Keithan: HST Rage in Iraq (epic skullcrushing smashface results to ensue)

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    First I love deads
    I 100% agree I read somewhere in that fav excercise thing someone said if i had to do one excercise for the rest of my life it would be deadlifts.... I'm right there with him!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I agree on the deads thing. They are quit nice, although I was doing my 5RM today for the cycle, and was mad that I could only do 175lbs one time. It wasn't because I couldn't hold lift the weight, it was because my fingers felt like they'd detach from my hands if I tried again. If the bar was attached to my wrists I could do a lot more lol. Meh. I guess more powerful grip will come with time. I'll use my little forearm grip squeeze thing more often i guess lmao.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

4/29

Boring day today lol.

HGHPro: Shoulders/Lower back have been sore as hell for a few days. Wasn't sore at all when I woke up, + slept like a baby through a rainstorm.

ASGT: God this stuff tastes horrible.

5RM max today. Yeehaw

Flat Bench: 165
    B.O. Row: 130
    Chinup: 5
    Tri-extension: 70
    Squat: 195
    BB Curl: 50+bar
    Deadlift: 180
    Military Press: 110
    Shrug: 180
    Calf Raise: 530
    Abs: I did 10 situps, then 10 situps leaning on my right, then left, until I couldn't do it anymore, no rest, I suck at counting high, think I did 90 total.

Was a boring day. Wasn't nearly as sore today. Going to take a 3 day rest at least, need to decide If I am going to split legs/upper and do 6 days or do full-body every other day. It'd be an easy decision if I worked out on my time, but since I work out during work hours its a little tougher lol, won't get more sleep with one or the other. Thinking Full body might be better for the body though since I am fairly new ot this.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

do you 2 scoop the asgt?
    Truth
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    do you 2 scoop the asgt?
    Yeah and I want to throw up when I drink it lol. I can only pound half of it and then I have to rest lol. Going to mix with beer when I get back in the US :P No, but seriously it does taste horrible, but seems to be working good. I might try jacked next though.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Boring day today lol.

HGHPro: Shoulders/Lower back have been sore as hell for a few days. Wasn't sore at all when I woke up, + slept like a baby through a rainstorm.

ASGT: God this stuff tastes horrible.

5RM max today. Yeehaw

Flat Bench: 165
    B.O. Row: 130
    Chinup: 5
    Tri-extension: 70
    Squat: 195
    BB Curl: 50+bar
    Deadlift: 180
    Military Press: 110
    Shrug: 180
    Calf Raise: 530
    Abs: I did 10 situps, then 10 situps leaning on my right, then left, until I couldn't do it anymore, no rest, I suck at counting high, think I did 90 total.

Was a boring day. Wasn't nearly as sore today. Going to take a 3 day rest at least, need to decide If I am going to split legs/upper and do 6 days or do full-body every other day. It'd be an easy decision if I worked out on my time, but since I work out during work hours its a little tougher lol, won't get more sleep with one or the other. Thinking Full body might be better for the body though since I am fairly new ot this.
    Glad you had a great sleep bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

4/29

Lasagna and brocolli for dinner. Delicious. Going to nap a few hours here at work tonight. Slept well last night but not nearly enough, I have a 4 day pass coming where I will catch up on my sleep, can't wait :P Off day today, so bored =x Think I will give it til monday at least though before I start up again.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The thing I don't like about splitting HST up is you are going to forgo some of the conditioning benefits of full body workouts.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Really do need some forarm curls so you can hold onto the bar when you deadlift. I had that problem a few months back when i was lifting heavy deads. After a couple weeks of throwing in a few forarm exercises i was good to go with deadlifts.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The thing I don't like about splitting HST up is you are going to forgo some of the conditioning benefits of full body workouts.
    Yeah I've decided to not split it
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Was looking at those fancy fat gripz too, they look like they kick ass for grip strength, thinking about buying some and using them on as much as I can. Might be too early for that though, what do you guys think?

5/1: BOOOORING. IM SO SAD THAT IM NOT IN THE GYM My energy levels are bung, I am tired as crap, People are bugging me to no end, etc etc. I can't wait to get back lol.

Shopping for intra-workout drinks. TBH they all look like way too expensive. Over a dollar a serving is too much, thinking about just water and bcaa or nothing.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Finaflex NO Ignite
    Kwik-Karb(waxy maize)
    T-911

Gosh I hate Nutraplanet! Who do they think they are running irresistable sales all the time! Just ordered the above. Not really liking the ASGT, going to finish off this tub and start the NO Ignite which looks super sexy and tastes good lol. The 50 real servings thing turns me on for 23 dollars too. Waxy Maize just looks fairly perfect since my carb choice is horrible here, plan on putting it in my Post w/o nutrapro shake possible in an intra. Not sure if I even need an intra though. T-911 just because everyone loves it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

you dont like the taste of ASgt thats all? Or you didnt feel the effects (not sure if thats possible even at 1 scoop)
    Truth
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I'm pretty sure I do feel it, not like everyone else seems to be reporting though. I definately have more stam and put up a bit more weight, but it also hurts my stomache a little. I don't know, I may just be inexperienced, but it doesn't seem to be working for me like everyone else is saying. The Logs are what made me order some. NO Ignite looks very promising, but I have plenty of ASGT (stupid np sales) I'm in a test phase right now I suppose,which is why my np bill for APR was 300 or so =x
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

5/2

Last day of rest. I am excited. I think I will alternate abs and cardio on my off days. Also can't wait to step on the scale, I think I may have hit 180. They closed the chow hall I always go to, and the new one sucks ass. As in I go to get my 12oz of milk for every meal and it is warm because the coolers suck ass! Army is worried about retention, give us cold milk damnit!
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

5/2

Last day of rest. I am excited. I think I will alternate abs and cardio on my off days. Also can't wait to step on the scale, I think I may have hit 180. They closed the chow hall I always go to, and the new one sucks ass. As in I go to get my 12oz of milk for every meal and it is warm because the coolers suck ass! Army is worried about retention, give us cold milk damnit!
    Damn it is not much to ask for some cold milk!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Haha, if they have the same milk here that they have there, it doesn't really even taste like milk. It's the kind that can be left out at room temp for years haha... ugh, i mix my protein with water.

To be honest, i never get the focus and pump from any pre-workout like some people do. As long as i don't burnout in the middle of a workout, i feel my PWO has done it's job.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn it is not much to ask for some cold milk!!!!!
    Just the man trying to get me down
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Haha, if they have the same milk here that they have there, it doesn't really even taste like milk. It's the kind that can be left out at room temp for years haha... ugh, i mix my protein with water.

To be honest, i never get the focus and pump from any pre-workout like some people do. As long as i don't burnout in the middle of a workout, i feel my PWO has done it's job.
    Same milk =x I'm thinking I may be the same way. I'll keep on the asgt until NO Ignite gets here, and if I dont feel anything special from the no then I will just buy whatever is cheapest and everyone else is getting lol.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Heading to the gym now. I chucked after taking my asgt today. ow.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Give them hell, sailor!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

5/3 Day 1 HST!!!!!

Weigh-in: 168 I thought for sure I'd be 180 after sitting on my ass and eating for 5 days! I don't know if the 200 goal before August is looking so good now lol...I was 175 for about a week when I was working out every day...Perhaps I just lost a lot of BF, because I appear larger/more cut, just weigh less.

HGHPro: Woke up at 2100 tooday because there was a Darryl worley concert on my base. Stuck my head out the door and didn't hear anything, so I went back to sleep. Went to sleep at 1600 or so, slept like crap, but from 2100-2300 I slept like a baby, woke up feeling great. Does the HGH make you lose BF?

ASGT: I threw up 3/4 of the way through 2 scoops in pineapple juice. I suppose it did its job, I never really rested during this workout, then again it wasn't terribly hard.

Time in gym was just about 40min.

Flat Bench: 100x15
    Dips: BW x15
    Chinups: BW x15
    B.O. Row: 65x15
    Military Press: 45x15
    BB Curl: 10+barx15
    Tri-Extension: 25x15
    Squat: 85:15
    Deadlift: 80x15
    Calf Raise: 260x15
    Shrug: 65x15

To be honest this felt like maxes every exercise lol. I was not feeling to good today because of the ASGT. Felt very good to be back in the gym though, and my muscles feel nice. Guess I am going to have to eat more food...feel like im eating too much already, but onbviously not. This is the order I did stuff in, felt ok. Might switch stuff up on different days though If I am hurting or something.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

HGHPro: Woke up at 2100 tooday because there was a Darryl worley concert on my base. Stuck my head out the door and didn't hear anything, so I went back to sleep. Went to sleep at 1600 or so, slept like crap, but from 2100-2300 I slept like a baby, woke up feeling great. Does the HGH make you lose BF?
    Diet is the most responsible for losing body fat.

HGHpro can contribute to a slight increase in stimulating body fat stores from the green tea from what I know.

Of course better sleep=better recovery=lower body fat levels.

Poor sleep is linked to increased body fat stores
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Diet is the most responsible for losing body fat.

HGHpro can contribute to a slight increase in stimulating body fat stores from the green tea from what I know.

Of course better sleep=better recovery=lower body fat levels.

Poor sleep is linked to increased body fat stores
    My diet is cleaner than its ever been..but I have only been getting three meals in lately..that's probably why. It's so hard to just keep putting food in my mouth >.<
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Should I just have a clean diet and focus on getting in tip top shape before I worry aboot bulking?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Should I just have a clean diet and focus on getting in tip top shape before I worry aboot bulking?
    I like recomp with herbals, Eat just over or right around maintenance and slowly burn fat while adding muscle.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Heading to the gym now. I chucked after taking my asgt today. ow.
    The stuff is that nasty?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

The stuff is that nasty?
    I really feel bad for saying so lol because so many people swear by it, but yeah >< I only chucked because I wasn't feeling good in the first place, but it does not taste good by any standard of mine =x It definately works like it's supposed to though, which is why I think just some ingredient doesnt agree with me, maybe I'm allergic or something. Who knows. Going to hit abs and do some light bike cardio today
  29. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I really feel bad for saying so lol because so many people swear by it, but yeah >< I only chucked because I wasn't feeling good in the first place, but it does not taste good by any standard of mine =x It definately works like it's supposed to though, which is why I think just some ingredient doesnt agree with me, maybe I'm allergic or something. Who knows. Going to hit abs and do some light bike cardio today
    Think I will stay away from it.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Think I will stay away from it.
    I'll mail you what I have left if you want to give it a try, I bought it based on all the logs with everyone swearing up and down, thought I had a bad batch or something so made a thread about it and several people were just like "yeah it tastes like crap but works" It definately did what it was advertised to do, but flavor is a friend of mine lol. I'm going to try no ignite, and if that one sucks too, probably just say to hell with pre-wo's, I'll just shift my schedule to when hotties are in
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I'll mail you what I have left if you want to give it a try, I bought it based on all the logs with everyone swearing up and down, thought I had a bad batch or something so made a thread about it and several people were just like "yeah it tastes like crap but works" It definately did what it was advertised to do, but flavor is a friend of mine lol. I'm going to try no ignite, and if that one sucks too, probably just say to hell with pre-wo's, I'll just shift my schedule to when hotties are in
    It will be stamped with RETURN TO SENDER LOL!!!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry, just doing some catching up.

LOL at the mustache in the first post.

Your workout looks similar to that of a guy that I work with. He's somewhat new to lifting, but he's dropping weight and getting pretty strong.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sorry, just doing some catching up.

LOL at the mustache in the first post.

Your workout looks similar to that of a guy that I work with. He's somewhat new to lifting, but he's dropping weight and getting pretty strong.
    I thought that pic would get more attention, your the first to mention it Yeah I started doing the whole split thing like everyone does, but it seems to advanced for my body, and too focused on isolation, so I started HST. Going to gym meow for abs/light cardio. Be back soon (nap after prolly )
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Lol nap after the gym huh? Must not get much out of the PWO, naps are out the question for hours after the gym
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I thought that pic would get more attention, your the first to mention it Yeah I started doing the whole split thing like everyone does, but it seems to advanced for my body, and too focused on isolation, so I started HST. Going to gym meow for abs/light cardio. Be back soon (nap after prolly )
    I've been thinking about giving this a try as well. It'll definitely be something new for me.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I never really looked into HST until this thread, i might give it a shot after my natadrol run.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

When you see the crushface results I am sure you will want to :P
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

5/4

I know HST is supposed to be a day off, but I don't think cardio counts as exercise. (lol.) Ok, today I did 21 miles on the bike. There is a 1000 mile challenge email I got, do 1000 miles of cardio in Iraq and you get a sweet shirt. All my buddies are doing it so I have to beat them to it. 21 miles burned about 500 cal or so (says the bike) + my appetite is monstrous. I did 25 minutes roughly 110 RPM, then 5 mins cooldown, then a hellish ab workout then another round of 25+5 on the bike. Then I did more cardio, because a smoking hot chick was rowing, and the rowing machines are right behind where I do situps, + there is a mirror in front of me. Illkustration:

--------------------
    hottie

me
    ---------------------<mirror on this wall

So I did about 600 or so situps. I would catch her eye when I popped up, don't know if her eye was just tracking the motion, or if she had noticed I was doing situps for about 10minutes non stop lol. Either way, she is hot, and it motivated me. Too shy to talk to her though, meh.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

and no nap, lol.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

When you see the crushface results I am sure you will want to :P
    watch and learn, crushface

6 week Natadrol/MMv3 run!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does NOT get much more EPIC than this...
    By T-AD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 02:42 PM
  2. Epic Fail!
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 06:18 PM
  3. Primaforce Rage ? (Not Thermal Rage)
    By rogermoore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:30 PM
  4. Road Rage--->Roid Rage