Dont Call It a Comeback... Log 5/3/1 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Dont Call It a Comeback... Log 5/3/1

Page 2 of 12 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I am in the same boat. A new product comes out and has a killer sale so I stock up and then by the time I plan to use it something else is out that is supposed to be better so I get that and the old stuff just sits. My wife thinks I'm Every time I get a package I get to hear smart comments like "Don't you have enough already" or "What are we opening a store or something" I still have tubs of anadraulic pump from when it first came out and I only used one of them before a new pre workout came along and they were put aside. I made a new rule to myself, Not allowed to order anything unless you use what you have first"

As for the neck I get the same problem. I recently ordered some do-hicky off amazon that supposed to massage the back and neck pretty good. I would spend extra time during my warm up to focus on the shoulder/upper back/ neck and on off days do some rehab work on it. A tennis ball/LAX ball on your upper back while leaning against the wall may help massage some kinks out. If you need some rehab exercise suggestion let me know I have TONS!

I would say to use less weight but 5/3/1 already does that so the amount of weight shouldnt be a problem
    Did you get the Body Back Buddy!?!? I LOVE THAT THING!!! It makes my back/neck/shoulders feel oh sooooo good. Better than a massage IMO, cause I can do it as long as I want, as deep as I want, whenever I want without paying an arm and a leg!

Oh and thanks for the Trigger Point info!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

2. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Did you get the Body Back Buddy!?!? I LOVE THAT THING!!! It makes my back/neck/shoulders feel oh sooooo good. Better than a massage IMO, cause I can do it as long as I want, as deep as I want, whenever I want without paying an arm and a leg!

Oh and thanks for the Trigger Point info!
    Still waiting on the delivery man

Glad you got the book, any problems opening it?

It was in some weird file and I had to download a reader in order to open it. Why would anyone put a ebook in anything other than a PDF is beyond me

I cant wait to try it out
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Body Back Buddy. Back = Blown.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    No need to risk tweaking your neck on those standing overhead presses. Just do the seated military presses and get a spot.

Obliterate those fukkers!!!
    Ya true especially with this lower rep range. No point in risking it. Going to see what strength I have left in a few hours. Probably wont push squats too much though. Do them first and get them out of the way.

Thank you everyone for the info.

Ya I still have some BCAA powders I could use up. And I hear yall about stocking up and then getting the latest and greatest. Plus being a rep I want to test out a good chunk of the **** line so I can help out as much as possible.

Thanks Josh might ask for the exercises soon just in case. Standing overhead presses dont seem to like me.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Plus being a rep I want to test out a good chunk of the **** line so I can help out as much as possible
    Exactly how I feel, man. I was eating Need2Slin like candy before I took my position, but outside of that, I'd just tried the Better Protein Bars (which were so freakin good that I should not have made them whilst trying to cut...lol). But I've been trying to get my hands on everything I can to try to weigh in on a personal use stand point as well as just knowing the product profile.

And good call on just going military press with the rep range you'll be using. Kill it, brother!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Exactly how I feel, man. I was eating Need2Slin like candy before I took my position, but outside of that, I'd just tried the Better Protein Bars (which were so freakin good that I should not have made them whilst trying to cut...lol). But I've been trying to get my hands on everything I can to try to weigh in on a personal use stand point as well as just knowing the product profile.

And good call on just going military press with the rep range you'll be using. Kill it, brother!
    I hear u anytime I even think about carbs I pop some Need2Slin. I have had 1 in each of my orders. If you can cut with Better Protein Bars you are a better man than me. They dont last 2 days in my house lol. Agreed I like being able to give my personal experience with a product. Makes me feel a hell of a lot better promoting it.

Ya it just isnt worth the risk when I am going to be in the low rep range.

Ok so another "workout" today. Tested my squat and military press.

Squat was first: 420 for 3 reps
    My ass is going to be sore tomorrow. Felt like I was a pin cushion.

Military press to chin: 185 for 4 reps
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

I've had one of those back buddy things for a few years. When I ordered it I think they called it a Thera-cane. Only has the hook on one side not both. I take it with me to every tournament to use between divisions. Works great.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Im here, really late but been busy throwing up, working and I am teaching spin class again...I love it

TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Im here, really late but been busy throwing up, working and I am teaching spin class again...I love it

TC
    Uh oh you know what they say about spin class teachers... lol.

Glad to have you in here Heidi

So Im pretty disappointed in how weak I am I know it will come back but it will take time and damn it sucks. Ready to start these workouts already. Thinking I might go and do an arm workout tomorrow. Nothing too crazy but enough to make them scream.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

TC

Uh oh you know what they say about spin class teachers... lol.

Glad to have you in here Heidi

So Im pretty disappointed in how weak I am I know it will come back but it will take time and damn it sucks. Ready to start these workouts already. Thinking I might go and do an arm workout tomorrow. Nothing too crazy but enough to make them scream.
    Hopping back in is always difficult. You have the drive tho, you'll be killing it in no time.

Oh yeah, and subbed bro.

And did somebody say SPIN CLASS?

Yuh
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Hopping back in is always difficult. You have the drive tho, you'll be killing it in no time.

Oh yeah, and subbed bro.

And did somebody say SPIN CLASS?

Yuh
    Ya it was kind of nice to be away for a little while. I never take breaks from the gym so it was needed. Mentally Im refreshed from the time off but damn I sweat like a fatass more now lol.

Good to have you in here.

I hear ya. Makes me almost want to go back. The spin instructor was a milf and she def passed those genes along
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

The spin instructor was a milf and she def passed those genes along
    Always nice of Milf's to pass the genes along
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^^This. Have some faith in yourself and your body's ability to remember

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

~Rosie~
    Well put.

Rosie, I've seen you around, but I gotta comment on your Avi. Every guy is thinking the same thing........why the hands?

I'm kidding and being a pig headed meat head, but no joke, you got a great figure and def know your way around nutrition and fitness. A true role model for a lot of us

Sorry to hijack the thread for a sec....and thank you for the welcome TH
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Well put.

Rosie, I've seen you around, but I gotta comment on your Avi. Every guy is thinking the same thing........why the hands?

I'm kidding and being a pig headed meat head, but no joke, you got a great figure and def know your way around nutrition and fitness. A true role model for a lot of us

Less is more, LOL But thank you for the kind words. Knowing that I can help others in the right direction is a blessing. I love this lifestyle and if I can pass that passion onto others, allowing them to improve their quality of life in the process, all the better!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Always nice of Milf's to pass the genes along
    Oh yes and a good work ethic in the gym. So I couldnt be blamed when I was working out with one of her daughters for a while

~Rosie~
    I know and thanks for reminding me everyone. Just feels like a "tragedy"(not that serious) because I was the strongest that I have ever been and now Im back to normal.

Well put.

Haha hijack was ok by me. I know her avi has caught my attention. And of course you are welcomed here. Another mind to whip this marshmellow body into shape

Less is more, LOL But thank you for the kind words. Knowing that I can help others in the right direction is a blessing. I love this lifestyle and if I can pass that passion onto others, allowing them to improve their quality of life in the process, all the better!

~Rosie~
    You are truly an asset to this forum Rosie always helping people out. Simply amazes me your dedication to help others.

So Idk what Im going to do diet wise today. I thought about doing arms today which would be followed by a nice big meal. I would be done eating around 12am if I stuck to the 8/16 schedule. The thing is my dad talked about going shooting tomorrow. Which means going to eat afterwards. This wouldnt exactly line up with my 8/16 schedule. I would need to do a longer fast to readjust my shedule. I could also just cut off my feeding time and eat 2 meals. Finish eating at about 8pm.
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

You are truly an asset to this forum Rosie always helping people out. Simply amazes me your dedication to help others.

So Idk what Im going to do diet wise today. I thought about doing arms today which would be followed by a nice big meal. I would be done eating around 12am if I stuck to the 8/16 schedule. The thing is my dad talked about going shooting tomorrow. Which means going to eat afterwards. This wouldnt exactly line up with my 8/16 schedule. I would need to do a longer fast to readjust my shedule. I could also just cut off my feeding time and eat 2 meals. Finish eating at about 8pm.
    Thank you

I know others are going to severely disagree with me on this, but re nutrition, don't get TOO caught up in times and things. It's not going to be a huge deal if you don't have 16 hours fasting between eating. As long as there is some method to the madness and you're optimizing your eating times, you will be fine. No one said you have to stick to 16/8 all the time, as long as what you are doing is working for you. Besides, if you ARE trying to be strictly rigid as far as your diet goes, remember that one day out of the week off kilter or not on schedule is not going to affect you as long you don't let it.

~Rosie~

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Spin class is gangster. We have one attractive spin instructor and the other two are overweight, which is mind boggling. Great exercise.
    NSCA - CSCS
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Thank you

I know others are going to severely disagree with me on this, but re nutrition, don't get TOO caught up in times and things. It's not going to be a huge deal if you don't have 16 hours fasting between eating. As long as there is some method to the madness and you're optimizing your eating times, you will be fine. No one said you have to stick to 16/8 all the time, as long as what you are doing is working for you. Besides, if you ARE trying to be strictly rigid as far as your diet goes, remember that one day out of the week off kilter or not on schedule is not going to affect you as long you don't let it.

~Rosie~
    Ya I know just trying to start this off right to get an idea if I want to keep this up. What I decided to do is just have 1 MASSIVE post workout meal. Im talking an Andrew style meal minus all the sweets lol. Although I could go to Firehouse Subs get a sandwich and a brownie That sounds like a good idea. Took 2 Recompadrols and 1 Need2Slin. Starting to think I should have gone with more

I know I will need to bring some Recompadrol tomorrow for when we go eat after shooting. Wouldnt call the post shooting food lean.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Spin class is gangster. We have one attractive spin instructor and the other two are overweight, which is mind boggling. Great exercise.
    Well when I was going if the milf didnt show up to instruct when she was scheduled to I would just leave Thinking I might start back up on yoga if possible. Might be a tight fit schedule wise until class is over with.

My triceps and biceps are screaming after that workout. Wasnt a lot of volume, but they have been on the shelf for a month.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why are so many ppl shying away from standing military? I find them to be a great tool for shoulder health, and if done right wont hurt you. Also jim wendler even does them, and he has a shot shoulder...
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Why are so many ppl shying away from standing military? I find them to be a great tool for shoulder health, and if done right wont hurt you. Also jim wendler even does them, and he has a shot shoulder...
    Not everyone does. Some do because of shoulder issues (i.e. not being flexible enough or rotator cuff issues). I personally love them (front and behind-the-neck) and think that they are great exercises to incorporate into your resistance training programme, but in the end it's about the individual and what suits them best re needs, etc.

~Rosie~

22. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Depends on the individuals goals, personally I feel if you aren't able to do them you need to figure out why and correct the problem. I ONLY do military presses standing but to each their own. Some like to have brute strength and if sitting allows them to press more then great. As Rosie said its all to the individuals preferences and goals.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

sweet ok thanks guys
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

sweet ok thanks guys
    No worries, bud I like to do both seated (front) and standing (front and behind-the-neck) military presses - makes for more variety and better overall training for me personally.

~Rosie~

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Not everyone does. Some do because of shoulder issues (i.e. not being flexible enough or rotator cuff issues). I personally love them (front and behind-the-neck) and think that they are great exercises to incorporate into your resistance training programme, but in the end it's about the individual and what suits them best re needs, etc.

~Rosie~
    I half clean it, then I military press it Superset that with some one armed bent over rows.......recipe for forcing some growth.

What I do with the half clean is I stand with the bar, then explosively clean it, then press it, then "de-clean" (um....not sure what to call it bc I don't drop the bar, I let it fall on the tops of my quads while keeping my back straight. Works wonders for my finisher and this is how I finish every Back and SHoulder day.

But as Rosie said, to each thier own, but I'd be willing to bet those that don't stand and do them bc thier lower back, need to work on thier core (assuming it isn't injured).

TH, I bet your bis and tris are FRIED after being shelved for the bit they were. Feels good, eh?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I half clean it, then I military press it Superset that with some one armed bent over rows.......recipe for forcing some growth.

What I do with the half clean is I stand with the bar, then explosively clean it, then press it, then "de-clean" (um....not sure what to call it bc I don't drop the bar, I let it fall on the tops of my quads while keeping my back straight. Works wonders for my finisher and this is how I finish every Back and SHoulder day.

But as Rosie said, to each thier own, but I'd be willing to bet those that don't stand and do them bc thier lower back, need to work on thier core (assuming it isn't injured).

TH, I bet your bis and tris are FRIED after being shelved for the bit they were. Feels good, eh?
    My theory is I work my core just a little bit with squats and deadlifts so skipping out on standing overhead press wont kill me. Plus I just feel more comfortable doing seated with a spotter when I know Im going to failure.

I mean honestly they feel fine now lol, but post workout it hurt to move them at all. I dont think I said what all I ate so I will here.

2 scoops Muscle Replenisher
    1 brownie
    8 inch double meat sub turkey and ham
    bowl of fried rice

Workout was:
    Machine seated overhead tricep ext
    Seated tricep ext
    Reverse cable tricep ext

Straight BB curls
    DB curls

As far as how I did my sets I started with a decent weight went till I couldnt get anymore reps. Then 10 deep breathes drop to a slightly lighter weight and go to failure again. 10 more deep breathes slight drop in weight again.

Never had very good arms to be honest. Ok well they didnt look half bad when I wrestled
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

My theory is I work my core just a little bit with squats and deadlifts so skipping out on standing overhead press wont kill me. Plus I just feel more comfortable doing seated with a spotter when I know Im going to failure.

I mean honestly they feel fine now lol, but post workout it hurt to move them at all. I dont think I said what all I ate so I will here.

2 scoops Muscle Replenisher
    1 brownie
    8 inch double meat sub turkey and ham
    bowl of fried rice

Workout was:
    Machine seated overhead tricep ext
    Seated tricep ext
    Reverse cable tricep ext

Straight BB curls
    DB curls

As far as how I did my sets I started with a decent weight went till I couldnt get anymore reps. Then 10 deep breathes drop to a slightly lighter weight and go to failure again. 10 more deep breathes slight drop in weight again.

Never had very good arms to be honest. Ok well they didnt look half bad when I wrestled
    Agreed and to each thier own. The point is, if it work for you, do it. Are you going on a cut in a while. I know you are getting the swing of things now, I'm just asking for the future?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Agreed and to each thier own. The point is, if it work for you, do it. Are you going on a cut in a while. I know you are getting the swing of things now, I'm just asking for the future?
    Ya Im going to try and cut now. Figure it will be easier if Im only eating 3 times a day compared to 6 or so. I know most say 6 a day, but damn it is just like a big ole tease to me. Plus lately I havent even been hungry because Im full when I eat. Need to clean it up a bit, but it should work in theory.

I got up to almost 240 on my last cycle. That is a bit of weight to be walking around with when you are only 5'7"(being honest). Especially since Im not as lean as I would like. I lift because I love to lift, but damn it would be nice to look good in the mirror. Right now Im about 220. I have toyed with the idea of adding in fat loss supps, but think it would be better if I left them out to see the true potential of this diet(for me). Of course that doesnt mean Im going to cut out the nutrient partitioners

Going shooting tomorrow after not going in a while. Wish me luck cant have my old man shoot better than me or I will never hear the end of it lol.

Interested to see how sore I am going to be tomorrow morning. Surprised my legs and ass are not more sore after squats yesterday.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I had no idea what they said about spin teachers, lol I used to teach a long time ago, and have since gotten into it....GREAT workout and I like pushing myself....

Sounds like you have a plan and glad your feeling better, will try to be around more, harder lately with work, spin and still barfing...

TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Tomahawk isn't "shying" away from them. He stated that when he performs this exercise that it tweaks something in his neck. Nothing "shy" about that.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I do something like this. For some reason I haven't been able to find a seated military press that doesn't kill my shoulder unracking the weight. I always see people trying to copy me with the short olympic bar and they end up hurting themselves. I guess I'm a bad influence
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    For some reason I haven't been able to find a seated military press that doesn't kill my shoulder unracking the weight.
    What about Smith-Machine Military Presses?
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

They would work.

~Rosie~

34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im in brother!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I had no idea what they said about spin teachers, lol I used to teach a long time ago, and have since gotten into it....GREAT workout and I like pushing myself....

Sounds like you have a plan and glad your feeling better, will try to be around more, harder lately with work, spin and still barfing...

TC
    Lol I was joking about spin teachers.

Ya I hope this plan works. Well I hope things get easier and the food stays down.

Tomahawk isn't "shying" away from them. He stated that when he performs this exercise that it tweaks something in his neck. Nothing "shy" about that.
    Ya wouldnt be very smart of me to keep doing something that lays me up. I like doing them, but it isnt like they are squats or deadlifts(essential to living).

Should work if they have a good seat. Being able to adjust where you come off the rack. My gym has a military press rack with it far behind you to allow for behind the neck presses.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im in brother!
    Good to have you in here man
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Im here - for when you need a shoulder to lean on got some of the high rollers in here I see!

37. Pro Virili Parte

squats or deadlifts(essential to living)
  38. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well so far I like it. Havent really followed it much except for the whole 8 eat 16 fast. Plus the 3 meals a day plus lots of water. Reading will be done soon.

Ya what I have tried is good but I like the idea of 4:1:1 bcaa ratio.

That is one of the few **** supps I havent gotten around to trying. Might have to with this fasting diet.
    i would definately try the gear, i am intriqued by what it could do.

just bought a freaking ton of stuff, but gonna add it to my next list.

send me a discount code, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Im here - for when you need a shoulder to lean on got some of the high rollers in here I see!
    Lol you are too tall for that. Ya Idk why they are here for little ole me

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    See you know what Im talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would definately try the gear, i am intriqued by what it could do.

just bought a freaking ton of stuff, but gonna add it to my next list.

send me a discount code, lol.
    Ya I plan on getting 2 bottles to toy with

azntomahawkchop15 saves 15% off your order.
  40. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol you are too tall for that. Ya Idk why they are here for little ole me

See you know what Im talking about.

Ya I plan on getting 2 bottles to toy with

azntomahawkchop15 saves 15% off your order.
    geezus, why couldn't you be just tom15%, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

Similar Forum Threads

1. DONT ASK DONT TELL keep it leave it & why
    By SELFofGOD in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. Comeback Kid
    By JuveCalcio in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:37 PM
  3. Making a comeback
    By John O in forum Powerlifting/Strongman