Votum takes on MrKleen's Warrior Routeen! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Votum takes on MrKleen's Warrior Routeen!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    And im going to try to keep up my numbers with you.

You will first want to injur your shoulder and develope TERRIBLE form for any Deads lifts thus making your weights silly low and back outlandishly sore. There, you have my secret.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    You will first want to injur your shoulder and develope TERRIBLE form for any Deads lifts thus making your weights silly low and back outlandishly sore. There, you have my secret.
    God lol. I'm already there! I can't even bench press anymore, because ill be back to square one with my shoulder. I do shoulder presses and declines/dips on chest day haha. My deadlift form sucks, but my numbers aren't bad. Hurts my back though.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Votum I want your leg power and probably lifting form!!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

God lol. I'm already there! I can't even bench press anymore, because ill be back to square one with my shoulder. I do shoulder presses and declines/dips on chest day haha. My deadlift form sucks, but my numbers aren't bad. Hurts my back though.
    After reading some stuff from phil hernon (who I think is full of himself and a prick pretty often) I decided to stop doing all overhead presses and flat bench... My shoulders have never been healthy for so long. High pulls and variations of lateral raises only and more decline bench or dips once worn out (too heavy hurts)
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Yeah but you can hack squat 210948 pounds, and front squat an impressive amount too iirc

Votum I want your leg power and probably lifting form!!!!
    Thanks man! First time someone has complimented me on my weights I will pretty much stick to low weight until my form is good. My form was not horrible on those 225 squats but it wasn't perfect either, so I am going to stay at 225 until its perfect

I still don't know of my deadlift but I think my form is ok o.0 I would take videos but the internet here is bad and I wouldn't be able to upload

Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    After reading some stuff from phil hernon (who I think is full of himself and a prick pretty often) I decided to stop doing all overhead presses and flat bench... My shoulders have never been healthy for so long. High pulls and variations of lateral raises only and more decline bench or dips once worn out (too heavy hurts)
    Full of himself and a prick, the mental image is hilarious

I won't go below 90 degrees ROM for incline press and military press. I've already ALMOST injured myself. Was taking natadrol and the strength gain was impressive, I was doing way more mil press than I could handle, tweaked summat in my shoulder...now I refuse to go below a 90 ROM for them.

I prefer Arnold presses and dips for shoulder anyway
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Oh by the way, I was working late last night and took my off day this morning. Fast twitch muscles are getting no workout lol.

I won't skip sprint day next week o.0
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Yeah but you can hack squat 210948 pounds, and front squat an impressive amount too iirc

The trick is to have a fear of crushing yourself, so you push with all you might.

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Im gonn have to look up Mr.Kleens warrior routine. I need to switch my game up a bit. Confuse my body.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

My body is very confused as to why I am beating the hell out of it with the Warrior Work out!!!!!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You never did it on cycle? WOW. Don't want to air your laundry here but if you are natural I need to go find a bullet to nibble on because I am hopeless then ha
    Yeah Mr. Kleen has cycled before lol
    KK is right. I did a testosterone cycle in 1993, then got in an accident at the end of it before my last shot. I couldn't work out for a year and lost everything. I did an Epi and Furazadrol stack about 3+ years ago, got 3 weeks in and had to quit due to nasty sides. I had no pct at all on the test run and an OTC for the Epi. I didn't keep any of my gains from either of them due to that. Other than that I have been natural. I am just a thick "Husky guy" who has been lifting since I was 12 so 25 years with about 3-4 years off in between. That being said, I am now on a cycle of Super-DMZ (Dymethazine) being logged here KLEEN MASS with Super-DMZ (Dymethazine) Come check out what I can make come out of this frame actually on the strong stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Finest form of flattery Kleen!
    I will take it for sure. By the way 1st week review is up in my log your gonna love it!
    My body is very confused as to why I am beating the hell out of it with the Warrior Work out!!!!!
    Tough Love E, Tough love!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

****, i know you hadn't cycled much, but you really are all natural.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

Damn Kleen,

My genetics are horrible. I make no secret of it and I have abused stuff in the past that I am on hrt before 30 and not much further than where you are. Some of us are meant for this and some of us aren't, wish I realized it sooner before doing all of this ha oh well.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

****, i know you hadn't cycled much, but you really are all natural.
    Well yeah you could basically say that. I was 180 and 5'8" by the time I was 14, when not dieting and eating right I stay pretty heavy like 218-222 with a tendency to move n up to 240 if not watching carefully. I am just meant to be one of those Bubba's that gets fat but is always muscular to a degree. I came out of my mother and the Doctor told her she just had a line backer, and he didn't know how she passed my shoulders. I was only like 7 lb 8 oz too but apparently I was all shoulders.

However Goon I think you are bigger than me by a good bit. My joints are tiny but my ribcage large so I look bigger than I am. My arms were only about 16.25 MAYBE 16.5 inches flexed in that shot. My knees are less than 14 inches around. I just have tiny joints and bones other than my ribcage and shoulder carriage.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

Yeah man. My arms are about the same, 16.5-16.75 when I was fat. My arms will never grow. I don't work legs though (it's just not worth it with my back, I am too young and I have the spine of a 90yo).

Either way you are doing good. You carry fat in a different way than me which makes a difference. All of my last fat forms a perfect half inch layer over my abs that won't leave haha...

Oh well, I am interested in the training. I to like frequency training and often use things based on DC or Lyles Ultimate diet 2.0 so this is right up my ally...if this eternal diet ever ends maybe worth a shot.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah man. My arms are about the same, 16.5-16.75 when I was fat. My arms will never grow. I don't work legs though (it's just not worth it with my back, I am too young and I have the spine of a 90yo).

Either way you are doing good. You carry fat in a different way than me which makes a difference. All of my last fat forms a perfect half inch layer over my abs that won't leave haha...

Oh well, I am interested in the training. I to like frequency training and often use things based on DC or Lyles Ultimate diet 2.0 so this is right up my ally...if this eternal diet ever ends maybe worth a shot.
    Yeah mine is on my abdomen too. No fat on legs, or arms just my stomach and right under my chest. That under the chest part sucks! I have to be under 8% to even look lean because of the fat there. However that pose hides it well. I was about 6% there I think.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah mine is on my abdomen too. No fat on legs, or arms just my stomach and right under my chest. That under the chest part sucks! I have to be under 8% to even look lean because of the fat there. However that pose hides it well. I was about 6% there I think.
    Which pic are you talking about, your avatar?

Not the depleted one from your new log...?

I know about under the chest... I actually have gyno not fat
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

PUSH PRESS:
    W: 45x10 --- 110x5 Set 1: 90x8 --- Set 2: 110x8 - Drop 1: 90x10 - Drop 2: 65x10

DB PULLOVER:
    W: 40x5 --- Set 1: 80x8 --- Set 2: 80x8 - Drop 1: 65x10 - Drop 2: 50x15

SMITH INCLINE BENCH PRESS:
    W: 70x5 --- Set 1: 130x6 --- Set 2: 130x6 - Drop 1: 110x6 - Drop 2: 70x9

CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS:
    W: 45x10 --- Set 1: 115x8 --- Set 2: 115x8 - Drop 1: 95x6 - Drop 2: 65x10

DEADLIFT:
    W: 155x5 --- Got 310x1 - Set 1: 265x5 --- Set 2: 265x6 - Drop 1: 220x5 - Drop 2: 155x7

LEG EXTENSION:
    W: 20x10 --- Set 1: 55x6 --- Set 2: 55x6 - Drop 1: 45x8 - Drop 2: 35x10

Was feelin smoked today for some reason. Think it was the 310 deadlift. Form was not pretty with that. I suppose 50 pounds is to much to add in one week Still got one rep out though. Will kick it down to 275 next week.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

MY fat like to sit on my belly also
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

MY fat like to sit on my belly also
    A lot of us suffer from that crap. My lower abs as SOOO hard to upcover, but then I am a whole nother age range and body type.

Keep beating up the iron! Looks like you are winning that fight.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

DEADLIFT:
    Got 310x1

Was feelin smoked today for some reason. Think it was the 310 deadlift. Form was not pretty with that. I suppose 50 pounds is to much to add in one week Still got one rep out though.
    Way to smash out that deadlift Votum!!

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Nice Deads Votum, form first like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Hulk was here.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.

BEEEEE Careful on that hulking deadlift stuff.

I got stupid/unlucky and went for a third rep with 545 and snapped my back and permanently ruined it. Crippling pain and it hurt slightly on a daily basis, working legs is a thing of the past for me.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Yeah be careful, 1 rep on your first working set isn't pretty. Other than that keep it up and you will be a big mofo in no time
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

BEEEEE Careful on that hulking deadlift stuff.

I got stupid/unlucky and went for a third rep with 545 and snapped my back and permanently ruined it. Crippling pain and it hurt slightly on a daily basis, working legs is a thing of the past for me.
    Yeah I had a hell of a time getting it up. Bad form deadlift but perfect form SLDL rofl. Not going to try 310 again for awhile

Yeah be careful, 1 rep on your first working set isn't pretty. Other than that keep it up and you will be a big mofo in no time
    It wasn't a real set though Just tried it and then I did match my weight and reps from last week. Success in my book. Not goign back there for a bit though.

On topic: DOMS is non existant this week so far, despite moving up in weight and doing more reps in most exercises. I like it I keep doing pullups and pushups throughout the day though to keep sore
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

315+ deads are fun though. I'm closing in on 4 plates.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

315+ deads are fun though. I'm closing in on 4 plates.
    I should be seeing 4 plates again in a month or so, don't think I will ever see 5 plates again as I am going without straps. I just don't have the grip strength. I won't consider straps at my age cuz I want the weakest link to be grip rather than my back if you catch my drift...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

^ Good plan DW lol! I will never get to a weight I have to use straps or wraps for. If my body can't naturally handle it I shouldn't be doing it, and don't need to be doing it either!

Today I rested...2 run days off in a row I feel lazy...but work has gotten in the way.

Just found out today I will be flying north soon. I am expecting a call and about 12 hours notice...they told me they are planning it right now and it might be 2 days out if I am lucky...looks like I need to pack my **** tonight!
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

^ Good plan DW lol! I will never get to a weight I have to use straps or wraps for. If my body can't naturally handle it I shouldn't be doing it, and don't need to be doing it either!

Today I rested...2 run days off in a row I feel lazy...but work has gotten in the way.

Just found out today I will be flying north soon. I am expecting a call and about 12 hours notice...they told me they are planning it right now and it might be 2 days out if I am lucky...looks like I need to pack my **** tonight!

Good luck!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

8/31

Pictures incoming, later tonight before I sleep. Camera battery is ded and charger is mia.

FLAT DB BENCH:
    W: 40x10 --- Set 1: 70x7 --- Set 2: 70x6 - Drop 1: 55x6 - Drop 2: 40x5

BENT OVER DB ROW:
    W: 50x10 --- Set 1: 85x8 --- Set 2: 85x8 - Drop 1: 70x8 - Drop 2: 50x10

STANDING ARNOLD PRESS:
    W: 25x10 --- Set 1: 40x8 --- Set 2: 40x7.5 - Drop 1: 30x6 - Drop 2: 20x6

DB DRAG CURLS:
    W: 20x10 --- Set 1: 30x6--- Set 2: 30x6 - Drop 1: 25x3- Drop 2: 20x5

LEG PRESS:
    W: 180x10 --- Set 1: 450x8 --- Set 2: 450x8 - Drop 1: 360x10 - Drop 2: 260x10

LUNGES:
    W: 17x10 --- Set 1: 44x8 --- Set 2: 44x8 - Drop 1: 35x6 - Drop 2: 26x11

I feel awesome once again. Punished myself today because I have missed a few run days. Before I went in I wrote down what weights I was going to do. I only filled the reps in for the warmup, but I doubled my warmup reps for a lot of stuff. I think lunges might eb the best all around leg exercise so I smoked the **** out o myself doing those last. Every other exercise has seen a decent improvement for 2 weeks, my leg press strength is coming back as well. 450x8x2 isn't anything to brag about, but its more than a lot of people can do. I also do my leg presses like every other exercise, no more than 90 degree angles on the worked body parts. I'll eventually be getting up to too much weight and don't want to be pulling anything like an idiot.

Going to be a good day fellas!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Pictures incoming, later tonight before I sleep. Camera battery is ded and charger is mia.

FLAT DB BENCH:
    W: 40x10 --- Set 1: 70x7 --- Set 2: 70x6 - Drop 1: 55x6 - Drop 2: 40x5

BENT OVER DB ROW:
    W: 50x10 --- Set 1: 85x8 --- Set 2: 85x8 - Drop 1: 70x8 - Drop 2: 50x10

STANDING ARNOLD PRESS:
    W: 25x10 --- Set 1: 40x8 --- Set 2: 40x7.5 - Drop 1: 30x6 - Drop 2: 20x6

DB DRAG CURLS:
    W: 20x10 --- Set 1: 30x6--- Set 2: 30x6 - Drop 1: 25x3- Drop 2: 20x5

LEG PRESS:
    W: 180x10 --- Set 1: 450x8 --- Set 2: 450x8 - Drop 1: 360x10 - Drop 2: 260x10

LUNGES:
    W: 17x10 --- Set 1: 44x8 --- Set 2: 44x8 - Drop 1: 35x6 - Drop 2: 26x11

I feel awesome once again. Punished myself today because I have missed a few run days. Before I went in I wrote down what weights I was going to do. I only filled the reps in for the warmup, but I doubled my warmup reps for a lot of stuff. I think lunges might eb the best all around leg exercise so I smoked the **** out o myself doing those last. Every other exercise has seen a decent improvement for 2 weeks, my leg press strength is coming back as well. 450x8x2 isn't anything to brag about, but its more than a lot of people can do. I also do my leg presses like every other exercise, no more than 90 degree angles on the worked body parts. I'll eventually be getting up to too much weight and don't want to be pulling anything like an idiot.

Going to be a good day fellas!

NICE!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Which pic are you talking about, your avatar?

Not the depleted one from your new log...?

I know about under the chest... I actually have gyno not fat
    Yeah I wasw about 6% in my avatar but that pose I am doing also hides the fat under my chest so I look pretty good doing it even with a little more body fat.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

man V these numbers are looking great man!!!!
    Working on living
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

You're numbers are catching up to mine too quickly!!!! hahaha

Im in week five of trifecta stack and this **** is awesome bro. You're gonna love it the further you get into it.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Stupid power outage lol

Retyping:

I feel like a beast. I had more words last time but meh.

I got my second bottle of M1D in, so will be running 2x135ct bottles of both now.

I am moving to Balad, busy base as far as getting mortared is concerned, hopefully I get a real MI job over there. Might only be there a day or so then off north to Mosul. 3 hour chinook ride though bleh
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Today while i was trying to sleep (during the day time) my power went out so i went and suffered in a hot connex for a while. It sucked.

You don't have to worry about mortars though, Ballad is HUGE. We get rocket attacks all the time in kandahar, it just gets annoying.

I was stationed in Q-west, 30km south of mosul, but i spent a lot of time in mosul/Diamond back area... although i can't think of what the north side of the base was called.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Today while i was trying to sleep (during the day time) my power went out so i went and suffered in a hot connex for a while. It sucked.

You don't have to worry about mortars though, Ballad is HUGE. We get rocket attacks all the time in kandahar, it just gets annoying.

I was stationed in Q-west, 30km south of mosul, but i spent a lot of time in mosul/Diamond back area... although i can't think of what the north side of the base was called.
    MAREZ

I am a northern Iraq expert o.0

Here's yo pics. Back is as usual beasty. Rest is not so great. I only flexed my abs in one pic....dunno if they are out enough to avoid the homemade garbage bag tutu
    Attached Images Attached Images     
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

BTW notice the shoulder veins...never seen them before
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Coming along nicely man
  39. Advanced Member

Great progress! No quad shots this time?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Touche on the quads o.0

Similar Forum Threads

1. Votum's Epic 210lb smashing pin quest
    By votum in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 06:14 PM
  2. VOTUM IS BIZACKKKK WOOOOOOO
    By votum in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:59 PM
  3. Votum 2.0 - NATADROL/HGHPRO/HEMAVOL/FRIENDS
    By votum in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 07:24 AM
  4. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations newest sponsored athlete MrKleen!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:50 PM