Votum takes on MrKleen's Warrior Routeen!

Page 4 of 12 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. I have never felt like crying while weight training before night one of this work out. ;-) My heavens it has you digging deep to do it right. Looking forward to round two tomorrow. Keep kicking it in the back side Votum!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Phase 2 ?

    Bro! Prepare to be destroyed..Almost tossed my cookies yesterday on Workout 2. The feeling of having to dig so deep to finish the sets and getting it done; theres nothing more gratifying! Good Luck..Cant wait to hear how it went for ya!
    Oh god no lol Round 2

    Round 1 = I just got done with 2 weeks of vacation, and need to go easy on intensity

    Round 2 = STFU woman, lift some weights!
    •   
       

  3. 7/24


    I FEEL AMAZING! MMv3 / M1D is starting to kick in. I am normally about to puke when I down my protein at the end of the workout, today I literally angered the feeling away! I know that sounds weird...but when I started feeling it I just got so pissed off that it went away lol!

    I will notate everything that went up from last week!

    FLAT DB BENCH:
    W: 40x10 (+2) --- Set 1: 65x8 (+5lbs) --- Set 2: 65x8(+5lbs 1 rep) - Drop 1: 50x6(5lbs 1 rep) - Drop 2: 35x10 (5 lbs -5 reps)

    BENT OVER DB ROW:
    W: 50x10 (5 reps) --- Set 1: 80x8(10lbs) --- Set 2: 80x8(10lbs) - Drop 1: 65x10 (15lbs 5 reps) - Drop 2: 50x10(20 lbs -5 reps)

    STANDING ARNOLD PRESS:
    W: 25x5 --- Set 1: 40x8(5lbs) --- Set 2: 40x6(5lbs) - Drop 1: 30x5(5lbs) - Drop 2: 20x(5lbs -2 reps)

    DB DRAG CURLS:
    W: 20x5 --- Set 1: 30x8(5lbs) --- Set 2: 30x(5lbs -.5rep) - Drop 1: 20x4(5lbs -1rep) - Drop 2: 15x3 (3lbs -1 rep)

    LEG PRESS:
    W: 180x1 (5 reps) --- Set 1: 360x8(90lbs) --- Set 2: 360x8(90lbs) - Drop 1: 270x10(90lbs) - Drop 2: 180x15 (90lbs)

    LUNGES:
    W: 17x6 --- Set 1: 44x8 (2 reps) --- Set 2: 44x8 (2 reps) - Drop 1: 35x5 (11lbs -1rep) - Drop 2: 17x6
    Lunges of course 1 kettle bell of said weight in each hand. Really busted my ass on them, set up both of my drop sets at the end of my little track so litterally had enough rest to drop weight and pick up new ones. Almost collapsed

    Did some nice stretching, waiting for a hot chick to get off the damn treadmill and come stretch, but she ran for like 80,000 minutes, so I left.

    This is the Votum you are used too eh, weights are not super impressive, but a solid improvement from last week, Also, in person I am not that huge of a guy (in my own eyes) so when I look at myself in the mirror pounding reps with 65lb dbs it gives me a chub. buahaha
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  4. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I FEEL AMAZING! MMv3 / M1D is starting to kick in. I am normally about to puke when I down my protein at the end of the workout, today I literally angered the feeling away! I know that sounds weird...but when I started feeling it I just got so pissed off that it went away lol!
    I love it!! The aggression from the MMV3 should be off the hook!! I've never got a chance to run the version 3, but the version 2 stuff was very decent. VERY!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I love it!! The aggression from the MMV3 should be off the hook!! I've never got a chance to run the version 3, but the version 2 stuff was very decent. VERY!!
    THIS!!!!! Love the stuff!!!
    Working on living
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I love it!! The aggression from the MMV3 should be off the hook!! I've never got a chance to run the version 3, but the version 2 stuff was very decent. VERY!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    THIS!!!!! Love the stuff!!!
    And of course it helps having beasts like you two to keep me in constant awe of what the human body is capable of with the right attitude!

  7. Man that pic of the girl in the purple bikini has me fuggin going nuts!! 9 weeks no Testopro and libido is still out of control!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man that pic of the girl in the purple bikini has me fuggin going nuts!! 9 weeks no Testopro and libido is still out of control!!
    Me too DW. I keep scrolling down to read, then back up for candy, haha!

  9. 7/25

    Excellent news. Fate smiles upon this viking warrior

    Left work 45 minutes early and took the car with me. I met some people in the chow hall who had taken the bus from a different base to try our chowhall. They turned outto be the unit I got attached to and had been unable to contact. It is likely that I will be cross trained into a new job (and get a cert for it) and get sent off to another base to do some REAL work finally. I am very excited about this.


    Today: Ran 4-4.5 miles. I guarantee I ran 4, butI think it was closer to 4.25 or 4.5, but I have no way of tracking it. Google maps doesnt work and our cars are in km with no tenths lol. Then stretched a small bit. Feel good!

  10. Glad to hear fate is smiling on you votum, I'm incorporating the five sets into my push pull legs day split with two good working sets then the two strip sets to failure and lets just say my ass is kicked! Last night was a pull night and man my back is fried but I love how hard it works me and how you really have to dig deep for the workouts however the thought of the incoming legs day already makes me feel like I can't walk lol. Keep killing the weights man

  11. Looking good in here Votum!
    Emartin, almost cried huh? AWESOME. I love how a lot of people look at that on paper and go Eh... I can do that... However following it as written is not as easy as one would think. I used to have something for biceps and triceps in there every day too. However i decided that was just too much on the arms for that frequency. If you decide to add more of them in do some without drops. Sooner or later your elbows will catch up to you if you blast them that hard for too long.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good in here Votum!
    Emartin, almost cried huh? AWESOME. I love how a lot of people look at that on paper and go Eh... I can do that... However following it as written is not as easy as one would think. I used to have something for biceps and triceps in there every day too. However i decided that was just too much on the arms for that frequency. If you decide to add more of them in do some without drops. Sooner or later your elbows will catch up to you if you blast them that hard for too long.
    AVI lookin sharp bigcat! I've tweaked a few workouts, there isn't a day off in the 4 workout rotation, they're all BEAST MODE or you will fail. Your choice!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I love it!! The aggression from the MMV3 should be off the hook!! I've never got a chance to run the version 3, but the version 2 stuff was very decent. VERY!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    AVI lookin sharp bigcat! I've tweaked a few workouts, there isn't a day off in the 4 workout rotation, they're all BEAST MODE or you will fail. Your choice!
    Yep that is it, you are a Warrior or you are not... You don't have to be able to complete it to be one just not willing to give up until you can.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. OK.... What on earth is an HS super incline? You Tube didnt even have this one for me to preview the pain I would embrace tomorrow.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    20 lbs is a lot of weight by December. Bodybuilding takes patience. A lot of guys I see start pounding calories and it works at first, then they don't control the body fat and keep the calories too high and put on fat and have to diet it off. I have been there, much better to stay within 11-13 % than get up to 16-18 %. sure you'll be heavier and move more weight but the dieting takes months to get off, much better to not let body fat get above 13 %. Other people that have been there and back will tell you the same.

    Keep up the good work my man.
    AMEN!

    Unless you take tren during the cutting phase... In which case he laws of human physiology no longer apply ha

  16. CHIN UPS:
    W: BWx10 --- Set 1: +35x6 --- Set 2: +35x6 - Drop 1: +25x5 - Drop 2: +10x5 (+10 on working sets)

    DECLINE BENCH PRESS:
    W: barx10 --- Set 1: 155x8 --- Set 2: 155x8 - Drop 1: 135x8 - Drop 2: 115x10 (+20lbs all around)

    WIDE GRIP UPRIGHT ROW:
    W: 35x10 --- Set 1: 65x8 --- Set 2: 65x8 - Drop 1: 55x9 - Drop 2: 45x10
    This movement is very awkward. Dont know if I am supposed to let my wrists go limp or lock them out.

    T-CUPS:
    W: 10x5 --- Set 1: 20x6 --- Set 2: 20x4 - Drop 1: 15x5 - Drop 2: 10x10

    SQUAT:
    W: 135x10 --- Set 1: 225x6 --- Set 2: 225x6 - Drop 1: 185x6 - Drop 2: 135x8

    STIFF LEGGED DEADLIFT:
    W: 90x5 --- Set 1: 210x8 --- Set 2: 210x6 - Drop 1: 155x6 - Drop 2: 110x8


    Was feeling rough today. On top of that some stupid mother****ers were curling in the squat rack for 45 minutes. I sat there and stared at them condescendingly, they didn't take the hint. Then when I finally got the squats done, some other stupid *******s decided to use every single olympic 45lb bar in the gym (like 8) to do cleans and deadlifts. They also used almost every damn rubber weight we had. To top it off, the deadlift group was jumproping for their rest, yeah, cool, good for them. ****ing 8 jump ropes take up so much damn space....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR#RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR

  17. On apositive note I beat starcraft 2 today, what a cool game

  18. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    CHIN UPS:
    W: BWx10 --- Set 1: +35x6 --- Set 2: +35x6 - Drop 1: +25x5 - Drop 2: +10x5 (+10 on working sets)

    DECLINE BENCH PRESS:
    W: barx10 --- Set 1: 155x8 --- Set 2: 155x8 - Drop 1: 135x8 - Drop 2: 115x10 (+20lbs all around)

    WIDE GRIP UPRIGHT ROW:
    W: 35x10 --- Set 1: 65x8 --- Set 2: 65x8 - Drop 1: 55x9 - Drop 2: 45x10
    This movement is very awkward. Dont know if I am supposed to let my wrists go limp or lock them out.

    T-CUPS:
    W: 10x5 --- Set 1: 20x6 --- Set 2: 20x4 - Drop 1: 15x5 - Drop 2: 10x10

    SQUAT:
    W: 135x10 --- Set 1: 225x6 --- Set 2: 225x6 - Drop 1: 185x6 - Drop 2: 135x8

    STIFF LEGGED DEADLIFT:
    W: 90x5 --- Set 1: 210x8 --- Set 2: 210x6 - Drop 1: 155x6 - Drop 2: 110x8


    Was feeling rough today. On top of that some stupid mother****ers were curling in the squat rack for 45 minutes. I sat there and stared at them condescendingly, they didn't take the hint. Then when I finally got the squats done, some other stupid *******s decided to use every single olympic 45lb bar in the gym (like 8) to do cleans and deadlifts. They also used almost every damn rubber weight we had. To top it off, the deadlift group was jumproping for their rest, yeah, cool, good for them. ****ing 8 jump ropes take up so much damn space....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR#RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRR
    Inconsiderate bastards

  19. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Inconsiderate bastards
    Yah I just yell out "No curling on the squat racks!!" Even though I don't own it, it's my gym!! mine!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    On apositive note I beat starcraft 2 today, what a cool game
    About time man! Time for some multiplayer when the real game beings. Zerg Rush is old news, 'Toss rush is where it's at.

    That sucks about the people in your gym yesterday. I've had days like that too...I guess the center of the universe moved from this cat in my gym to those guys in yours
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    OK.... What on earth is an HS super incline? You Tube didnt even have this one for me to preview the pain I would embrace tomorrow.
    That would be hammer strength super incline, I just did it on Wednesday for the first time actually. Good stuff, a 60 degree or so incline press that hits front delts [and traps for me] and upper chest. Crazy pump from it though it came on after I finished my sets. I believe this is a highly underrated machine.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  22. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That would be hammer strength super incline, I just did it on Wednesday for the first time actually. Good stuff, a 60 degree or so incline press that hits front delts [and traps for me] and upper chest. Crazy pump from it though it came on after I finished my sets. I believe this is a highly underrated machine.
    Votum - Sorry for the breif high-jack. I do not have the number of folks you do following my logs.

    Oufinny - I work out in my garage.. I have a bench at my disposal and creativity on my side. What can I do to replicate this excersize? I want to stay as "true" to the vision of the Warrior Work out as I can.

  23. I really am a proponent of frequency training and feel like this training method would be great for someone on cycle but off cycle the volume/intensity/frequency combo is a bit too high, one of those three really needs to be lowered for the average natural trainer IMO

  24. Martin, any time!

    Fin I like the new avi

    Yeah that gym crap had me in such a fierce mood, I was hoping some AQ would climb our walls just so I could run out and gunem down ><

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    Votum - Sorry for the breif high-jack. I do not have the number of folks you do following my logs.

    Oufinny - I work out in my garage.. I have a bench at my disposal and creativity on my side. What can I do to replicate this excersize? I want to stay as "true" to the vision of the Warrior Work out as I can.
    Use Dumbbells and sit adjustable bench in between what you would for an incline and a shoulder press.

    Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    I really am a proponent of frequency training and feel like this training method would be great for someone on cycle but off cycle the volume/intensity/frequency combo is a bit too high, one of those three really needs to be lowered for the average natural trainer IMO
    Well it isn't really for the average trainer. You need to be battle ready to even consider this program. It is also designed to have a week deload every 4-6 weeks. I haven't run across anyone having any issues with CNS or over training using it with a deload at 4-6 weeks. Volume is not really that high at all. It is only 2 work sets one with a double drop set. If you count the drops as sets this is 15 sets per body part per week. However simply as a work set scenario you are getting in about 9 sets per week. Not high in volume at all. However beginning trainees that are not up to the task, I have them cycle the exercises using a drop set on one workout for a body part and not for the next workout. It is easily adjustable but once again I have not run into anyone intermediate training experience and above that have had any issue with over training. Recovery is honestly a snap with this program. I have never used it On cycle but can only imagine the results I would get. I would be running it now if my tendonitis wasn't flaring up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Use Dumbbells and sit adjustable bench in between what you would for an incline and a shoulder press.



    Well it isn't really for the average trainer. You need to be battle ready to even consider this program. It is also designed to have a week deload every 4-6 weeks. I haven't run across anyone having any issues with CNS or over training using it with a deload at 4-6 weeks. Volume is not really that high at all. It is only 2 work sets one with a double drop set. If you count the drops as sets this is 15 sets per body part per week. However simply as a work set scenario you are getting in about 9 sets per week. Not high in volume at all. However beginning trainees that are not up to the task, I have them cycle the exercises using a drop set on one workout for a body part and not for the next workout. It is easily adjustable but once again I have not run into anyone intermediate training experience and above that have had any issue with over training. Recovery is honestly a snap with this program. I have never used it On cycle but can only imagine the results I would get. I would be running it now if my tendonitis wasn't flaring up.
    You never did it on cycle? WOW. Don't want to air your laundry here but if you are natural I need to go find a bullet to nibble on because I am hopeless then ha

  27. Yeah Mr. Kleen has cycled before lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Martin, any time!
    Thanks Votum! We are about the same size (not age)... Using your numbers as a berometer. I figure if I can keep up with you I am doing well. Going to hit it now and see what push pull day brings in the pain game.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    You never did it on cycle? WOW. Don't want to air your laundry here but if you are natural I need to go find a bullet to nibble on because I am hopeless then ha
    Finest form of flattery Kleen!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    Thanks Votum! We are about the same size (not age)... Using your numbers as a berometer. I figure if I can keep up with you I am doing well. Going to hit it now and see what push pull day brings in the pain game.
    And im going to try to keep up my numbers with you.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. VOTUM IS BIZACKKKK WOOOOOOO
    By votum in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:59 PM
  2. Votum 2.0 - NATADROL/HGHPRO/HEMAVOL/FRIENDS
    By votum in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 07:24 AM
  3. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations newest sponsored athlete MrKleen!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in