Votum takes on MrKleen's Warrior Routeen!

Page 2 of 14 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Im in dis thread!!! Let the madness begin!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.


  2. DOMS will be minor but there. NO REST ON DROP SETS strip the weight and go!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       

  3. Day 2


    Ran out of time LOL

    2.5 Mile run ~ 20 minutes (forgot my watch in Amurica)

    Stretching

    Steamy Shower

    I woke up late Was supposed to go for 45 minutes but had to get back I'll make up for it on my third run day.


    My abs are going well, Im too pale to see them good though, but they aree definitely there!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  4. Dang no piss bottle for piss up? lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Dang no piss bottle for piss up? lol
    Its camoflauged, 10 points to whoever finds it :P
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Its camoflauged, 10 points to whoever finds it :P
    Dont tell me u have turned the NutraPro tub into a bathroom

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Dont tell me u have turned the NutraPro tub into a bathroom
    BAHAHA

    Only for last night lol.

  8. Damn Im like a detective or something

  9. buahaha

    I have 2 bottles of 135 tabs mmv3 and 1 bottle 135 caps of M1D o.0

    I think they sent me the wrong MMv3, because I remember buying two bottles so I could run it the same amount of time as the M1D....now what do I do o.0

  10. ill follow man

  11. The routine looks similar to HST with drop sets.... I guess it's a 2 day split as well which is also different.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Group hug in the shower tonight! SUPER homo...
    Don't anyone drop their soap. PLEASE!! I'm on Cialis and injectable Test-Cypionate.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Don't anyone drop their soap. PLEASE!! I'm on Cialis and injectable Test-Cypionate.
    THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWAHA HAHAHHAHA

    RECOVERBRO



  14. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    buahaha

    I have 2 bottles of 135 tabs mmv3 and 1 bottle 135 caps of M1D o.0

    I think they sent me the wrong MMv3, because I remember buying two bottles so I could run it the same amount of time as the M1D....now what do I do o.0
    What do you mean by the "wrong MMV3"? The wrong size/count?

    Run some extra MMV3 before your workouts. It gives one Heluva pre-workout kick!!

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    What do you mean by the "wrong MMV3"? The wrong size/count?

    Run some extra MMV3 before your workouts. It gives one Heluva pre-workout kick!!

    I dunno, I bought 2bottles for a reason, I know that but I dont remember why lol. All I know is I have 2x135 MMv3 and 1x135 M1D o.O

    Oh well Can I chew the mmv3 it takes so long to dissolve o.O

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The routine looks similar to HST with drop sets.... I guess it's a 2 day split as well which is also different.
    It's 3x full body, and all three workouts are different. Heres a copy/paste of the 3 weight days

    WW1: 2 work sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)
    Flat DB Bench Press
    Bent Over DB Row,
    Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should be back a little at end of movement and hands wider than shoulders to keep tension)
    DB Drag Curls
    Leg Press
    Lunges

    WW2: 2 work sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second set is a double SSUF
    Chin Ups
    Decline Bench
    Wide Grip Upright Rows
    T-Cups
    Squats
    Stiff Leg Deads

    WW3: 2 work sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second set is a double SSUF
    Push Press
    DB Pull Over
    Smith Incline Bench
    Reverse or Close Grip Bench Press
    Dead Lifts
    Leg Ext
    Also, WTF is a T-Cup so I know how to do it in the morning lmao!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    buahaha

    I have 2 bottles of 135 tabs mmv3 and 1 bottle 135 caps of M1D o.0

    I think they sent me the wrong MMv3, because I remember buying two bottles so I could run it the same amount of time as the M1D....now what do I do o.0
    Obviously order another bottle of M1-D so you can run both at 6 tabs a day for 45 days.

    Btw, looks like a piss bottle in the reflection of your mirror lol.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I am in.

    I think there needs to be a specific goal with this log and more broad then get stronger. Thats a good good , if you set a more specific one psychologically it causes a person to be more exact...

    examples...
    gain 5 lbs in the next 6 weeks
    add 25 lbs on the deadlift in the next 6 weeks
    etc I am sure you can design more goals to meet your most important body needs
    Hm. You have a point John! OK, lets say this then:

    By December: 200 pounds. I am floating around 180 for the entire summer, and it has to be because of the heat. I think when it cools down, and 130 to 70 is cool let me tell you, I will start putting on some pounds. Maybe 190 is more realistic.

    And second goal:
    While putting that weight on, get faster on my 2 mile run. This is the warrior workout, and focuses on cardio as well, because warriors have to run into battle, and keep going when her stamina is depleted.

    This is going to be a LONG MMv3/M1D log now because Kanadia thought it would be a cool idea, so now I have 2x135 pills of each, and will run it until its gone, then will possibly run asteroid stack as PCT followed by a pink magic bottle or two. Have to do USP good and log those anyway (won that PM contest a while back) don't have to but I said I would.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    DOMS will be minor but there. NO REST ON DROP SETS strip the weight and go!!!!
    DOMS is hell in my quads atm. Pounded a bunch of pills, hghpro and a bunch of BCAA, BTW has anyone used genomyx recovery before? Its sort of aminos, but with other stuff (not glutamine)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    buahaha

    I have 2 bottles of 135 tabs mmv3 and 1 bottle 135 caps of M1D o.0

    I think they sent me the wrong MMv3, because I remember buying two bottles so I could run it the same amount of time as the M1D....now what do I do o.0
    Double up on the MMV3 and dose the M1D as usual is what I would do or run longer and get another M1D.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The routine looks similar to HST with drop sets.... I guess it's a 2 day split as well which is also different.
    Somewhat. However it is until failure on the works sets where HST recommends you not go to failure. The weight progression is also rep range oriented. You get to 8 reps on both work sets it is time to move up to a weight that brings you back to 5,6 reps, and then work back up before increasing weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Oh well Can I chew the mmv3 it takes so long to dissolve o.O
    NO DO NOT CHEW THEM. The point of them being sub-lingual is that the active ingredients are not destroyed by the stomach acids. Chewing and swallowing negates the reason it is sub-lingual and will definitely reduce your results due to less of the active ingredients getting into your system.
    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Hm. You have a point John! OK, lets say this then:

    By December: 200 pounds. I am floating around 180 for the entire summer, and it has to be because of the heat. I think when it cools down, and 130 to 70 is cool let me tell you, I will start putting on some pounds. Maybe 190 is more realistic.

    And second goal:
    While putting that weight on, get faster on my 2 mile run. This is the warrior workout, and focuses on cardio as well, because warriors have to run into battle, and keep going when her stamina is depleted.

    This is going to be a LONG MMv3/M1D log now because Kanadia thought it would be a cool idea, so now I have 2x135 pills of each, and will run it until its gone, then will possibly run asteroid stack as PCT followed by a pink magic bottle or two. Have to do USP good and log those anyway (won that PM contest a while back) don't have to but I said I would.



    DOMS is hell in my quads atm. Pounded a bunch of pills, hghpro and a bunch of BCAA, BTW has anyone used genomyx recovery before? Its sort of aminos, but with other stuff (not glutamine)
    Yeah I should have said they will be minor after your body gets used to clearing the lactic acid from short rest periods and drops sets with no rest.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. Workout 1, phase 2 is just brutal...We've done this 3 times and my partner has come close to tossin his cookies in all 3 occasions..Just did it today and can tell I shocked my CNS. Just awesome..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Dont tell me u have turned the NutraPro tub into a bathroom
    Any port in a storm.

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Don't anyone drop their soap. PLEASE!! I'm on Cialis and injectable Test-Cypionate.


    Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Also, WTF is a T-Cup so I know how to do it in the morning lmao!
    Lift arm toward head with elbow bent, pinky out, sip, repeat.


    Jazz hands baby!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Don't anyone drop their soap. PLEASE!! I'm on Cialis and injectable Test-Cypionate.
    DAMN!!!!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

  23. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Workout 1, phase 2 is just brutal...We've done this 3 times and my partner has come close to tossin his cookies in all 3 occasions..Just did it today and can tell I shocked my CNS. Just awesome..
    Nice.... sounds ****ing brutal too.....

    Love the work ethic bro,

    Killing it in here
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  24. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Hm. You have a point John! OK, lets say this then:

    By December: 200 pounds. I am floating around 180 for the entire summer, and it has to be because of the heat. I think when it cools down, and 130 to 70 is cool let me tell you, I will start putting on some pounds. Maybe 190 is more realistic.

    And second goal:
    While putting that weight on, get faster on my 2 mile run. This is the warrior workout, and focuses on cardio as well, because warriors have to run into battle, and keep going when her stamina is depleted.
    20 lbs is a lot of weight by December. Bodybuilding takes patience. A lot of guys I see start pounding calories and it works at first, then they don't control the body fat and keep the calories too high and put on fat and have to diet it off. I have been there, much better to stay within 11-13 % than get up to 16-18 %. sure you'll be heavier and move more weight but the dieting takes months to get off, much better to not let body fat get above 13 %. Other people that have been there and back will tell you the same.

    Keep up the good work my man.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  25. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    20 lbs is a lot of weight by December. Bodybuilding takes patience. A lot of guys I see start pounding calories and it works at first, then they don't control the body fat and keep the calories too high and put on fat and have to diet it off. I have been there, much better to stay within 11-13 % then get up to 16-18 %. sure you'll be heavier and move more weight but the dieting takes months to get off, much better to not let body fat get above 13 %. Other people that have been there and back will tell you the same.

    Keep up the good work my man.
    My cals will not change I am confident that 4k cal a day is plenty to gain weight when conditions (temp) improves. Honestly it may be a little high. BF seems to be about 12% now. Need to buy a caliper for sure though. Yeah I think if I hit 200 I will be a little beefcake, 190 seems reasonable though.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. VOTUM IS BIZACKKKK WOOOOOOO
    By votum in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:59 PM
  2. Votum 2.0 - NATADROL/HGHPRO/HEMAVOL/FRIENDS
    By votum in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 07:24 AM
  3. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations newest sponsored athlete MrKleen!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in