Keithan: HST Rage in Iraq (epic skullcrushing smashface results to ensue)

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Give it hell bro!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Your in decent shape, you should do well.. glad you're getting good rest, it is such a key factor down the road.
    Thanks Mate The HGH makes me sleep straight through the night, but I still wake up and am a little tired, I am fairly sure it's because I haven't had a day off forever, and My body is suck of it, I know my mind is
    •   
       


  3. WOOHOOOOOOO another day living the dream!!!!

    Had to get mah food to go today because I slept for a few extra minutes, so I am sitting here at work eating a dry crappy ass chicken breast with some white rice, peahes and gatorade. Yum =x

  4. In, can finally see the face of muscletech
    Truth

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    In, can finally see the face of muscletech

    haha LMAO :P
    •   
       

  6. 4/28


    ASGT: This is a douche moment for me. I figured the bottles of water I have been drinking were like 20oz, but turns out they are 1liter bottles, so not only have I been drinking like 2 gallons of water every day (and subsequently wondering why I've been peeing alot) but I've also been mixing all my supps with double or more water than I should have, no wonder my stomach has felt crappy lol, I've been drinking 20+oz with ASGT. Put two scoops in 8oz (for real) of some nectar juice stuff, very thick, will just use water tomorrow, but it went down easier, and I felt it pretty quick, and actually noticed it all workout today :P Must have been so diluted before that all that happened was I got bloated.

    Anyways, here are the excercises for today:

    10RM on everything, 1 set

    Military Press: 95lbs
    Squat: 185lbs
    Calf Raise: 450lbs
    Flat Bench: 155lbs
    B.O. Row: 100lbs
    chinups: 10
    Tri-Extension: 55lbs
    Deadlift: 155lbs
    BB Curl: 40+bar (assuming the bar is 20?)
    Shrug: 140lbs
    Abs: just did a bunch of situps

    Was pretty sore going into it, the ASGT helped a bit. Honestly surprised how much I can bench. Not sure If I am actually going to do my 5RM tomorrow or just guesstimate it. Meh, might as well do it right? 5 reps aren't going to hurt me I suppose. Also, just curious, does anyone have anything they would add/remove from my routine here? It feels pretty good doing it, although my lower body does not seem like it's getting near the attention as I'm getting up top, should I add a leg press or just leave it as is?

    so far today I've had 2 chicken breasts (working on ym third) and a couple helpings of rice, with 2 scoops nutrapro in some choco milk.

  7. Hmm. Some thoughts:

    1. normal HST is MWF, I was planning on splitting the legs and upper, and doing it 6 days straight alternating each, then one day off so I could always be in the gym (stress relief needs to occur more than every other day ) Now I am thinking of changing it to the every other day, but doing a 4th day so I am in there every other day forever, is that weekend rest part of the HST or just because MWF is a normal schedule? These exercises feel good, but wondering on the scheduling. Really want to be in the gym every day, but also really want the HST to work like it is supposed to.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Supplements:

    ASGT
    NutraPro
    Formadrol
    HGHPro

    I'm on these 4 right now. Will continue taking ASGT and NutrPro when the HGHPro and Formadrol run out. Don't fully know how Supps work, how much rest do I need, and what is recommended to run after those?

    Order hasn't shipped yet, but once it does I will be adding these:

    Adam Multi
    NP Creatine Mono added to protein shake
    Super Cissus RX
    I guess no one really answered this for you so i will fill ya in.

    ASGT- as long as you keep getting the "in the zone" feeling you should be fine. Depending on how often you work out, and how many scoops you take pre-wo will depends on how fast your body gets used to it. After it doesn't really kick anymore take 3-4 weeks break.

    NutraPro- Never stop taking Whey if as long as you're working out

    Formadrol- I wouldn't run more than 2 consecutive bottles with out about a month's break inbetween.

    HGHPro- Plenty of Reps in here from AI but i believe if you're going to dose it OVER a month(more than one bottle) you should go with 5 days on 2 days off.

    Creatine- Is debatable, depending on if you want to load it or just take roughly 5g a day and call it good. Depends on how your body responds to it too.

    Cissus- Instructions on the bottle work great.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Hmm. Some thoughts:

    1. normal HST is MWF, I was planning on splitting the legs and upper, and doing it 6 days straight alternating each, then one day off so I could always be in the gym (stress relief needs to occur more than every other day ) Now I am thinking of changing it to the every other day, but doing a 4th day so I am in there every other day forever, is that weekend rest part of the HST or just because MWF is a normal schedule? These exercises feel good, but wondering on the scheduling. Really want to be in the gym every day, but also really want the HST to work like it is supposed to.
    I'm there with ya, but intense training 6-7 days a week is pretty unsustainable. You can always just go **** around and do abs or get your cardio in and then grab a protein smoothy from green beans and just tell the guys you're at the gym.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I'm there with ya, but intense training 6-7 days a week is pretty unsustainable. You can always just go **** around and do abs or get your cardio in and then grab a protein smoothy from green beans and just tell the guys you're at the gym.
    I take that back. As long as you don't over do it in the gym a upper/lower body split can be done 6 days at week on HST.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I take that back. As long as you don't over do it in the gym a upper/lower body split can be done 6 days at week on HST.
    Green beans does make delicious coffe I can't do cardio, everyone forbid it while I'm bulking Abs sound good.

  12. Deadlifts feel like cardio

  13. First I love deads
    Second, could you do more rotator cuff, shoulder raises and what have you (it will up your bench and help deter injuries) My max bench was 390+ a year ago.
    Third cardio is good for you try sprints instead of slow cardio (it will make you hungry and eat more.)
    Last but not least I cant Fing wait to go to afgan and get some of that free food
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    First I love deads
    Second, could you do more rotator cuff, shoulder raises and what have you (it will up your bench and help deter injuries) My max bench was 390+ a year ago.
    Third cardio is good for you try sprints instead of slow cardio (it will make you hungry and eat more.)
    Last but not least I cant Fing wait to go to afgan and get some of that free food
    I agree with you on every point except your last. As i sit here in afghanistan typing this, i guarantee you, you do not want to go to afghanistan.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    I agree with you on every point except your last. As i sit here in afghanistan typing this, i guarantee you, you do not want to go to afghanistan.
    Hes crazy lol, i believe he will enjoy it.
    Truth

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    First I love deads
    I 100% agree I read somewhere in that fav excercise thing someone said if i had to do one excercise for the rest of my life it would be deadlifts.... I'm right there with him!

  17. I agree on the deads thing. They are quit nice, although I was doing my 5RM today for the cycle, and was mad that I could only do 175lbs one time. It wasn't because I couldn't hold lift the weight, it was because my fingers felt like they'd detach from my hands if I tried again. If the bar was attached to my wrists I could do a lot more lol. Meh. I guess more powerful grip will come with time. I'll use my little forearm grip squeeze thing more often i guess lmao.
  18. 4/29


    Boring day today lol.

    HGHPro: Shoulders/Lower back have been sore as hell for a few days. Wasn't sore at all when I woke up, + slept like a baby through a rainstorm.

    ASGT: God this stuff tastes horrible.

    5RM max today. Yeehaw

    Flat Bench: 165
    B.O. Row: 130
    Chinup: 5
    Tri-extension: 70
    Squat: 195
    BB Curl: 50+bar
    Deadlift: 180
    Military Press: 110
    Shrug: 180
    Calf Raise: 530
    Abs: I did 10 situps, then 10 situps leaning on my right, then left, until I couldn't do it anymore, no rest, I suck at counting high, think I did 90 total.


    Was a boring day. Wasn't nearly as sore today. Going to take a 3 day rest at least, need to decide If I am going to split legs/upper and do 6 days or do full-body every other day. It'd be an easy decision if I worked out on my time, but since I work out during work hours its a little tougher lol, won't get more sleep with one or the other. Thinking Full body might be better for the body though since I am fairly new ot this.

  19. do you 2 scoop the asgt?
    Truth

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    do you 2 scoop the asgt?
    Yeah and I want to throw up when I drink it lol. I can only pound half of it and then I have to rest lol. Going to mix with beer when I get back in the US :P No, but seriously it does taste horrible, but seems to be working good. I might try jacked next though.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    Boring day today lol.

    HGHPro: Shoulders/Lower back have been sore as hell for a few days. Wasn't sore at all when I woke up, + slept like a baby through a rainstorm.

    ASGT: God this stuff tastes horrible.

    5RM max today. Yeehaw

    Flat Bench: 165
    B.O. Row: 130
    Chinup: 5
    Tri-extension: 70
    Squat: 195
    BB Curl: 50+bar
    Deadlift: 180
    Military Press: 110
    Shrug: 180
    Calf Raise: 530
    Abs: I did 10 situps, then 10 situps leaning on my right, then left, until I couldn't do it anymore, no rest, I suck at counting high, think I did 90 total.


    Was a boring day. Wasn't nearly as sore today. Going to take a 3 day rest at least, need to decide If I am going to split legs/upper and do 6 days or do full-body every other day. It'd be an easy decision if I worked out on my time, but since I work out during work hours its a little tougher lol, won't get more sleep with one or the other. Thinking Full body might be better for the body though since I am fairly new ot this.
    Glad you had a great sleep bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  22. 4/29

    Lasagna and brocolli for dinner. Delicious. Going to nap a few hours here at work tonight. Slept well last night but not nearly enough, I have a 4 day pass coming where I will catch up on my sleep, can't wait :P Off day today, so bored =x Think I will give it til monday at least though before I start up again.

  23. The thing I don't like about splitting HST up is you are going to forgo some of the conditioning benefits of full body workouts.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Really do need some forarm curls so you can hold onto the bar when you deadlift. I had that problem a few months back when i was lifting heavy deads. After a couple weeks of throwing in a few forarm exercises i was good to go with deadlifts.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The thing I don't like about splitting HST up is you are going to forgo some of the conditioning benefits of full body workouts.
    Yeah I've decided to not split it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does NOT get much more EPIC than this...
    By T-AD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:42 PM
  2. Epic Fail!
    By jakellpet in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 08:18 PM
  3. Primaforce Rage ? (Not Thermal Rage)
    By rogermoore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 09:30 PM
  4. Road Rage--->Roid Rage
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 11:43 AM
Log in
Log in