Votum takes on MrKleen's Warrior Routeen!

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by goonstopher View Post
    Everyone says this but its not that easy for everyone... Anyway... back to the topic at hand, if we talk women I go from being experienced in working out to a bumbling newb ha
    AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Ya lets keep get back to things I actually know a little about like working out. Talking about women I might as well just put "Fail" in my sig lol.
    Me too man, I just get lucky sometimes :P

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    If you're gonna die........die with your boots on!!!

I love you attitude Votum. Making the most out of bad situation and causing others to smile.
    I love you TG

Back to the workout!

Flat DB PRess:
    W: 45x10 - 1: 80x8 - 2: 80x7 - 2A: 60x6 - 2B: 40x6

Bent over DB row:
    W: 50x10 - 1: 100x8 - 2: 100x8 - 2A: 75x10 - 2B: 50x10

Standing Arnold Press:
    W: 25x10 - 1: 45x8 - 2: 45x6 - 2A: 35x6 - 2B: 25x7

DB Drag Curl:
    W: 20x10 - 1: 30x8 - 2: 30x7 - 2A: 25x5 - 2B: 20x3

Leg Press:
    W: 200x10 - 1: 550x8 - 2: 550x8 - 2A: 400x10 - 2B: 300x15

Lunges:
    W: 20x10 - 1: 60x6 - 2: 60x6 - 2A: 45x5 - 2B: 30x5

Trying to get my math correct with the -25% for the drops, so some of the drops are a little lower this week. It is no matter though because as you see all of the other shiz is up. I feel nuts as well. Working with the girls is increasing my intensity, because I have them watch my warmup, then send them off and put my headphones in and go. They only used like 10s and 20s for most workouts...so they were finishing while I was on set 1 or 2 still and ended up watching me. Works well, The single ones disposition is changing already, I was brooding today because my legs feel like hell from the running and heavier weights, and she kept asking me if I am alright. LOL. Good thing because from what I have heard from her it seems like she'd be crazy in bed...for example I was telling my crew (lol) about this time I had sex in a playplace, and she just went nuts, apparently its her dream.

Sorry for the chick talk, but heres why:

Talked to the SGM and my NCOIC tonight, asking about E5 slots. They told me they had a home for me and I said, "If you guys give me E5 I will stay for the rest of your tour too" So now I may be staying until June, which is no big deal..only 6 extra months and I will get a pay bump of about 450 bucks a month if they promote me. Plus the chance to get outside the wire more and get more medals is always nice. So I may be here awhile. And if I end up staying I will be attempting to start a mutual relationship with this girl :P

2. I wish all i had to do was ask to get my rank.
    •   

3. nice wo bro
    NEW LG LOG CHECK IT OUT
    if only bc Big Ron is in my avatar
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170780-lets-try-again.html

4. bent over DB rows are still beastin, btw.

5. Nice work, those deads are gonna be harder than usual because of the push press hits your legs and lower back harder than you think. On those pull overs drop back down to about 80 bring your feet in closer and sink your hips down really low before lowering the weight. It will force you to lighten the load but maximize the contraction and stretch. Make sure you take a BIG breath and hold it in while you slowly lower the weight so it really stretches out your ribcage pause for a second in the stretched position too then exhale as you pull it up and tighten your core as you do. With this exercise the little things and perfect form make a HUGE difference, more so than just weight on the lift. On your deads you can get some wraps or powder to help out. I am ordering some versa grips myself. I am not gonna be a power lifter so I will keep my hands nice as possible for the wife.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I wish all i had to do was ask to get my rank.
    I know right? My DOR is JAN07....been waiting awhile. Kind of knocked me back a step whenthey just said.."Yeah dude"

Quote Originally Posted by NCAA68 View Post
    nice wo bro
    Thanks man, loving the routine to death...

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    bent over DB rows are still beastin, btw.

Thanks I need to find the new competition thread. KEeping up is whooping my ass these days, let alone getting in new ones

7. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    AMEN!

Flat DB PRess:
    W: 45x10 - 1: 80x8 - 2: 80x7 - 2A: 60x6 - 2B: 40x6

Bent over DB row:
    W: 50x10 - 1: 100x8 - 2: 100x8 - 2A: 75x10 - 2B: 50x10

Standing Arnold Press:
    W: 25x10 - 1: 45x8 - 2: 45x6 - 2A: 35x6 - 2B: 25x7

DB Drag Curl:
    W: 20x10 - 1: 30x8 - 2: 30x7 - 2A: 25x5 - 2B: 20x3

Leg Press:
    W: 200x10 - 1: 550x8 - 2: 550x8 - 2A: 400x10 - 2B: 300x15

Lunges:
    W: 20x10 - 1: 60x6 - 2: 60x6 - 2A: 45x5 - 2B: 30x5

You continue to piss me off Votum!!!! Everytime I bump it up I see you did as well. Keep rocking it!!!! You give me further cause to entertain going to the grey side and jump on a run of the Trifecta...

8. Good work Votum!

9. Thanks guys

last night was a 2 mile run in 19:47 --- lol legs are smoked
    and 10 bleacher runs -- 50 steps maybe each?

10. hey guys just come to my unit and I will see you at E-6 in 18 months!!!!!!!!
    Working on living

11. See you at the Stein Eriksen Lodge, Deer Valley
    Eat clean, piss dirty

12. Incase anyone here thinks I have any idea what i am talking about feel free to check this out too

Prepare for something special - quest for 6% - Need2slin, Erase, OEP and stano-drol

13. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    hey guys just come to my unit and I will see you at E-6 in 18 months!!!!!!!!
    ****, my buddy just pinned E-6 in less than 4 years. I thought i was doin all right.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    ****, my buddy just pinned E-6 in less than 4 years. I thought i was doin all right.
    haha yeah I saw that from time to time myself. Some of the E-6's that got promoted when I was in Command in GA had only been in 4 and that was their first duty assignment as well... not good if you ask me. They need to get some experience. A deployment, a 2nd PCS move... SOMETHING...
    Working on living

15. Hey Votum,

Sorry with the PP sale its been hard to keep up on logs. How we doing so far?

(And I will try to catch up this weekend )
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

16. ^ HTS, excellent We've been in commo blackout though so I couldnt get online, typing my updates now $$

17. 14 SEP-

Chinups:
    W: BWx10 - 1: +45x8 - 2: +45x7.5 - 2A: +35x5 - 2B: +25x5

Decline Bench Press:
    W: 95x10 - 1: 185x8 - 2: 185x7.5 - 2A: 135x8 - 2B: 95x10

Wide Grip Upright Row:
    W: 35x10 - 1: 85x6 - 2: 85x7 - 2A: 60x10 - 2B: 40x10

T-Cup:
    W: 10x10 - 1: 25x8 - 2: 25x6 - 2A: 20x4 - 2B: 15x9

Squat:
    W: 135x10 - 1: 225x8 - 2: 225x8 - 2A: 185x10 - 2B: 135x15

SLDL:
    W: 95x10 - 1: 185x7 - 2: 185x6 - 2A: 150x4 - 2B: 115x5

-------------------------------------
    15 SEP

Went to run 4 miles. Calves were pumped like crazy...and My legs were dead from all the running. MAde it 1.25 and had to stop

---------------------------------------
    16SEP

Push Press:
    W: 45x10 - 1: 125x6 - 2: 125x5 - 2A: 100x7 - 2B: 75x10

DB Pullover:
    W: 50x10 - 1: 105x8 - 2: 105x5 - 2A: 75x5 - 2B: 50x8

Smith Incline:
    W: 70x10 - 1: 150x8 - 2: 150x6 - 2A: 120x6 - 2B: 90x6

Close Grip Bench Press:
    W: 45x10 - 1: 135x8 - 2: 135x8 - 2A: 115x6 - 2B: 95x6

Deadlift:
    W: 135x10 - 1: 225x8 - 2: 225x8 - 2A: 175x8 - 2B: 135x12

Leg Extension:
    W: 20x10 - 1: 65x8 - 2: 65x8 - 2A: 45x15 - 2B: 35x15

I found a bench with these little pegs underneath it to hold your feet, Im not sure if that ctually what they are for or not but it let me do the DB pullover with perfect form and keeping my body on the bench. Good stuff. Reaching some limits here and that is also good.

Also, was walking to chow with a group of people who were talking about everyones "walks" and the cute chick in the group said I had a muscle man walk, lol. My walk is slihtly confident, but not arrogant, and my arms are out to my side because my wings are getting huge, that is a direct quote $$

First compliment from a woman, good stuff right thur!

18. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Also, was walking to chow with a group of people who were talking about everyones "walks" and the cute chick in the group said I had a muscle man walk, lol. My walk is slihtly confident, but not arrogant, and my arms are out to my side because my wings are getting huge, that is a direct quote $$

Surely not.
    A Danish Viking King like yourself should have women kneeling at your feet!!

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

19. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post

You'll be hearing a lot more of that kind of stuff if you keep doing what you're doing!

20. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    ^ HTS, excellent We've been in commo blackout though so I couldnt get online, typing my updates now $$
    You work in intel right? What the hell happened? Blacked out afghan too.

btw, what does opsec stand for?

haha j/k

21. Haha well I actually got my 1st in person compliment tonight about my progress this cycle. It took 6+ weeks lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    TG, not my first compliment :P First one about being muscular / huge ish $$ Means the works payin off
    I know. I was just fukkin' wid ya!!

Many more such compliments are on the way.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

23. Great work in here Votum! Nice to hear you have the Muscle Guy walk. That means your legs are getting bigger! Of course your lats are but to have a muscle guy walk a mans legs have to look like they are fighting for room to pass one another. LOL The groin muscle must be touching on the inside of the leg. I have officially worn the hair off the inside of my thighs now from rubbing together when I walk. Damn good sign of balance my man! Far to many railroad spike guys out there. Wide on top and taper down to a point....
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
  24. Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. VOTUM IS BIZACKKKK WOOOOOOO
    By votum in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:59 PM
  2. Votum 2.0 - NATADROL/HGHPRO/HEMAVOL/FRIENDS
    By votum in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 481
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 07:24 AM
  3. Please welcome Anabolic Innovations newest sponsored athlete MrKleen!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 01:50 PM