TNASTY's trying to get LEAN, lightweight baby!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

im really considering starting my mmv3 tommorow. that would be bridged into a tren/test cycle for 10 weeks(starting this the 1st of March). i was gonna save it but whatever. lol. just realised i 4got my tuna for my second meal here at work.... I cannot BELIEVE i forgot it.thank god i have a protein bar in my laptop case LOL. ill have to have my carbs alil higher than normal cuz of it...but its better than not eating

doing shoulders and cardio after work today. prob gonna do the same thing i did last time i lifted, do a set, then do 45 sec-1min all out on the bike, then repeat till im done with my workout

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

decided f it, started the mmv3 today haha. i had absolutely no energy in the workout. str was still there...but cardio was slacking. i was pushing myself tho thats all that matters. weight was 234.5
    decided to put you guys up a pic

yes im hairy
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

ok just got back from legs/cardio. med int cardio for 20 mins on the treadmill. weight was just a touch over 233! still going down baby, I LIKE IT
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    ok just got back from legs/cardio. med int cardio for 20 mins on the treadmill. weight was just a touch over 233! still going down baby, I LIKE IT
    Nice man keep at it, looks like you have some good size on the guns and maybe chest as well, there is something blocking the chest that resembles an oversized brillo pad making it hard to tell.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

i have no clue how my chest looks really. ive always hated my chest, ive always carried fat there. i hate my moobs lmao...how low of weight do you think ima have to go to be ripped up? wats your bf percent guess right now?
    there needs to be more people posting in here...
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Depends on how lean you wanna be but 210-215 will have you pretty darn lean I would think. It is hard to say from that angle and the hair doesn't make it that easy to tell your BF, it could be anywhere from 17-12 depending on how lean your legs are. It really is just kind of hard to tell.

On the getting others to post in here are you being active in a lot of other logs? If not people will not seek your log out. I couldn't get people into my logs until I started posting good info in other logs then people wanted to see what I was up too.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

i want to be able to see abs. idk what bf percent i need. i just chose 215 as a goal
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.59%

If you have a gym membership which we know you do then you could probably get you bodyfat done for free. Even if not perfect it will give you an idea. Then make sure you have the same person do it when you go back. Some people have great abs and smooth legs and arms at 12% I have to get about 7% for my abs to really show well. Yet my arms and legs stay lean and vascular up past 10%. So really it is about fat distribution when it comes to abs more than bodyfat percentage. I had a friend that at 8% his abs looked like he was 4-5% but his legs and arms were really soft for someone with cut abs.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

i feel ya, but im not a member anywhere. i workout in my apt complex gym. its pretty nice for being an apt, and im saving gym membership money(cuz im BROKE) so gotta cut corners where i can. its got everything i need so its all good.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.59%

Check these out.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-standard.html

Here is what I have.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...iper-tape.html One time expense ofr a lifetime of being sure about your composition. Most important though is the caliper measurements being accurate moreso than the method. If the numbers are going down your losing fat. The digital one does the formula for you which is cool but I record my caliper measurements for comparison anyway.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

didnt do anything today. didnt feel like it. im alil depressed right now, still alil troubles with the gf. cycle that im going to run is going to be test prop only for 8 weeks. its all i could afford. i cant add anything, but cutting on test is better than anything else anyways. it will do the job. ill be starting end of this month/beg of march
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Brotha, I find myself asking the same questions. When will this happen, at what BF%, at what weight.

The fun part though is tailoring my exercises to my weaknesses. Implementing the change, and then seeing the results. The diet is becoming second nature, so I'm constantly getting leaner and seeing these results fast.

If you've always hated your chest, in your mind its a weakness. Try different tempos, stretches, rep schemes to help make that feeling of 'hate' a feeling of 'content' and then eventually a positive feeling, a breakthrough.

The only way both of us are going to be able to answer those very same questions if for us to put ourselves through it and find out for ourselves. Then we'll never forget it, have learned it, and can apply to others experiences.

Keep pressin brotha. The game's not easy, mentally or physically but the rewards will be priceless.

Lastly, IMHO, you can take whatever supps you need to help aid in your progress, however, test and an emotional state can put u in an ugly loop. Just be careful brother.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

low doses bro. ill be ok. things are gettin better. weight was 230lbs. did chest and cardio. 15 mins on the elliptical
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.59%

Just make sure you got good support supps and take some ResV throughout to kind of help keep the boys going. Less shutdown.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

man im always takin support supps. i cant stand my blood pressure to be high lol. what u mean by resv? resveratrol or whatever its called? gonna be taking hcg thruout so i wont need any thing otc for the boys lol. i think the pregnant womans urine has my boys covered
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%

How the workouts TNASTY!? Get that $hit written in here!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

what u mean lol. idk what u want me to write? i tell you what i did. theres no use in telling you numbers cuz i have NO idea what im lifting lol. i cant afford a gym membership, but i work out in my gf's apt gym. they have all the equipment i need, just no free weights except dumbells. its a pretty good gym for it being free. the machines they have dont have the real weights on them, just numbers, so i would think that would be pretty boring to read haha.

just got back from cardio. 5 min walk on the treadmill with 15 min hiit on the bike after. weight was 234. ive been eatin carbs and i cheated some today so, it water from the carbs. that 230lbs i weighed yesterday was on a different scale....so thats why it was lower i guess. just wanted to let u guys know that haha.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.29%

late sub But i'm in, Keep doin work
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.59%

Nasty, I think Flex is right especially if you want more people in the log. Put up your details if the machines just have numbers saying how many plates put that and your reps. Then when you get extra reps at same weight we and you see it. When you go up in weight we see it and it documents your progress is a way to gauge LBM loss if strength is dipping too much. Even if the stack didn't have numbers count plates and put 12plates x 8 or whatever. WIll make it more trackable and more interesting for others to follow and comment on.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

lat pull down --8 platesx10 14 platesx6 17 platesx4
    rows(machine)-8 platesx10 12 plates x8 14 platesx4
    shrugs-----------ran the db rack 50'sx10 40x10 35x10 25x10 all supersetted
    preacher curls--5 platesx8 7 platesx6
    standing curls---35x10(just to finish off, im stronger than that lol)
    db pullovers------50x10
    --------------------15 min hiit on the bike
    another set of lat pulldowns 8 platesx15

weight was 232.5- stomach is feeling bloated from the carbs yesterday.
    forgot my 3rd oep (i took 2 this morn, but i didnt have one preworkout, and i felt it for sure lol). didnt have too much energy, it took all i had to get thru that 15mins of hiit

i have a free weight bench with 300lbs of weights...ill prob go over to my cuzzins house to do some barbell work once i start my cycle. the only bad thing is, its at my cousins house, i gave it to him cuz i had a gym, and he wanted something to workout with, hes all into it now and has a gym membership. lol...the tables have turned on me.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

stomach bloat is down today. i just dont feel like im making progress anymore, idk why. i might start doing more cardio. i think i might be at that stage bodyfat wise like inbetween 12% and 16% where you cant really tell the difference. not sure. todays an off day from lifting, so ill just be doing cardio here in a few hours.

edit: just got back from cardio. 25min low int on the bike

weight was 231.25-----16.25 more lbs to go, and ill be at my goal. goin for the gold baby
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.29%

stomach bloat is down today. i just dont feel like im making progress anymore, idk why. i might start doing more cardio. i think i might be at that stage bodyfat wise like inbetween 12% and 16% where you cant really tell the difference. not sure. todays an off day from lifting, so ill just be doing cardio here in a few hours.

edit: just got back from cardio. 25min low int on the bike

weight was 231.25-----16.25 more lbs to go, and ill be at my goal. goin for the gold baby
    16ibs is nothing, get at it!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%

lat pull down --8 platesx10 14 platesx6 17 platesx4
    rows(machine)-8 platesx10 12 plates x8 14 platesx4
    shrugs-----------ran the db rack 50'sx10 40x10 35x10 25x10 all supersetted
    preacher curls--5 platesx8 7 platesx6
    standing curls---35x10(just to finish off, im stronger than that lol)
    db pullovers------50x10
    --------------------15 min hiit on the bike
    another set of lat pulldowns 8 platesx15

weight was 232.5- stomach is feeling bloated from the carbs yesterday.
    forgot my 3rd oep (i took 2 this morn, but i didnt have one preworkout, and i felt it for sure lol). didnt have too much energy, it took all i had to get thru that 15mins of hiit

i have a free weight bench with 300lbs of weights...ill prob go over to my cuzzins house to do some barbell work once i start my cycle. the only bad thing is, its at my cousins house, i gave it to him cuz i had a gym, and he wanted something to workout with, hes all into it now and has a gym membership. lol...the tables have turned on me.
    How's the OEP treating ya? I've been taking 1 and 1, but I did a 2 and 1 this past weekend. I think I'll be sticking to 1 and 1, lol.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    How's the OEP treating ya? I've been taking 1 and 1, but I did a 2 and 1 this past weekend. I think I'll be sticking to 1 and 1, lol.
    acutally i dont feel 2 caps anymore...thats why i took 3, but i think that was too much cuz it made me feel weird the rest of the day lol. overstimed i guess. i like it tho. dosed 2 this mornin, ima dose 2 pre w/o. i like it tho, makes me sweat ALOT
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    16ibs is nothing, get at it!
    i am gettin it son....215 is the goal, but i might have to go lower. big picture is to see visable abs, and get rid of this chest/lower ab fat! so might have to go to 205. wont know till i get there! stomach is lookin lean this morning
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

got back from shoulders and cardio
    seated shoulder press-----6platesx10, 10plates x8, 14platesx4
    lateral raises--------------25x8, 35x6
    front raises----------------20x8
    tricep pressdowns---------6platesx10(i almost never do ANY tricep work, they get hit hard with just chest and shoulders

cardio on bike------low intesity for 25 mins

energy was low again today but i toughed it out. had to get up real early for work this morning so thats prob why.

weight was 231.75---that extra .50lbs is prob water
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.59%

Alas he should repay you the favor and hook you back up since he has a gym membership now. Doesn't always work out that way. Thanks for the numbers it gives more of an idea of what you are doing. Now your next workout we can compare reps per plates to see improvements. Knowing and having them will also serve as motivation for you to get an extra rep, you will have a number to beat in your head and that will motivate you further. There is a pushup band you can buy that give you like 300 lbs of resistance to a push up you should look into that. Has two handles you put your hands through and the band goes across your back so you stretch it to push up. I am thinking of getting one myself. I am a firm believer that exercises that move your body through a range of motion instead of moving a weight or platform offer the body a lot more benefits.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

omg this is GAY LOL. i just pressed something and it cleared all this stuff i just wrote o well...here we go again.
    i didnt feel good yesterday so i took the day off. i hung out with a buddy and his friend and he knows im cutting, i told him i had lost around 20 lbs and they said they could tell a diff in my face, i was wearing baggy clothes cuz we built a fire outside, so they couldnt see the rest of me.
    im uping my cals 4-500 extra, cuz i feel like i need it. i cheated yesterday, and it def fueled my workout today. i had lots of energy and tore it up.
    just got back from legs and cardio

leg press-----10platesx10 16platesx8 21platesx6(this is the max of the machine)
    calf presses---9platesx12 15platesx8 20platesx6
    one leg ext----5platesx10 7platesx8

weight was 234lbs----this is prob water weight, i want to turn it into sort of a recomp, cuz substances are being added C; lol. still gonna be doing cardio everyday, just want to raise my cals JUST a tad. pins came in today, w8n on the prop now and ill be set. i dropped the mmv3 the other day and im runnin dbol 25mg a day and have been for the past 4 days. some people could disagree with runnin dbol on a recomp/cut but alot of people do it. its not the compound, its the diet C;

that said, muscles are full, and im looking bigger...this sh!t is about to get craaaazy

id love to get me some resistance bands, and a body fat caliper...but again, im poor. hahaha. gotta work with what i got broski
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.59%

I don't understand Bro, if your muscles are full and you look bigger why are you adjusting your cals upward??? Because you felt stronger today? Of course you did. Fat powerlifters feel strong as fug man, excess cals do that. Although maybe you need it, I can't say for sure but if you are making progress and not losing muscle mass why are you trying to slow down your fat loss to possibly gain a fraction of muscle? I could see you ding this when you start your test but right now, I really don't recomend it if being lean for summer is part of your goal.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

because im cutting on cals lower than 2k lol. raising it up to 2100 or so. i have lost alittle bit of mass
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%

You're right; you can cut on a dbol or any other compound for that matter. My question is, if you were cutting already, why not do 250-500mg of test with some t3? Save the dbol for another time. Not criticising, just trying to get on the same page!

Kleen is right, I upped my cals slightly and he barked at me. That's the same mentality I had. Felt I lost muscle and upped cals to 'feel better'. I went back to 'normal' cals and I'm glad I did, my fat loss has excelled, I'm full, and my feeling of lost muscle was in reality, most likely, water. My strength is still where it needs to be and I'm getting veiny. Keep those cals low low low sucka!
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

yo man....i am adding test? you paying attention? lol. theres gonna be a test at the end of the log, so study up. ive mentioned all thru out my log, im running test prop for 8 weeks. starting it whenever it comes in, which should be soon
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%

yo man....i am adding test? you paying attention? lol. theres gonna be a test at the end of the log, so study up. ive mentioned all thru out my log, im running test prop for 8 weeks. starting it whenever it comes in, which should be soon
    Hence I said why not run test with T3!?
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

i dont wanna run t3, and i dont have any extra money for that lol. i told you im broke. can only put aside money for test and pct....if i had more money, i woulda been on the tren a too. if u wanna donate some t3, id be more than happy to take it C; lol

just got back from chest and cardio, heres the numbers
    flat bench------10platesx10 14platesx8 16platesx6 18platesx6(increase here)
    incline----------12 platesx10 10platesx8 10platesx8
    incline flyes-----35lb dbx8
    tri pressdowns----6platesx6(triceps were tore up, but i wanted to throw in a set lol) triceps were fuggin pumped after all this, had a slight chest pump too, which NEvER happens lol. must be the D

weight was 233.75

i guess ill see if i can tough it out and keep my cals low like they were. we will see. have a good weekend fellas!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%

Where the updates bro?! Let's get this done!
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

sorry i didnt update with my back workout the other day, but i did it i promise!
    still kickin over here. just havent wrote any updates. did shoulders and cardio yesterday.
    shoulder press---6platesx10, 10platesx8, 14platesx7
    DB lateral raises-----25x8, 35x6
    DB front raises-------25x8

did cardio 15min hiit on the bike.

weight was 234 last night.

im feeling leaner, and im expecting that prop to come in soon, good chance it will be here today. it will be started as soon as i get it. im ready to cut all this fat of seriously. im gettin alittle annoyed because i feel like i have so far to go. prob gonna do some 30-40 min low int on the bike today, no lifting today.
    its almost the weekend
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.59%

Get it man Get it!
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

well, gonna go do legs and cardio here in a few. my goodies came into...so its a freakin good friday! haha
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

ok heres the run down
    leg press-----10platesx10 17platesx8 21platesx8
    calf press-----18platesx10, x10, x10
    one leg ext----8platesx8, x8
    2 leg ext-----12platesx8, x8

cardio-----15min hiit on bike, 15 min walk/jog on the mill

weight was 231lbs. got back down there baby! time to break 230...water weight must be leveling off or so...im sure if i wasnt on the bol id be under 230. prop was started today, gonna be adding winny for the last 4 weeks of the prop cycle. stay tuned fellas, and have a good weekend!!!@$%
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

just got back from chest and cardio
    flat bench-----10platesx10 14platesx8 18platesx6 20platesx3
    incline db flys---40x8, 35x6 (did these almost back to back, way too pumped lol)
    incline chest press--12platesx8, 12platesx6(chest was toasted)

cardio was 15mins hiit on the bike

well....i went in the gym todayafter work, and to my surprise, a young girl around my age was in there working out as well, def nice to see some booty in some spandex since i dont get to go into creep-mode anymore since im not a member at a gym lol...anyways it was some nice fuel for the workout. i know im bloated but heres the weight........................ .......239lbs lmao. phew, someones not lightweight today! lol. got to be water fellas. looking jacked in the gym tho. cals are still low so who knows. my body loves to hold water even on AI's i guess. i dont realy care out weight...i knew it was gonna be hard to get down to 215 while on cycle...maybe still possible idk. if im heavier than 215, bigger, and more cut, i cant complain! id love to be 225 with abs and not have to go down to 215. who knows wats to come? thanks for following along!

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulking help for a lightweight please
    By mkretz in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 11:50 AM
  2. Sis had a baby, wants some help!
    By ShadowFury in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 11:34 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:27 AM
  4. i'm having a baby!!!!!!