Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

Page 3 of 17 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Since you guys are comparing rice rockets, lets all just pull our c*cks out and see who can piss the furthest.

2. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Since you guys are comparing rice rockets, lets all just pull our c*cks out and see who can piss the furthest.
    LOL TL, you would have us ALL beat brotha so no reason! I knew someone would finally say something tho lol Eh, owell I love all cars!

My mom and dad both had many muscle cars, which i STILL cant belive they sold ERRR! Mom had a 68 Chevelle, 67 Impala, and a 66 vette convertible(old BF helped buy), Dad had 57 chevy belair hardtop, 68 shortbox, 66 mustang umm cant member what else off top of my head!

All in all im happy with my rice rockets. Decently fast for stock, handle great and get great gas mileage for the price! My friends 100k Z06 on the other hand, not so much! lol
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i can pee on my foot. wait, what?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    Classy.
  5. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Classy.
    ROFL.... Atleast SC can make it to his foot. Mine just runs down my leg!

Food Intake- Not so great today. Errr
    2 French Toast(whole wheat), 2uni livers

Whey Shake

String Cheese, trailmix/oatbar

Supershake, 2uni livers

String Cheese, trailmix/oatbar

Quarter Pounder Meal (Small fry, water to drink)

Whey Shake, 2tbls PB, 2uni livers

MHP Probolic-SR 12hr Protein Shake<---- Tonite right befor bed sleepy time!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Bro, you and your dirty ass meals.

I guess you can get away with it, but you'd be doing yourself some good if you replaced that 800 calorie piece of sh*t burger with 800 calories worth of good food.
  7. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Bro, you and your dirty ass meals.

I guess you can get away with it, but you'd be doing yourself some good if you replaced that 800 calorie piece of sh*t burger with 800 calories worth of good food.
    Hahaha yes i can !

The only thing that was dirty today was the dirty dirty Mc Ds. Atleast for me(er or well everyone lol)! Which was either that or not eat till i got home a lil while ago at 630 and my GI tract was alraedy KILLIN me pain wise(almost took a Vicodin). Or are you talking about like my Supershakes/Bacon as well? For the supershakes they are what helped me gained lots of my weight and still stayed at the same BF%! There tons better then the gainers in powder, no?

But guys i gotta tell you, just about anything goes in is good at this point with my Crohns Colitis. Im lucky enough right now i can. Dont make me post a pic of when i get really sick and CANT EAT!

But yes, reardless TL is 100% right! Ill try my best to better tomarrow sir!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Don't get me wrong, I can get away with that sh*t too... I just don't feel great after eating it. That raunch kills your energy levels and weighs you down.

Sorry - not sure what the Supershake is...
  9. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Don't get me wrong, I can get away with that sh*t too... I just don't feel great after eating it. That raunch kills your energy levels and weighs you down.

Sorry - not sure what the Supershake is...
    O? Good Then! You must have good genes to! lol

I feel a lil less focused per se, i guess "alert" would be a better term for it. But energy i dont use much of. I sit at home almost all day everyday at the moment so i dont expend much energy. Most the time im home research/studying, eatting, sleeping or lifting.

Supershake on 2nd page!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    O? Good Then! You must have good genes to! lol

I feel a lil less focused per se, i guess "alert" would be a better term for it. But energy i dont use much of. I sit at home almost all day everyday at the moment so i dont expend much energy. Most the time im home research/studying, eatting, sleeping or lifting.

Supershake on 2nd page!
    Haha, ok. Just read it. Pretty extreme.

Yo, if that's what you're after - go for it. I know you have trouble putting on weight and eating in general. If you don't put on fat easily, then balls to the wall on sugar - its just not very anabolic - and then you have the whole insulin issue, which just isn't good for overall health.

That being said, these guys know I don't mind f*cking up a bag of Skittles here and there.
  11. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Haha, ok. Just read it. Pretty extreme.

Yo, if that's what you're after - go for it. I know you have trouble putting on weight and eating in general. If you don't put on fat easily, then balls to the wall on sugar - its just not very anabolic - and then you have the whole insulin issue, which just isn't good for overall health.

That being said, these guys know I don't mind f*cking up a bag of Skittles here and there.
    Ya it is for sure! The EVOO is good, Whey is Good, Yogert is good(mostly), PB is good but the ice cream has fat/sugars yes, as well as the syrup(which im thinkin cuttin to 1tbls or out completely once i hit 160pds) Which i typically only try to drink right after my workout. But somedays and off days ill make one just to make sure i get enough total cals for the day even if theres a bit of fat

Ya eatting completly clean for me is REALLY hard to do to actually GAIN weight let alone gain muscle mass lol Stoopid Crohns!!! My Dr said as bad as my CC is he is surprised that im even actually able to gain tho, well the amount that i have/am doing now LOL I have a thing about prooving ppl wrong if you cant tell by the thread name

ROFL! Im with ya on the Skittles Bro! Taste the Rainbow for sure! But i have to watch it with candy. Sugar isnt a good thing for me either, but is MUCH easier on they guts then most "healthy food" DOH! Again Stoopid Crohns!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

integra setup

motor:
    ls vtec (gsr head)
    JP Forged Pistons
    Eagle Rods
    Sleved

Log manifold
    2.5" dp and exhaust
    HUGE INTERCOOLER(almost as big as my aluminum radiator)
    tail wg
    greddy rs bov
    60 trim garrette turbo (400whp most efficient)
    550cc injectors (running on maxed duty cycle)

my injectors are the only thing holding me back from making 400whp. and i need a boost controler. but im selling the car for like 8 grand, i need to pay for college. i got my moms ****ty 96 camry to mob around until i start building an all motor hatch
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I have some GI abnormalities as well... Genetic from my pops. Occasional pancreas attacks - which is why I really try to keep sh*t clean for the most part.

Just monitor what kind of weight you are putting on... but you know how they say - if the sh*t ain't broke - don't fix it.
  14. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    integra setup

motor:
    ls vtec (gsr head)
    JP Forged Pistons
    Eagle Rods
    Sleved

Log manifold
    2.5" dp and exhaust
    HUGE INTERCOOLER(almost as big as my aluminum radiator)
    tail wg
    greddy rs bov
    60 trim garrette turbo (400whp most efficient)
    550cc injectors (running on maxed duty cycle)

my injectors are the only thing holding me back from making 400whp. and i need a boost controler. but im selling the car for like 8 grand, i need to pay for college. i got my moms ****ty 96 camry to mob around until i start building an all motor hatch
    What Comp? Still 1.8l i take it? Cams? Good setup regardless. Tho the log is holding you back as well! I know from experience! What are you tuned on?

Hey man at this point a car is a car in this economy and if your in collage then your a lucky man imo! I have quite a few friends who cant afford car/gas even with a job or 2 and still have trouble payin for school! I wish you the best on selling it bradda! School as you know is MUCH more important. Wish more kids thought you bro!

I have some GI abnormalities as well... Genetic from my pops. Occasional pancreas attacks - which is why I really try to keep sh*t clean for the most part.

Just monitor what kind of weight you are putting on... but you know how they say - if the sh*t ain't broke - don't fix it.
    O man, sorry to hear! That is not good. Pancreas attacks are not good, but i dotn have to tell you that! I dont blame ya for keeping and wanting to eat clean all the time!

Will do! I always seem to stay around 7-9%BF. Stomach always gets all teh fat of course, but at this point, i dont care, gaining any weight for me is good tho with my CC since me gaining more weight equals less chance of going back in the hospital!

VERY True! But i do APPRECIATE your advice! After this next treatment im thinking of trying my best to clean it up even more! This is the cleanest ive eaten in a long long time!

BTW bro are you still 185pds? 180 is my goal by end of summer! And since were both 6'1, you look HUGE compared to me even when i was at 175!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks buddy - appreicate that. I just say I'm between 185 and 190... As we speak I'm 189.

We have very different builds. Also, just think of what 15 or 20 pounds of steak looks like - then start packing that on yourself. 5 pounds of muscle can totally morph a physique.
  16. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks buddy - appreicate that. I just say I'm between 185 and 190... As we speak I'm 189.

We have very different builds. Also, just think of what 15 or 20 pounds of steak looks like - then start packing that on yourself. 5 pounds of muscle can totally morph a physique.
    Your very welcome sir!

Very nice! My overall goal from the beginning has been to someday hit 200pds at around 8%BF

Ahh yes i didnt think of that. We are which i guess im goin to have to work even harder just to catch up to ya!

Hahaha Note to self think of steak when building muscle! I kinda like that! Mmmmmm Steak!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Your very welcome sir!

Very nice! My overall goal from the beginning has been to someday hit 200pds at around 8%BF

Ahh yes i didnt think of that. We are which i guess im goin to have to work even harder just to catch up to ya!

Hahaha Note to self think of steak when building muscle! I kinda like that! Mmmmmm Steak!
    Wont take too long man. Just a lot of hard work. Its only been about 18 months since I was 160 pounds, but I've murdered myself for 2.5 hours 6 days a week since then.
  18. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Wont take too long man. Just a lot of hard work. Its only been about 18 months since I was 160 pounds, but I've murdered myself for 2.5 hours 6 days a week since then.
    Your startin to sound like me now! I can handle whats every throwin my way no doubt, but when my body says :****you: your sick i cant or youll pass out or end up in the hospital. So i know the balancing act errr...

I may need help getting to 180 by end of summer, weather it be by reg supps or PHs.... Cause last year i couldnt for the life of me break 175pds no matter what training i was doing or how much i ate or of what. So thats when i decided im goin to try a DS/PH/AS etc.... And so thats what im reaserch now for not IF i get there but WHEN i get to that point to use it! Im highly favoring The ONE at the moment.... But who knows maybe ill surprise everyone here and go to straight gear!

K, boys i just downed my Probolic-SR Protein shake! Im off to sleep!!!

Many Thanks SC, TL MrBigPR and Buster for your support! Ill ESPECIALLY will need it this next week, heavily!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

tuned with chrome. obd1. log manifold sucks but whatever. type r intake manifold. everything else is stock. stock cams and all. 1.8l

i wanna put an h22 all motor into a civic hatch next, maybe turbo it at 7psi on stock motor
  20. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Ahh not bad! Chrome FTW! NA H22 Civics are a kick in the pants bro! You will LOVE it!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

i wanna build a torque monster!
  22. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

First Off, woke up today, felt like crap! Was VERY tired/lethargic, had pain and just felt like crap in general from it all! But decided screw it, im gettin up and doing what i can and make something happen. Today didnt turn out to bad surprisingly tho, other then still fellin like crap!

Squats- 110x6x4<---Up 10pds(Felt like CRAP and struggled on first 2sets, after that refocused and got mad! Got "easier" from there out!)
    Suitcase DB DL- 55x6x4<---Up 5pds

Asst Chins- 65x6x4<---Up 5pds
    BB Bench- 110x6x4 <--- Up 10pds(Felt like i could add another 5pds easy)

Scrushers- 50x6x4 <---Up 10pds
    Military Press- 50x6x4<---Up 5pds(These didnt feel as hard, guess we will see when i go up in reps next week)

Weight= 155! <--- Woohoo! I hit my goal! +10pds Since i got outta the Hospital beginning of Feb!

Next week will be the REAL test and see how i do with higher reps! By the end today i was runnin low on fuel.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

good job on improvements, keep it up!
  24. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Guys I need your expertness on a ? i have.

I have been thinking about putting 1scoop of my Purple Wrath in with my SizeOn. Is it a good idea? I did read something awhile back about why CL didnt put sugars in it or something?

Maybe i should hit up a CL rep?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

After reading about your condition i realise i have the exact same symptoms when i eat the same foods you do in conjunction with excercise, stress and environmental factors. I think i know some ways to drastically improve your life. PM me if your interested.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

First Off, woke up today, felt like crap! Was VERY tired/lethargic, had pain and just felt like crap in general from it all! But decided screw it, im gettin up and doing what i can and make something happen. Today didnt turn out to bad surprisingly tho, other then still fellin like crap!

Squats- 110x6x4<---Up 10pds(Felt like CRAP and struggled on first 2sets, after that refocused and got mad! Got "easier" from there out!)
    Suitcase DB DL- 55x6x4<---Up 5pds

Asst Chins- 65x6x4<---Up 5pds
    BB Bench- 110x6x4 <--- Up 10pds(Felt like i could add another 5pds easy)

Scrushers- 50x6x4 <---Up 10pds
    Military Press- 50x6x4<---Up 5pds(These didnt feel as hard, guess we will see when i go up in reps next week)

Weight= 155! <--- Woohoo! I hit my goal! +10pds Since i got outta the Hospital beginning of Feb!

Next week will be the REAL test and see how i do with higher reps! By the end today i was runnin low on fuel.
    very nice you've got to grow if you're going up in weights like that
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

true
  28. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Dang Teg 155! That is completely awesome. Good job fighting through those last reps. I know how you feel, i felt like crap going into the gym yesterday and nearly put out all new PR's. Keep it up man! That Crohns aint gonna wanna mess with you if y ou keep it up!

I was big into the import scene a couple of years ago. 4 Tours to iraq and military has really put a damper on it but i did manage to pick up a clean 91 civic ef si. GOing to be fun when i get home!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

The National Health and Nutrition Survey reported that;

Less than 10% of Americans consumed five daily servings of fruit and vegetables
    40% ate no fruit or fruit juice
    50% ate no vegetables
    70% have no dietary vitamin C
    80% didn’t eat anything that had carotenoids
    The number one vegetable in the United States is French Fries and that comprises 25% of all vegetables eaten.
    Number two is Iceberg Lettuce and a close third is Ketchup.
    If we can’t even eat the minimal amount of alkalizing foods it is no wonder we have such nationwide issues with degenerative diseases caused by acidity.

Dehydration is rampant often because the average American thinks that drinking soda or coffee is the same as drinking water. As well as acting as a diuretic, soda has an acidic range around 2.5 pH. It takes an incredible amount of “good” water to counteract the effects of soda. You may have to drink nearly 32 glasses of 7.0 pH water to eliminate the bad effects of 1 glass of soda. In addition to soda, coffee, caffeine, and smoking all contribute to raising the acid levels in one’s body, thereby contributing to serious health problems. It is important to understand that raising the body’s pH does not cure disease. It does however, allow the body to heal itself by normalizing cellular function and ridding itself of toxins. Also fruits and vegetables will be adding the minerals that are so important to maintaining good health.
  30. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Yes, I would hope so! Next week will be the real test of manhood. Getting sicker+going up in weight/reps+goin to be harder to eat= Very Rough and Tough week ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Dang Teg 155! That is completely awesome. Good job fighting through those last reps. I know how you feel, i felt like crap going into the gym yesterday and nearly put out all new PR's. Keep it up man! That Crohns aint gonna wanna mess with you if y ou keep it up!

I was big into the import scene a couple of years ago. 4 Tours to iraq and military has really put a damper on it but i did manage to pick up a clean 91 civic ef si. GOing to be fun when i get home!
    Thank You VERY much Big Man! My Goal was for 155pds by the 20th. So just for kicks, im setting it at 160pds now by the 20th! Ya had to just refocus and get some aggression goin in the ol body and brain! Ya, I GOT THIS!

O really? You still serving over in Iraq? Or are you on tour somewere else now? I have lots of friends and family that have/are serving! You guys have my support 110%! I try to pray every nite and i make sure my friends and family that are serving always get prayed for, now ill include you in as well sir!

Did you get an estimated time of return yet?

EF Si eh? That will be a nice project for ya and nice way to have some fun for sure! I miss my bros CRX EF with the built B16/GSR! Car was a blast!
  31. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

TL today was better then yesterday promised! I did it for you, and well, me to! haha Just didnt get as many cals in today is all.... Got Nausea on and off today which royally messed me up! But heres the damage guys...

2eggs w/cheese, 5bacon, Whey Shake

String Cheese, Trailmix/Oatbar

Supershake

Whey shake

String Cheese, Trailmix/Oatbar

Chicken Breast, Chicken wing, Red Taters

Probolic-SR 12hr Protein Shake<--- Drinking Right Now!

*Side Note- Instead of Prednisone, the dr put me on entocort @ 6mg daily for the next 2weeks. So im hoping thatll help kick start me or keep me stable till the 20th!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Man, I have nothing to bitch about. Your hardcore, good luck man!

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Teg, you really should also pay attention to SWG's post above. That alkalizing diet planning he referenced above is about 30% of what my mom does for her job at an extremely expensive spa in southern california... People pay upwards of 2 grand an hour for a private consultation.

I constantly eat veggies and also green supplements and alkalizing tablets to keep my GI / Pancreas issues at bay. Also keep in mind that 95% of substances you take for BB'ing have an acidifying quality to them.

And nice work on the diet man... Just get them greens in there.
  34. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Man, I have nothing to bitch about. Your hardcore, good luck man!

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920
    Thanks You Sir! At this point, I dont see any other way!

Teg, you really should also pay attention to SWG's post above. That alkalizing diet planning he referenced above is about 30% of what my mom does for her job at an extremely expensive spa in southern california... People pay upwards of 2 grand an hour for a private consultation.

I constantly eat veggies and also green supplements and alkalizing tablets to keep my GI / Pancreas issues at bay. Also keep in mind that 95% of substances you take for BB'ing have an acidifying quality to them.

And nice work on the diet man... Just get them greens in there.
    Ya SWG PMed me a link to read in the mean time which i was last nite after i posted, but feel asleep at the beginning of it lol Ill read it this weekend and so some more studying. I wish i could eat greens bro. Greens KILL my insides tho! So im still tryin to find a decent greens supplement that dont hurt. Dont know much on the alkalizing tabs, will do some research. Do you have any suggestions or ideas TL/SWG?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Timber be laying his beatdown with some good sound nutritional advice up in hee-yaa!!

Teg, you're a real warrior. To be training like you are with the condition you have....my winged helmut's off to you man!!

You have my respect and admiration for what it's worth. That, along with maybe $1.50 will get you cup of coffee. Not at Starbuck's though!! LOL

Keep pounding the weights and trying to pound down as much good food as you possibly can. You'll start putting on some lean pounds.

And I do wish I could get away with eating some of the stuff you can. I gotta watch every calorie in my old age!! The old metabolism ain't as fast as it used to be!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  36. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Timber be laying his beatdown with some good sound nutritional advice up in hee-yaa!!

Teg, you're a real warrior. To be training like you are with the condition you have....my winged helmut's off to you man!!

You have my respect and admiration for what it's worth. That, along with maybe $1.50 will get you cup of coffee. Not at Starbuck's though!! LOL

Keep pounding the weights and trying to pound down as much good food as you possibly can. You'll start putting on some lean pounds.

And I do wish I could get away with eating some of the stuff you can. I gotta watch every calorie in my old age!! The old metabolism ain't as fast as it used to be!!
    Yes he has! I am thankful and and blessed to have some GREAT guys in this thread! I am humbled by you guys and you are what drive me to do better and try to be the best with no excuse! I know Timber for sure will put the smack down if i start slacking...

My many thanks TG :bow:! I appreciate it bro! People/Lifters told me its a waste of time or that i wont really get anywere, supplements wont help, blah blah blah! Like i said above i have a thing for prooving ppl wrong! Many of which now days are living a life of less then healthy and happy!

Your respect and admiration at taken to heart brother, trust me! When you all post up you have no clue as to how much and never will know how much it truly means to me! And thanks, i dont like Starbucks anyways, Give me Moxie Java or Dutch Brothers FTW!!!

Will Do Brotha! Food Food Food! Even when i feel like ish, FOOOOD! lol

Hahaha My mom says im "blessed" in that sence!
  37. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks You Sir! At this point, I dont see any other way!

Ya SWG PMed me a link to read in the mean time which i was last nite after i posted, but feel asleep at the beginning of it lol Ill read it this weekend and so some more studying. I wish i could eat greens bro. Greens KILL my insides tho! So im still tryin to find a decent greens supplement that dont hurt. Dont know much on the alkalizing tabs, will do some research. Do you have any suggestions or ideas TL/SWG?
    Dont know if the "greens" tablets you can take to supplement ur intake will help at all. Id look at nutra, i stumbled accross it the other day when i was filling my cart.

I should be out of here *hopefully* by the middle of July. As long as i have my food and weights, im fine.

I had a CRX EF when i was back in college. Dropped a GSR, had it turboed and redid the interior myself. Helps having a mechanic for a dad. Hopefully i can convince him to take the ride down to see me and drop the new engine in my hatch. I fixed the body up before i left. Shaved moldings, replaced old bumpers and such. Outside is sanded and primed. IM going for a sleeper look, no fancy body kits and such. all about PERFORMANCE
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Dont know if the "greens" tablets you can take to supplement ur intake will help at all. Id look at nutra, i stumbled accross it the other day when i was filling my cart.

I should be out of here *hopefully* by the middle of July. As long as i have my food and weights, im fine.

I had a CRX EF when i was back in college. Dropped a GSR, had it turboed and redid the interior myself. Helps having a mechanic for a dad. Hopefully i can convince him to take the ride down to see me and drop the new engine in my hatch. I fixed the body up before i left. Shaved moldings, replaced old bumpers and such. Outside is sanded and primed. IM going for a sleeper look, no fancy body kits and such. all about PERFORMANCE
    Plant supplements wont help him put on muscle, but it could very well help with his overall health and GI condition.

I think too few of the people on this board consider overall health... but hey, if you feel like disregarding my advice - more power to you.
  39. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yea i was talking about his GI situation. If that can help, hopefully he can "avoid" a big sick and be on the track to 200. If he can "control" his symptoms then he wont have to get sick, unhindering his progress
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yea i was talking about his GI situation. If that can help, hopefully he can "avoid" a big sick and be on the track to 200. If he can "control" his symptoms then he wont have to get sick, unhindering his progress
    Symptom control is the only thing holding him back. Its not like he can't put on weight. I know when I have a pancreas attack, it puts me out of the gym for a full day - and the next 4 days are whack at the gym. Every meal I eat causes pain.

Just saying, the conventional bullsh*t medicine he is taking for CC is only further acidifying his body and putting stress on his internal organs. The major concern of IBD and CC is developing cancer - which is also encouraged in an acidic host.

Definitely need to balance out the cost and benefit of running these extra supplements and hormones particularly with a pre-existing condition...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. those who have overcome a lagging chest
    By tumtum in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 02:26 PM
  2. Bulking with Crohns
    By MrCrohns in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 02:30 PM
  3. Replies: 699
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 03:44 PM