny back in HI when the weather is in the low 60's, you'll see all the jackets and sweaters come out. Now that I live in the Pacific NW, I walk around in a t-shirt in 40 degree weather. I do miss the surf and sun though.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

@JLock- I'm feeling pretty good about this change even though it's only been 2 days, will post as detailed as possible this week

@Kanakafarian
    I have no tolerance for the cold lol, I went to DC in december once and got dizzy from the cold just walking from the airport to the car.
    All I have is a ceiling fan in my room, no air conditioning for me, nawp. And since we got high ceilings the house doesn't heat up and the floor stays nice and cooool.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Yesterday I got on the bike and did some random abs and calve work, but I didn't write anything down so...

Anywho

Today was Back:

Bent Over BB Row
    60lbs 6x 5

Lying DB Row
    15lbs each
    10x 5

Bent Over Fly
    15lbs each
    8x3
    10lbs each
    10x3

bike 20min

super short, but felt effective, I'm really believing this split is going to help me stay on track. Not much more to say still feeling good and very motivated, i started my second bottle of Hard FX and hope to be reaping the benefits of the Forskolin this time around since I am feeling much more focused. I got a small review log going over at ax with pix and measurements if you want to check it out.

It's still raining like mad here, flash flooding and tomorrow if there's a window through the rain We're going to have to be wheeling out loads of mud that have come sliding down and clogged our drainage paths.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Ok let me update before everything accumulates to far!
    Sorry I haven't posted in a bit but things have been sort of hectic, the rains are becoming a real problem and this week is supposed to be thunderstorms until sunday although we've had a bit of a break and the sun peaked out today.

Friday I got my leg day done earlier than usual because we're having mud slides and we have to keep the channels we dug clear so that water will drain. I knew I'd be shoveling and moving the wheel barrow so I kept it the same as last leg day
    I did

Squats
    80lbs 15x//// Low

Deadlift
    80lbs 10x////

Sumo deep squat
    lowered the weight to 30 lbs, calves to thighs,
    x ////

Leg Ext
    40lbs about 40 sec rests between sets
    12x////

Hamcurls about 40 sec rest between sets
    10x////

This was how it looked when it first let mud go (this is just one area)

I went out and moved mud and by around 1:30 the clouds let out with it and the thunder rolled in. While I was making dinner I heard a crack and splashing. When I went outside I found this

The same area I'd been clearing all morning with triple the amount of mud. I just stood there for awhile drinking my iced tea watching the chunks fall :/
    When I headed back to get the camera my view was this

The other side I had cleared with more mud
    And that extends around to the back. We almost lost the recuperating mango tree and I lost all my papaya trees.

So saturday we spent the morning moving mud again then around 1o'clock more rain, so I got in and did some abwork, pushups got on the bike, practiced tattooing on fake skin lol. and overall felt like I was going bat**** crazy.
    I'm making tomorrows lunch right now so I'll post Sunday and today a little later take care guys and gals.
    I hope to have more pix

edit* came and changed image sizes
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.76%

Sorry to hear about you losing your papaya trees

What are your plans for the mud slides, some type of retaining wall or something for the future?

35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%

Havent been around these parts in a bit sorry to hear of the weather/erosion that's rough. Yikes.

I love forskolin! How's it working for you? Whenever I take any of it starts working for me immediately.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Sorry to hear about you losing your papaya trees

What are your plans for the mud slides, some type of retaining wall or something for the future?
    Well...funds wise it's prob going to be in the far future, I 've been looking at info on recycled tires used as retaining walls so that could be a possibility and if done right can look nice too. For now trenches to help drainage and I'm currently keeping it in a slight step pattern as I remove the dirt to see if that helps.
    But it's basically going to be about faith for awhile :/

Havent been around these parts in a bit sorry to hear of the weather/erosion that's rough. Yikes.

I love forskolin! How's it working for you? Whenever I take any of it starts working for me immediately.
    On my first 4 week run didn't feel much but didn't put in the effort either
    I'm just finishing my first week on it this time and again I'm feeling a great focus on my muscles like on my first run, but still to early for any real effects I think

Fallin behind on the Log!!
    Ok
    Sunday there was some light shoveling then we headed out to a friends house whom wanted me to practice on him (tats) I practiced on myself first and did a little doodle of the jolly roger on my hand. :/
    It's there now
    For a long time LOL
    will post pix :/ Hahahaha
    Monday Ran 5 miles (I ran em!)
    got home Shoveled dirt,
    Did the same leg routine repeated above and was surprised (well...not so much) at how shaky I was. Be back later!!
    Guess what
    It's raining!!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.76%

I love Forskolin, however, it needs to be ran 12 weeks imo as it takes time to develop noticeable results.

38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

I love Forskolin, however, it needs to be ran 12 weeks imo as it takes time to develop noticeable results.
    Thats good cause I've been meaning to run it longer!

i got a few min so without further ado

It's kinda crappy lol but it's the jolly roger so it doesn't have to be perfect, and my hand is only about 6" from finger tip to wrist and about 3" wide. So its pretty small
    I know that in a larger format I can do some awesome work!!!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry to hear about your fruit. Been killing papaya and mangos lately.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your fruit. Been killing papaya and mangos lately.
    LoL
    Good thing about papaya is u can grow em from seed and have fruit pretty quick

I'm just going to get this up to date really quick

Tuesday I did back, I was going to do chest but I felt so beat from the shoveling I just decided to do a quick back routine no big deal. And yes I moved dirt on Tuesday, I also moved dirt on Wednesday O.o
    We're starting the trenches.
    Yesterday evening I did some military presses and Arnold's but was really feeling run down. I took a break today from shoveling and just took some time to polish the Talon since we're selling it.
    A bit killer on the arms again but I had to get it done.
    Been feeling really run down today and just couldn't find much energy to keep moving. Husband went for a run and I didn't go
    So I guess today is an off day just feelin pooped. Should have taken a StimX but was being hardheaded and I also want to try and reset my internal clock. See if I can start waking up around six. Terrible update I know but meh, it reflects my overall mood. I need some deep sleep, such a light weight lol.
    lets leave this on an upnote
    Athletic Xtreme Rep