Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

Page 3 of 23 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    boo. i can't have fun toys anymore - the kids just wreck them.
    LOL Sorry bro! Ya my bro was teaching me to do wheelies that day to! Its his bike, but we both ride. Im goin to try and get a new one end of this year once i get this toy paid off

Ill try to get some new vids up of us messing around doing wheelies, reverse wheelies ets soon. And ill get a few pics up of a quick photo shoot we did sun with my s2k sometime this week/end.

2. the S2K is such an awesome sports car. the steering is very predictable, much like the AMG's
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    the S2K is such an awesome sports car. the steering is very predictable, much like the AMG's
    YES! They are one of my fav. and when i finally won my SS case i decided to upgrade to one! I wish there was a track close to here so i could go! I would love to go back down to Button Willow, or even willow springs with it someday!! Shes a kick in the pants up in the mountains here in Idaho let me tell ya!!!

Never got to drive any AMGs I heard they are AWESOME tho!

Ok off to the gym i go! 10reps @ 4sets! I got this!

O and bad news lost my MP3 Player! Errrrr

4. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    YES! They are one of my fav. and when i finally won my SS case i decided to upgrade to one! I wish there was a track close to here so i could go! I would love to go back down to Button Willow, or even willow springs with it someday!! Shes a kick in the pants up in the mountains here in Idaho let me tell ya!!!

Never got to drive any AMGs I heard they are AWESOME tho!

Ok off to the gym i go! 10reps @ 4sets! I got this!

O and bad news lost my MP3 Player! Errrrr
    my dad has a SLK32 AMG, and i can tell you they are a beast on the track. the torque band is linear thanks to the supercharger, so from 2k-5k RPM's its pushing 350 foot pounds through the whole band.

5. i want one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diet looks good bro but where are the vegetables?
    •   

6. Wen= 10reps of 4sets

Squats- 95x10x4
    Suitcase DB DL- 50x10x4

Asst Chins- 70x10x4
    BB Bench- 95x10x4 <--- Last 2sets These felt AWESOME but was really feelin it! lol

Scrushers- 40x10x4 <--- Went up to 40pds from mon and felt em!
    Military Press- 45x10x4<--- Lowerd to 45pds just the barbell (Strugled on last 2reps again but really really feel these at the end!)

Weight= 154.5

Over all im stoked with today! Everything seems to feel just right, not like im at complete failure but not to easy either from beginning to end you push your intesity and focus harder and farther every rep with every set! You guys should see my face! The guys said i look like im insane cause my right eye brow goes up and my eyes widen and my face is red! LOL....

The Face of a Focused and Determined Man!

7. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    i want one of those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diet looks good bro but where are the vegetables?
    Yes shes my baby! I have a friend who is a photog for a online car mag. and they wanna set up a photoshoot this summer sooo ill have to get all my detail stuff together and give her a complete detail from head to toe! Just ordered some new rear tires tho. 245/40/17s

Veggies and Crohns dont get along very well. So they dont play together!

8. Lookin solid Teg, keep it up man. Wish you were my workout partner, you really push yourself

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Lookin solid Teg, keep it up man. Wish you were my workout partner, you really push yourself
    Wow, Thank You Bro! That really does mean alot! I am humbled by that! I take things like this to heart and use it to do even more! Theres only 1way to do thing in my mind and thats nothing less then 110%! Guys like yall have help make my decitions from easy to no questioning it at all!

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    oic
    Hahaha Everyone thinks its crazy! PPL are like you dont eat healthy at all. Im like well 1 I have Crohns so its a whole new ball game, 2 im an Ectomorph and 3 you have no room to talk 3meal a day fast food eatter! That last one is kinda mean but true!

10. Guys i have some more BAD news, and this really is bad, per se kinda, not really i guess er or something like that.

I was goin back through thinking about my pain and bathroom trips from my Crohns and its double since yesterday That means my treatment is wearing off and within the next 2 weeks i wont just be dropping down(up in nusea, pain, and b.room) but i will fall off the cliff and get very sick, VERY quickly! The 20th needs to hurry up and get here! Callin dr tomarrow and goin to have him call in some prednisone so ill have it to help "ease" the pain and b.room trips until treatment comes!

Right now is just a bit more pain and goin to the bathroom alot tho. So it hasnt hit hard yet.

No matter what, i will still do what i HAVE to, in order to try and keep my head above water for as long as is possible!

11. damn. hang in there brotha.

12. Thanks Bro! Will do my VERY best! If i start to slip you guys kick me in the pants and keep me goin!

Todays food intake-

2eggs w/cheese, 5bacon, whole wheat toast,3uni liver

Whey Shake

String Cheese, trailmix/oatbar

Ham/turkey sandwhich on whole wheat (light mayo/mustard), string cheese, 3uni liver

Whey Shake

Super Shake

5oz steak, red potatos, 3uni livers

String Cheese, trailmix/oat bar<--- Goin to throw this down in 30!

MHP Probolic-SR 12hr Protein Shake<--- Will have this right befor bed tonite

13. Food Intake isnt goin to hot today guys... But im still forcing as much as i can down!

Pic of the day LOL....

14. you can do it brother. waiting to see what results u post up today

15. hang in there buddy.

16. my turbo integra would kill your s2k. 300whp on 12psi baby.

17. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    my turbo integra would kill your s2k. 300whp on 12psi baby.
    hrm. i've got a 86 RX7 GSLC in the garage i could fire up, though the racing exhaust on the rotary makes DMV not want to let me drive it on the streets.

i'd take your integra with my volks passat. its got like 120hp or something, and the turbo boosts to around 7 PSI what a POS.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    you can do it brother. waiting to see what results u post up today
    Thanks Big Man! Results will be mid tomarrow afternoon off today. Going up 5pds, maybe 10 on somethings tomarrow!

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    hang in there buddy.
    Thanks Superman! Startin to feel a lil better this eve!!

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    my turbo integra would kill your s2k. 300whp on 12psi baby.
    It would kill me in what? A straight line lol? Of course! Take off the turbo and stock for stock ill walk ya all day long

Your turbo teggy will kill me in the corners? I HIGHLY doubt that!

I have a teggy(DA) as well which was turboed b20 years ago not to mention other motorswaps done! My bro has a CRX which had a B16/GSR which i built, and was fully built(not sleeved, now in my teggy) and he also has EK hatch K24 as well which ill boost for him prob next yr! 300 aint bad, but i could do better! 8pds T3/67 315

I been in the honda/import game since 97, building and modding them! Been into cars tho my whole life! Used to work for 2 of the biggest and best shops in Idaho for 4yrs as well. So ive been there done that with all type of cars. From putting 4g63s in fiestas/civics- building/boosting 5.0s-boosting 3 and 6series BMWs- building 1200hp supras as well as 800hp hondas!

But in the end yes your boosted teggy will walk my stock S2k in the 1320! Whats your setup? Post a pic in your thread bro!

19. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    hrm. i've got a 86 RX7 GSLC in the garage i could fire up, though the racing exhaust on the rotary makes DMV not want to let me drive it on the streets.

i'd take your integra with my volks passat. its got like 120hp or something, and the turbo boosts to around 7 PSI what a POS.
    :drool: over the 86 RX7 GSLC! The guy across the street has one thats a baby blue sittin in his garage to! Love that car! But ya cali laws and DMV are kinda hard on you guys down there!

ROFL Passats FTL! There a great daily tho. Just would hate workin on em!

K im goin to go make some food and force it down!

20. Since you guys are comparing rice rockets, lets all just pull our c*cks out and see who can piss the furthest.

21. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Since you guys are comparing rice rockets, lets all just pull our c*cks out and see who can piss the furthest.
    LOL TL, you would have us ALL beat brotha so no reason! I knew someone would finally say something tho lol Eh, owell I love all cars!

My mom and dad both had many muscle cars, which i STILL cant belive they sold ERRR! Mom had a 68 Chevelle, 67 Impala, and a 66 vette convertible(old BF helped buy), Dad had 57 chevy belair hardtop, 68 shortbox, 66 mustang umm cant member what else off top of my head!

All in all im happy with my rice rockets. Decently fast for stock, handle great and get great gas mileage for the price! My friends 100k Z06 on the other hand, not so much! lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Since you guys are comparing rice rockets, lets all just pull our c*cks out and see who can piss the furthest.
    i can pee on my foot. wait, what?

23. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    Classy.

24. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Classy.
    ROFL.... Atleast SC can make it to his foot. Mine just runs down my leg!

Food Intake- Not so great today. Errr
    2 French Toast(whole wheat), 2uni livers

Whey Shake

Supershake, 2uni livers

Quarter Pounder Meal (Small fry, water to drink)

Whey Shake, 2tbls PB, 2uni livers

MHP Probolic-SR 12hr Protein Shake<---- Tonite right befor bed sleepy time!

25. Bro, you and your dirty ass meals.

I guess you can get away with it, but you'd be doing yourself some good if you replaced that 800 calorie piece of sh*t burger with 800 calories worth of good food.

26. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Bro, you and your dirty ass meals.

I guess you can get away with it, but you'd be doing yourself some good if you replaced that 800 calorie piece of sh*t burger with 800 calories worth of good food.
    Hahaha yes i can !

The only thing that was dirty today was the dirty dirty Mc Ds. Atleast for me(er or well everyone lol)! Which was either that or not eat till i got home a lil while ago at 630 and my GI tract was alraedy KILLIN me pain wise(almost took a Vicodin). Or are you talking about like my Supershakes/Bacon as well? For the supershakes they are what helped me gained lots of my weight and still stayed at the same BF%! There tons better then the gainers in powder, no?

But guys i gotta tell you, just about anything goes in is good at this point with my Crohns Colitis. Im lucky enough right now i can. Dont make me post a pic of when i get really sick and CANT EAT!

But yes, reardless TL is 100% right! Ill try my best to better tomarrow sir!

27. Don't get me wrong, I can get away with that sh*t too... I just don't feel great after eating it. That raunch kills your energy levels and weighs you down.

Sorry - not sure what the Supershake is...

28. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I can get away with that sh*t too... I just don't feel great after eating it. That raunch kills your energy levels and weighs you down.

Sorry - not sure what the Supershake is...
    O? Good Then! You must have good genes to! lol

I feel a lil less focused per se, i guess "alert" would be a better term for it. But energy i dont use much of. I sit at home almost all day everyday at the moment so i dont expend much energy. Most the time im home research/studying, eatting, sleeping or lifting.

Supershake on 2nd page!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    O? Good Then! You must have good genes to! lol

I feel a lil less focused per se, i guess "alert" would be a better term for it. But energy i dont use much of. I sit at home almost all day everyday at the moment so i dont expend much energy. Most the time im home research/studying, eatting, sleeping or lifting.

Supershake on 2nd page!
    Haha, ok. Just read it. Pretty extreme.

Yo, if that's what you're after - go for it. I know you have trouble putting on weight and eating in general. If you don't put on fat easily, then balls to the wall on sugar - its just not very anabolic - and then you have the whole insulin issue, which just isn't good for overall health.

That being said, these guys know I don't mind f*cking up a bag of Skittles here and there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. those who have overcome a lagging chest
    By tumtum in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 04:26 PM
  2. Bulking with Crohns
    By MrCrohns in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 04:30 PM
  3. Replies: 699
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 05:44 PM