• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be bulking from now until christmas!!!! Coaches want me to get bigger so thats what i'll do. Now they dont think im small (5'9ish and 203lbs) they just think at my BF% I've got some room to really grow and still be in baseball shape.

This gives me roughly 16 weeks to gain 22lbs. Now, im going to try and keep the gains lean but cannot make any promises. My workout will reflect team workouts and training programs. I figured if i suck on the field...well damnit at least i'll set school strengths records for SS that will never be broken :lol:

We will be tested in Squat, Flat Bench, Clean, Dead-Lifts and Pull-Ups. I will have my diet done by next week. I'll be tracking workout progress here. I wont be taking many supps. Just the basics really....and a weight gainer. Team workouts will start next monday.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We had a full body workout today. I think Im going to take the rest of the week off so I hit everything fresh. Here was todays workout tho

Push-ups
3 sets of 10

DB Bench Press
3 sets 100x10
-all the more DB weight we have

Wide Grip BW Pulls Ups

Tricep Rope Press Down
3 sets 130x10

DB Curls
3 sets 45x10

Leg Extention -superset- Leg Curls
3 sets of idkx10

Forearm work
Did some crazy exercises with 5lb weights my forearms were toast, best forarm workout ever

Feet Raised floor crunches
2 sets of 100

and just smashing food

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you seen SAN's new weight gainer? MyoJuiced. Looks pretty sweet.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
so this is gonna be a all natural bulk? I could never get 22 pounds in 16 weeks lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so this is gonna be a all natural bulk? I could never get 22 pounds in 16 weeks lol
Yes sir has to be says the NCAA drug testing rules say so.

I think I read somewhere that it's possible to add like 1.26lbs/week of just LBM so 16 weeks would be just over 20lbs and you got to throw a few lbs of fat in there and viola....22lbs lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you seen SAN's new weight gainer? MyoJuiced. Looks pretty sweet.
I'll look into it. Im using some optimum nutrition serious mass right now. I got it for free so I can't really complain. I've used it before and liked it. I really really like MHP Up Your MASS

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

I think I read somewhere that it's possible to add like 1.26lbs/week of just LBM so 16 weeks would be just over 20lbs and you got to throw a few lbs of fat in there and viola....22lbs lol
Yeah i read that too but my body says other wise.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You can toss in PRIME. That's not banned.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts

Workouts are going to be mon/wed/fri.

Here's what they have given us with my slight spin on it. Ive looked arounf with what power lifters have going on and tried to put a little bodybulding spin on it too. Let me know what you guys think of this super hybrid routine.

Workout A
Flat Barebell Bench
5 sets
10/8/6/4/2

GC Bench
3 sets of 8

DB Lateral Rasies
3 sets of 10

Ab Work

Workout B
Deadlifts
5 sets
10/8/6/4/4

Lat-Pull Down or Pull-Ups
3 sets of 10

One Arm DB Rows
3 sets of 10

BB Curls
4 sets of 10

Ab Work

Workout C
Squats
4 sets
12/10/8/6

Smith Front Squats
3 sets of 10

Good Mornings
3 sets of 10

Rope Extentions
3 sets of 10

Ab Work

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it. I've done very similar routines, if not the same exact thing before. I don't remember the results, but I seem to adapt and make progress on everything, so I'm sure I liked it. I can't get by without doing compound stuff for too long. I always like incorporating it.

I'll tell you another thing I liked doing was having high rep bodybuilding days 2x/wk, and then doing low rep powerlifting days 2x/wk. The progress I made on that was definitely awesome. I worked everything twice each week, once high-rep isolation, and the other low-rep compound. I'm pretty sure that was during my big Controlled Labs log with Viking.

It started somewhere in here...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111706-log-unparalleled-dimensions.html

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet

Here's a basic breakdown of my diet right now. I try and keep carbs all whole wheat/grain. I take 1 Anabolic Pump before meals 1/3/5 and 3 NeoVar before Meal 1 n 3. I take 400mg Bulk P-Slin post workout

Meal 1:
60gr Protein
50-100gr Carbs
10-15gr Fats

Meal 2:
50-60gr Protein
30-50gr Carbs
20gr Fat

Meal 3:
60gr Protein
50-100gr Carbs
10-15gr Fats

Post-Workout
50gr Protein
75-125gr Carbs
<10gr Fat

Meal 5:
60gr Protein
50-100gr Carbs
10-15gr Fats

Meal 6:
50-60gr Protein
<25gr Carbs
30gr Fat

Right now I am on the low end for the carbs. After 4 weeks i'll look and see how my body's doing and add the carbs. The top end figures are for when I am about 220 or so.

I have 2 more bottles of AP on the way with 2 bottles of P-Slin (tabs) and still have about 3/4 of bulk P-Slin left. Oh and I have about 1,000,000gr of yellow gold too :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just me, or is this CKD thing a lot easier than people make it out to be? - I'm just finishing my first two weeks and it's been cake.

Although, all those carbs look delicious. I've got some brown rice and WMS ready for my pwo shake tomorrow. Yumskies. :D - Then it's picture time.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just me, or is this CKD thing a lot easier than people make it out to be? - I'm just finishing my first two weeks and it's been cake.

Although, all those carbs look delicious. I've got some brown rice and WMS ready for my pwo shake tomorrow. Yumskies. :D - Then it's picture time.
No I dont think so. I think it's kinda easy also. If your a disaplined person any diets easy, IMO.

I probably would have done a ckd of tkd bulk but with the demands of baseball 6 days a week I think i'll be better off this way.

Then once fall practice is over I may switch over to a CKD. It's hard for me to get calories higher than about 4,000 on a traditional diet

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't lift today. We had practice and we got done just in time to eat dinner. So it was lift or eat and I hadn't eaten since about 1 so eating took prioroty. Plus im still a little sore form getting back into baseball shape so it all works out.

Im not going to lift this weekend. i'll get back into it monay. Our schedule works out pretty great. We have positional work Mon/Wed/Fri for an hour and team stuff Tue/Thur so I'll have plenty of time and eneregy to get after it on lifting days. We play double headers on Saturday so Im thinking it may be best to lift legs on monday.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
you still alive distilled? How's the weight gain going?